BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Karankawa:

Ok Abby is 34 but it doesn’t mention how old her sister is.
View Quote

Wat
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By thirsty:

Or it’s his fetish…
View Quote

Hells yea! I would be all in.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Saablook:
If you had the opportunity, you would have to hit it….that’s a once in a lifetime event, even if you kept the details private…
View Quote

No way you are going to have a double-header and not talk about it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:15:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:

The other one dies very soon after, they share blood, organs, etc., probably within minutes at most.  Just a guess though.
View Quote

Yes, that's what happens.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GrimesSU:
I always figured if they got married it would be a package deal that both of them agreed with.  Odd that it seems just one got married with the way things have to happen.

I did wonder that when they wanted to do things 'alone', would it technically count as incest?
View Quote

Only one getting married is probably just a legal thing. All of them will be in bed together, the girls could flip a coin on who was technically married.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#6]
The single girl could do a vegas trip and go to pound town. Would the married one be cheating?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Get both
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Real_PhillBert:

That's my question too.

This whole thing has got to be weird as fuck for the dude.
View Quote

Gotta be his freak thing.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:
I just want to know what is a "former Army veteran?" Former implies that he's no longer an Army veteran.
View Quote

Dude. That’s why you go to the Army Veterans meetings. There was a vote. Some shit is too weird ever for the Army. Marrying a Siamese Twin? Over the fucking line, voted out. Now he’s a former Army veteran. We got standards.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:48:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By DonS:
I always figured if they got married it would be a package deal that both of them agreed with.  Odd that it seems just one got married with the way things have to happen.

I did wonder that when they wanted to do things 'alone', would it technically count as incest?
View Quote

Only one getting married is probably just a legal thing. All of them will be in bed together, the girls could flip a coin on who was technically married.
View Quote

Yeah. They are legally two different women. He can't legally marry both of them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Real_PhillBert:

That's my question too.

This whole thing has got to be weird as fuck for the dude.
View Quote

I’m sure the dude is perfectly normal though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:52:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

Yeah. They are legally two different women. He can't legally marry both of them.
View Quote

I'm curious...what specific law(s) govern this?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By PinPointOne:
Gives new meaning to 'I've been fucking your sister on the side."
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I thought about this fucking topic all day at work
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#15]
So….if the bits from the waist down are shared, then one has to assume that they both share the same “feeling”? I gots to know….
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#16]
So not only is this guy getting a threesome every time, he gets to listen to two chicks moaning.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#17]
A 3 some Everytime.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:28:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Morgan321:
Good for them.  

I have so many questions about... real estate....  and logistics.  

ETA:

Do they both get a normal teacher's paycheck?  
Genuinely curious - they are two different people but can't do the work of two people.  
Whatever, I'm just glad they are living what seems to be as normal a life as possible and aren't FSA.  Lots of people could learn from them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morgan321:
Good for them.  

I have so many questions about... real estate....  and logistics.  

ETA:
The twins are now both fifth grade teachers, according to TODAY.

Do they both get a normal teacher's paycheck?  
Genuinely curious - they are two different people but can't do the work of two people.  
Whatever, I'm just glad they are living what seems to be as normal a life as possible and aren't FSA.  Lots of people could learn from them.
It could be a school district dream. They could legally have a larger classroom attendance with two certified teachers at the helm.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
That made me LOL!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 19ontheslide:
And what happens when Brittany finds the love of HER life? She has just as much right to be happy as Abby. Are the two guys going to be cool with everything?
View Quote

“Fuck off Todd it’s my turn to use the vagina tonight!”
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#21]
This thread did not dissapoint.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:54:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FatSteve:

View Quote

Bigamy laws. It's illegal in every state.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By voodochild:
A 3 some Everytime.
View Quote

Wouldn’t it be a 2.5 some?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:58:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I bet they give great Heads.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I used to tend bar in NoVA, and they ate at the restaurant I worked at. My buddy waited on them, and they said, "We'll have a Coke". He wasn't sure to bring them one or two, but I think we collectively decided one was the right call, since they share a stomach. They did clearly order only one entree. He said it looked pretty obvious that each controls one half of their body, as cutting their food with knife and fork required coordination between the two. He said they were extremely nice.

I think it's the only time in my life that I have done a triple-take when they walked in the door. My brain just could not register what I was seeing. They were with their family, and must have been visiting the D.C. area.

I do recall they had a nice ass.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:06:25 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

Can you point to specific state statute? I find this fascinating. I'm trying to find the origins of debate which led to legislation. I can see a few different points to argue from here. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:10:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Can you point to specific state statute? I find this fascinating. I'm trying to find the origins of debate which led to legislation. I can see a few different points to argue from here. Thanks.
View Quote

From Wiki:

In 1876, Anglo-Saxon Mormons from the United States fled to the Mexican states of Sonora and Chihuahua after the prohibition of polygamy in the United States. Ten years later, the Book of Mormon was translated to Spanish by Meliton G. Trejo and Jamie Z. Stewart.[15] In 1895, Mormonism in Mexico took root with its own colony in Ciudad Juárez.[16] In 1937, Nahua-Mexican evangelist, Margarito Bautista, presented himself among the Third Convention, advocating for the reinstatement of plural marriage. However, Bautista's plead was quickly rejected and he was expelled from the movement.[15]

. . .

