Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/29/2024 11:56:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mattellis2]
Considering picking up a new-to-me truck, and this one popped up a few miles down the road from me.  My 2003 F150 has been pretty good to me, but is really starting to show its age.

Highlights:

2019 F150 XLT
3.5 EcoBoost
Leveled
Newish tires
Line-X bed liner
Tow package
82k miles
Everything else stock.

I drove it yesterday, and it feels pretty tight for a truck with 82k miles.  Ran a carfax on it last night and guy is being on the up and up...no accidents reported all service done locally, and it appears that it has mostly been kept up with.

I ran it through a few of the online value engines: KBB, edmunds, carfax and they all seemed to come up with the similar values for both trade in and private party.

It has been a long time since I bought a truck....bought current 2003 in January of 2005 and haven't looked at trucks since.

Is KBB and the rest pretty accurate?

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:58:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thoughtcrime] [#1]
Based on what you have stated, sounds like a good buy.

HOWEVER, I have NO experience with turbo engines, so that would be my only concern.

ETA: I kind of work in the industry.  Let me see if I can find some market pricing for it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Forgot to add:

Normal little cosmetic stuff for a 5 year old truck...few scratches and a tiny ding in the tailgate.  It has lived outside.  There was pine straw and pollen debris around the edges of the engine compartment when I popped the hood, it that makes any difference.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:05:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at Edmunds for comparative pricing. Those eco boosts had some issues with the cam timing (?) but I doubt that truck has enough miles to be of concern and 2019 was a good year as they were built before stupid ass covid made everything go to shit. Whatever the dealer is asking just assume they are marking it up @3-4 K.  Price depends a lot on areas too but really rough guess would be $27K for that. (I might be smoking my socks)

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:05:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bikerzed] [#4]
The 3.5 twin turbo trucks had issues with the cam phasers going bad up until 2020-21.  Replacing them is costly. I would be asking if they've been done already.  If so, when.  The original fix was to replace them with the same parts, which just failed again.  The redesigned parts fixed the issue.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bikerzed:
The 3.5 twin turbo trucks had issues with the cam phasers going bad up until 2020-21.  Replacing them is costly. I would be asking if they've been done already.  If so, when.  The original fix was to replace them with the same parts, which just failed again.  The redesigned parts fixed the issue.
View Quote

Phasers have not been done, I asked.

I am going to get it overnight and listen for the cold start rattle later this week.

Lots of conflicting information on this.  Some guys claim 100k even after developing the cold start rattle and still going strong.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:

I am going to get it overnight and listen for the cold start rattle later this week.

Lots of conflicting information on this.  Some guys claim 100k even after developing the cold start rattle and still going strong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Gen II 3.5s will all eventually have a cold start rattle from the Phasers, but should clear in like a second then you'll have the waste gate rattle until it gets a little warm...maybe 30 seconds...No real reason to change either until you get a CEL. I put another 30,000 on my Gen II 3.5EB with the cold rattles...no CEL yet.

Also...what is he asking, I wouldn't pay over $29,000
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:49:02 PM EDT
[#7]
KBB is probably close. We find JDpower to be high right now. Tons of ecoboosts out there with big miles. If the previous owner has done regular oil changes it should be fine.

Looks like a 301a XLT 5.5 box. Kbb tells me mid 20s private sale. I'd want to be in it for less than 25 private sale. What are they asking?

<==20 years selling fords.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Crash1433:
KBB is probably close. We find JDpower to be high right now. Tons of ecoboosts out there with big miles. If the previous owner has done regular oil changes it should be fine.

Looks like a 301a XLT 5.5 box. Kbb tells me mid 20s private sale. I'd want to be in it for less than 25 private sale. What are they asking?

View Quote

I would not pay >$25k for this truck either. There's plenty of lower mileage trucks out there for 30ish. Most will have the 2.7 though. They seem to have less problems than the 3.5.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#9]
The 2.7 is a little rocket with good mpg if you don't need to haul a shit ton of things or tow.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By IT_Cowboy:
The 2.7 is a little rocket with good mpg if you don't need to haul a shit ton of things or tow.
View Quote

I have been leery of the 2.7.  That just isn't a lot of displacement for a full size truck, even if it is blown.

