Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2023 11:04:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you!  The round trip from PA to GA and back would be a long drive, but if we can get a little transport help we'll definitely give that little girl a great home.  Even if we can get her part of the way up the east coast, we don't mind a solid day of driving to get her from as far north as we can move her.  

If anybody can help move Bella North, we'll give her a great home and she'll be very spoiled and loved for the rest of her life.  

She'll also be joining two other Semper Fi rescues here.  I got Sabrina from Mark a few years ago (and drove out to KY to get her from him).  Like Jordan mentioned, I also made the drive back out to KY last year when Mark got sick and brought Rocky home with me.  I work from home most days, and the two of them can almost always be found sleeping on my feet under my desk.  

Sabrina is on the right and Rocky is on the left in this picture:
Attachment Attached File

Bella is going to be in good company here.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:24:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Timeline important? I'm planning on driving up to PA from FL at the beginning of June for my daughters high school graduation.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:44:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 5:23:22 PM EDT
[#5]
TTT
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By XavierBK:
Timeline important? I'm planning on driving up to PA from FL at the beginning of June for my daughters high school graduation.
View Quote

Definitely hoping for sooner than that, but we'll keep it in mind if we can't work anything else out.  My wife is anxious to get her home.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Bumping this up again.  I'll cross post it in GD in a few days if we don't get any traffic here.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:23:22 PM EDT
[#8]
IM with contact info sent.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 12:19:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xxfonziexx] [#9]
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#10]
It's been about two and half months since Bella came to her new home, and I thought it was a good time for an update on her and another "THANK YOU" to everyone that helped to get her here.

Bella settled in quickly and is doing great.  She was immediately placed on a diet when she got here, and has been steadily losing weight over the past two months.  She was the fattest little rescue dog I've ever seen!  She's under 14 pounds now, and is moving around great.  

She bounces all happy now, especially near meal times, and likes to play.  She's still really mellow, but the diet and exercise has made her a lot more perky than when she first came home.  She's had numerous baths and almost daily brushing, and her coat is looking great.  She's so FLUFFY now!

She's doing absolutely great here, and she's a very spoiled little princess.  She's living a great life now, and I'm really grateful to all of you who helped save her.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/8/2023 6:59:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top