Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
merica should draft everyone for WWIII save for heterosexual conservative white males.

let someone else die for merica for once, goddammit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By just-mike:
What do they need an army for?
To protect themselves from an invasion of hostile foreigners bent on destroying their country and way of life?
View Quote

Globohomo needs more Panzer divisions.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#3]
the merican draft for WWIII is gonna be epic.

cot dayum zoomas NGMI.

@eagarminuteman
View Quote

12 jelly doughnuts for early enlistment
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By FlyLeaf:

12 jelly doughnuts for early enlistment
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:53:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Garand1911:

Those guys are too TOXIC to fight in todays wars.
View Quote
i'm your huckleberry.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:54:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Majority of combat deaths in VN were white males middle class and enlisted not drafted...not drafted minorities...that was a lie.
View Quote
the majority of combat deaths in WWIII will be merican conscripts.

russians are some hard fucking men.

merican zoomas can't figure out their pronouns and/or what baffroom to use.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By highstepper:
Wait, I’ve seen this one…

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-11-2020/6S9yZk.gif
View Quote

They’ve been practicing

German Chancellor Angela Merkel receives military sendoff as days in power near end
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:05:04 PM EDT
[#8]
They used to do this for decades and went all volunteer in the 2000’s. At which point their army dropped enlistments significantly.

This is nothing new. Most of our Gen-X peers were drafted and served for 12 months.

This would be a return to that standard.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Draft the women and all the rest of the 87 genders. Dis shit gonna be lit!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GaryM:
Draft the women and all the rest of the 87 genders. Dis shit gonna be lit!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:06:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Thuban:

Agreed. Everyone knows that those straight Conservative White men are a bunch of racist, bigot, homophobes, who are also fascists and even go so far as to support Donald Trump. They aren't fit to serve as they might say something offensive and hurt the feelings of a fellow soldier.

In WWIII our soldiers might be shredded by Chinese machine guns or ground into hamburger by Russian artillery. They might be captured, tortured, and raped to death by Hamas. They might lose body parts to landmines. They might be horribly irradiated by Iranian dirty bombs and left to die slowly and forgotten on some battlefield. They might burn in ships hit by Chinese missiles or get eaten by sharks when they jump in the water. They might starve for lack of food when supplies are cut off. They might freeze to death in a trench in Russia somewhere. They might even, like Biden's uncle, get eaten by cannibals.

But, by excluding the Conservative White men at least we know our troops will never suffer from a microaggression or have to endure being misgendered.

View Quote

No Whites for Fights.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Eagle46:
They used to do this for decades and went all volunteer in the 2000’s. At which point their army dropped enlistments significantly.

This is nothing new. Most of our Gen-X peers were drafted and served for 12 months.

View Quote

Given that many nations are struggling with volunteers, maybe the all volunteer force doesn't really work.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:

The 12th SS Panzer division, recruited from the Hitler youth managed to survive a headbutting contest with crack, Canadian and British divisions in Normandy.

Not supersoldiers, but they did well for A division made up of 17 and 18-year-olds with less than a year in service.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:
Originally Posted By DefMan:
How effective was the Hitler Youth army back then?

The 12th SS Panzer division, recruited from the Hitler youth managed to survive a headbutting contest with crack, Canadian and British divisions in Normandy.

Not supersoldiers, but they did well for A division made up of 17 and 18-year-olds with less than a year in service.
At one point the 12th was squared off with the entire Canadian army in continental Europe.

I wouldn't call them crack divisions though. They had no combat experience either (brits or Canadians)
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By highstepper:
Wait, I've seen this one

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-11-2020/6S9yZk.gif
View Quote
Dem uniforms though
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By soonerfan7:

I'd be ok with children of veterans being exempt. A lot of families have been carrying the weight of defending this nation while others have not.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By soonerfan7:
merica should draft everyone for WWIII save for heterosexual conservative white males.

I'd be ok with children of veterans being exempt. A lot of families have been carrying the weight of defending this nation while others have not.
Easily the dumbest idea I've read today.

