Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 537
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By jchewie1:
^ What is "Wicked One"?

Wicked one was some gang banger with that tattooed acrosshis forehead.  I think he was part of a home invasion crew
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By RocketmanOU:
BTW, it's notable that some of the photos in the recent information release confirm that the .50 cal's that were sold weren't all Barretts - that's a ma deuce, my friends.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20114184-10391695.html

Okay, stupid question time:

Has anyone ever made a semi auto version of the M2?
Are there, or has there ever been any transferrable M2's?

I ask because I dont know, and I'm looking at this image and the statements from the author of the article that the image was from the emails. I'm playing Devil's Advocate here.

Yes, I realize that illegally selling a fully automatic weapon like the M2 isnt any less illegal than illegally selling a semi auto weapon, and isnt any less illegal than being an accomplice to murder, but I'm trying to see how this will get spun....

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:03:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By lostnswv:
Originally Posted By jchewie1:
^ What is "Wicked One"?

Members of the Congressional Oversight Committee are probably asking the same thing,

I the recent past is any indication, they've had documentation on it for months, and already know. They're simply letting liars eat themselves alive.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:04:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By eric496:

Originally Posted By Hedonist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8976X9Yb2B0

Thank you!

Nice edit job, CNN. I can't say that I'm surprised by it, though.

Why is it unlisted?

Fast Forward to 5:50 Time Frame

Our Government!!!

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:41:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MaxxII:

Yes, there are plenty of semi M2's out there. Most guys I know build it themselves from M2 parts kits. It's similar to building a semi-auto M1919a4. Both are easy legal builds.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:23:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Steelblitz:

Yes, there are plenty of semi M2's out there. Most guys I know build it themselves from M2 parts kits. It's similar to building a semi-auto M1919a4. Both are easy legal builds.

What's more likely is that the M2s that any cartels have come from other sources, similar to how they get RPGs and grenades.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:04:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Capt-Planet:
What's more likely is that the M2s that any cartels have come from other sources, similar to how they get RPGs and grenades.
Like the grenades? Use a kit that should have gone to a SA build but make it FA to give to the cartels? Wouldn't put it past ZERO to try this stunt as an excuse to ban kit builds.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:27:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By wganz:

Like the grenades? Use a kit that should have gone to a SA build but make it FA to give to the cartels? Wouldn't put it past ZERO to try this stunt as an excuse to ban kit builds.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/28/americas-war-arming-mexican-cartels/

You can't buy this stuff at a U.S. gun store. So where do the cartels
get it? According to leaked diplomatic cables, there are three sources.

1. U.S. Defense Department shipments to Latin America, known and tracked by the U.S. State Department as "foreign military sales."

2. Weapons ordered by the Mexican government, tracked by the State Department as "direct commercial sales."

3. Aging, but plentiful arsenals of military weapon stores in Honduras, Guatemala and Nicaragua.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:06:57 AM EDT
[#9]

I've been mostly lurking in this thread, but will finally contribute.

What third world entity will expend the resources to make a sideplate for an M2 machine gun off a parts kit??? Isn't it more likely said machine gun originated from a Mexican arsenal, US DOD MAP program, or Special Magic CIA/ATF wonder allocation?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:34:31 AM EDT
[#10]
BTW, it's notable that some of the photos in the recent information release confirm that the .50 cal's that were sold weren't all Barretts - that's a ma deuce, my friends.

I mentioned this here but wasn't able to back it up months after I heard it...

Seriously, MA FUCKING DEUCES???? WTF?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:32:47 AM EDT
[#11]

However, the chief counsel to President Barack Obama, Kathryn Ruemmler, indicated that the White House was withholding an unspecified number of internal e-mails exchanged among three National Security Staff aides.

Is it just me or is the involvement of Barry's chief counsel not a huge red flag here? I mean, why is the President's top lawyer involved if it doesn't involve the President himself?

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#12]
why are we not at the door step of our Representatives over this?

we are one email away from demanding the POTUS Resign as far as I'm concerned..

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By douglasmorris99:
why are we not at the door step of our Representatives over this?

we are one email away from demanding the POTUS Resign as far as I'm concerned..

I agree, but we may as well wait until October 2012 to really start hammering this.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Okay, stupid question time:

Are there, or has there ever been any transferrable M2's?

I ask because I dont know, and I'm looking at this image and the statements from the author of the article that the image was from the emails. I'm playing Devil's Advocate here.

Yes, I realize that illegally selling a fully automatic weapon like the M2 isnt any less illegal than illegally selling a semi auto weapon, and isnt any less illegal than being an accomplice to murder, but I'm trying to see how this will get spun....

There are home made ATF approved semi M2's but I don't know if they have ever been mass produced.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By captainpooby:
However, the chief counsel to President Barack Obama, Kathryn Ruemmler, indicated that the White House was withholding an unspecified number of internal e-mails exchanged among three National Security Staff aides.

