Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/28/2024 10:29:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur]
Yeah, an ILLEGAL immigrant ENDED the life of a member of our community BUT what about TRUMP?

The women cackling at the fact the man in the audience called the invasion an invasion is blood boiling.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:30:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Athens
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:38:18 PM EDT
[#2]
That's real retarded sir.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:41:44 PM EDT
[#3]
It's like they are all reading the same "Blame Trump" playbook.    

Funny, he refers to how Trump referenced illegals..  These illegals are proving Trump RIGHT... AGAIN!
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:53:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Drumbic:

Funny, he refers to how Trump referenced illegals..  These illegals are proving Trump RIGHT... AGAIN!
View Quote

“Their bringing crime, their bringing drugs, their rapists”
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:55:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Drumbic:

View Quote

"They're not sending their best"
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#6]
What a putz!
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:56:04 PM EDT
[#7]
It's insanity. in the 90's the democrats supported strong borders. Now, the left fully supports a replacement populace settling here and replacing the the inhabitants. Like that story "you've disappointed your leaders by how you voted, so we will elect ourselves a new constituency."
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#8]
This shit is gone
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 11:04:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Would love to know where you can pick up the 'high on your own supply' liberal dictionary.

"center our work in people's humanity"....sounds just like many overeducated liberal massholes I work with
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 11:13:17 PM EDT
[#10]
He's a scumbag and Athens has a shit ton of problems because of him and his ilk. Friend of a friend is in ACCPD and some of the fruitloops setup a homeless camp and they tried to evict some dude from a tent. He come over and told them to file eviction paperwork and laughed all the way back to the station. I don't know how he does it.

At one time Athens Clarke County had the highest per capita welfare of anywhere in the country. Last time I looked for updated information it seemed localities have done all they can to obfuscate any data that would make them look bad so finding the stats isn't easy anymore.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Most if not all humans would live far more productive lives if they got a bloody nose as a teenager. Some might require additional training.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 11:19:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By PanelVanHalen:
Athens
View Quote
University of Georgia is there and Clyde Armory.

I'd say the first one is the reason for the special statement.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:38:14 AM EDT
[#13]

His little attempt to throw shade backfired on his ass, BOOOM
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:53:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Got his ass chewed pretty good during his press conference today.  Guy definitely came out of it looking like a jackass.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:56:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC3lSGTUR7o

The women cackling at the fact the man in the audience called the invasion an invasion is blood boiling.
View Quote

Those women should not vote.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 12:58:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:
Got his ass chewed pretty good during his press conference today.  Guy definitely came out of it looking like a jackass.
View Quote
Video?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 4:37:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Jason280:

Video?
View Quote

In the OP, my dude.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 4:37:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AmericanPeople:

View Quote

Honestly, few if anyone should vote.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 4:43:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Back in 1980s Athens it was best to roll your windows up when passing through
town because a diploma may have landed in your laptop
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 4:49:30 AM EDT
[#20]
What a turd. Mayor turd.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 4:52:57 AM EDT
[#21]
They lie about everything now. Biden says the border is perfectly fine. The economy is the best ever too. Oh and we had the most secure election in all of human history in 2020! The press secretary for Biden lies so much that she makes Baghdad Bob look honest in comparison, and I can sympathize with him at least as his country was being invaded over lies about WMDs, but Biden just has a DEI whore who will say anything for $$$.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 5:05:44 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Why single them out?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 5:05:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Robertpistol:
They lie about everything now. Biden says the border is perfectly fine. The economy is the best ever too. Oh and we had the most secure election in all of human history in 2020! The press secretary for Biden lies so much that she makes Baghdad Bob look honest in comparison, and I can sympathize with him at least as his country was being invaded over lies about WMDs, but Biden just has a DEI whore who will say anything for $$$.
View Quote

Total projection. Earlier I heard a pos from nbc saying that on the set of the Apprentice Trump wore diapers for incontinence triggered from stimulant and cocaine use. Those traits are all dominated by the Biden family.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 5:12:15 AM EDT
[#24]
If anyone ever needed to get slapped like a bitch...
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 5:20:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Robertpistol] [#25]
Originally Posted By Karankawa:

Total projection. Earlier I heard a pos from nbc saying that on the set of the Apprentice Trump wore diapers for incontinence triggered from stimulant and cocaine use. Those traits are all dominated by the Biden family.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Karankawa:

