User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/12/2024 11:17:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yobro512]
what a fucking rabbit hole.

George De Morhenshidt

Russian refugee. Geologist. wealthy CIA spook. Close friends of the Bouvier family. basically Jackie-O's godfather. "Jacqueline grew up calling de Mohrenschildt "Uncle George" and would often sit on his knee.[22] He became a close friend of Jacqueline's aunt Edith Bouvier Beale"

also..... he... no shit 'became' good friends with Lee Harvey Oswald.
crazy shit right? gets better. before the House Select Committee on Assassassinations he....

On March 16, 1977, de Mohrenschildt returned to the United States from his trip. His daughter talked with him at length and found him to be deeply disturbed about certain matters, reporting that he had expressed a desire to kill himself. On March 29, de Mohrenschildt gave an interview to author Edward Jay Epstein, during which he claimed that in 1962, Dallas CIA operative J. Walton Moore and one of Moore's associates had handed him the address of Oswald in nearby Fort Worth and then suggested that de Mohrenschildt might like to meet him. He suggested to Moore that he would appreciate some help from the U.S. Embassy in Haiti. "I would never have contacted Oswald in a million years if Moore had not sanctioned it", de Mohrenschildt said. "Too much was at stake."[53][68] On the same day as the Epstein interview, de Mohrenschildt received a business card from Gaeton Fonzi, an investigator for the House Select Committee on Assassinations, telling him that he would like to see him.[69] The HSCA considered him a "crucial witness".[70] That afternoon, de Mohrenschildt was found dead from a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head in a house at which he was staying in Manalapan, Florida.[71] The coroner's verdict was suicide.[72]

Like the what the fuck.

NEXT...
David Ferrie

Talented pilot. Instructor for the Civil Air Patrol. Lee Oswald was one of his students as a child. he was part of Cuban tied militias. He also used his position to rape young boys. Caught leaving Dallas the days after the kennedy assassination while he was living in New Orleans.
"By early 1961, Ferrie was working with right-wing Cuban exile Sergio Arcacha Smith, head of the Central Intelligence Agency-backed Cuban Democratic Revolutionary Front in New Orleans." When jim garrison threatened to arrest him for killing kennedy he screamed over the phone he was a dead man. then he wrote 2 suicide letters and then had an aneurysm.

crazy. maybe that was a stress aneurysm. is that a thing?

Guy Bannister

He was Special Agent in Charge for the FBI in chicago. Retired to new orleans and became an investigator. worked with Ferrie. Member of the minutemen, john birch society, worked for carlos marcello who was the Mafia boss of new orleans. HATED Communists vehemently. Claimed the civil rights movement was a commmunist conspiracy. Worked with ferrie in the cuban militias. On the day of the kennedy assassination he pistol whipped his friend into the hospital because someone accused oswald ferrie and banister of killing kennedy. Was based. Dead 6 months into 1964.

Lee harvey oswald was the sole member of the new orleans chapter of a  pro-castro communist organization called the "fair play for cuba committee" he handed out pamphlets in New Orleans and got beat up.

the addresss on his communist pamphlets were the same office as Guy Bannisters, his chapter of the communist "fair play for cuba committee" was the same address as Banisters. Bannisters secretary said oswald would spend lots of time with bannister and ferrie.

the quotes and facts above are not debated.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Oliver Stone covered this in a documentary
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:24:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Now do Clay Shaw/Bertrand.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
View Quote

what got me on this rabbit was being drunk and googling the random insane seeming parts of the movie.

no fucking shit this all happened. maybe they didnt kill kennedy but holy fuck all this shit about carlos marcello and the cuban militias and the gay new orleans parties and the insane commie haters hanging out with the murderous america hating commie. ferrie being in dallas on the same day with 3 changing alibis.

CIA spook mohrenshidt just randomly being friends with oswald.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone got away with killing KENNEDY . The coverup (as usual) is the larger conspiracy.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:29:43 PM EDT
[#6]
everyone knows kennedy landed on the moon and was spirited into the Nazi base on the back side.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:32:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Yobro512:

what got me on this rabbit was being drunk and googling the random insane seeming parts of the movie.

no fucking shit this all happened. maybe they didnt kill kennedy but holy fuck all this shit about carlos marcello and the cuban militias and the gay new orleans parties and the insane commie haters hanging out with the murderous america hating commie. ferrie being in dallas on the same day with 3 changing alibis.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I do that as well when something is "based on true events".  I start reading about the real life people.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:32:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By rwilkins01:
everyone knows kennedy landed on the moon and was spirited into the Nazi base on the back side.
View Quote
I thought that moon base was in Argentina?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:34:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I do that as well when something is "based on true events".  I start reading about the real life people.
View Quote

yep.