I do pull a 7K trailer on occasion...not a lot, but some.

Guy is asking $32k.  I told him last night $27-28 was more likely, and he is still talking to me.  We'll see.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

True. My recently purchased 2020 with the 2.7 has been getting between 21 and 22mpg. Amazing for a full size truck. It would smoke the V8 Silverado (17mpg on a good day) that I traded towards it in a drag race too. Haven't had it on the highway much so not sure about mileage there.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

302a per the window sticker.  I doubt he'll go to $25k, but I guess all he could say is no.

He has agreed to let me take it to check it out...make sure nothing is leaking/look at brakes and such.  Anything I should be looking for outside the ordinary?

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:34:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I prefer the larger 36 gal. fuel tank but I think that is part of the FX4 package on the XLT and above.

Is the level a puck level or a suspension level with news shocks like the Billstein 5100's

Small entertainment screen or the larger 7 inch (?)
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#14]

302a per the window sticker.  I doubt he'll go to $25k, but I guess all he could say is no.

He has agreed to let me take it to check it out...make sure nothing is leaking/look at brakes and such.  Anything I should be looking for outside the ordinary?

View Quote

Could be a 302a but it would be odd for it to not have some kind of running board. I personally think 27-28 is too much with those miles. For 32 or so I would think you could find one on a dealer lot.

I've got a 19 crew cab 2.7 with 46,000 miles on it and we are asking 34 for that truck including gold certification. This one should be way less than that with 0 warranty and no financing.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:50:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bikerzed] [#15]

View Quote

How well is it optioned? XLTs can range from pretty bare bones to basically a Lariat. Remote start? Heated seats? Consol shifter or column? Sunroof? Larger fuel tank?

27k could be fair if well optioned, though I'd still try to get a little off for the phaser issues.  32 seems high, though I don't know how prices are in your AO.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:55:48 PM EDT
[#16]

How well is it optioned? XLTs can range from pretty bare bones to basically a Lariat. Remote start? Heated seats? Consol shifter or column? Sunroof?

27k could be fair if well optioned, though I'd still try to get a little off for the phaser issues.  32 seems high, though I don't know how prices are in your AO.
View Quote

If it really is a 302a that's the top of the XLT world. From the order guide

4.2" Productivity Screen in Instrument Cluster I I
Fixed Backlight with Privacy Glass and Defroster I I
Manual-folding, Power Glass Sideview Mirrors with Heat, Turn Signal and Black Skull Caps (includes
interior auto-dimming rearview mirror) I I
Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror I I
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel I I
Power-Adjustable Pedals (NA w/ Regular Cab 301A) I I
Rear Under-seat Storage (NA Regular Cab) I I
SiriusXM® Radio1
(speakers; (5) with Regular Cab, (7) with SuperCab and SuperCrew®)
Note: Includes a 6-month prepaid subscription. Service is not available in Alaska and Hawaii. I I
Remote Start System I
10-way Power Driver’s and Passenger Seats (Power Lumbar Driver/Passenger) I
Heated Front-Seats I
XLT Chrome Appearance Package (selection of XLT Special Edition Package (61X) or XLT Sport
Appearance Package (862) removes XLT Chrome Appearance Package (86B))
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:58:51 PM EDT
[#17]
OP's driveway in a few months. Seriously, get a flashlight and crawl under it. It is going to be leaking, probably in several areas.

Get the coyote. The TT engines are nothing but trouble.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Could be a 302a but it would be odd for it to not have some kind of running board. I personally think 27-28 is too much with those miles. For 32 or so I would think you could find one on a dealer lot.

I've got a 19 crew cab 2.7 with 46,000 miles on it and we are asking 34 for that truck including gold certification. This one should be way less than that with 0 warranty and no financing.
View Quote

Had running boards, he removed them, but still has them.

Here is the sticker:

Column shifter for the guy that asked.  I am not sure if that matters one way or the other, but I prefer it, as it gives you more console room.

