Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:44:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I am okay with a 15/16 week for abortions like most of the world.  part of that is because people probably should not be parents and I do not want to take care of their kids.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's great. You guys probably prevented a few abortions.  Feel proud.  But don't push laws on other people because you are handing power to democrats who will oppress us all.
View Quote

Religious folks are more interested in being morally superior and making passive aggressive “may sky wizard have mercy on your soul” remarks than anything else. There’s no point in trying to debate anything.

I honestly believe the majority of Americans are decent, normal people. Here’s the issue;

The fringe left and fringe right are both filled with absolute lunacy. Neither side represents the majority overall, but both sides control their party. And that’s why the overall majority is absolutely fucked.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not arguing for eugenics.

But just for shits and grins, what do you think America would look like without those 70M abortions?

More educated, less crime, less welfare recipients, better schools, lower prison population ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep

Not arguing for eugenics.

But just for shits and grins, what do you think America would look like without those 70M abortions?

More educated, less crime, less welfare recipients, better schools, lower prison population ?
Ahh the Eugenecist version of:
"I support the 2nd Amendment BUT..."

Nice job outing yourself.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Don't protect the unborn, you mean?

Newsflash: both the Republicans and Democrats are currently oppressing you. Don't act like the Republicans are some kind of defenders of freedom; the two parties are different sides of the same coin and they both hate us little people.
View Quote
Republicans might oppress us less if we filter out social conservatives in the primary process and elected more libertarian principled Republicans who's priority are shrinking government rather than enacting social laws
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Religious folks are more interested in being morally superior and making passive aggressive “may sky wizard have mercy on your soul” remarks than anything else. There’s no point in trying to debate anything.

I honestly believe the majority of Americans are decent, normal people. Here’s the issue;

The fringe left and fringe right are both filled with absolute lunacy. Neither side represents the majority overall, but both sides control their party. And that’s why the overall majority is absolutely fucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's great. You guys probably prevented a few abortions.  Feel proud.  But don't push laws on other people because you are handing power to democrats who will oppress us all.

The Republican Party is controlled by the "fringe right" like myself? Lol, that's laughable. I wish that were the case, then things would actually get done.

But are you really serious? Mitch McConnell, Ronna McDaniel  (until recently), Trump, etc. are cotrolled by far right fringe loonies?  Wow. That's the funniest thing I've read today.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:56:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A lot of you autistically screech over abortion, but once the kid is born, it's "fuck them welfare rats", and "mUh tAx dOLLaRs!".
View Quote
"A lot of you autistically screech over child beaters... but I don't see any of you volunteering to help take care of their kids!"

Same logic.
FWIW, I'm far more compassionate towards the struggles of the working poor than most on this forum. I have far less of an issue than most on this forum when it comes to helping true, honest, struggling families. But even I, think thats a stupid argument in favor of abortion.

Your argument basically comes down to "Give me what I want, or I'll kill some kids". Except its worse than that, because most democrats want free stuff *AND* to kill their kids.
If the GOP came out with a comprehensive plan to help single mothers and working poor families, to help them be better able to take care of their own kids... in exchange for no more abortions... the left would still rage.

In fact, this has nothing to do with bodily autonomy. This has *NOTHING* to do with "expelling unwanted children". They left supports abortion up to the moment of *BIRTH*. At that point, you're birthing a baby one way or another. That baby is coming out. The only thing you're doing with abortions that late, is making sure that baby comes out dead.

If you want to argue about earlier term abortions? I'll still disagree with you, but I can grant that an abortion does "free" a woman from the "burden" of pregnancy. But late term abortions? All you're accomplishing is killing a baby.

I once talked to some evil *CUNT*, who argued she should be allowed to choke a baby to death with her own hands... if its pinky toe was still inside her. That cunt of a former co-worker of mine later ended up going to prison for armed robbery to feed her drug addiction. Oh, and that worthless bitch was a vegan too.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I honestly believe the majority of Americans are decent, normal people.
View Quote

Decent, normal people generally frown upon killing a human life.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:59:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Still not one of you have made a strong argument that a fetus before 15 weeks that has no brain capacity to form a conscious thought is the equivalent of born living person.  We unplug people who go braindead all the time.  Considering the "person" gone.  How is it different to unplug a person who hasn't even existed yet?   A seed is not a tree.  It will be if you water it and give it soil and nutrients but if you don't, you didn't "kill a tree"

I'll also address the "so we need to be like democrats to beat democrats what's the point"

Last I checked the democrat solution to everything except abortion and weed is government control and laws.  Not freedom and choice.   It's not left vs right. It's freedom vs tyranny .  If you believe in government control you are already a modern democrat and helping their cause.  No ody is going to take you seriously talking about freedom when you are actively promoting government control of people.  If you want a party of freedom that can reduce government, taxes, regulations, and that won't step on your rights you should always side with freedom rather than government control.  It's especially easy when freedom is popular, like first trimester abortion access.  Yet you want to choose the most unpopular form of government control as your hill to die on.  Don't fucking lecture the rest of us about being like democrats.  You are already there.

