Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2024 7:17:57 PM EDT
Posted this in GD, but figured it might get more serious looks and responses here.

I've never been involved in any type of legal issue so I've never had to look around for a lawyer.  I need to discuss a business issue with one that involves a place in North Carolina, I'm in Idaho.  It's a 3rd party reseller that I have inventory with and they breached their contract and now won't respond to any messages.  We are talking about 6 figures worth of money/inventory being held so not a small claims issue.

Reply here or PM me if someone can help, or point me in the right direction.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I would ask for a referral in the NC HTF.  Make sure you specify what city/county.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, I will try that as well.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:06:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Tagged and bump. Good luck op, that's a bit of money.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 7:51:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Norinco982lover:
You can also contact the bar in that state and ask for a referral.
View Quote

Yeah, I already looked at that option.  Just figured if someone had a connection or personal experience with one for a recommendation it would be great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top