Don't need financing so that doesn't figure in either way.  Mileage is a little higher than I would like, but about average for a 5 year old truck.  The cam phaser issue does bother me a bit.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:03:31 PM EDT
[#19]
The one you are looking at is a little newer. Worth the time.
This is Why You Really Should Avoid Buying the First Year of a New Vehicle!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#20]
If the previous owner has done regular oil changes it should be fine.
View Quote

If you can, verify that it has had it's oil (and other fluids) changed regularly. Make sure the correct filter is installed. Turbochargers need clean oil.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#21]
wtf is a "new to me" truck? You mean a USED truck?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#22]

Had running boards, he removed them, but still has them.

Here is the sticker:

https://i.postimg.cc/jdpwtR7Q/Capture.png

Column shifter for the guy that asked.  I am not sure if that matters one way or the other, but I prefer it, as it gives you more console room.

Don't need financing so that doesn't figure in either way.  Mileage is a little higher than I would like, but about average for a 5 year old truck.  The cam phaser issue does bother me a bit.

View Quote

While you don't need financing most of the rest of the world does. That's all I was saying. Buying this truck on the side of the road you get a 30/30 warranty. 30 seconds or 30 feet whichever comes first. A similiar truck from a dealer has been inspected and they have to stand behind it. Here in NY you would at least get a 30 day warranty. The truck I was talking about that we have on our lot gets a 12 month 12,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and a 7 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty. That's a huge diference above and beyond the 40,000 less miles the one I'm selling has on it.

Point being private sale 82k mile truck should be about 10k less than what I'm asking for mine.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#23]
My 2018 F150 has an engine hours gauge screen you can scroll to.  If it has that you can see the idle hours, should be about 10% of total hours.  Unless he used it as a mobile office and ran it 10 hours a day.

Beautiful truck!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:23:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mattellis2] [#24]

While you don't need financing most of the rest of the world does. That's all I was saying. Buying this truck on the side of the road you get a 30/30 warranty. 30 seconds or 30 feet whichever comes first. A similiar truck from a dealer has been inspected and they have to stand behind it. Here in NY you would at least get a 30 day warranty. The truck I was talking about that we have on our lot gets a 12 month 12,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and a 7 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty. That's a huge diference above and beyond the 40,000 less miles the one I'm selling has on it.

Point being private sale 82k mile truck should be about 10k less than what I'm asking for mine.
View Quote

Sorry, it completely slipped my mind:  He said it has a CPO warranty to 100k miles/2025.  I need to check on the details of that, but his MIL works for the local ford dealership.  That is where the truck was originally purchased, and where he bought it in 2022.

ETA: I haven't even bothered to look at any 5 year old trucks from up north (I'm in GA).  5 years of salt spray is no good for anything.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow, looking under that truck in that video, yeah, I'll never own one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Sorry, it completely slipped my mind:  He said it has a CPO warranty to 100k miles/2025.  I need to check on the details of that, but his MIL works for the local ford dealership.  That is where the truck was originally purchased, and where he bought it in 2022.

ETA: I haven't even bothered to look at any 5 year old trucks from up north (I'm in GA).  5 years of salt spray is no good for anything.
View Quote
Every year I have to pull the caliper pins/sliders and clean/regrease them.  Combination of salt and car washes.  I also use a very light amount of anti seize on the wheel studs.  Basically wipe them with a rag that has some on it.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

More than likely the remainder of the powertrain coverage from the CPO. He is still asking more than it's worth, especially private sale. If I had to guess he knows he owes too much on it and is trying to get out of it. Remember that what he paid for it isn't your problem. It's worth what it's worth and private party numbers are very different than dealer sales.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:33:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Dopple:
View Quote

Anyone can put a vehicle that has problems on youtube and scream about it. For the most part ecoboost f-150s have been very trouble free. Almost 100% of the problems we see here can be traced back to lack of service. Change your oil at the recommended intervals and you should have no problems.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:34:38 PM EDT
[#29]
It has a larger fuel tank and the trailer brake controller and is fairly well equipped.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#30]

Anyone can put a vehicle that has problems on youtube and scream about it. For the most part ecoboost f-150s have been very trouble free. Almost 100% of the problems we see here can be traced back to lack of service. Change your oil at the recommended intervals and you should have no problems.
View Quote

Ford's recommended oil change interval can be up to 10,000 miles. The computer calculates oil life expectancy based on driving conditions.  While I agree that modern engines and modern oil don't require changing every 3000 miles, 10,000 is too much for the turbo engines.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:36:53 PM EDT
[#31]
I dont remember for sure but I thought Ford was covering the cam phasers under warranty out to 100K and all you had to do was say you heard the noise - it was something goofy like that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#32]
I dont remember for sure but I thought Ford was covering the cam phasers under warranty out to 100K and all you had to do was say you heard the noise - it was something goofy like that.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure that recall/coverage has expired.