Low taxes and less regulation are popular.  Abortion law is not.  You don't have to be like big government democrats to choose freedom.  Unbelievable that that needs to be explained to some of you.  You can't be that dumb.  Most of you must just be deliberately dodging that simple truth to keep up your bs abortion ban argument
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Republicans might oppress us less if we filter out social conservatives in the primary process and elected more libertarian principled Republicans who's priority are shrinking government rather than enacting social laws
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Did you reread that after you wrote it?

Republicans might oppress us less...

So you openly admit they oppress us, but still vouch for them because "well, they're better than the Democrats!".  

...if we filter out social conservatives in the primary process...

The social conservatives are the only group trying to keep the party from sprinting to the Left, and your strategy illustrates. Yes, give up our deeply held convictions so we can win more elections as the Democrat-lite party. Brilliant, and by that time the Democrat-lite party will also demand you give up your guns.

...and elected more libertarian principled Republicans...

Go join the Libertarian Party and stop dragging the Republican Party to the Left.

...who's priority are shrinking government rather than enacting social laws.

Fiscal conservatism and social conservatism go hand-in-hand: you cannot have one without the other.  You cannot shrink or get rid of expensive social programs without first confronting the culture that created said programs.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Question for fellow people who believe in God.

Do you think you will go to hell for not stopping people who wish to have abortions?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So you openly admit they oppress us, but still vouch for them because "well, they're better than the Democrats!".  

The social conservatives are the only group trying to keep the party from sprinting to the Left, and your strategy illustrates. Yes, give up our deeply held convictions so we can win more elections as the Democrat-lite party. Brilliant, and by that time the Democrat-lite party will also demand you give up your guns.

Go join the Libertarian Party and stop dragging the Republican Party to the Left.

Fiscal conservatism and social conservatism go hand-in-hand: you cannot have one without the other.  You cannot shrink or get rid of expensive social programs without first confronting the culture that created said programs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Republicans might oppress us less...

...if we filter out social conservatives in the primary process...

...and elected more libertarian principled Republicans...

...who's priority are shrinking government rather than enacting social laws.

Nonsense.  You also haven't been paying attention if you think I'm and advocate for Republicans who are barely less shitty than democrats in most aspects and worse on others.  Ready last post for clarification on that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Your ideals and morals mean shit if you dont win elections
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Thats the Consevative slogan in a nutshell: give up and become a democrat to win.

Moral principles do not depend on a majority vote. Wrong is wrong, even if everybody is wrong. Right is right, even if nobody is right.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't protect the unborn, you mean?

Newsflash: both the Republicans and Democrats are currently oppressing you. Don't act like the Republicans are some kind of defenders of freedom; the two parties are different sides of the same coin and they both hate us little people.

Even the LP isn’t settled on their abortion position. Some of the most prominent members consider it falls under NAP.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:09:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s a good point. Sometimes freedom means someone, somewhere is doing something you don’t like. For all the absolute pro life people, the left views guns in the exact way you view abortion. No exceptions, no reasonable accommodation, no compromise.

Again, a compromised policy is the best you can hope for from a practical sense.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Still not one of you have made a strong argument that a fetus before 15 weeks that has no brain capacity to form a conscious thought is the equivalent of born living person.  We unplug people who go braindead all the time.  Considering the "person" gone.  How is it different to unplug a person who hasn't even existed yet?   A seed is not a tree.  It will be if you water it and give it soil and nutrients but if you don't, you didn't "kill a tree"

I'll also address the "so we need to be like democrats to beat democrats what's the point"

Last I checked the democrat solution to everything except abortion and weed is government control and laws.  Not freedom and choice.   It's not left vs right. It's freedom vs tyranny .  If you believe in government control you are already a modern democrat and helping their cause.  No ody is going to take you seriously talking about freedom when you are actively promoting government control of people.  If you want a party of freedom that can reduce government, taxes, regulations, and that won't step on your rights you should always side with freedom rather than government control.  It's especially easy when freedom is popular, like first trimester abortion access.  Yet you want to choose the most unpopular form of government control as your hill to die on.  Don't fucking lecture the rest of us about being like democrats.  You are already there.

Low taxes and less regulation are popular.  Abortion is not.  You don't have to be like big government democrats to choose freedom.  Unbelievable that that needs to be explained to some of you.  You can't be that dumb.  Most of you must just be deliberately dodging that simple truth to keep up your bs abortion ban argument
View Quote

Braindead people have the plug pulled bc there is no expectation to recover. Can you see the difference?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:15:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Question for fellow people who believe in God.

Do you think you will go to hell for not stopping people who wish to have abortions?
View Quote

No.

He gave man free will. I will speak out against the evil of fellow man and encourage them to seek Jesus and repent. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I have repented of my old ways. I now try to live my life in a manner in which honors Him.

That is what I believe the requirement for entry into His kingdom is.

I do not believe bombing an abortion clinic honors Him.

The folks who choose not to will be judged. That is for them to take up with Him at their time of reckoning.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Moral principles do not depend on a majority vote. Wrong is wrong, even if everybody is wrong. Right is right, even if nobody is right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Thats the Consevative slogan in a nutshell: give up and become a democrat to win.

