Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 18
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm getting booted from games then can't get back in. The social page is next to useless given how much it lags behind real time
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Very, very buggy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 11:15:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I got kicked twice 2 days ago so I think it's an issue before this patch
As well as can't reinforce people that died
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 11:47:35 PM EDT
[#4]
So they didnt fix any of the performance issues, at least they nerfed some more guns that people found useful..
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:47:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
I'm getting booted from games then can't get back in. The social page is next to useless given how much it lags behind real time
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Inquisitive_Spaniard:
Very, very buggy.

We all were in the same boat. It’s a shit show after this update.

But man it was great hanging, running & gunning & shooting the shit with you all.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#6]
good times
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:54:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#7]
Originally Posted By runfrumu:
So they didnt fix any of the performance issues, at least they nerfed some more guns that people found useful..
View Quote
You've been reported to the Democracy Officer for treason.  A shotgun shouldn't have one of the best in-game, long-range sniper rifle capabilities.

On a related note, there is a serious lack of an overall decent .308 AR-style full-auto rifle with enough armor penetrating power and total mag capacity to make it a primary.  Wish they would show number of magazines carried as one of the stats in the weapon menu.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Freiheit338:
You've been reported to the Democracy Officer for treason.  A shotgun shouldn't have one of the best in-game, long-range sniper rifle capabilities.

On a related note, there is a serious lack of an overall decent .308 AR-style full-auto rifle with enough armor penetrating power and total mag capacity to make it a primary.  Wish they would show number of magazines carried as one of the stats in the weapon menu.  
View Quote

Sounds kinda like the penetrating liberator. I tried it briefly, but didn't like it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been working the Automaton campaign a lot lately. It seems like a squad with 2 Quasars, 2 Autocannons, 2 Laser Orbitals, maybe 1 Rail Orbital, and good comms can run even the suicide missions pretty well. Mix in some Eagle AOE and you're pretty safe.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Then make the “snipers” better lol. The biggest downside to the slugger nerf is the stagger loss. Which makes zero sense for a gun shooting a bullet with the mass of a golf ball.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#11]
So how do you get the special cape? I was out of town from last wednesday until last night.. Did play and kill some bots last night.. Im guessing I missed it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#12]
My understanding is everyone is getting it.  Just takes time to deliver to accounts.  If they tried to mass deliver they would crash their own servers....again.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Skootr:
My understanding is everyone is getting it.  Just takes time to deliver to accounts.  If they tried to mass deliver they would crash their own servers....again.
View Quote

Their servers need to double the hamster and wheel count.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Troof
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:20:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Crashing every other extract tonight
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:36:44 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

It's better than yesterday for me, but still not good. Got in a couple games today, even managed to kill someone's mech with a weapon pod
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:43:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By DonKey153:

It's better than yesterday for me, but still not good. Got in a couple games today, even managed to kill someone's mech with a weapon pod
View All Quotes

Yeah ya did, fucker.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:55:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit338] [#19]
View Quote
Yep.  Crashed at extraction on a Maia Helldive, we reran the mission, it crashed again.  Switched to Tibit, had same thing happen again.  Leaving at those orange and pinks behind after four level 9 missions is not managed democracy.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:54:11 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

After clearing my cache and rebuilding the database after the crash we had, I played 3 missions with a random level 2 on trivial and didnt crash any then.  Not sure if the rebuild worked, the difficulty affects it, the amount of people affects it or really what causes the crashes.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:03:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Uggh, another Automaton Major Order? I'm so sick of em.

I also haven't got any medals from the past two Major Orders (not including the one we failed between them). No medals from taking the Creek, and no medals from the order we finished overnight.

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:41:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Diving mobile. Man those stratagem codes are TINY!

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:10:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By gtfoxy:

Yeah ya did, fucker.
View All Quotes

Yeah ya did, fucker.

The bugs saw that happen and were likeAttachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By RayFromJersey:
Uggh, another Automaton Major Order? I'm so sick of em.

I also haven't got any medals from the past two Major Orders (not including the one we failed between them). No medals from taking the Creek, and no medals from the order we finished overnight.

View Quote
Bots are easier than bugs, just requires a different strategy and approach.  There are no hunters, shriekers, chargers, bile spewing critters, or bile titans to ruin the day, just them damn rocket devastators that still one shot you.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#25]

The bugs saw that happen and were likehttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/105982/1000024440_jpg-3177687.JPG
View All Quotes

Yeah ya did, fucker.

The bugs saw that happen and were likehttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/105982/1000024440_jpg-3177687.JPG

It became a shit show shortly there after.

I’ve discovered that if you get disconnected from the group, from many of the atrocious buggy reasons, & you see the people you were just with listed as offline, click over to your recently played & for some reason that shows them active.

I noticed that after the last time Kuraki, you & us all got crashed at extract,

Had to go back & rerun that mission. Luckily Joe joined to save our skins.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Damn I was hoping you guys at least got those super samples.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Damn just seen this thread. Been playing this a lot. I'm currently at work so don't know my friend code but if some of you guys are looking for another id like to find a squad that plays more.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Damn I was hoping you guys at least got those super samples.
View Quote

No we did.

First time our games crashed we were like “Fuck Me!” Then we loaded in & they were there. Finally able to start getting those last ship modules, so thank you guys very much.

That’s what is so crazy about it, if we made it out with them & it crashed it wouldn’t show our mission progression, but we had the samples.

The last time it crashed a bug report window finally popped up & I literally wrote, “….. YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR BUGGY, CRASHING, FUCKING GAME!”
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#29]

No we did.

