Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/11/2024 10:16:23 AM EDT
Couldn't find a dupe on the first few pages. Checked the link with adblocker off and didn't see anything haram.

https://vidmax.com/video/227612-homeboy-gets-pulled-over-by-cops-speeds-off-before-crashing-and-then-things-get-interesting

A man is facing charges after leading Coweta County deputies on two chases, one of which was in a patrol car.

Deputies say they pulled over a Nissan Sentra on W. Hwy. 16 near Bibb Road around 1 p.m. on Wednesday.

The driver, Antavious Boyd, had a suspended license and was not listening to the deputy's commands.

They say Boyd sped off toward Newnan Bypass. They were able to stop him on the Newnan Bypass near Hospital Road.

Boyd fought deputies before being detained, restrained and put in the backseat of a patrol car.

Deputies were checking on the people in a car that Boyd hit during the chase when he got into the driver's seat of the patrol car and sped off once again.

After a PIT maneuver stopped Boyd near Hwy. 70. He got out of the car and ran off into the woods, where he was arrested.

One of the people in the car that was hit was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.

Boyd was charged with following too closely, passing in a no-passing zone, destruction of government property, driving on a suspended license, reckless driving, two counts of fleeing and eluding, obstruction of police officer, theft by taking, three counts of aggravated assault, and hit-and-run with injury.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit, that was intense 😂

Poor Antavious. Coweta county is gonna turn him every way but loose.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:48:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Jesus that pit could have killed a lot of people when the guy crossed over the median.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude was determined to get away.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:56:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Agilt] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
Jesus that pit could have killed a lot of people when the guy crossed over the median.
View Quote

I thought one of those trucks was gonna eat it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Bro threw that Explorer in Park at like 30mph.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:09:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Did not like the pit into on coming traffic.

Some poor Sob just minding their own business is going to get killed for a suspended license stop.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:10:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I guess that Tahoe didn't have the back seat separated from the front.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#9]
"...They were able to stop him on the Newnan Bypass near Hospital Road..."

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:14:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mayday] [#10]
Nice job pitting a car into oncoming traffic.  A-holes.  Guess when its not your family -- who cares?  

Not like you have his license, address, picture, license plate and every other bit of info -- to go pick him up 12hrs later.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#11]
We should be launching slapchops from helicopters at that sort.

When the masses eventually tire of the lawlessness, we're going to get to see some real 21st century techno tyranny via something like "The Safe Streets for Patriots Act"
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mayday:
Nice job pitting a car into oncoming traffic.  A-holes.  Guess when its not your family -- who cares?  

Not like you have his license, address, picture, license plate and every other bit of info -- to go pick him up 12hrs later.
View Quote

The PIT was insane.  Fucking ridiculous judgement by the cop, cop should spend some time in jail along with the perp.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Yep.

Holy shit I was puckered up thinking the worst was going to happen.  Their radio however is all "GOOD PIT GOOD PIT!!!"  The life of the public must mean nothing to them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#14]
I trust he was severely beaten off camera.
The cops should have gotten a free pass to administer one anyways.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By joeIII223:
View Quote

I never understood how in the world cruisers get hijacked by violent criminals. Every cruiser should have a partition between the front and rear seats. I've seen another video where an arrested guy snuck into the front seat and drove off at high speed, struck an 18 wheeler and severed his foot where he bled out.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:33:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Boyd was a man of action.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Bad PIT

Good tase!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:36:24 AM EDT
[#20]
That's the most reckless pit I've ever seen
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#21]
The officer that pitted him into oncoming traffic should be fired and charged.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#22]
What a fucking idiot kid...The pit maneuver put a lot of innocents at serious risk..that needs rethought...First cop on the kid in the woods was pretty calm and in control, he  did a good job handling that...
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Low IQ and zero impulse control.  That culture will never assimilate into civilized society.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:45:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Luckystrike:

Some poor Sob just minding their own business is going to get killed for a suspended license stop.
View Quote
Agreed. Could have picked a better spot to do the PIT.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:46:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Did the pit maneuver cause the car to crash into another?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:56:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
I trust he was severely beaten off camera.
The cops should have gotten a free pass to administer one anyways.
View Quote

It’s kinda hard to drive off in another vehicle when both arms and both legs are broken.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:28:19 PM EDT
[#27]
The comments at newsmax are always, shall I say, extreme.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Mercworx:
Did the pit maneuver cause the car to crash into another?
View Quote

Sure looked like it.
Does pitting him across the median violate the civil rights of the occupants of the totaled white CUV?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#29]
I see tremco is not a thing anymore.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

First thing I thought of as homeboy went full speed over medium and into oncoming traffic.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

My first thought too.  I think I heard "speed of 103" over radio just before the PIT.  It took a long time for the cop the performed it to slow down too, so I can believe that.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:13:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Luckystrike:

View Quote

Yep. That didn't seem like a wise decision by the cop.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By jdessell:

I never understood how in the world cruisers get hijacked by violent criminals. Every cruiser should have a partition between the front and rear seats. I've seen another video where an arrested guy snuck into the front seat and drove off at high speed, struck an 18 wheeler and severed his foot where he bled out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

There is a partition clearly visible in the video.   Shitavious probably kicked it out to climb in the front seat.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Looks like some type of plexiglass when they stuff him in. I guess he kicked the hell out of it and crawled over. Guess its only strong enough to keep the bodily fluids off of them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By soncorn:

The PIT was insane.  Fucking ridiculous judgement by the cop, cop should spend some time in jail along with the perp.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By soncorn:

That PIT was reckless as fuck. JFC.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Girthrockwel:
Dude was determined to get away.
View Quote

He had to get to work.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#37]
That wasn’t a PIT, that was some reckless bumper car bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:31:02 PM EDT
[#38]
That was a shit show.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#39]
I drive home that way everyday. Took place after I went through there. Next day, I saw the area of the pit and wondered what happened.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Caged animals will still fight.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

No shit. Kinda wondering how many folks got put in danger when he zipped into oncoming traffic.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By mscout118:
That wasn't a PIT, that was some reckless bumper car bullshit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#43]
I can’t believe he was able to smash the divider and then run into the woods. He had a disabled parking placard in the front seat at the start. Hmmm….
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Could used a guy with that kind of determination on the EM50 project.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Mighty fine police work there!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:14:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmishElectrician] [#46]

View All Quotes

Tremco that mfgs the "secret" button shift interlock lists news stories of every patrol car stolen on their home page. Its happens way more than it should

https://tremcopoliceproducts.com/
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Yeah, that makes me angry as hell.  That was an absolute shit pit.  But hey, he just sent a speeding car across the median into oncoming traffic but the officer went home safe.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#48]
That was the most insane and beyond reckless neglient PIT I've ever seen

Someone was only a 1/10th of a second away from serious to death

Would qualified immunity cover that?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#49]
What's crazy is he was pulled over for a traffic violation...

Then in the pursuit of that traffic violation one deputy almost hits oncoming cars while dodging the spike strip, pits him into oncoming traffic resulting in injury and wrecked vehicles. About 20 deputies tear through the median and block both sides of a major highway, then they pit maneuver a taxpayer funded vehicle with another taxpayer funded vehicle.

Policing is mostly stupid
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#50]
There has been a theme of stupid, immoral privileged people stupidly running from the police lately.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top