We haven't had a draft since Vietnam. Whoever is a veteran today is so by choice. Exempting their kids 'just because'..
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:30:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By RogueSpear2023:
I think the US should give you voting rights based on whether you want to sign up for the draft.
View Quote

So you can vote if you feel like signing up to go die for some corrupt politician's pet project proxy war that'll make them and defense contractors billions?

Yeah, no thanks.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#18]
In the days of the two Germanies, if you didn't want to be drafted you just went to West Berlin.
Not an option anymore.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Accurate depiction of Germany:

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By PacNW5:

Given that many nations are struggling with volunteers, maybe the all volunteer force doesn't really work.
View All Quotes

Given that America is struggling with finding enough workers, maybe an all volunteer work force isn't sustainable.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:32:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:

Given that America is struggling with finding enough workers, maybe an all volunteer work force isn't sustainable.
View All Quotes

Pay them $25/hr and you'll be beating them off with a stick.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Is the current prime minister also not good at art?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

I'm ok with that.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:40:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

I'm ok with that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

I'm ok with that.

Then we wouldn't be sending our best though.

I think we should have a separate military with those guys except we only operate on blood and treasure. Basically we'll be privateers. Like the Apache guy has your back but you need to cut him in on all the stuff you steal.

We should pillage again
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

In one scenario, if you don't like your job, you can quit and find another one.  They seem very different to me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By SnoopisTDI:
I wonder if Mohammed, Ahmed, Mohammad, and Mohamed will be included.
View Quote

I’m sure they’d like to be so they can turn around and use the training to overthrow the government.

M
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Thuban:

Agreed. Everyone knows that those straight Conservative White men are a bunch of racist, bigot, homophobes, who are also fascists and even go so far as to support Donald Trump. They aren't fit to serve as they might say something offensive and hurt the feelings of a fellow soldier.

In WWIII our soldiers might be shredded by Chinese machine guns or ground into hamburger by Russian artillery. They might be captured, tortured, and raped to death by Hamas. They might lose body parts to landmines. They might be horribly irradiated by Iranian dirty bombs and left to die slowly and forgotten on some battlefield. They might burn in ships hit by Chinese missiles or get eaten by sharks when they jump in the water. They might starve for lack of food when supplies are cut off. They might freeze to death in a trench in Russia somewhere. They might even, like Biden's uncle, get eaten by cannibals.

But, by excluding the Conservative White men at least we know our troops will never suffer from a microaggression or have to endure being misgendered.

View Quote

This post absolutely nails it.  The absurdity and stupidity of our current society perfectly captured.

Well done!
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ARDunstan:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ARDunstan:

And charge 2x what the customer will pay. Which results in no customers and no pay

But the employees I have at $25/hr are still worthless.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#29]

In one scenario, if you don't like your job, you can quit and find another one.  They seem very different to me.
View All Quotes

I can't find any jobs that pay me enough. Not enough to get off .gov benefits at least.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Then we wouldn't be sending our best though.

I think we should have a separate military with those guys except we only operate on blood and treasure. Basically we'll be privateers. Like the Apache guy has your back but you need to cut him in on all the stuff you steal.

We should pillage again
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
WW3 just would not be a world war without Germany and the Wehrmacht!  No more Budeswehr bring back the Wehrmacht!
View Quote

Defense force is better than Federal defense?  

OK, but if they do that, the Wehrmacht can't use anything but original equipment that they used from their inception to 1945.  Even the Russian military of now would literally blow them away in that case.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:

OK, but if they do that, the Wehrmacht can't use anything but original equipment that they used from their inception to 1945.  Even the Russian military of now would literally blow them away in that case.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
WW3 just would not be a world war without Germany and the Wehrmacht!  No more Budeswehr bring back the Wehrmacht!

Let's not say things we can't take back.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#33]
The Russians are still using fucking mosins and AKs I would take WW2 German weapons over that trash any day of the week
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Benchode:

They'll do this and choose by skin color. Nice knowing you Germany.
View All Quotes
Another option would only apply to 18-year-old men, but would not see everyone selected.

