Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/28/2024 11:26:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15]
Been noticing that *VERY* important *TIME SENSITIVE* mail has been getting delivered *EXTREMELY* delayed for me.
Recently, I had a medical bill go to *COLLECTIONS* because I only received *ONE* letter from the billing company.

We dismissed that letter because we figured we already paid for it, because it was a medical bill incurred during a pregnancy and we mistook it for another service we thought we had paid already.

Then recently, we got a letter, indicating that they had tried contacting us *SEVERAL TIMES*. But we had only receive that *ONE LETTER*. US Postal Shitbags apparently lost the other letters. Had we received all those other letters, we would have eventually called them. But we made the mistake of dismissing it as "already paid" and thinking the letter was before payment was made. Had we received the other letters, we would have followed up with them and made sure to pay it.

Then we had another time sensitive letter, with a notice date of MARCH 7TH! We just got that *TODAY*. WTF!? 3 WEEKS TO GET A LETTER FROM WITHIN THE UNITED STATES?!?!?!

WTF Kind of third world bullshit is this!?

I remember all the leftist scum bitching about how "DRUMPF" was supposedly wrecking the US Postal service. But funny how they're all silent now that Pedo-in-Chief is in charge!
WTF is this bullshit?!? Been getting a shit ton of mail that seems delayed by nearly a fucking month!
I feel like they had better service back in the Pony Express days!

FUCK YOU JOE BIDEN!

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a family member send a box to us from out of state.  The box took 3 weeks bounced all over the US and showed up all beat up
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:32:32 PM EDT
[#2]
DEI is much more important than putting people in charge who can actually run things, according to this administration anyway.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:32:53 PM EDT
[#3]
For the first time in my life, I've got a great mailman. Looks like what you'd think a mailman should like, full uniform, shirt tucked in, wears the USPS ballcap. Always friendly, says hi to everyone by name,everyone in the neighborhood loves him, dogs love him (he has treats in his mailtruck) he gives kids a little mailtruck if its their birthday. Most importantly, the mail is delivered usually before 10 AM!
We are used to having slugs that shuffle around looking like shit, mail delivered by 7 PM if at all.
Sad part, is hes going to retire in a year or so.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:33:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HEMIsphere05:
Had a family member send a box to us from out of state.  The box took 3 weeks bounced all over the US and showed up all beat up
View Quote
Im going to quote what someone posted on the front doors of a Sprouts that closed business near me... "Scum are ruining America!"

On yet another storefront (I suspect the same person?) "Democrats are scum!"

FUCK JOE BIDEN. FUCK HIS WIFE. FUCK HIS PIECE OF SHIT SON. FUCK ALL THOSE DEGENERATE PIECES OF SHIT!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:34:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Call me crazy, but I have never had a USPS package or other expected/crucial mail be late or lost. Maybe Alabama is good at something.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:35:13 PM EDT
[#6]
They do seem to be failing a bit more lately.   Delayed packages, especially.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:35:21 PM EDT
[#7]
IMO any business consisting of unskilled workers under the age of 35 is full of failure.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:35:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Nope, mail to Bush Alaska has been pretty good even if it is coming from across the country.

Weather or a mechanical is the big delay for out here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:38:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah it’s been like that recently for me too. Had a package ship to me on 3/8 from WA. It made it to the post office one zip code over from me 3/11. Then it went to a post office 2 hours away. Then it went to an “In Transit” status for 10 days. USPS wouldn’t let me file a claim online, the page said I had to wait until after 3/15 to file a claim even though I was trying to file a claim on 3/23. It showed up at my house on 3/25.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:40:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I haven't had any memorable problems with them. My latest package is probably going to be 5 days late, stuck in SC.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:43:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MaximusEmanatus] [#11]
They are beefing up on Biden supporters for the election.  That have to get true believers to transport all those fake ballots.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By DegralDan:
Call me crazy, but I have never had a USPS package or other expected/crucial mail be late or lost. Maybe Alabama is good at something.
View Quote
If you have a low enough literacy rate in a state, mail delivery is faster.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:47:02 PM EDT
[#13]
The last 6 months it's been total shit.  Stopped buying from anyone that uses USPS to send stuff.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:48:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Last week, I had a package sitting in Atlanta for 5 freaking days.

