Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2024 7:13:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spidey07]
Loving the coop aspect. The fighting is as intense as you want. And if you get in over your head…you gonna die.  2 seconds fast.  It’s a white knuckle game mode. But damn it’s fun.

Multiplayer is fun, but for me I’m loving the coop aspect. You and your squad against hoards. One slip and you dead.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Agreed!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems a lot like Killing Floors 2. I loved KF2 and have an embarrassing number of hours played.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By OhioForever:
Agreed!
View Quote

What I think is so fun is playing with others. Not against.  I need to do this. Every body is like “we got you, let’s go”
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Used to play this at LAN parties years ago is this a new version?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I played it 2 years ago.. Fucking awesome.  You should try Dying Light and Dead Island.  Those games are less shooty and more melee.  Dead Island 2 is a fucking blast, I haven't played Dying Light 2 but Dead Island is comedy, Dying Light is the straight man. Those games do pve Zombies a lot better.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I loved the first couple versions of Zombies.

Then it got too complicated and I rarely play it.

I love Warzone though!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:22:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Honeypot_DMZ] [#7]
Welcome to 2008. It's been going on forever. Would rather see a new version called Commie Zombies.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:22:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crazymike1973] [#8]
Dead Island 2 - Bud's Death Scene

action at 1:55
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#9]
My buddy and I used to play it all the time. Fun game! Love the names of guns after you throw them in the Pack-a-punch machine. And Mexican music plays when you buy "Speed Cola", that always cracked me up.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
Used to play this at LAN parties years ago is this a new version?
View Quote

It’s call of duty 3 zombies. I never played much cod. At all. My best bud, essentially my brother said buy it and play it.

Shits real. And you’ll get your shit wreaked real fast.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#11]
My buddy back in the days of the xbox had that game.  It was pretty fun.  I never played it long enough to get any good. But the coop made it fun.  

Same with halo.  I could hop on and play with my buddy who owned the game.  He was way better than the rest of us.  If we played vs, he would mop the floor with us.  But being coop, he got to carry us.  That made it much more enjoyable all around.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#12]
its ok, I wish they had a player combat version as well.   I do play it but mainly to get the camos unlocked.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Honeypot_DMZ:
Welcome to 2008. It's been going on forever. Would rather see a new version called Commie Zombies.
View Quote

In my mind they are one and the same.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By giantpune:
My buddy back in the days of the xbox had that game.  It was pretty fun.  I never played it long enough to get any good. But the coop made it fun.  

Same with halo.  I could hop on and play with my buddy who owned the game.  He was way better than the rest of us.  If we played vs, he would mop the floor with us.  But being coop, he got to carry us.  That made it much more enjoyable all around.
View Quote

Agree. I love the coop aspect.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By somedude:
its ok, I wish they had a player combat version as well.   I do play it but mainly to get the camos unlocked.
View Quote

Truth. I only play zombies. The coop and pve does it for me.

For MW3….95% zombie play. So much fun. So intense.  White knuckle.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#16]
My son and I have played coop Nazi Zombies for years.  Good fun.  At first I was able to keep up with him, but it didn't take long before he had to "carry" me.  Never been a big video gamer, but it was always fun to play with my son.  Before Zazi Zombies, we used to play Halo.  Sadly, I can't remember the last time we played Zombies.  He's 21 now and goes to college out of state.  We occasionally get online together and play War Thunder but have not played Zombies since he went off to college and have not played War Thunder in a while.  He has an internship now, and a social life.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Broadcast Zombies is fun. Going out of bounds but not in certain areas or you will fall through the map.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:40:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By spidey07:
Loving the coop aspect. The fighting is as intense as you want. And if you get in over your head…you gonna die.  2 seconds fast.  It’s a white knuckle game mode. But damn it’s fun.

Multiplayer is fun, but for me I’m loving the coop aspect. You and your squad against hoards. One slip and you dead.
View Quote

Coop mode is great when you do the “story” line.

If you can work as a team with others you can get pretty far. Artillery and Airstrikes are your friend.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

It was fun at first, but after a few weeks it got old. Prefer DMZ wish they would update it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#20]

It’s call of duty 3 zombies. I never played much cod. At all. My best bud, essentially my brother said buy it and play it.

Shits real. And you’ll get your shit wreaked real fast.
View Quote

You should try to finish the maps and do the Easter Eggs. Ascension is one of the easiest. Took my buddies and I about an hour.

Moon is not too bad either.

We can get almost 50% through Shadows of Evil by Round 2.

