Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2024 7:52:52 AM EDT

A religious order that has been receiving messages from heaven for 30 years has finally decided to go public with them. Urged by Jesus to make their revelations public, they give direction and hope to the faithful in this perilous and confusing time.

Mission of Divine Mercy

The Message

Story - Life Site News
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Lord have mercy
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Counterpoint:  the office of the papacy is a usurpation of the office of the keys handed to all of the Apostles.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FennRx:
Counterpoint:  the office of the papacy is a usurpation of the office of the keys handed to all of the Apostles.
View Quote

Please clarify your statement. Are you referring to the present occupant or the existence of the office itself?
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 10:23:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HEATSEAKER] [#4]
Those wordy messages from "God" and "Mary" read as a priest holding a grudge against modernism (can't blame him) and I say that as a conservative who has little use for this pope. Without miracles to back them or the author up (still need to use discernment) I take private revelations with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 1:43:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Be careful looking for miracles.  The antichrist (instead of Christ) will be given the power to perform miracles, even calling fire down from heaven.

The actual text seems to be what our Father would say.  I don't think Satan would criticize weak priests and call on us to ignore them, because he built them.  I don't think Satan would inspire one of his disciples to warn us about his lies.  I asked myself if this is something G-d or Satan would inspire.  I don't think it would be Satan.

But, the text could have been made up by pretty much any Bible believing Christian who watches the news, reads the Bible, and keeps up on current events.  And even if they did just make it up, they might truly believe it was inspired.

I agree with FennRx that the office of the papacy is a usurpation.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 8:59:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Some good points there bros.
Use caution when dealing with anyone claiming "special revelation from heaven".

I've noticed some of the current crop of prophecy folks simply read their Bibles enough to seem like they have a hidden truth.

We're all subject to the temptation to speak new things to the Church...for God ..when he's given us his word.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 4:50:53 AM EDT
[#7]
The word 'Treason' is used frequently in the Devine revelation.  That denotes a secular matter not a faith issue.  God would have used the word Apostate or Heretic.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:13:55 AM EDT
[#8]
The Bible is the Word of God. Not some religious sect.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:09:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Oldgold:
The Bible is the Word of God. Not some religious sect.
View Quote

The Septuagent, yes, but the Catholics had highly edited everything newer than that
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:31:18 AM EDT
[#10]
I listened to an interview with this Nun recently.  She seems to beleive what she is saying.. but that doesn't mean the messages are from God.  Most legitimate seers and their priests are all extremely obedient to their Bishops, even if the Bishops are not good Bishops.  In this case, they have claimed God superceded their Bishop.  It may end up being legitimate, but I am very skeptical.  In the end it doesn't really matter.  We don't need messages from heaven if we are living in a state of grace.  We should also pray for the Pope.  Let God sort them out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top