Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2024 10:57:38 PM EDT
This video dives into this subject matter with evidentiary support for you to form your own conclusions. Everything is recent; though we all know about Ruby Ridge and Waco, they are not the primary focus of the video. There are also possible constitutional 2a and 4a violations.

Crimes Of The ATF: Sedition, Murder, Accessory To Murder, Armed Robbery, & More...
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:59:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TexanInOhio4] [#1]
Nothing has changed from the past.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course they have.  So has the FDA and EPA.  

Did you just wake up from a coma?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:02:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By xdoctor:
Of course they have.  So has the FDA and EPA.  

Did you just wake up from a coma?
View Quote

He's the one who made the youtube video.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
They killed two of my men, Jaime Zapata and Brian Terry, with the knowledge and approval of Eric Holder.

The Border Patrol never forgets, never forgives.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not allowed to speak my opinion on batfe because politicians and government officials are a protected class on arfcom.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TexanInOhio4:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/954ccd5932d86e3df6531505945cc3f0/tumblr_nprcnkoonD1r8gw41o1_500.gif
View Quote

Came to post this
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:22:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Of course
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:25:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Of course, so have all the other parts of the alphabet.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:36:09 PM EDT
[#9]
The tree of liberty is pretty damn thirsty.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:40:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Treason doth never prosper.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:42:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JVD:
The tree of liberty is pretty damn thirsty.
View Quote

At this point, it is probably scheduled as a hazard removal.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:15:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Waco.  Many other times.  Yes.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:54:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TexanInOhio4:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/954ccd5932d86e3df6531505945cc3f0/tumblr_nprcnkoonD1r8gw41o1_500.gif[/qute]

Shut er down boys....it's Miller time.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:45:27 AM EDT
[#14]
The ATF was not wearing body cams (despite policy) when they raided Malinowski's home in Little Rock at 6am.
It was not a no-knock warrant, but a quick knock, disable doorbell camera (?), then force entry.

Congress and Arkansas legislature have invited ATF to committees to explain.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:49:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Here is an example of how the ATF operates:

Write letter saying pistol braces are legal and NOT an SBR.
Years later, change their mind and make illegal.

But, manufacturers and others have now resumed selling braced pistols.
So ATF is not enforcing their new regulation, until they want to...selectively.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#16]
All of the above plus more.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:53:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By jough43:
The ATF was not wearing body cams (despite policy) when they raided Malinowski's home in Little Rock at 6am.
It was not a no-knock warrant, but a quick knock, disable doorbell camera (?), then force entry.

View Quote

Ark, is clinton killing fields.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:00:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dano556x45mm] [#18]
I am a realist, let's be real. They only do what we allow them to.  When was the last time an American politician ever had a run in with a red blooded patriot??? No checks, no balances and the only effort of giving a fuck goes no further than social media posts and bumper stickers.

I blame Trump. The man single handedly destroyed the patriot movement with self coined catch phrases and short statements. We went from going Muzzle to Muzzle with feds in western deserts to getting fat and putting Maga signs in the yard real fast lmfao
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By jough43:

View Quote

And? Some old men will yap at them like little dogs and the hardest thing the ATF has to do is not laugh at them. Then they go right back to what they are doing.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By seaskidoo:
I'm not allowed to speak my opinion on batfe because politicians and government officials are a protected class on arfcom.
View Quote
This... because [Deleted] is just a [Deleted] [Deleted] [Deleted] [Deleted]...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Yes
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#22]
F the government. All government agencies hate you and your freedom. They don’t hesitate to kick your door down at 0500 and kill you in front of your family.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:09:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By RevDeadCorpse:
This... because [Deleted] is just a [Deleted] [Deleted] [Deleted] [Deleted]...
View Quote

Been a member for years throughout various time periods and one thing is certain, there is a hell of a censorship front here lol  yesterday I seen at least 50 comments get hit wtf  one would think this site would celebrate freedoms and liberties. It's like FB and pre Elon Twitter up in here
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:15:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Dano556x45mm:

Been a member for years throughout various time periods and one thing is certain, there is a hell of a censorship front here lol  yesterday I seen at least 50 comments get hit wtf  one would think this site would celebrate freedoms and liberties. It's like FB and pre Elon Twitter up in here
View Quote
We've always had limits we weren't supposed to cross. It just seems a LOT more subjective these days... but then again, there's a reason I'm not a Mod.

