Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#1]
So glad I never got into Law enforcement.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sergtjim:

Congrats on your retirement.  I pulled the pin after 41 years and it was the best thing that I ever did.

Seemed that there were more and more human shaped animals around.

Sometimes all you can do is admit that you're out of sync with the world and it's time to walk away.
View Quote

@sergtjim
41 years in LE!!  So you started in the early 80's, which by then, America had already started its slow decent.  (Maybe not as much in Ohio, but in the big cities for sure)  I bet that you really saw a huge honking amount of change in our society and police work in general during your time!  Congratulations on making it out of the other side!
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By JustDaniel:
But I thought GD hated cops. I’m so confused
View Quote

We found the village retard!
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#4]
That’s just another day.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Ooooo...that be some serious pride. Can't we all just get along? Nope.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]
The "Imperial Culture of the Slum" on full display.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#7]
During regime shifts it is important to undercut and destroy the status quo. In the current situation, it is traditional US law enforcement.

Their eventual replacements will never have to deal with such issues. If some citizen ignores a white glove command that is issued, summary execution with a SMG will be the reply.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I recently sat on a grand jury. Of the 65 cases (some cases had multiple offenders on the same bill, so more than 65 people) I heard, 3 were white, 5 were illegals and the remainder was.. well, I'll let you guess.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Some undercover cop or CI should improvise a weapon with a cell phone and attempt to use it against cops.  From then on, they can shoot anyone who points a camera at them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#10]
2.1 million views on YouTube.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I first pinned on a badge in 1994.  I've got four years and a few months to go and I'm never touching that thing again.  

People have always been idiots.  What we are seeing now is our culture accepting and even promoting idiocy.  There is not stigma attached to certain behaviors any more.  Folks, the brakes have been kicked off and we are just beginning an accelerating trip to the bottom.  

The trick these days in law enforcement is to seek out a job where you have a minimal chance of getting sued.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I deal with this nonsense everyday right outside my door and I don't get paid a wage. Most of the people in the community had chosen to just stay inside and ignore it. I'm not that kind of person so I met the problems head-on. Now more good people are outside and active instead of sulking in their homes. We went from a violence and property crime hot-spot in our city to not in just about three or so years.

Still, these types of people frequent our area and act atrocious on the daily but the local ones have seen the error of their ways and now behave at least somewhat civilized. It took a while to get the local beat cops to come along for the ride but now enough of them are onboard.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:05:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WDEagle] [#14]
Originally Posted By seanq:
if only there was a 40 cent solution
View Quote

You misspelled caliber.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#15]
This is part-and-parcel to the whole welfare state.

When you've never worked a day in your life and get a house, food, car, phone, and steady drug supply you develop a different culture than people who work to put that house, food, and phone in the hands of those people.

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

There are good cops and bad cops.

When you figure that out you're half-way there!

Next note the comments on the good cops differ from the bad ones.

Only good cops think all cops are good.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SAE:
The more I watch of this video the more it seems like some of these citizens are trying to goad the cops into a later payday through litigation if they can find a way.

I think about half of this bullshit is probably what it's really all about.

Somebody getting paid.

Cops getting reprimanded or fired is probably a bonus in their eyes as well.

They may have used gunfire to lure them in.
View Quote

Wise comment.  That’s why they record everything.  

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 8:58:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Ringsting:

@sergtjim
41 years in LE!!  So you started in the early 80's, which by then, America had already started its slow decent.  (Maybe not as much in Ohio, but in the big cities for sure)  I bet that you really saw a huge honking amount of change in our society and police work in general during your time!  Congratulations on making it out of the other side!
View Quote

Actually, active duty from September, 1974 to July 2015.  Cleveland has an ordinance that police and fire must retire no later than their 65th birthday, otherwise I would have hung around for a few more years.

And yes, police work changed, and not for the better.  We went from a law enforcement role to a social services agency.

I'm gonna post this little bit of history here for all of you out there who know what a Terry stop is.  A copy of the original arrest report that went to the Supreme Court and was the basis for their decision.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Good lord I feel sorry for anyone decent that has live with that filth in apartments  that's a fkn nightmare I'd be fine if the whole shitbag culture was exterminated.  But one at a time is fine too
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Net negative part of society
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Her ability to have prolonged one way communication is impressive.  I wonder if there are any open apartments on that block.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By dino1:
I wouldn’t call let out on a PR bond 30 minutes after arrested a “consequence”
View Quote

“Why don’t you want equity!?!!!”
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#23]
I can't stop watching this video, it's so damn crazy. Those people have the IQ of a dog minus the instincts.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:59:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By SkyFive:
I can't stop watching this video, it's so damn crazy. Those people have the IQ of a dog minus the instincts.
View Quote

The only instinct is causing trouble
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:16:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By amos1909:
Pathetic, I've been working in the inner city for nearly 25 years and I've never seen this much anger.  Anger at everything including each other.
View Quote

That's what having no purpose (and no self-value) in life will do to you.  I cannot imagine being like that.  I cannot imagine being around it to any degree.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:45:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Extorris] [#26]
Pathetic, I've been working in the inner city for nearly 25 years and I've never seen this much anger.  Anger at everything including each other.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Their behavior is no different from what I saw when I started working in the ghetto in the mid '90s.

Originally Posted By greenranger:
When you accept they’re human debris what they say doesn’t matter anymore.

