Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:35:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pair_of_ACES] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By shack357:

"Some people just have to start a conflict"-

You mean like the guy gluing shit to someone's windshield?

I hate vandals a lot more than I hate litterbugs.

Why didn't you have the balls to hand the garbage to him and say something, instead of just gluing it to his car?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pair_of_ACES:

Some people just HAVE to start a conflict. Nothing you did was wrong, period. The driver was an idiot, breaking the law, and deserves to have their car repossessed.

Hell the other day I watched an arab immigrant throw his vape pen trash right out his window in the grocery store parking lot and walk inside. I walked over, picked it up, and superglued it to his windshield. Fuck him, fuck his third world attitude, as well as anyone who tolerates such behavior. But see if I posted that here, I’d almost certainly get 3 pages of “never okay to touch another man’s car!!1” and “muhh property!!”

Why didn't you have the balls to hand the garbage to him and say something, instead of just gluing it to his car?

Because he was already inside by the time my conference call finished?

Trashy people should be treated like trash. When we tolerate trashy behavior, it simply grows and expands.

And this is my point. You’d side with an arab immigrant litterbug over an American working man because…feelings
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
Jesus. Why do people drive like this?
View Quote
IDK I just assume that OP is retired and has all day to drive to wherever he is going.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#4]
They do that in Rome.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Ty_Webb:
What in the godforsaken fuck?!

View Quote

Anarchy.
Revolution.
Sticking it to the Patriarchy (the Man).
entitled Karen.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
IDK I just assume that OP is retired and has all day to drive to wherever he is going.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
Jesus. Why do people drive like this?

Mentioned a trailer, I'm sure there are occasionally reasons for not doing the shows limit with one.  For me it's usually a lack of power.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:52:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:00:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Pair_of_ACES:  Hell the other day I watched an arab immigrant throw his vape pen trash right out his window in the grocery store parking lot and walk inside. I walked over, picked it up, and superglued it to his windshield. Fuck him, fuck his third world attitude, as well as anyone who tolerates such behavior. But see if I posted that here, I’d almost certainly get 3 pages of “never okay to touch another man’s car!!1” and “muhh property!!”
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#9]
This thread just reminded me to get another dash cam.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:13:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shack357] [#10]

Trashy people should be treated like trash. When we tolerate trashy behavior, it simply grows and expands.

And this is my point. You’d side with an arab immigrant litterbug over an American working man because…feelings
View All Quotes

Some people just HAVE to start a conflict. Nothing you did was wrong, period. The driver was an idiot, breaking the law, and deserves to have their car repossessed.

Hell the other day I watched an arab immigrant throw his vape pen trash right out his window in the grocery store parking lot and walk inside. I walked over, picked it up, and superglued it to his windshield. Fuck him, fuck his third world attitude, as well as anyone who tolerates such behavior. But see if I posted that here, I’d almost certainly get 3 pages of “never okay to touch another man’s car!!1” and “muhh property!!”

It takes a special kind of coward to attack somebody through his vehicle when the victim isn't even there. That's why I'd side with an Arab immigrant over an American working man.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#11]
PIT that little bitch.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:24:49 PM EDT
[#12]
That's just a few minutes down the road from where I sit now. Not shocked.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#13]

It takes a special kind of coward to attack somebody through his vehicle when the victim isn't even there. That's why I'd side with an Arab immigrant over an American working man.
View All Quotes

Lol then don’t litter
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:07:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Millennial] [#14]
I had to watch that video three times… driving was so slow I fell asleep halfway through the first two times I watched.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By haveTwo:
Mentioned a trailer, I'm sure there are occasionally reasons for not doing the shows limit with one.  For me it's usually a lack of power.  
View Quote

Not bragging, but my truck doesn't have that problem.  It was an 11' trailer with a ZT mower on it.  Not much weight.
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:35:07 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

I assume you're not entirely cognizant of the full picture here.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top