Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:31:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Pallas:
*You need to understand, we live in a city, on city lots, like 15' away from each other. They move here from a farm, so they don't quite get it, you have to be courteous to your neighbors. They would run the yard blower at 6.30am, shit like that. They are learning and they are good folk.
View Quote
I love it. Fucking country folk moving in and ruining the city way of life.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:36:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By OscarD:
Call every contractor inside of 50 miles and ask for estimates (his address) on the same day. Siding, windows, gutters, decks, concrete and so on. Sit back and laugh at the 100 mile long line of trucks on your chosen day. As an added bonus he'll get 7 lbs of flyers in his daily mail for the rest of his life.

View Quote
You would waste your own time calling and then waste the time of contractors to annoy a neighbor?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:36:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
Just seems like you're opening Pandora's Box when you're actively annoying someone that's permanently next to you.

I don't know the entire story but why not take the opposite approach, bring over a 6 pack and try to make peace?
View Quote

@realitycheck03011

We think alike here.  It’s crazy not to woke things out of if you can.
The OP does not realize he is lowering himself to the same thing he is complaining about.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Take up blacksmithing and bladesmithing.
Build a gas forge and a coal forge and start beating steel into swords.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:03:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Flickering lights shining in his windows. Darn Chinese light bulbs.

You could definitely make some sort of directed sound contraption. Low frequency rattling shit in his house randomly.

Fly a drone above his house.

Burn dog turds. Add piss for extra nastiness.

Feral cats. Throw food over the fence.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Dont escalate

Karma will sort that out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Claytonhoneyberry:

You’re Canadian. We already know you won’t do shit to him or about him.
View Quote

He is from Quebec so driving slow in the left lane isn’t off the table.  Not sure how that would impact his neighbor since that guy probably does it too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:14:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By cardboardkiller:
Get his cell phone number
Take pictures of his vehicle
Post ad on Craigslist in Spanish with a stupid low price
Put in ad only call after 10 pm.
View Quote

You're kind of close but create a flier announcing a coming out party for Shorty Wheels who just got released from San Quentin after doing 10 years hard time.

Free booze, lots of women, live band .... and then post them at every dive bar in the city.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:20:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By OscarD:
If he’s fastidious about lawn care you could fertilize his yard along the property line. Having a patch of grass that grows 3X faster than the rest of his lawn will gradually drive him nuts.
View Quote

Or make the outline of a cock & balls in fertilizer in the middle of his yard so mowing doesn't get rid of it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:22:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Craigslist as for free chickens with his phone number
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:23:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Live well.

That will annoy him more than anything.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:24:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Sleepym4:
Who has time to worry about neighbors. Live your best life op
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TnMike:
I’m actually Saudi, so not ruling out beheading.
View Quote

Now we're getting somewhere. Don't forget, no vertical video.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#15]
We live in a subdivision in the county.  One neighbor has pool parties for their kids (during the day on weekends) and he’s parked a running lawn mower next to their fence. Calls the sheriff every 4th of July on all the neighbors for littering on his property. Calls the Sheriff for unregistered vehicles terrorizing the neighborhood (golf carts). Standing on his property lines teasing his neighbors dogs. He call the sheriff when one of the neighbors were moving in because they had a vehicle “blocking” a fire hydrant. The list goes on.
View Quote

Build skate park next to his property line complete with amazing stereo system.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Seek inner peace and comfort by meditating on the life of Jesus.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:36:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#17]
View Quote

Oops, had no idea post #11 on page 2 would beat me.

GD linky here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Snow-Shoveling-Leads-to-Double-Murder-Suicide-in-Pennsylvania/5-2422807/
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:40:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Obo2] [#18]
We live in a subdivision in the county.  One neighbor has pool parties for their kids (during the day on weekends) and he’s parked a running lawn mower next to their fence. Calls the sheriff every 4th of July on all the neighbors for littering on his property. Calls the Sheriff for unregistered vehicles terrorizing the neighborhood (golf carts). Standing on his property lines teasing his neighbors dogs. He call the sheriff when one of the neighbors were moving in because they had a vehicle “blocking” a fire hydrant. The list goes on.
View Quote

To give a fair shake to the neighbor, the pool party thing was a dick move, people shouldn't litter on his property with potential fire hazards, curious what the sheriff said about the golf carts, i would guess the sheriff will straighten him out on that kind of shit, if the sheriff got on the golf cart owners it sounds like they may be operating them unlawfully, are the neighbors dogs loud assholes? Blocking a fire hydrant is a valid concern.

There is probably a little bit of growing up that needs to happen in your neighborhood and generally leave the guy alone.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:45:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Boomer:
Isn’t there a TV series dedicated to this topic?
View Quote

Fear Thy Neighbor... and at least one neighbor gets killed in almost every episode and in many cases, other family members get killed too, typically the spouse or children of one side or the other. All based on true real life events,  of neighbors who couldn't get along.  

