Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 3:13:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#1]
Originally Posted By Wrek:
Originally Posted By ShaneA319:
Originally Posted By M82Assault:

But for my first thread in GD it did pretty well, a whole 3 pgs.

ETA: I also learned my phone has a burstfire mode.

I hope you have a stamp for that phone, otherwise Trust is going to have to come shoot your dag.

Soon I might need a stamp for a regular AR-15, so fuck it.

I'll give ya a stamp. My daughter has tons of them in the same box as her markers.

I'd like to see a cop's reaction if someone were caught with an unregistered NFA item and showed them a postal stamp on the side of the receiver.

ETA: One of the reasons I made this post was to own the page, then I forget to put it in the original post.
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#2]

I hope you have a stamp for that phone, otherwise Trust is going to have to come shoot your dag.

I'll give ya a stamp. My daughter has tons of them in the same box as her markers.

I'd like to see a cop's reaction if someone were caught with an unregistered NFA item and showed them a postal stamp on the side of the receiver.

ETA: One of the reasons I made this post was to own the page, then I forget to put it in the original post.

ONE: you fail at owning a page and cannot edit it in

TWO: I don't give a fuck what gun you have as long as your not pointing it at me, its yours, and you don't have a criminal record...i don't get a federal paycheck
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 4:42:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By staringback05:

I don't give a fuck what gun you have as long as your not pointing it at me, its yours, and you don't have a criminal record...i don't get a federal paycheck

You would probably still shoot my dag though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 4:59:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By staringback05:

I don't give a fuck what gun you have as long as your not pointing it at me, its yours, and you don't have a criminal record...i don't get a federal paycheck

You would probably still shoot my dag though.

only because its yours
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 6:43:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey guys, I just played one round in the ARFcom server -- so much better than the random public servers. But now I got kicked because I'm missing some content -- what do I need to buy/DL to keep playing? Do I have to spend $50 to get the Battlefield "premium" pack?
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By skywarp989:
Hey guys, I just played one round in the ARFcom server -- so much better than the random public servers. But now I got kicked because I'm missing some content -- what do I need to buy/DL to keep playing? Do I have to spend $50 to get the Battlefield "premium" pack?

You don't need premium right now, but you do need all the current map packs.
Link Posted: 12/31/2012 2:45:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wrek] [#7]

If the cop doesn't like it you can just give him another type of stamp.

After all you guys left tonight, the people who were left were spawn camping like crazy. It was so incredibly obnoxious that I stopped playing.
Link Posted: 12/31/2012 2:55:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#8]

After all you guys left tonight, the people who were left were spawn camping like crazy. It was so incredibly obnoxious that I stopped playing.

We never got on BF3, we were -crashing- flying on Birds of Steel.
Link Posted: 12/31/2012 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#9]

and shooting stryker
Link Posted: 12/31/2012 2:37:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By sfljohn:

and shooting stryker

Link Posted: 12/31/2012 3:57:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Yeah... I meant for everyone else that was on who checks the thread, BobbyHill, Salo, Rothroq, etc.

It was ridiculous. The map was Seine Crossing and my spawn was across the bridges. They had their entire team camping the bridges so you couldn't get across. Every time you spawned you'd get shot.
Link Posted: 12/31/2012 6:12:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Yeah... I meant for everyone else that was on who checks the thread, BobbyHill, Salo, Rothroq, etc.

It was ridiculous. The map was Seine Crossing and my spawn was across the bridges. They had their entire team camping the bridges so you couldn't get across. Every time you spawned you'd get shot.

sounds like a bobbyhill nuclear option to me
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 3:26:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Bump with update.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 3:56:17 AM EDT
[#14]
I nominate Salo or Unified. They're the only ones on often enough anyway, other than me, and I won't be playing BF much until the next update comes out.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 4:10:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Bump with update.

Quitter    

I nominate Salo or Unified. They're the only ones on often enough anyway, other than me, and I won't be playing BF much until the next update comes out.

Seconded.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 4:13:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#16]
Originally Posted By CROQ:
Bump with update.

Quitter    

Seconded.

You've been posting a lot lately, a few more posts and you're post-per-day ratio may be higher that your BF3 K/D ratio.

I keed, I keed.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 2:25:42 PM EDT
[#17]
lol
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 2:39:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wrek] [#18]
Bump with update.

Better watch yourself around vehicles or you'll be back.

BobbyHill and I played some Black Ops II last night and murdered some zombies while my wife and her friend were shot gunning beers on the back porch. It was pretty fun.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Bump with update.

BobbyHill and I played some Black Ops II last night and murdered some zombies while my wife and her friend were shot gunning beers on the back porch. It was pretty fun.

[battlefieldfriends] BAN! [/battlefieldfriends]
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Soooo.... Stryker.... Shane... John...

I was looking at the message board for War Thunder, Birds of Steel's PC cousin, and the community there seems just as pissed at the developers as the console crowd. So on top of the fact that it's a typical overpriced "free-to-play" game... also known as pay-to-win... it's poorly supported just like Birds of Steel. I think I'll stick to BoS.

