Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2024 12:14:51 PM EDT
No spoiler tags.  Read at your own risk.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:23:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: deadmau5er] [#1]
Pretty much exclusive to NY and CA at this point.

NJ is a ban state but besides the mag capacity, they're all normal looking.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t post pictures of my rifles online for… reasons.

The CompMag is a popular choice for many as it leaves your rifle looking normal, and is easy to switch back to normal. It’s a bitch to use. This is how my ARs are configured, generally.

My AUG is set up to be featureless and has a grip wrap around it. It is also easy to swap back to normal should the laws change.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:38:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mars87:  I don’t post pictures of my rifles online for… reasons.

The CompMag is a popular choice for many as it leaves your rifle looking normal, and is easy to switch back to normal. It’s a bitch to use. This is how my ARs are configured, generally.

My AUG is set up to be featureless and has a grip wrap around it. It is also easy to swap back to normal should the laws change.
View Quote

I understand.  The Feds are scraping public pics at this point.  But thought it could be a fun thread.  I like thumbhole stocks b/c of George Bush, the era when I was getting my first guns.

I need to get one of those ejection port charger loaders just for the hell of it, to see how it works.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:48:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigchillin83] [#4]
It’s fun to see hermaphrodite boy/girls? Yuck  lol
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bigchillin83:  It’s fun to see hermaphrodite boy/girls lol
View Quote

This is not a GD Would you hit it thread, lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top