This.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:13:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

That's what having no purpose (and no self-value) in life will do to you.  I cannot imagine being like that.  I cannot imagine being around it to any degree.
View All Quotes

dont discount the brain damage from drugs both in uterine and afterwards.  

the real solution is to stop housing and feeding them and let them support themselves. Let natural accountability happen because the lack of natural accountability is ultimately the core problem.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:18:12 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

GD hates bad cops. Also hates thugs though.
GD respects smart cops who practice maximum discernment, and still wants to believe this is the majority.

Same days are a seesaw.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 8:45:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HotHolster] [#29]
Originally Posted By Ghostface:
I'm so glad I retired from that mess last year....some people don't deserve to breathe the same air as we do....

View Quote

Agree.   One can question why good people are taken from this world, and let the trash live on. We are old enough to remember if you were in trouble with the police or in school and your parents found out, you usually had a double whammy,  your ass handed to you by them and the offended party.

Edit to add: In my times, we would tell the roaches we'll be back when there are bodies on the ground, hope it's all of you and then drive away. There is nothing good that can happen to stay and invite the assholes to play their parts.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:05:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dru] [#30]
Originally Posted By LDiablo9:
Their obsession with the cell phone is crazy. They look like a bunch of mouth breathers pointing them around.

If .gov benefits ever cease the cities will be burning. Looking forward to it

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/511601/Image_11_jpeg-3215849.JPG
View Quote

YouTube is full of these body cam vids…. Spoiled, entitled and tolerated men, women and children of all ages and races…. Refusing to or not believing they are responsible for their actions.

These people are truly fucked if the shit ever hits the fan side ways!
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Mach:

the real solution is to stop housing and feeding them and let them support themselves. Let natural accountability happen because the lack of natural accountability is ultimately the core problem.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mach:

This. Starvation and dying from exposure needs to make a comeback. You don’t wanna follow the law, get a job and earn your living? That’s fine. You’re merely exercising your right to die from starvation, exposure, or a self defense shooting. Fuck em. Society needs to stop supporting these subhumans and flush them down the shitter.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:38:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: treelow] [#32]
Originally Posted By Ibn_Huq:
Mutual of Omaha’s Dairyland’s Minimal Liability Coverage Portfolio’s…
View Quote

@Ibn_Huq

LOL…

Dairyland….that’s the shit coverage the border jumping, unlicensed illegal, who slammed into my parked car, had.

Then the motherfuckers tried to not pay for the damage to my car.

Fuck them, fuck illegals, fuck unlicensed drivers, and fuck the trash hoodrats in this video.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Man that was satisfying. Better than deaded perps vids. Her sobbing, being taken outta cruiser is priceless. Shout out to prosecutors for charging the  pos.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
You just know he put that shirt on intentionally before coming out.

https://i.imgur.com/tDlVfKf.png

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just give them a sovereign carve out. The ones that don't want to live under our system can go there and be happy under their own, and racism is fixed.
View Quote

We did.  It is called "The Republic of Liberia".
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Love his call sign.

"One Pappa Zulu".
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#36]
so rich and vibrant.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Why do I recall insulting an officer to be punishable offense..?

In these videos, they often toss crazy and racist slurs at cops..

Guess it’s passable now..
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By RnchTrnr23111:

We did.  It is called "The Republic of Liberia".
View Quote
I'm aware, but Liberia was never a popular idea and you won't convince them to move there now.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#39]
They are gonna catch a whooping when their dads get home from work.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:27:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By GeistACWM:

View Quote

Racism is a one way street, not applicable to everyone. Same as hate crimes, only one race  can hate and be charged.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:44:26 AM EDT
[#41]
One of the many aspects of LE I don’t miss.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:49:32 AM EDT
[#42]
A perfect video to explain why I approve of feral humans killing each other off.  Since the courts have failed, this is the way.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:58:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkLordVader] [#43]
But I thought GD hated cops. I'm so confused
View Quote
Let me explain.  It's just slightly more complicated than that.

GD hates cops when normal random people get shot and killed by Officer Chicken Littles because an acorn dropped.

GD like cops when they do their job keeping the city/county clean of thieves, thugs, vagrants, and street shitters.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:00:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CockySC99] [#44]
I hated even going into certain neighborhoods like that.  But you get used to it because 95% of your calls are in that type of area. Mostly domestics, fights, civil disturbances, shootings, burglaries. It’s none stop 24/7.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Ooooof!

Harsh, but fair.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By GeistACWM:

View Quote

Free speech is still free speech. Be glad you're free to criticize Cops, politicians, etc.

While I think insulting and using obscene language at the cops is stupid for a variety of reasons, it should not be against the law.
I find that being polite, respectful and courteous when interacting with law enforcement is far more productive and defuses most situations.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:36:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Proactive policing seems pointless and counterproductive today.

"Did anybody get shot? No? Have a good day, we're leaving."

That's all the policing they deserve.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

We hate stupid, authoritarian cops who go apeshit on law abiding people.

We feel sorry for cops whose hands are tied when they have to deal with ferals.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:59:49 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't think it's just law enforcement they have no regard for.  These people are programmed for violence by the demonic left.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Ringsting:
That "girl" in the red shirt sure was quite once she got to the station and was by herself!
View Quote

Eventually, reality sets in.  Even with fools.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top