User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Terrorists gonna terrorize
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah, those were the days. Always fun when the cops showed up at a party.
Dumbest thing in the world you could do was try and drive away. That's just begging to get locked up.
You always had to have an exit strategy - you had to know which fence you were going over to get away.
I can remember being on my belly in someone's hedges, watching as a cop car rolled slowly by.
Good times.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#3]
LEO's need whatever they stuck her with to their tazer prongs

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I couldn't even watch it all. That's one crazy woman!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:10:59 PM EDT
[#6]
She needed a Brazilian Pimp Hand Slap from that cop.

Woman slaps a police officer and gets happy slapped back, then starts crying..
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#7]
That tantrum brought back memories of my sister when she was 8-10 years old.   Was later diagnosed as bipolar and struggled the majority of the remainder of her young adult life up until just a few years ago (she’s 38 now).  Finally got her meds right and manages her condition.  But yeah, that fit she threw was exactly what my sister used to do, to the letter.  It wasn’t fun growing up around a person that could be triggered into that kind of fit by basically anything that triggered them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#8]
not seeing the disaster here.

did the drunk kids who left get in car accidents and kill innocent drivers?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:30:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I had the right to remain silent...but I didn't have the abilty - Ron White
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:32:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Yusef is glad she pulled all of the heat off of him.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MattyMattel:

Sounds like a lotta kids took off as soon as the first cops got there. 2-3 LEOs can only do so much.

You live in the same county as I do, that's been a thing for 30-40 years here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MattyMattel:
Originally Posted By SWIRE:
I haven't gotten to the crazy part yet.  I find it interesting that the female cop is mad because "all these kids just left and are probably driving drunk".  Well if the cops had just told him to quiet down all the kids would have just stayed there instead.  If the concern was people driving drunk then after telling them to quiet down just sit down the road and pull over the actual kids driving drunk.  

Contrast the end result of what happens to these suburban kids just being loud vs the urban kids destroying things, looting places, street take overs, and shooting.  There are definitely 2 levels of the justice system now.

Sounds like a lotta kids took off as soon as the first cops got there. 2-3 LEOs can only do so much.

You live in the same county as I do, that's been a thing for 30-40 years here.

I noticed the 21 year old boy insisting they go to the front yard.  I wonder if he was trying to give the others a chance to get rid of something or run away through the back.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:44:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 7:
View Quote

There were a couple of cops that stayed, so he might have gotten tuned up afterwards.  Mom and dad probably weren’t very happy about him supplying alcohol to underaged girls, either, with the added bonus of extended family being involved.  Whatever version of Thanksgiving Dinner they have might be really tense this year.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By phatmax:
I am a proponent of police issue ball gags. Watch enough of these types of vids and since all options are now verboten, how can the lefties complain about using sex worker tools during arrests?
View Quote
Something like ring gags might let them breathe through their mouth easier or throw up if necessary w/o killing themselves.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By jhereg:
Something like ring gags might let them breathe through their mouth easier or throw up if necessary w/o killing themselves.
View Quote

True. We must keep safety in mind!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Everyone wants to be a bad bitch until they get treated like a bad bitch.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Yusef should have told the cops, "Why are you hassling me, I'm at home. You should be out chasing down the drunk kids who drove away!"
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:

There were a couple of cops that stayed, so he might have gotten tuned up afterwards.  Mom and dad probably weren’t very happy about him supplying alcohol to underaged girls, either, with the added bonus of extended family being involved.  Whatever version of Thanksgiving Dinner they have might be really tense this year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:
Originally Posted By 7:

Im surprised Yusef and a few others didnt take the downtown ride
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 50cal:

When I was Ft Bragg, the same scenario played out in my platoon. Squad mate was from NM or Arizona. Forget which now. His 2 younger sisters were in a wreck. Hit by what we found out later was a drunk driver. Red Cross was in the CO's office along with the 1st Sgt.
He was gone in less than an hour. He came back after about a month and a half. He told us both his sisters had died in the wreck.

He went on leave about 3 or 4 months later for about a week. When he got back the MP's and someone from JAG I think it was came looking for him at PT formation. He had went home on leave, found the guy out on bail, took him out to the desert and beat him to death with his fists.
View Quote

Not guilty
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top