It will be German native men. When they're away at the front, the Mooslims will take over.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#35]

Ironically, when the Nazis invaded France and captured many French troops, they said that the French soldiers were middle-aged, fat and lacking discipline.
View Quote

Take a look at the losses during WWI for the French. There is a reason there were so few military age fighting men in France as they didn’t have enough men left for a real baby boom.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:28:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Mandatory service would be the best thing for the United States and its young men and women at this time.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Exempt as enemy combatants or exempt for religious reasons, they cannot fight their own.
View Quote

World war?  They'll probably be sent against the Russians or Chinese, just like there were some Japanese fighting in the US military last time, only they were all sent to fight the Germans and maybe Italians in Europe.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Palm:

Take a look at the losses during WWI for the French. There is a reason there were so few military age fighting men in France as they didn’t have enough men left for a real baby boom.
View Quote

That is a good point although the Germans lost way more
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:34:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
It will be German native men. When they're away at the front, the Mooslims will take over.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Another option would only apply to 18-year-old men, but would not see everyone selected.

Just like they did in the countries that fought in WWII. The problem with sending your best and brightest is that only the corrupt run anything in their absense.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:38:07 PM EDT
[#40]
the majority of combat deaths in WWIII will be merican conscripts.

russians are some hard fucking men.

merican zoomas can't figure out their pronouns and/or what baffroom to use.
View Quote

Going off a sample size of one...and I caught hell for doing this with a German exchange student I went snowboarding with (he was on skis), yes.  He was able to do 25-30 pushups easily, I probably still could have too, in my early 30s, if I hadn't been absolutely destroyed by the medications I was on, and certainly, at his age, years before I went on those medications, I could do at least what he did.  Of course, because of his religion, if he keeps following it, you wouldn't find him in the ranks of any military.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:39:50 PM EDT
[#41]
the merican draft for WWIII is gonna be epic.

cot dayum zoomas NGMI.

@eagarminuteman
View Quote

hate to break it to you but the draft for a WWIII level event would probably need to dip into the pool of family men well into their 40s, as long as they're physically able

Great news, your dad vibes will put you on a fast track to an NCO slot
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Seven-Shooter:
Unsurprising, all American military spending is basically a jobs program anyway (as opposed to actual modernization and/or equipment or munitions purchases).

The recent INSERT LATEST DEBACLE showed just how impotent their military has become after decades of under-investment, as it couldn't re-arm.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SnoopisTDI:
I wonder if Mohammed, Ahmed, Mohammad, and Mohamed will be included.
View Quote
I would include them first.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Why the sudden Germanic call to arms? To ally with Gaza?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By mancat:

hate to break it to you but the draft for a WWIII level event would probably need to dip into the pool of family men well into their 40s, as long as they're physically able

Great news, your dad vibes will put you on a fast track to an NCO slot
View Quote
does this mean Lujan's not cumming?
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:44:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Going off a sample size of one...and I caught hell for doing this with a German exchange student I went snowboarding with (he was on skis), yes.  He was able to do 25-30 pushups easily, I probably still could have too, in my early 30s, if I hadn't been absolutely destroyed by the medications I was on, and certainly, at his age, years before I went on those medications, I could do at least what he did.  Of course, because of his religion, if he keeps following it, you wouldn't find him in the ranks of any military.
View Quote

30 push-ups easily in your 30s is the mark of a hard man... ?seriously
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#47]
does this mean Lujan's not cumming?
View Quote

Maybe she has daddy issues
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
The Russians are still using fucking mosins and AKs I would take WW2 German weapons over that trash any day of the week
View Quote

Some of the DPR/LPR units had and may still have them.  Every video or picture I've seen of armed Russian soldiers has shown them with anything from an AKM/47/74/74M/AK12.  

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:46:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By mancat:

Maybe she has daddy issues
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Paul:
We couldn't do that here because 75% of 18-year olds don't have enough education and have too much fat.
View Quote
Make fat boy BNs until they meet acceptable height and weight.

Dont need to be 6' tall and 170lbs to load a truck, man a ammo depot, drive a truck, man a retrans station, monitor a radio or fly a drone.

How physically fit does a cool need to be? Or a dude manning a gate?

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top