Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2024 12:57:11 PM EDT
It's like a weekly occurrence now. Check my email, see automailer emails from threads that I didn't ask for emails from.

Let's see:

9 Feb
7 Feb
6 Feb (x2)
27 Jan
25 Jan
19 Jan
16 Jan
15 Jan
9 Jan
2 Jan

14x last December

What's up? I'm getting tired of going to threads to unsubcribe to to subscribe again.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 1:27:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PvtJoeBauers] [#1]
There’s a possibility you’re hitting the email button while in your subscriptions list. I too used to get random emails then got careful while in my subscriptions list then the emails stopped.

If you weren’t aware you can also unsubscribe to the emails while your subscription list is open rather than going to each thread.

Clicking the envelope toggles email/no email

Link Posted: 2/10/2024 3:44:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#2]
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PvtJoeBauers:
There’s a possibility you’re hitting the email button while in your subscriptions list. I too used to get random emails then got careful while in my subscriptions list then the emails stopped.

If you weren’t aware you can also unsubscribe to the emails while your subscription list is open rather than going to each thread.

Clicking the envelope toggles email/no email

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/191323/IMG_3028-3124378.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/191323/IMG_3029-3124392.jpg
View Quote

Hmm, that would explain the randomness of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top