Is it just me or is the involvement of Barry's chief counsel not a huge red flag here? I mean, why is the President's top lawyer involved if it doesn't involve the President himself?

YEP,  he sure 'lawyered-up' in a big hurry.

Notice there's been a stone cold silence from the regime regarding F&F? Some bullshit like 'national security confidentiality' is the most they'll give up.

Maybe they're expecting to face a situation where maobama would be giving testimony 'under oath' and don't want any statements made previously to trip him up?

And, who's counsel for that guy,  DIRECTOR, North American Affairs, National Security Staff, White House–– KEVIN O'REILLY?

... it may well be decades before he'll be able to set foot on American soil or he'll be 'secured' by Interpol and tucked away in a godforsaken isolated cottage in the backwoods of darkest Romania subsisting on goat meat and picking fleas off his weathered skin wondering why the fuck he betrayed his country for a pocketful of paper and a fancy title. If he's lucky.

The CBS link provides some of the most interesting documents; like one where Newell is basically complaining about Mexican cooperation with ATF agents needing to inspect 'pinged' guns confiscated in Mexico at the same time when the ATF was coercing FFL's to transfer guns to known straw buyers and at the same time the FBI was manipulating the NICS checks and using CI's to purchase guns and  ATF agents were using 'stimulus funds' to buy guns 'off paper' and resell them to known criminals... now these are 'educated' men who absolutely, positively, without question know wrong from right. But were willing to violate basic ethical standards, all their LE instincts and training and federal law... for what ends?

This wasn't directionless, uncoordinated, random activity. It was orchestrated, funded, planned, directed and executed. If it was just an operation gone 'rogue' why did Dennis Burke basically flee the judiciary protection he enjoyed? Why would a man abandon a life's work in the federal governments premier legal agency? Why would the conscience of a man of Burke's achievements and stature direct him to stop the work he was doing? Did he come to the realization that what he'd been doing in relation to F&F was so basically wrong and immoral and illegal that he could no longer be associated with it? That those activities and actions were so serious that they were going to deeply affect ALL of his future aspirations and achievements?

The DOJ was implementing a policy directive... they were in lock-step, following orders to do something they absolutely knew to be wrong, illegal and against all their principles and past teachings. Good soldiers following orders. Without question.

Sometime, somewhere, a group of men sat down in a room and made up a plan to meet certain specific objectives. And from that planning committee a policy was devised and ordered to be implemented; from the highest levels on down through specific agencies with specific skills and capabilities necessary to meet planning objectives.

I don't have any magic knowledge of who specifically planned or ordered these operations. But my gut is telling me that who ever did this, who ever conceived this plan that would basically sew chaos and disorder through intentional illegal actions and terrorist activities and purposely allow for the murder of innocents to achieve a policy agenda & goals are not fit to lead our nation and have no place to walk among the fraternity of mankind.

The perpetrators MUST be identified and their names & faces made public and their crimes declared in public so that all who would consider similar actions would be taken aback and made to rethink carefully any actions being contemplated that would violate the dignity and autonomy of sovereign citizens of every nation on this earth.

The perpetrators MUST be punished to the fullest extent and deprived of all profits, official titles & benefits and social stature for their crimes against this nation, its citizens and for their crimes against other nations and their people.

To me, this Fast & Furious has become an affront and insult to basic human dignity, a violation of autonomy and a crime inflicted on innocents by those trusted to protect them from just such indignities.

If we're lucky, the prosecution of the guilty will run concurrent with the upcoming elections... and serve as a severe reminder of the consequences of deception, deceit and betrayal of trust.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#16]

I read somewhere that two did transfer, but I agree-they more likely get them from Cartel members in the military. We (the US Army) trained the Zetas as a legitimate Special Forces group back in the day so it makes sense that they have maintained their military ties and preferences for weapons.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#17]
and as a gentle reminder on a solemn Sunday morning...

The Pledge of Allegiance

I remember this one teacher. To me, he was the greatest teacher, a real sage of my time. He had such wisdom. We were all reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, and he walked over. Mr. Lasswell was his name. He said:

"I've been listening to you boys and girls recite the Pledge of Allegiance all semester and it seems as though it is becoming monotonous to you. If I may, may I recite it and try to explain to you the meaning of each word.

*I* –– me, an individual, a committee of one.

*Pledge*––dedicate all of my worldly goods to give without self-pity.

*Allegiance*––my love and my devotion.

*To the Flag*––our standard, Old Glory, a symbol of freedom. Wherever she waves, there is respect because your loyalty has given her a dignity that shouts freedom is everybody's job.

*Of the United*––that means that we have all come together.