It has never been that bad before.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:49:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By p3590:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By p3590:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:55:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By GraboidHunter:
The last 6 months it's been total shit.  Stopped buying from anyone that uses USPS to send stuff.
View Quote

It really has gotten bad! I have had items from out of  state arrive in Chicago,  go to a suburb hub for a few days, back to the Chicago hub, then back to the suburbs for another week of processing,  before finally heading my way. This is happening repeatedly with various lengths of time in the past year.

I am like you, looking for sellers who ship with anyone except USPS.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Very slow service, much worse then previous years.
We are having frequent USPS  delays, tracking shows packages NOT MOVING for  multiple days.
Priority mail  parcel is 8  days out now, and STILL sitting in Anchorage
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:33:59 AM EDT
[#18]
We are devolving into a third world country.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:38:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MrHelper] [#19]
God help you if you have any package that’s gotta roll through St Louis. You’re lucky if it only adds an extra day to two vs a big route misdirection for a week or more.  The USPS in STL is whole other tier of tarded
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:40:00 AM EDT
[#20]
It depends on your local post office.  Right now we get very good postal service, but have had times in the past where it was substandard.  Your postal carrier has something to do with the quality also.

In Rockford yesterday a postal carrier was killed by a Hispanic that went on a killing spree, killing 4 people including the carrier.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#21]
USPS has sucked for years. We refuse to use them. Here in El Paso, near the house, the workers are miserable, too few and the lines take forever.

They get the Amazon stuff to us like a boss, however.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:42:31 AM EDT
[#22]
First Class mail is taking 10-14 days minimum.

Priority is a fucking joke. .You're lucky if its under a week.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:44:11 AM EDT
[#23]
You just now noticed??

It's been bad for a long time.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:59:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Some packages I get really quick, but most have been taking their sweet assed time. Watched a package from a couple states away head my way...then overshoot and languish in Louisiana for over a week until it finally showed up after its 3 week scenic route. Simple letters from Florida have been awful...seem to take over a week.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:06:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By GySgt_D:
Last week, I had a package sitting in Atlanta for 5 freaking days.

It has never been that bad before.
View Quote

Idk what the fuck is going on by the atl hub but it is fucked 8 ways to sunday with delays.It's very area specific. When I was in Vegas, zero issues but we were very overstaffed. Here in SLC its hit or miss, the station I'm at is staffed, other stations aren't and are delaying mail. You should see some of the people they are hiring now. I was in Oakland and it was beyond fucked with multiple days of mail per route sitting around. Denver was quite the shitshow as well. I have friends (Vegas based) going to a few different cities to help out. Cool for us because we make a bunch more. Beyond fucking stupid because of how much it costs. We have had our contract in limbo for almost a year now. When McD etc hires at 80%+ of the pay, you aren't going to attract anyone.

But manglement self approved a raise for themselves this January. Nice right?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:15:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
For the first time in my life, I've got a great mailman. Looks like what you'd think a mailman should like, full uniform, shirt tucked in, wears the USPS ballcap. Always friendly, says hi to everyone by name,everyone in the neighborhood loves him, dogs love him (he has treats in his mailtruck) he gives kids a little mailtruck if its their birthday. Most importantly, the mail is delivered usually before 10 AM!
We are used to having slugs that shuffle around looking like shit, mail delivered by 7 PM if at all.
Sad part, is hes going to retire in a year or so.
View Quote

@ApacheScout

There are plenty of sloppy as fuck carriers. I got lucky and had a OG use his whole yearly clothing allowance on me (resets every year use or lose) but I also went down to the union hall and was able to get some other stuff. Sucked having hand me downs but I grabbed the best looking stuff, did laundry often and worked it out. If you want to see some fucked up shit, browse this postal uniform site.
https://www.postaluniformsdirect.com/medium-weight-fleece-jacket-liner
They are all about the same as far as cost. We get $430 every year and I think it was $660 the first time. But since my old station manager was a giant fucking piece of shit she never sent in the paperwork for the uniform credit card for me and I lost the first 660 and the next years 430. 99% of manglement are the most useless giant pieces of shit you'll ever find. Some have never even carried mail. So they have no fucking clue.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:27:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Somehow they're better than fedex
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:33:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Aerospace_Money:
Somehow they're better than fedex
View Quote
I do not believe you.
FedEx ground is a slow motion trainwreck, yes... But the USPS is clownshoes, with laces tied together.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:35:58 AM EDT
[#29]
No.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:44:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jkees] [#30]
Had a package that required a signature, stayed home and near the door so I dont miss the knock.