Yup. It's always a lie, a spin, or projecting. They really jumped the shark with the "Believe ALL Women" stuff too, we never hear about it anymore as it was only brought out to damage Kavanaugh of course.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 5:34:00 AM EDT
[#26]
I am surprised Schumer & Turtle are not backing him up.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 5:45:18 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
Lying is irrelevant...all that matters if whether enough people believe it, or worse yet, don't care.  Problem is, roughly 80m people don't care.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 5:46:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
Originally Posted By PanelVanHalen:
Athens

OP's title originally said Atlanta.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 6:28:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:
Most if not all humans would live far more productive lives if they got a bloody nose as a teenager. Some might require additional training.
View Quote

The world would be a better place if some ceased to exist.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:03:01 AM EDT
[#30]

Lying is irrelevant...all that matters if whether enough people believe it, or worse yet, don't care.  Problem is, roughly 80m people don't care.
View Quote

70m actual eligible people and 10 million ineligible, dead, illegal, or imaginary people.

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:18:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Trump was the first national politician talking about closing the Southern Border that I can remember. No politician before or after him did one thing about it!
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:15:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By trails-end:

The world would be a better place if some ceased to exist.
View Quote

@trails-end which is why I am pro choice, pro birth control and pro no foreign aid.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:17:16 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Democracy is a gang rape @Jason280
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:20:04 AM EDT
[#34]
I wonder if they really believe what they are saying.  Did the mayor ever attend acting school?
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:23:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:
Trump was the first national politician talking about closing the Southern Border that I can remember. No politician before or after him did one thing about it!
View Quote

President Eisenhower Operation Wetback.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 5:27:36 AM EDT
[#36]
"Shit-hole County"
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 5:58:01 AM EDT
[#37]
There is a Denso plant there. Makes fuel injectors for F150 and a lot of other cars. I think they might make spark plugs there if I remember correctly.

Anyways sounds like the people of Athens need to get inspired by 1946
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 6:14:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:
I wonder if they really believe what they are saying.  Did the mayor ever attend acting school?
View Quote

My dumb ass mother and I got in an argument about the southern border and illegals.  She believes Joe Biden is trying to seal the border but trump told republicans not to vote for the last border bill so the immigration issue was trumps fault.  Some people are brainwashed
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 6:37:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Unbelievable. I bet he got several booster shots too.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 6:42:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By letsjustexfil:
It's insanity. in the 90's the democrats supported strong borders. Now, the left fully supports a replacement populace settling here and replacing the the inhabitants. Like that story "you've disappointed your leaders by how you voted, so we will elect ourselves a new constituency."
View Quote

Yep, Slick Willie would be a Republican by today’s democrat standards.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 7:03:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Snallygaster:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Snallygaster:
Originally Posted By letsjustexfil:

They were lying then, now they don’t even care enough to put on the mask.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

The thing is, progressive lunacy is akin to drug addiction in that it will self-destruct if allowed to run its course without saving intervention. Thus, since illegal alien deportation is being denied, send them all to Athens & let the vibrancy of diversity flow. It'll make me cackle when the consequences start hitting.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:59:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

The thing is, progressive lunacy is akin to drug addiction in that it will self-destruct if allowed to run its course without saving intervention. Thus, since illegal alien deportation is being denied, send them all to Athens & let the vibrancy of diversity flow. It'll make me cackle when the consequences start hitting.
View Quote

The thing is these people never suffer. We do, our lives are diminished because of their lesser minds.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:27:28 PM EDT
[#44]

The thing is these people never suffer. We do, our lives are diminished because of their lesser minds.
View All Quotes

I don't really disagree, but at this point in time, it's the strategy we're stuck with, since the federal government seems hell-bent on aiding & abetting illegal immigration without any care for the consequences, while preventing states from acting. But look at NYC. They're getting to be the sanctuary city they wanted. How do they like it?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:31:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Your words may come back to bite you Kelly, sooner than you think.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#46]

I don't really disagree, but at this point in time, it's the strategy we're stuck with, since the federal government seems hell-bent on aiding & abetting illegal immigration without any care for the consequences, while preventing states from acting. But look at NYC. They're getting to be the sanctuary city they wanted. How do they like it?
View Quote

The people who run NY like it just fine .

The people who don’t like it don’t matter anyway .
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:39:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:
View Quote

They tore him a new one. Blood is on his greasy hands.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By bennnn:
That's real retarded sir.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#49]
And the right will do nothing.  

The left does what it does because it is left to do so.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:55:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Robertpistol] [#50]
These lying assholes need to be called out like that constantly. They don't deserve any respect as they don't respect the people, even when a innocent woman was murdered and likely raped by a illegal that was allowed in by Joe Biden, they double down anyway and attack Trump and those who voted for him. This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Joe Biden and his voters who enable his open borders policy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top