also oswald almost certainly tried to call army intelligence the night of his arrest.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:37:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yobro512] [#10]
Originally Posted By southerncross:
Of course. I'm sure it gets worse the further you dig, which is why those files will never get declassified.
View Quote

it does get weirder. that why i tried to pick only the points that were simultaneously the most insane while being above reproach facts.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:43:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DKUltra] [#11]
There was shady shit

But I don't believe the linked stories
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:46:09 PM EDT
[#12]
None of that holds a candle to what they did, and are still doing to Trump.  In real time, right under our own eyes.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:57:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
None of that holds a candle to what they did, and are still doing to Trump.  In real time, right under our own eyes.
View Quote
Megadittos from way over here.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:07:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
There was shady shit

But I don't believe the linked stories
View Quote

All of the quotes and facts I presented are part of the historical record.

Maybe he was a weird half asset that the cia kept ties on as an aloof guy who was randomly willing able to drop into Russia and marry a Russian daughter of a general THEN he turned up shooting Kennedy like a crazy fucker and the CIA tried to burn all ties too.

Idk. That sounds plausible.

But why would ferrie be in Dallas? Why did he write two suicide letters and have an Aneurysm?
Why would George morhenshidt canoe his own head?

Why would Oswald willingly hang with the most ardent anti-communists?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:09:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Now go look at the Warren commission and their life expectancy afterwards.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:11:23 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

*Can't find the Hillary nodding gif*
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:19:28 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm sure LBJ was in on it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:22:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#18]
Look at  Mitchell Werbell III, his career and then his statements to a Committee on Political Assassinations investigator about Dallas and then look at how Mitch Werbell died.

Then look at Frank Fiorini, AKA Frank Sturgis. Cuba, nightclubs, CIA and E. Howard Hunt associations and the Watergate break in.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:11:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Some coincidence the CIA was training Cubans with 91/38 Carcanos

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 3:57:20 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

I believe Trump is still alive only because him getting whacked would open up so many cans of worms between alphabet agencies that it could just touch off the big igloo.

YMMV
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:33:14 AM EDT
[#21]
On YouTube.
America's Untold stories has a long list of videos covering these people and a whole lot more.

Ruth and Michael Paine are a couple more shady people involved.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:00:11 AM EDT
[#22]
LHO was a government asset.....and a patsy just like he said.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:19:06 AM EDT
[#23]
At this point the only conspiracy theorists are the lone shooter crazies who think that Lee Harvey acted alone...

Who was George de Mohrenschildt?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:37:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Arty8:
At this point the only conspiracy theorists are the lone shooter crazies who think that Lee Harvey was involved...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUzg8fynK98
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:52:08 AM EDT
[#25]
There are no coincidences
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:33:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Day crew bump.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

I believe Trump is still alive only because him getting whacked would open up so many cans of worms between alphabet agencies that it could just touch off the big igloo.

YMMV
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

YMMV

I've always wondered if Trump has his own security people. You know, to make sure the Secret Service guys don't fall asleep with the cameras off.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Bellows1:

Fixed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bellows1:
At this point the only conspiracy theorists are the lone shooter crazies who think that Lee Harvey was involved...

Fixed.

Why do you think Oswald wasn’t involved. Just wondering.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Back, and to the left…

Back, and to the left…

Back…..and to the left….
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Hot take: there is no difference between the CIA, international organized crime/vice, and international business.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:22:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yobro512] [#31]
Originally Posted By DesignatedMarksman:
Hot take: there is no difference between the CIA, international organized crime/vice, and international business.
View Quote

ocasionally they did the needful for the USA.

but they clearly show "dont stare into the abyss lest it stare back" and "sins of the father" libertarians are saying told you so right now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By fosters:
There are no coincidences
View Quote

Rule 39
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#33]
I’ve not been a “who killed Kennedy” guy. Pretty sure Oswald did it. But I’ve wondered who backed him? Who really put him up to it. But I’ve not ever went down the rabbit hole to see.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Fact
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Americas untold stories on Youtube.