You just never know who is at that breaking point, and what will set them off.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#20]
We live in a subdivision in the county.  One neighbor has pool parties for their kids (during the day on weekends) and he's parked a running lawn mower next to their fence. Calls the sheriff every 4th of July on all the neighbors for littering on his property. Calls the Sheriff for unregistered vehicles terrorizing the neighborhood (golf carts). Standing on his property lines teasing his neighbors dogs. He call the sheriff when one of the neighbors were moving in because they had a vehicle "blocking" a fire hydrant. The list goes on.
View Quote
Doesn't sound like he did anything to you. MYOB
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Caboose314:
If you stoop to his level he will beat you with experience.  
View Quote

This.

I have a similar neighbor. Motherfucker just isn’t worth my time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Install high efficiency windows and melt his siding.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Organize a Polka Music festival and dance competition.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Think how awesome your own life could be if you spent the energy on doing fun stuff yourself instead of wasting it on annoying a neighbor.....
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Tangotag:
View Quote

Coal smoke is damn noxious! I went to an antique tractor/engine show where there was a lot of coal smoke in the air. It was irritating and I had a headache even after I left the show.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:37:18 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Sheriffs in Quebec are only involved with the court process - security at the court, transporting prisoners, serving warrants etc...

Quebec has municipal police forces, provincial police force called Surete du Quebec, and RCMP

This sounds like an uniformed troll thread.
In any case, I would not advise any saudi soy bois to tangle with a Quebecer. Things will not go well for them
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Tangotag:
View Quote

Coal smoke is damn noxious! I went to an antique tractor/engine show where there was a lot of coal smoke in the air. It was irritating and I had a headache even after I left the show.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:38:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Watch this show for how not to do things .  The asshole neighbor always gets filmed doing bad shit .
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Play your call to prayer...... LOUD !
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:47:32 AM EDT
[#30]
I thought all Canaders got along with everyone even other Canaders .  WTF ??
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Go talk to your neighbor, OP.  Make a new friend.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:49:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Exactly what will you gain by pissing off your neighbor?  It seems to me the best course of action is to have as little contact as possible with him.  How about putting up a fence?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By pocketpkn:
A wise man once said "Do unto others as they have done to you"...or something like that.
View Quote

In my house, this is called the bronze rule…..close to the golden rule but not quite.

I second the Done idea for annoyance.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#34]
big ass shrubbery.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm actually Saudi, so not ruling out beheading.
View Quote
Then run around yelling "Allah Akbar"... that should do it.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#36]
I also have a shitty neighbor. I have a simple strategy:

1. Put up excellent, clearly visible cameras to discourage any further nonsense. They record only my property, not theirs.

2. File an animal control complaint any time their shit dog barks incessantly.

3. Put up permanent IR floods and strobes to blind and trigger the cameras that they pointed at my house, as well as light my property at night for my own cams.

4. Otherwise totally ignore them. Refuse to interact with them in any way.

It seems to be working for the past year. The idea is to put permanent, automatic things in place to limit their shit behavior, then just stop wasting mental energy on them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Only a fool would deliberately antagonize someone, especially a neighbor one has to live next to for an extended period of time. No good can come of this. Instead, you should use your brain and stop acting like a child.... It's sad this even has to be said...
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:00:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By EarlyRiser:
Not worth it.

Worst case scenario
View Quote

This... The people in that linked video were not victims of violence, they were volunteers to it..
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:20:34 AM EDT
[#39]
It isn't difficult to get someone's phone and email address.  A lot of mischief can be had.

1) start signing them up for really, really deviant sex stuff.  Sign one of them up for bdsm swapping forums.  That is sure to cause some issues with jealous spouses.

2) a magazine subscription is the gift that keeps on giving. There's some twisted stuff out there.

3) donate to a political party with their phone number and address.  The spam won't stop coming.

4) craigslist ads are fun.

5) so are personals ads.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By LoneCoyoteHunter:

Sheriffs in Quebec are only involved with the court process - security at the court, transporting prisoners, serving warrants etc...

Quebec has municipal police forces, provincial police force called Surete du Quebec, and RCMP

In any case, I would not advise any saudi soy bois to tangle with a Quebecer. Things will not go well for them
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LoneCoyoteHunter:

This above.no sheriffs in Quebec apart from court stuff.
No counties in Quebec only municipalities.
Can't drive golf carts down the road unless on private property.
4th of July?Canada day ( federal holiday) is July 1st and Quebec national holiday(kebecistan considers itself a soverign nation)
Is saint jean baptist on June 24th.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#41]
WWJD?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Stink bombs on your property when the wind is correct.  The little glass ones that just break open.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Steal his poutine.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
Just seems like you're opening Pandora's Box when you're actively annoying someone that's permanently next to you.

I don't know the entire story but why not take the opposite approach, bring over a 6 pack and try to make peace?
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Ask your neighbor, seems like he has this all worked out
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Whatever you do don’t call him a pussy while you’re shoveling snow
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By mattdoc:

Why do Canadians litter on July 4th?
View Quote
A excellent question!
OP?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:04:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank_B] [#48]
Learn to play the bagpipes -- poorly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Plant double row of trees and move on with your life.
Page / 4
Top Top