To Crash....I agree with you on all the points.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:24:12 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dopple:

Not the issues I'm concerned with.  The complexity of the whole thing is.  Just changing the serpentine belt seems like a chore.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#34]
I have a 19 XLT.. with the 5.0 though.. I personally love F150's, My truck has 50k miles on it and I keep getting emails from Ford telling me what its worth... (trade in) and its not 32k lol. I would think you could find a better deal. And if you are paying cash. You have a LOT more options in the private sales area.. I would really look around.. When it comes to private sellers... Throwing stacks of cash at them is a real motivator.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#35]
That there is a rare exotic sports truck.  Easily worth $100,000 or more.  I would jump on that like a rat on a Cheeto.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:40:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Berger24] [#36]

View All Quotes

2019 Raptor w/ 76k...NO cam phaser issues and I have been listening since brand new - runs like a top. A lot of other guys haven't had cam phaser issues either, some have -it's hit or miss. Also, current trade in value on mine is around $41+k
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#37]
how much is he asking Op?

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Berger24:

2019 Raptor w/ 76k...NO cam phaser issues and I have been listening since brand new - runs like a top. Also, current trade in value on mine is around $41+k
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Berger24:

2019 Raptor w/ 76k...NO cam phaser issues and I have been listening since brand new - runs like a top. Also, current trade in value on mine is around $41+k

you have only 75k....you'll get it eventually..don't worry
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#39]
For those saying that truck should be less than $25k….you just live in a really cheap truck market.

That truck is $30k all day long where I am, and there are F150s on every corner. I paid $23k for a 2013 301a truck with the 3.5 and similar miles…and was glad to find it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Zebra120:
For those saying that truck should be less than $25k….you just live in a really cheap truck market.

That truck is $30k all day long where I am, and there are F150s on every corner. I paid $23k for a 2013 301a truck with the 3.5 and similar miles…and was glad to find it.
View Quote

Agreed. I would think around $30k OP at least in my AO.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:48:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Considering picking up a new-to-me truck, and this one popped up a few miles down the road from me.  My 2003 F150 has been pretty good to me, but is really starting to show its age.

Highlights:

2019 F150 XLT
3.5 EcoBoost
Leveled
Newish tires
Line-X bed liner
Tow package
82k miles
Everything else stock.

I drove it yesterday, and it feels pretty tight for a truck with 82k miles.  Ran a carfax on it last night and guy is being on the up and up...no accidents reported all service done locally, and it appears that it has mostly been kept up with.

I ran it through a few of the online value engines: KBB, edmunds, carfax and they all seemed to come up with the similar values for both trade in and private party.

It has been a long time since I bought a truck....bought current 2003 in January of 2005 and haven't looked at trucks since.

https://i.postimg.cc/4yTHWmdL/Capture.png
View Quote

Used car values aren't a guessing game any more.  If KBB and NADA give you a value, that's all you'll get for a comodity car (non collector car, super car, etc).
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By midcap:

Gen II 3.5s will all eventually have a cold start rattle from the Phasers, but should clear in like a second then you'll have the waste gate rattle until it gets a little warm...maybe 30 seconds...No real reason to change either until you get a CEL. I put another 30,000 on my Gen II 3.5EB with the cold rattles...no CEL yet.

View Quote

The rattle is from the timing chain tensioner seal blowing out and leaking down after it sits for awhile. The chains slap against the guides for a few seconds on cold start until the tensioners start working from oil pressure. It's much more serious than the cam phasers.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By dyezak:

Used car values aren't a guessing game any more.  If KBB and NADA give you a value, that's all you'll get for a comodity car (non collector car, super car, etc).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dyezak:

Highlights:

2019 F150 XLT
3.5 EcoBoost
Leveled
Newish tires
Line-X bed liner
Tow package
82k miles
Everything else stock.

https://i.postimg.cc/4yTHWmdL/Capture.png

Depends on the vehicle...higher mileage and KBB goes full retard on pricing.