Look for that channel.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#37]
I think the only reason any of that shit is still classified is because it either shows the CIA was actively engaged in killing Kennedy, or they knew of a Soviet or Cuban plot to kill him, and let it happen...so passively engaged in killing him.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By southerncross:
Of course. I'm sure it gets worse the further you dig, which is why those files will never get declassified.
View Quote

What files?🤪
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:29:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Gator96:
I think the only reason any of that shit is still classified is because it either shows the CIA was actively engaged in killing Kennedy, or they knew of a Soviet or Cuban plot to kill him, and let it happen...so passively engaged in killing him.
View Quote

Yep, agreed. Otherwise, there'd be no reason keep the files under lock and key for so long.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:16:55 AM EDT
[#40]

Why do you think Oswald wasn’t involved. Just wondering.
View Quote

No evidence he was on the 6th floor. In a court of law, he would have been acquitted.

OP, now do his wife, landlady, JD Tippet, Jack Ruby, Bush Sr., James Angleton, Allen Dulles, Mary Meyer, Dorothy Kilgallen, and Mac Wallace.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:44:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 556therapy:
Now do Clay Shaw/Bertrand.
View Quote

and David Ferrie MOSSAD and Barry Seal David Ferrie Civil Air Patrol
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:45:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Too-Tall] [#42]
It's an interesting story.

I've been to Dealey Plaza last month. Walked the place.

It's VERY VERY small...

When you look at the Zapruder film you get an idea how many people there were on the day in question. As in, not that many. I compared the movie with the number of tourists hanging around when I was there, it was about the same.

I find it VERY hard to believe that you could hide shooters in the supposed other locations (such as the grassy knoll, picket fence, the Dal-Tex building, or the drain in front) without them being very obvious. Even with the pomp and circumstance of the motorcade right in front of you, there's no way you could get away with it from the other locations.

The Book Depository window, looking down, it's a pretty easy shot from relative concealment. All you need to be, is extraordinarily lucky. And sometimes that is all it takes.

I will admit there are lots of interesting characters in the story. There's a saying, birds of the same feather flock together. So inevitably if you are of a certain character, you are more than likely to end up associating with similar people. Oswald was a loner and a stranger with loners and strangers as friends, he was chided and poked until he went too far down the rabbit hole (like we are currently) and he got extraordinarily lucky.

I can only imagine the collective puckering when all of his strange buddies read his name in the morning paper.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:18:02 AM EDT
[#43]
I really got involved in all this years ago but haven’t really thought about it much in the last few years. Anyone interested in it I would recommend you watch this documentary. It’s long(about 7 hours) buts it’s very good.
The Men Who Killed Kennedy Full Series

It’s mostly from the late 80’s and 90’s so some of the information is pretty dated and the technical aspects are pretty old but the information is still there and pretty solid after all these years. It has been updated with newer information with facts that weren’t known when the older version of this story was released. It’s pretty compelling and a lot of it dovetails with stuff that was known years before but had no real links to go with the other evidence. The part with a woman named Judith Baker and her involvement with Lee Harvey Oswald is VERY interesting.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:29:50 AM EDT
[#44]
As best I can tell, the only people in the world who weren't in on the assassination were JFK and Oswald.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#46]
At this point the only conspiracy theorists are the lone shooter crazies who think that Lee Harvey acted alone...
View Quote

Which brings up the interesting phenomena of how each time all the Warren Commission’s unpublished records (on which the official report is based) are set to be fully declassified and released publicly, the CIA folks object.

The last release of documents (and then not all of them) was earlier this year; however, the CIA again objected and those that were made public were all highly redacted. Watters World even did a segment on the redacted release and had a well-known assassination researcher on the show to discuss the background details. The next night, IIRC, Watters interviewed RFK jr on this issue.

Considering that all the key “players” who were in any way related to some aspect of the assassination are themselves dead, you have to wonder what the information or connections are that the CIA still wants to keep hid from public scrutiny.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#47]
@Yobro512

If you really want to go down the rabbit hole of just how interconnected all of the players are.

https://www.youtube.com/@AmericasUntoldStories

This is the youtube channel you seek.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:57:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#48]
JFK was killed by LBJ, the higher ups of the DNC, and the CIA to keep him from exposing them for wanting to kill thousands of US civilians in a false flag.

Declassified: Operation Northwoods.

One of their goals was to fly commercial airliners into skyscrapers……
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:19:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Now consider how much worse the black side of the govt. has gotten in the past 60 years.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Gator96:
View Quote

If declassification is such a risk, then why haven't the documents been destroyed? (Or stuffed into Sandy Berger's shorts?)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top