First time our games crashed we were like “Fuck Me!” Then we loaded in & they were there. Finally able to start getting those last ship modules, so thank you guys very much.

That’s what is so crazy about it, if we made it out with them & it crashed it wouldn’t show our mission progression, but we had the samples.

The last time it crashed a bug report window finally popped up & I literally wrote, “….. YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR BUGGY, CRASHING, FUCKING GAME!”
View Quote

Funny, I wrote the same thing in my umpteenth crash report. Got my coms sorted.

Also, due to the ministry of war’s inability to keep squads together and my inability to remember if I have my coop setting set to private or coop I ended up soloing a rescue mission on hard.

I managed to extract, save all 30 civilians and only killed one!  That was intense. My 14 year old likes watching me play. He was jumping up and down screaming “let’s goooooo!”
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#30]
I wish they would add a comm channel or even text channel for between friends/players on different ships, currently because of how often we're crashing but it would be nice to text a friend before spending 10 minutes getting to their ship only to find out they're extracting from their last mission of the day, etc.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#31]
I wish they would add a comm channel or even text channel for between friends/players on different ships, currently because of how often we're crashing but it would be nice to text a friend before spending 10 minutes getting to their ship only to find out they're extracting from their last mission of the day, etc.
View Quote

Had the same thought. However, due to the fact that online gaming usually makes people turn into Hitler when engaging others I doubt the devs will introduce it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Had the same thought. However, due to the fact that online gaming usually makes people turn into Hitler when engaging others I doubt the devs will introduce it.
View Quote

That's why I was thinking friends only would be fine, I'm not trying to coordinate with randoms.  Or care if they know I am/not coming back from a crash.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Im gonna have to hook up with one of yalls squads one night. I need to get some harder runs in. Still trying to finish a full Hard mission set to unlock the next level
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 2:00:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By notso:
Im gonna have to hook up with one of yalls squads one night. I need to get some harder runs in. Still trying to finish a full Hard mission set to unlock the next level
View Quote

Add me, I'll run with you if I'm on. I even promise to try not to land a pod on your head.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

My mic in game is ALWAYS muted
I'll talk on the arfcom discord no issues

Not for randos
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#36]
I just downloaded it.

I am now a Level 5 cadet.  Last game it was insane.  Myself and one other guy who was a Level 24.  Went up a whole level on that mission.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 4:20:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By notso:
View Quote

I'll post a new friend code when I get home tonight.  We'll get you up to unlocking Impossible easy if Donkey or others are there too.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 4:22:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By aftac:
I just downloaded it.

I am now a Level 5 cadet.  Last game it was insane.  Myself and one other guy who was a Level 24.  Went up a whole level on that mission.
View Quote

Same for you, at level 5 you'll level extremely quickly running with a group of us on suicide with 150% exp bonus.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Updated friend code 8968-0763
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#40]
When You're Married to a Helldiver

WoH

Wives of HellDivers
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:28:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw-ent-tI5w

WoH

Wives of HellDivers
View Quote

RIP the fallen of malevelon creek.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 10:02:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aftac] [#42]
friend code 9600-7071
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#43]
After clearing my cache and rebuilding the database after the crash we had, I played 3 missions with a random level 2 on trivial and didnt crash any then.  Not sure if the rebuild worked, the difficulty affects it, the amount of people affects it or really what causes the crashes.
View Quote
More crashes tonight &#%@!!!...How does one clear the cache?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:43:11 PM EDT
[#44]
More crashes tonight &#%@!!!...How does one clear the cache?
View Quote

Make sure you have the controller to ps5 cord and then turn on your ps5 using the button on the ps5 itself.  Do not let off the button when doing so.  After about 8 seconds it should beep and come on in safe mode.  Plug the cord into the ps5 and the controller and navigate down to rebuild datavase and clear cache.  Select one and then the ps5 will reboot itself.  Cut it back off and do the same for whichever the 2 you didnt do the first time.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:38:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw-ent-tI5w

WoH

Wives of HellDivers
View Quote

I hope he filled out his C-01 Form.

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:36:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Make sure you have the controller to ps5 cord and then turn on your ps5 using the button on the ps5 itself.  Do not let off the button when doing so.  After about 8 seconds it should beep and come on in safe mode.  Plug the cord into the ps5 and the controller and navigate down to rebuild datavase and clear cache.  Select one and then the ps5 will reboot itself.  Cut it back off and do the same for whichever the 2 you didnt do the first time.
View Quote
PC master race here, should have mentioned that.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#47]
PC master race here, should have mentioned that.
View Quote

Control & Alt & Delete

Mac Master Race here, so I have no idea
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 5:47:19 PM EDT
[#48]
I got on for a couple runs this afternoon and the bugginess has gone down a lot. Gotta get those super samples.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#49]
So apparently after the update fire is pretty much an insta-kill. Supposed to be a bug.  Also unless you are the hosf, fire based weapons arent doing damage beyond the initial explosion part. So Im guess that applies to the liberator and breaker incendiary.  You get the bullet damage but not the burn damage after.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#50]
So apparently after the update fire is pretty much an insta-kill. Supposed to be a bug.  Also unless you are the hosf, fire based weapons arent doing damage beyond the initial explosion part. So Im guess that applies to the liberator and breaker incendiary.  You get the bullet damage but not the burn damage after.
View Quote

I was running the dragon breath shotgun with napalm grenades and just stomping the shit out of everything. 🤷🏻‍♂️

There are some new toys coming next week. Spiked German potato mashers that are thermite and spiked to stick to bad guys.

*Ric Flair* WOOOOOOOO * Ric Flair*
Page / 18
Top Top