Origins is a bitch but we don't know that one yet. Shangrila is annoying with the fire zombie.

A few of us from work spend a Saturday once a month playing BLOPs 3 zombies. I'm trying to figure out how to get the DLCs on my PS3 now so we can play those. Is there an edition of BLOPS2 that comes with the zombies maps?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#21]
What version?
classic zombis?
Outbreak?
DMZ?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:17:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Kodiak-AK:
What version?
classic zombis?
Outbreak?
DMZ?
View Quote

MW3 zombies mode.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:43:56 PM EDT
[#23]
I bought COD3 a few months ago, I’ve played Zombies a few times and I still have absolutely no idea what I’m supposed to be doing. So, for me it sucks. I’m supposed to just magically know what all this random shit is supposed to do.

I couldn’t even find a helpful tutorial on line.

I do however fuck up a lot of shit on small map mosh pit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:49:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Love Hard Core multiplayer. Haven't tried Warzone or Zombies
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I’m a hardcore S&D guy, but I’ve been dipping my toes into ranked. I’ll be on rebirth island next Wednesday though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#26]
I dip in and out of Zombies. Its fun of you have a good squad. Easy to rank up weapons and XP..

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By GhettoCowboy:
I bought COD3 a few months ago, I’ve played Zombies a few times and I still have absolutely no idea what I’m supposed to be doing. So, for me it sucks. I’m supposed to just magically know what all this random shit is supposed to do.

I couldn’t even find a helpful tutorial on line.

I do however fuck up a lot of shit on small map mosh pit.
View Quote

It’s a VERY steep leaning curve.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:39:25 AM EDT
[#28]

It’s a VERY steep leaning curve.
View Quote

Yup.

Once you learn your role, its easier.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:44:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Black Ops 2: Zombies ONE HOUR (Harp Cover) + Pedal Harp Sheet Music
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:44:31 AM EDT
[#30]
I’ve spent many hours on BO1-3 zombies. Always had a blast.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Kerry201pro:
Love Hard Core multiplayer. Haven't tried Warzone or Zombies
View Quote

Same here.
I don't have much free time, but hardcore team deathmatch is almost always fun.
Sometimes you get with a good group of people who hustle and communicate, and it's ablast.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:18:39 AM EDT
[#32]
GOTTA PLAY DMZ SPIDEY.

If you haven't played an extraction shooter yet, you don't know what you're missing.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:16:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JamiesGotAGun:
GOTTA PLAY DMZ SPIDEY.

If you haven't played an extraction shooter yet, you don't know what you're missing.

View Quote

I’ll have to check it out. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#34]

MW3 zombies mode.
View Quote
I think what he's trying to ask is, which Modern Warfare 3?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Wife and I play zombies

Been doing the cold war one I think?

We are pretty solid until round 22 or so

Havent been doing it as much as its a huge time suck after the kiddos go to bed
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By JamiesGotAGun:
GOTTA PLAY DMZ SPIDEY.

View Quote
Dmz sucks imho
Plunder I love
Zombies..isn't bad. I enjoy fighting the hordes...until you accidentally cross the bridge that puts you in the orange and red zone and shit gets crazy
Mostly been playing 24/7  plunder and lock down...

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#37]

MW3 zombies mode.
View Quote

You need to go back and play the OG Black Ops 1-3 zombies. Makes the experience even better imo.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Too involved with the puzzles and whatnot for me.   You have to know everything you need to do beforehand or it's nearly mathematically impossible to survive and accomplish the needed tasks.  I'm just not a fan of looking up how to complete levels before playing them, I'd rather figure it out for myself while playing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:41:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Used to play the CoD zombie stuff with my brother-in-law years ago.  It was kinda fun.

Got into playing DayZ on the PC. Not as much immediate shooting, but a lot of survival stuff on there.  Also you get "attached" to the character. Play for an hour or two, get gear, weapons, clothes, armor . . . Then get killed in a firefight and start back over with almost nothing.  Love and hate that game.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Bouncing Betty
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#41]
I want to find a gaming system that will let me go back and play the original early COD games.  Don't know which one to get.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:29:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spidey07] [#42]
Originally Posted By Spleenless-Dave:
I want to find a gaming system that will let me go back and play the original early COD games.  Don't know which one to get.
View Quote

I’m a console guy but I think this is where pc is needed. This is my first COD game. If it’s the older games you don’t need a monster.

I’ve heard this previous COD zombies was a lot of fun as well. May try that when I get bored of this one. I don’t do much MP which is why I never got into the series.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top