In general, I think they do a pretty good job... Every now and then though...

It's almost like they had a group meeting where they were "warned" by someone "above" them.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#25]
We've always had limits we weren't supposed to cross. It just seems a LOT more subjective these days... but then again, there's a reason I'm not a Mod.

In general, I think they do a pretty good job... Every now and then though...

It's almost like they had a group meeting where they were "warned" by someone "above" them.
View Quote

Yeah.....big brother ratted us out
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Their entire mission is unconstitutional so every act they commit in pursuit of unconstitutional objectives should be illegal.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Sand_Pirate:
They killed two of my men, Jaime Zapata and Brian Terry, with the knowledge and approval of Eric Holder.

The Border Patrol never forgets, never forgives.
View Quote

Dang, didn’t know they were your guys.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Yup since 1972.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#29]

Yeah.....big brother ratted us out
View Quote
"Ratting us out" makes it sound like we were doing something wrong...

IMO... We weren't. We are in the kind of times where difficult discussion are required. Being pusillanimous about it is not going to make what is coming any easier.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:18:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

It’s the same reason why I will never pay for membership on this site again.  AR15.com = Hypocrisy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:35:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By LongTrang:

It's the same reason why I will never pay for membership on this site again.  AR15.com = Hypocrisy.
View Quote
I wouldn't call it "hypocrisy"... Inconsistency, maybe... But I don't know what all the new ownership has the mods running on as far as rules are concerned.

Even under our previous leadership... things had to evolve as times, lawsuits, etc changed... and we as the nutcases kept finding new ways to push the limits.

This site is STILL the #1 resource for tech info to help fuel our PewPew life style. It's worth supporting for that alone... Don't let the trolls and assorted villains in GD color your impression of the whole site....
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:42:49 PM EDT
[#33]
@BATF

Wanna step in and comment?

We know you are watching.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:36:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By drw1006:
@BATF

Wanna step in and comment?

We know you are watching.
View Quote

They are probably assembling a team of misfit bums for a "knock and talk". Those thin blue line shirts and jorts aren't gonna wear themselves!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#35]
I am a realist, let's be real. They only do what we allow them to.  When was the last time an American politician ever had a run in with a red blooded patriot??? No checks, no balances and the only effort of giving a fuck goes no further than social media posts and bumper stickers.

I blame Trump. The man single handedly destroyed the patriot movement with self coined catch phrases and short statements. We went from going Muzzle to Muzzle with feds in western deserts to getting fat and putting Maga signs in the yard real fast lmfao
View Quote

Yes. I'm trying to bring awareness to the facts. Otherwise stories like the Malinowski murder get their 15 minutes, covered in propaganda, a "that sucks" after reading the first paragraph, and then *click*- people go on with their lives.

I am trying to compile the atrocities to combat the incrementalism, but the last 3 years should really have been a wakeup call to those still sleeping.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:48:53 PM EDT
[#36]
The airport ceo/cfo guy who was killed by atf in his home the other month qualifies.  ATF covers his doorbell camera and none of them wore body cams. That sure seems like a mafia hit more than a law enforcement interaction.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#37]
They're essentially a terrorist organization that exists to discourage the exercise of a right specified in the very document that codifies their government's powers and limitations, and to directly attack those who do exercise that right.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By HighlandMac:
The airport ceo/cfo guy who was killed by atf in his home the other month qualifies.  ATF covers his doorbell camera and none of them wore body cams. That sure seems like a mafia hit more than a law enforcement interaction.

View Quote
BUT BUT BUT... ONE OF THE GUNS HE SOLD WAS RECOVERED FROM A CRIME...

Er... no... It was in a car when someone else got busted for a small amount of weed... Malinowski wasn't a f*ckin' cartel gun runner like the AFT tried to paint him as...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:50:41 PM EDT
[#39]
BUT BUT BUT... ONE OF THE GUNS HE SOLD WAS RECOVERED FROM A CRIME...

Er... no... It was in a car when someone else got busted for a small amount of weed... Malinowski wasn't a f*ckin' cartel gun runner like the AFT tried to paint him as...
View Quote

In my video I compare this incident to operation fast and furious. One entity sold a gun legally, as has been done here for hundreds of years- to a citizen later caught with a plant. The other entity illegally sold guns to the CARTEL, and used to murder a border patrol agent. The one with the murder on their hands is coming after the legal guy by claiming he didn't pay the king his share to deal guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top