Link Posted: 1/1/2013 4:52:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By FTAggie:

I was looking at the message board for War Thunder, Birds of Steel's PC cousin, and the community there seems just as pissed at the developers as the console crowd. So on top of the fact that it's a typical overpriced "free-to-play" game... also known as pay-to-win... it's poorly supported just like Birds of Steel. I think I'll stick to BoS.

thats dissappointing
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 7:18:54 PM EDT
[#22]

thats dissappointing

This.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 8:35:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Bump with update.

[battlefieldfriends] BAN! [/battlefieldfriends]

If Battlefield had zombies we'd kill them on there!
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Bump with update.

I'll have to get on and play zombies with you guys sometime.

It's the main reason I bought the game and no one ever wants to play.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 9:08:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#25]

Good... I didn't need another reason to pay $1000 for a new PC anyway.
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#26]

I'll sell you mine for $87.*

*Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/1/2013 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#27]

I'll sell you mine for $87.*

*Click To View Spoiler

I'm having slight deja vu...
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 3:35:51 AM EDT
[#28]

Indeed. WT was the only game that was going to drive me to a high-end PC purchase.

Link Posted: 1/2/2013 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Stryker you dirty quitter I guess I'll haft to start a server. How much will this monstrosity cost me per month?
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Minator556:
Stryker you dirty quitter I guess I'll haft to start a server. How much will this monstrosity cost me per month?

Per month? $25. Per 3 months? $60. You know that you don't have to carry the entire financial burden, right? Just ask some of these scrubs to pony up.
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 12:17:56 PM EDT
[#31]

Indeed. WT was the only game that was going to drive me to a high-end PC purchase.  

with a newish gpu, im building a ground up gaming rig that will run arma2/bf3/flightsim/etc on higher settings for under 650
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 12:37:33 PM EDT
[#32]

with a newish gpu, im building a ground up gaming rig that will run arma2/bf3/flightsim/etc on higher settings for under 650

If I were to build a PC, I couldn't settle for "higher settings". I want something I can play ARMA 3 on max.
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#33]

If I were to build a PC, I couldn't settle for "higher settings". I want something I can play ARMA 3 on max.

well, i say high settings, because im not sure if im going to run a brand new gpu, or once that is a few months older. thats the difference between ultra, and high. my cpu can handle it, but im figuring out the gpu
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#34]

well, i say high settings, because im not sure if im going to run a brand new gpu, or once that is a few months older. thats the difference between ultra, and high. my cpu can handle it, but im figuring out the gpu

My computer needs a partial rebuild if I want to really start gaming again. By Partial I mean Motherboard, CPU, and RAM. $$$

I upgraded my GPU about two years ago, so that could probably be bumped up again, but it works just fine.
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 2:27:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sfljohn] [#35]
im using a newer asrock mobo with 4 ram slots, a10 5800 3.8ghz cpu, corsair 500w 80plus power system, for now 2 4gb 1866 ram cards, and im prob going to use a radeon gpu
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#36]
im using a newer asrock mobo with 4 ram slots, a10 5800 3.8ghz cpu, corsair 500w 80plus power system, for now 2 4gb 1866 ram cards, and im prob going to use a radeon gpu

You're probably going to need to up your power supply. That's one of the things I had to replace when I did the partial rebuild, in order for the new gpu to work. I think mine is a 750W corsair ATM.
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#37]

You're probably going to need to up your power supply. That's one of the things I had to replace when I did the partial rebuild, in order for the new gpu to work. I think mine is a 750W corsair ATM.

this supply is a bit more than people have used with the setup, but if i have any major issues ill upgrade it
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 5:10:29 PM EDT
[#38]

this supply is a bit more than people have used with the setup, but if i have any major issues ill upgrade it

Just make sure it has the extra connector for your graphics card. My old 500w one did not have it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#39]
already made sure lol
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 5:46:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Just make sure it has the extra connector for your graphics card. My old 500w one did not have it.

Go back to your old avatar, unless you don't want anyone to recognize you in GD.

Link Posted: 1/2/2013 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Go back to your old avatar, unless you don't want anyone to recognize you in GD.

Nope, I changed it to make a point about 'hi cap' mags.
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Why is the hand black? Not that there's anything wrong with that.... but why?
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Why is the hand black? Not that there's anything wrong with that.... but why?

Gorilla hand.
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Racist
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Racist

You're the one questioning why something is black...
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#46]
I found a video of Bobby...

Link Posted: 1/2/2013 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Bump with update.

I'll have to get on and play zombies with you guys sometime.

It's the main reason I bought the game and no one ever wants to play.

I'll definitely play some time. I played last night just me and one other guy. Made it to round 30 on Transit.
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 9:48:03 PM EDT
[#48]

Per month? $25. Per 3 months? $60. You know that you don't have to carry the entire financial burden, right? Just ask some of these scrubs to pony up.

I already agreed that I'd help pitch in the next time the server expires. Just let me know who to paypal a little money to.
Link Posted: 1/3/2013 4:44:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bullofspadez] [#49]

I'm not scrubbing up my pony (eta) "again" till March... Depending on the last DLC, and a Vote for Map/Game rotation.
Link Posted: 1/4/2013 9:01:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By bullofspadez:

I'm not scrubbing up my pony (eta) "again" till March... Depending on the last DLC, and a Vote for Map/Game rotation.

Page / 22
Top Top