Get a notification I missed the delivery and find the pink redelivery slip in my mailbox. Lazy motherfucker didnt even try to get the signature. Couldn't even be bothered to walk to my door.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:49:07 AM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Same here. I have oddly never had the USPS fuck anything up for me.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:49:43 AM EDT
[#32]
USPS by me is great.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:34:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:47:03 AM EDT
[#34]
They sure get that junk mail to you.

The newer postman has been an improvement over the last one who couldn't help leaving other people's mail in my mailbox every couple of months.
As far as shipping have had no issues. Maybe it just hasn't reached my area...yet.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:53:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Frankly, I'm inclined to believe that it's the medical billing company that fucked up.
If there's one industry that's 100% staffed by fucking retards, it's medical billing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:56:36 AM EDT
[#36]

Lately?

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:09:59 AM EDT
[#37]
For two years I've had mail especially magazines either sent to wrong addresses by lazy mailmen or swiped at the post office by sticky fingered seasonal workers had packaged either damaged or never delivered because the pinheads would say that they couldn't find the address if you believe that and you are now expected to pay higher stamp prices for their superb service.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:21:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancow] [#38]
Yep, package from KY to KS. Dispatched on the 17th and went to the KCK hub and sat for 11 days until it finally arrived today.

The seller called someone there and they told him that it's in a trailer. They are just picking through the boxes and will get to it eventually.

USPS was my go to forever. They always outperformed UPS and those fucktards at FEDEX but recently it's been dildos.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:32:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Unless he left recently

You can thank the POS that  Trump put in charge

It’s been going down hill since then

He also has stock in one of the competitors
No conflict of interest there

AND YES IM A TRUMP SUPPORTER
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:48:06 AM EDT
[#40]
I have had the misfortune to use the USPS 4 times in the last couple of months.

Only once did my package arrive on time.

The other three times it was late, even when paying extra for two of my shipments.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:16:02 AM EDT
[#41]
USPS are too concerned about amazon packages, not to mention rural carriers only receiving 1.3% of a raise each year so a lot of carriers don't care. Not to mention rural carriers only get paid a evaluation of a route, vs city side gets paid per hour.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:38:10 AM EDT
[#42]
OMG yes.

Watching packages that used to get here in 3 days bounce around and going on a tour of the southeastern U.S. instead of coming right to the house.

Letters that take 7 days to show up.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:54:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Yep
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:59:47 AM EDT
[#44]
The local post office was always fast with service without much conflict. Over the last few months it has changed drastically and people started complaining. The following article was posted last week in the local paper about the way postal service changed. It now takes more than 2 weeks to send a check from Twin City Georgia to an insurance company in Atlanta. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:01:34 AM EDT
[#45]
They’ve always sucked.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:12:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Sounds like you dont use informed delivery.

They suck but your mail is easily traceable now.

Though if you discard important mail how is it their fault?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:00:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Extorris] [#47]
View Quote

I've only had one package delivered to the wrong address. I contacted the local post office a couple of days later and they looked to see where it was scanned and went back and got it. The mailman who brought it to me said the people who got it were definitely not going to return it. We have a revolving group of carriers covering our route. Our post office has been complaining for at least two years that they are understaffed and can't get applicants.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:05:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sierra5] [#48]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:11:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Personal responsibility.
Maybe get some?
Boomer signing off…..
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:13:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Haven't received my water bill in the mail (yes, I still get it in the mail because they charge extra to use online). I called them about it and was told they were having issues with the Postal System not delivering them.

So 1 government entity is having issues with another government entity. Yes, one is state and the other is federal. Still...I had to laugh at that one.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top