BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Diablo IV (Page 30 of 30)
Page / 30
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 7:49:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Completed the entire Lunar Event in what seemed like minutes by simply doing a couple NM Vaults with the new shrine affix
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By temetnoscesax:
lvl 34 Barb. using a HOTA build with Charge. found an amulet with a power to have 4 ancients appear and Charge with you when you use Charge. helped out greatly at my low level.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By temetnoscesax:
lvl 34 Barb. using a HOTA build with Charge. found an amulet with a power to have 4 ancients appear and Charge with you when you use Charge. helped out greatly at my low level.

Lucky!!  I did not get mine until around level 50ish.  It is a build defining aspect.  It was all struggle bus before I got that aspect.

Originally Posted By RayFromJersey:
Completed the entire Lunar Event in what seemed like minutes by simply doing a couple NM Vaults with the new shrine affix

Yea they surely are bugged.  But it is fun.  Do some Malphas fights with a shrine nearby and then spend five minutes allocating all those juicy paragon points!  I also swapped my ashes into shrine buff extension.  So the buff last like 45 seconds now.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By svt40:

Lucky!!  I did not get mine until around level 50ish.  It is a build defining aspect.  It was all struggle bus before I got that aspect.
Yea they surely are bugged.  But it is fun.  Do some Malphas fights with a shrine nearby and then spend five minutes allocating all those juicy paragon points!  I also swapped my ashes into shrine buff extension.  So the buff last like 45 seconds now.
View Quote

the rng gods were with me. usually i'm the last to get anything of the sort. lol
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RayFromJersey:
View Quote

Yeah that was a stupid event,  got a new horse for participation.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 11:23:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Got "stuck" in a Malphas loop last night.  Two hours of nothing but Malphas fights.  Soon as one was cleared someone would start another.  I stopped even picking up sacred items to avoid having to go to town.  Finished half a paragon board and 1/4 into the next and went from 73 to 77.

Got three new uniques for the bank but only four upgrades otherwise.  However, the stones were getting ranked up like a champ.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 2:02:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I plan to be on around 1730 Eastern tomorrow - going to do some dureil runs, along with anything anyone else needs.

Capstones, Varsh, etc.  Don't worry if you can't solo a boss yet - I can melt them all quickly :)

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ParityError:
I plan to be on around 1730 Eastern tomorrow - going to do some dureil runs, along with anything anyone else needs.

Capstones, Varsh, etc.  Don't worry if you can't solo a boss yet - I can melt them all quickly :)

View Quote

Oooh I'm down.  I've not done any of the bosses this season.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

i might would ask for a carry on the first capstone, i'm level 42 and will probably be 45 by then. although if i hit level 45 i might try to solo it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

I'm going to try to get in on that I could use some goodies for sure.  

I've got the bolder build working fairly well now that I had a tempest roar drop but man is it just clunky.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 9:12:32 AM EDT
[#10]
I've got the following for this evening:

2 Varshan runs
1 Zir run
1 Beast in the Ice run
1 Uber Malphas sun
10 Duriel runs

Let's see if we can get some decent gear for folks :)
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 11:07:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: svt40] [#11]
I've got some Varsh, Grigoire and Malphas mats I can contribute to the cause.

Link Posted: 2/9/2024 4:13:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By svt40:
I've got some Varsh, Grigoire and Malphas mats I can contribute to the cause.

View Quote

I do too,  may have to explain how I give them to you guys to use.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By PinePig:

I do too,  may have to explain how I give them to you guys to use.
View Quote

They are tradable, but all you have to do is bring them along and click the summon thingy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 7:32:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Sorry for the drop off last night - lost connection.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Sorry for the drop off last night - lost connection.
View Quote

Don't feel bad,  I did the time backwards in my head and was several hours late.

I did get the lightning gloves from the ice beast yesterday,  that build works really well.  I'm going to try a couple of different versions and see which one works best for me,  still don't have the Tibalts pants though.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Well fuck that lightning build.   I had the spear of Lycander and flickerstep drop so the tornado/grizzly build is up next, a quick slap together build last night and this thing rocks.  I'll min/max a little today and see how it goes but it melts Varshon in about two seconds now.  

I need to get the thing moving a bit better to crank out all the glyphs now I only have one leveled to 15 and a bunch at 5.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Did the clan get disbanded, or is D4 glitching?  I am no longer in the clan, it seems.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:27:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PinePig] [#18]
Did the clan get disbanded, or is D4 glitching?  I am no longer in the clan, it seems.
View Quote

I haven't really looked at the clan board for a while,  I'll check it and edit this post.

Not related, I played a level in the new gauntlet,  there is absolutely no point in doing it at all.  Way to go Blizzard.

ETA Newsfeed didn't show anybody leaving except a weird name of letters and numbers.

What's your player name again just to be sure.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#19]
It was just a D4 glitch - I am back in the clan now :)
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#20]
@ParityError

May I borrow your back w/ Uber Lilith, sir?
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Sure. I will likely be on tomorrow evening. I’m out tonight.
Page / 30
Next Page Arrow Left
Diablo IV (Page 30 of 30)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top