[#3]
Absolutely. What else could they be?
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I am involved in Fertility work.

without a doubt, they are.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:41:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Both as a matter of both science and Theology, yes.

There's a lot of cool data about energy released at conception. I can find the article talking about zinc sparks at conception, but there was another where they were confused because it appeared conception might violate physics with more energy coming out of the equation than went in.

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:48:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Put differently, 6mo infants do not have moral agency. This does not mean they are not human beings, it just means they still require care and guidance.

Embryos and fetuses also lack moral agency but require care. The arguments about timelines are simply the legislative process trying to find a solution, and I think we can all agree that law is not always moral, nor is law always common sense.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I believe they are, but I don't think I'd ever convince a pro-abortion type of that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:53:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, I guess some would say they are gods,  but those people are wrong. It would be arrogant for a creature to think he can be like his creator.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:05:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes.

Of course they are.

Looking different, being a different size, not having the same number of cells as an adult or already born child, not having all the same organs, not being able to communicate, and being inside the mom  ... none of those things make you not a human person, and people don't apply these standards anything like equally anyhow.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:39:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes. Human life is human life. I believe it is created by God. To destroy innocent human life is evil.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top