Yeah, its not a political calculation. If your faith says that life begins at conception and a child of God is now in that womb, then all the political calculations mean all of jack shit.  You either say I support evil for political purposes, or I stand by my morals and refuse to support those who support infanticide.

And you can say "well then the left is going to gain power and push even more tyranny on us!!!!"  Okay.  That's how its going to have to be unfortunately unless we turn back from being a debased degenerate culture that murders for simple convenience.  Bummer.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:19:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No.

He gave man free will. I will speak out against the evil of fellow man and encourage them to seek Jesus and repent. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I have repented of my old ways. I now try to live my life in a manner in which honors Him.

That is what I believe the requirement for entry into His kingdom is.

I do not believe bombing an abortion clinic honors Him.

The folks who choose not to will be judged. That is for them to take up with Him at their time of reckoning.
View Quote

So does man have free will or is god all knowing?

Both literally cannot be true at the same time.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:23:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Low taxes and less regulation are popular.  Abortion is not.  You don't have to be like big government democrats to choose freedom.  Unbelievable that that needs to be explained to some of you.  You can't be that dumb.  Most of you must just be deliberately dodging that simple truth to keep up your bs abortion ban argument
View Quote

You’re talking to people on a gun board who enthusiastically support a pro-AWB candidate for President.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:24:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You’re talking to people on a gun board who enthusiastically support a pro-AWB candidate for President.

View Quote

LOL TDS LOL TDS  REEEEEEE YOU COMMUNIST REEEEEEE
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Braindead people have the plug pulled bc there is no expectation to recover. Can you see the difference?
View Quote
A person that has existed is not expected to come back.  That person didn't exist at all the first 15 weeks of fetal development. Once again.  Refusing to plant water and fertilize a seed is not killing a tree.

Try again.  You'll have to think of something new to convince me and most of the country that a fetus who's brain has never turned on or had a single thought is the equivalent of a person .
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:27:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I will say its pretty clear that the argument that an undeveloped fetus has the same sanctity as a human life does not work. That argument does not hold its weight with most people. Yet over and over again people in this thread make that argument and it bounces off. To me and most people, the bodily autonomy and family planning aspect is much more important. A pregnancy that occurs before the women is ready is not a pregnancy that's wanted.
View Quote

Then may God reign down his wrath on this nation and blot us from memory. Amen.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You're talking to people on a gun board who enthusiastically support a pro-AWB candidate for President.

View Quote
Lol. I guess we all like exercises of futility occasionally.  I hold onto hope that people will realize why they are losing and government is growing though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Then may God reign down his wrath on this nation and blot us from memory. Amen.
View Quote
If gods real than that's his responsibility.  Not yours.  The fact God didn't do that yet you want to hand elections to democrats who will... Do you think yourself god?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Brainwashed Whores . I wonder if they go to church on Sundays… probably not .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's definitely hurting Republicans a lot, but I'm not sure if it will cost them the 2024 election. Biden's incompetence and senility, plus backlash against illegals, has a chance to offset it.

Never underestimate some women's desire to murder their own child.

Or their perception that she is a "strong, independent woman" for doing so.

Brainwashed Whores . I wonder if they go to church on Sundays… probably not .

It was not that long ago pro life women outnumbered men.  Brainwashed is right. I think often ami thinking something or am I regurgitating what I am supposed to.

Introspection is important for all
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don’t bother with him. He’s a leftist agitator.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nice subjective morality. Please stop supporting genocide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's your view, others have theirs. Please stop forcing your views on others.

Are you really bringing up the issue of subjective morality when the Republican candidate for POTUS is facing quadruple criminal indictments?

Bizarro world.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah, its not a political calculation. If your faith says that life begins at conception and a child of God is now in that womb, then all the political calculations mean all of jack shit.  You either say I support evil for political purposes, or I stand by my morals and refuse to support those who support infanticide.

And you can say "well then the left is going to gain power and push even more tyranny on us!!!!"  Okay.  That's how its going to have to be unfortunately unless we turn back from being a debased degenerate culture that murders for simple convenience.  Bummer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

100%
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If gods real than that's his responsibility.  Not yours.  The fact God didn't do that yet you want to hand elections to democrats who will... Do you think yourself god?
View Quote

It’s coming. Oh trust me it’s coming. God gives man space to repent or dig himself all the way into the grave. If the judgement hasn’t come then it’s because our iniquity is not yet full but have no doubt, if we continue down this road of selling out Godly morals for lower taxes and the second amendment than we are destined to fail.

You think Hitler and the Nazis were pure happenstance? Look at the Weimar Republic, it was in a very similar place as we are now. That was German people’s punishment and the nation was quickly turned to hell.

16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

15The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.

16The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

17The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Are you really bringing up the issue of subjective morality when the Republican candidate for POTUS is facing quadruple criminal indictments?

Bizarro world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's your view, others have theirs. Please stop forcing your views on others.

Bizarro world.

Yes, why wouldn't I?  Subjective morality is the mechanism that's been used to turn this nation towards degeneracy, is it not?

I don't really understand what your point is.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#31]
done
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top