United States
See also: Legality of polygamy in the United States
Polygamy is a crime and punishable by a fine, imprisonment, or both, according to the law of the individual state and the circumstances of the offense.[18] Polygamy was outlawed in federal territories by the Edmunds Act, and there are laws against the practice in all 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia, Guam,[19] and Puerto Rico.[20] Because state laws exist, polygamy is not actively prosecuted at the federal level,[21] but the practice is considered "against public policy".

Many US courts (e.g. Turner v. S., 212 Miss. 590, 55 So.2d 228) treat bigamy as a strict liability crime: in some jurisdictions, a person can be convicted of a felony even if he reasonably believed he had only one legal spouse. For example, if a person has the mistaken belief that their previous spouse is dead or that their divorce is final, they can still be convicted of bigamy if they marry a new person.[22]

Utah reduced polygamy from a third-degree felony to a minor infraction on May 13, 2020.[23][24]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Sporky:
Not my thing but I'd sign up just to answer the questions in my head

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mad_mardigan:
So many questions...
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:18:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fenderCAB] [#30]
I only read the first page.  In before created a joinder?  Can that term be used correctly here?

Also, on a serious note.  God bless the 3 of them.  Dude is giving them a chance at marriage and having a husband.  I can't imagine the twins dealing with everything.

My guess is that he really did marry both of them.  That's not legal, so they probably just had to choose for the marriage certificate.  I mean, no other way it could work.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By amendment:
So not only is this guy getting a threesome every time, he gets to listen to two chicks moaning.
View Quote

Get your head right in the middle for:
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

We're all going to hell
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

I see now that my question was not precise enough. New question...Is (are) a conjoined twin(s) a person or persons and what law governs this? is there established law regarding emancipation (for lack of a more precise term) vs. shared organs? More to follow...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:
So what if one head is for Trump and the other for FJB?

And having sex while looking at two heads would just be freaky, or??
View Quote
It's a two bagger.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#35]
You KNOW that dude isn't going to win any argument, its always gonna be 2 against 1.

I wish them all the best happiness and best life they can live, that genetic issue doesn't usually fare well for even the average life span.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:28:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Two girls one cup.

Two heads one pussy.

How is he suppose to smash? We need a diagram.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By macaho45:
Does he make out with the other sister too?  Does she blow him or work his junk too?
View Quote

Imagine him just having her balled up into the buck nasty position, and the sister moans out... Wreck these guts!

That would be kinda weird!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#38]
How awkward would it be to blast a load on the sister's face by accident?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Maybe the other head is a lesbian?  

"Dear Penthouse......*
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm just trying to figure out if he's pounding them, do they both grab his back in pleasure? I couldn't imagine the logistics if they're trying to be monogamous.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Homernomer:

When one conjoined twin dies, let's just say it's not good for the other.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Homernomer:
Originally Posted By TheLookingGlass:
Had an interesting thought. What happens if one commits murder, do they both get charged? Both sentenced to jail?

What if one of them dies before the other?  How does that work?

When one conjoined twin dies, let's just say it's not good for the other.

They will die together.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

It may be for legal reasons. Only one can be on the marriage certificate. They both have to be down with the dude. They both have sensation below the waist.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:04:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Two brains, one body.  Hard to really comprehend the complexities.  Kudos to them if they can make it work.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:04:57 PM EDT
[#44]

I see now that my question was not precise enough. New question...Is (are) a conjoined twin(s) a person or persons and what law governs this? is there established law regarding emancipation (for lack of a more precise term) vs. shared organs? More to follow...
View Quote

There is no one law that determines it. It is case by case. In their case, some judge in Minnesota determined they are two separate people occupying the same pussy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:07:28 PM EDT
[#45]
What if the other one is a lesbian?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:10:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Thinking bigger healthier looking one is Abby that got married.

Also thinking he put the ring on Brittany’s hand if he went with convention during the marriage ceremony.

I bet they could write quite the letter to penthouse forum.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:10:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Makarov:
GOOD FOR THEM!

People bitch about how hard their lives are and these two sisters MADE a good life for themselves despite being given one Hell of a challenge and defying all the odds of even surviving childhood.

Next time you are fretting over paint swirls in your car’s finish, maybe you can draw the strength to keep living from them.
View Quote

All the usual GD bullshit aside, this.  I thought I have known what a "tough" life means.  I struggle to imagine how tough they had it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:14:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alien] [#48]
Originally Posted By Goosemaster:
The dude gets a three way ever night.
View Quote

You really do have to wonder what the level of participation is from the other girl. Does the other girl get enthusiastic and join in with her hand and mouth etc. I assume she's feeling the orgasms just the same as the other girl, so she's already getting fucked.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:31:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:31:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DKUltra] [#50]
Originally Posted By TheLookingGlass:
wait till they do onlyfans.
View Quote
I might be ok with that just to answer the many! Many! Questions I have!

Page five most have been posted here already lol
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top