Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2023 10:48:47 AM EDT
My buddy recommended this series and it's freaking awesome. Think of a post apocalyptic story staring Bruce Campbell and a sentient prize winning cat, directed by Tarantino, with a Survivor TV show angle.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/309211-dungeon-crawler-carl
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 11:28:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: medicmandan] [#1]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 11:40:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: medicmandan] [#2]

I don't know what his sexual orientation is but, he does over the top gore pretty well. That was the point of my comparison.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 12:42:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been enjoying the series so far.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I stumbled on DCC while looking for a new series after reading the Bobiverse series (really good fyi).

In the 6 or 8 months since I discovered DCC I've listened to the whole series except #6 4 or 5 times now.

The narration is 2nd to none. The character development is astonishing for the genre.  

Unfortunately, this was my intro to LitRPG, and the rest simply don't stack up.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top