When I price a car, I use KBB, NADA/Edmunds, Black Book, then Manheim Retail estimate and then I'll pull comps in my 100 mile circle.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:54:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: midcap] [#44]
Originally Posted By ckh1980:

The rattle is from the timing chain tensioner seal blowing out and leaking down after it sits for awhile. The chains slap against the guides for a few seconds on cold start until the tensioners start working from oil pressure. It's much more serious than the cam phasers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ckh1980:
Originally Posted By midcap:

@ckh1980

Not on the GEN I 3.5 EB, on the w212 M276 I had...yes...but not Fords amazing motor

2017-2020 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost Startup Rattle Fix: Make Sure You Are Getting The Latest Phasers!
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Zebra120:

View Quote

From a dealer Certified Pre-owned, yes. That would come with a power train warranty through 100k. The dealer is supposed to sign off on an inspection to sell it that way.

Not for a private sale though.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#46]
I bought my middle son a 2019 F150 XLT 4x4 with the 5.0 v8 and some accoutrements (brush guard, steel rear bumper, spray in bed liner, tool box) for $22,500 in January from truckplanet.com (auction). It had 68,XXX miles on it. Might be worth looking into before you drop $25k plus on something local.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:10:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By eric496:

From a dealer Certified Pre-owned, yes. That would come with a power train warranty through 100k. The dealer is supposed to sign off on an inspection to sell it that way.

Not for a private sale though.
View Quote

I'm just not seeing it.  I have looked all over FB Marketplace, and the private sales areas for cars.com, carfax, autotrader and such.

Most are older and have more miles for more money.  

Please post of links.

I talked to the guy last night.  Picking it up on Friday to go over it in the shop.  He said he could do $28k, assuming I don't find any ugliness.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:19:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eric496] [#48]

I'm just not seeing it.  I have looked all over FB Marketplace, and the private sales areas for cars.com, carfax, autotrader and such.

Most are older and have more miles for more money.  

Please post of links.

I talked to the guy last night.  Picking it up on Friday to go over it in the shop.  He said he could do $28k, assuming I don't find any ugliness.

View Quote

Maybe region is a factor. Here's a screen shot of KBB using my zip code and the info you posted about the truck. If you really like the truck and think it's worth it then I hope you have great luck with it. Just seems like too much for a truck with that many miles to me.

Attachment Attached File

I bought a 2020 F150 in Feb with 15k miles for $32k. They would not come down on price but they would and did raise the amount of my trade in. I've run into that before. It's only an STX but the original lessee added on a bunch of options. It came with the warranty shown in the pic. They had to perform an inspection and fix any deficiencies to sell it as Gold CPO. It looks and runs new. I wasn't looking at trucks with more than 50k miles. The dealer also had a 2020 XLT with 30k miles for the same price. It didn't have the locking rear end and some of the stuff mine had.

Carvana offered me >$30k a couple days later. Was just curious. Just peeked at Edmunds and prices are all over the place, so what do I know.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By eric496:

Maybe region is a factor. Here's a screen shot of KBB using my zip code and the info you posted about the truck. If you really like the truck and think it's worth it then I hope you have great luck with it. Just seems like too much for a truck with that many miles to me.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/182397/f150-from-thread_jpg-3202033.JPG

I bought a 2020 F150 in Feb with 15k miles for $32k. They would not come down on price but they would and did raise the amount of my trade in. I've run into that before. It's only an STX but the original lessee added on a bunch of options. It came with the warranty shown in the pic. They had to perform an inspection and fix any deficiencies to sell it as Gold CPO. It looks and runs new. I wasn't looking at trucks with more than 50k miles. The dealer also had a 2020 XLT with 30k miles for the same price. It didn't have the locking rear end and some of the stuff mine had.

Carvana offered me $30k a couple days later. Was just curious. Just peeked at Edmunds and prices are all over the place, so what do I know.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/182397/F150-GC_jpg-3202040.JPG

View Quote

I came up with basically the same numbers on the private party side. And the books are all very close.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Nobody wants a supercab anymore.  I bet they sell crewcabs 10:1.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top