*States*––individual communities that have united into 48 great states. 48 individual communities with pride and dignity and purpose, all divided with imaginary boundaries, yet united to a common purpose, and that's love for country.

*Of America*

*And to the Republic*––a state in which sovereign power is invested in representatives chosen by the people to govern. And government is the people and it's from the people to the leaders, not from the leaders to the people.

*For Which It Stands*

*One Nation* –– meaning, so blessed by God.

*Indivisible*–– incapable of being divided.

*With Liberty* –– which is freedom and the right of power to live one's own life without threats or fear or some sort of retaliation.

*And Justice* –– the principle or quality of dealing fairly with others.

*For All*––which means it's as much your country as it is mine."

Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the Pledge of Allegiance - "under God". Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said, "That's a prayer" and that would be eliminated from schools, too?

Red Skelton
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#18]

No. No, it's not just you.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By us-kiwi:

No. No, it's not just you.

I keep hearing Frank Sinatra singing the "Chicago" song and seeing Barry Soetoro singing along in the mirror, combing his hair before a community organizing meeting down at the union hall...

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#20]
If the WH was innocent they'd be all over this, investigating due to the implications of international wrong-doing and illegals acts by it's own Federal employees.

The way this has been handled, is like it's some hot potato - which is a damning clue.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#21]
The Kevin orielly docs are pretty damning. It amazes me though that if they released THOSE what could possibly be worse in the docs that aren't released?  This is one of those "we haven't even scratched the surface" types of investigations. Every day we have new revalations of stuff that we accuse people of begin tinfoilers and paranoid about.  How high does it go? What if it goes beyond Obama? /conspiracy/ what about the UN? /conspiracy/
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By NoloContendere:

The Kevin orielly docs are pretty damning. It amazes me though that if they released THOSE what could possibly be worse in the docs that aren't released?  This is one of those "we haven't even scratched the surface" types of investigations. Every day we have new revalations of stuff that we accuse people of begin tinfoilers and paranoid about.  How high does it go? What if it goes beyond Obama? /conspiracy/ what about the UN? /conspiracy/

Funny you should mention the U.N., I was just thinking that this morning.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 12:52:20 PM EDT
[#23]
/conspiracy/ what about the UN? /conspiracy/

If the UN are in on this then we all need to meet in NYC and push that fucking building straight into the river.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, the 14th deadline was last month.  The next deadline is the 4th of October.  Doubt the bastards will pay any attention to that either.

Kevin Orielly was evacuated out of the country rather than present him for deposition.  Sure seems like business as usual - pissing right in america's face.

does anybody have a handle on Dennis Burke?   Did he di di mao off to someplace without an extradition treaty?  Vanish?

And, if we wanted to drag either Burke or Oreilly in front of a hearing, who would we send?  The corrupt & complicit FBI?

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:19:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cyclic240B] [#26]

If it involved foreign powers brought in to help abrogate our rights, then I would hope some senior military leadership is beginning to pay attention...

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Lem:
Well, the 14th deadline was last month.  The next deadline is the 4th of October.  Doubt the bastards will pay any attention to that either.

Kevin Orielly was evacuated out of the country rather than present him for deposition.  Sure seems like business as usual - pissing right in america's face.

does anybody have a handle on Dennis Burke?   Did he di di mao off to someplace without an extradition treaty?  Vanish?

And, if we wanted to drag either Burke or Oreilly in front of a hearing, who would we send?  The corrupt & complicit FBI?

O'Reilly might want to charter his own flight home.

"
Ronald Harmon "Ron" Brown (August 1, 1941–April 3, 1996) was the United States Secretary of Commerce, serving during the first term of President Bill Clinton. He was the first African American to hold this position. He was killed, along with 34 others, in a 1996 plane crash in Croatia."

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:46:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By jdubya87:

I've been mostly lurking in this thread, but will finally contribute.

What third world entity will expend the resources to make a sideplate for an M2 machine gun off a parts kit??? Isn't it more likely said machine gun originated from a Mexican arsenal, US DOD MAP program, or Special Magic CIA/ATF wonder allocation?

THIS - which is basically the same options Troubl3shooter listed below ...

Originally Posted By Troubl3shooter:

{snip}

You can't buy this stuff at a U.S. gun store. So where do the cartels get it? According to leaked diplomatic cables, there are three sources.

1. U.S. Defense Department shipments to Latin America, known and tracked by the U.S. State Department as "foreign military sales."

2. Weapons ordered by the Mexican government, tracked by the State Department as "direct commercial sales."

3. Aging, but plentiful arsenals of military weapon stores in Honduras, Guatemala and Nicaragua.

It certainly DID NOT come from a parts kit assembled in the US (imo)

BTW, I'd love to have one - a legal SA version, of course

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:50:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By burbanite:
/conspiracy/ what about the UN? /conspiracy/

If the UN are in on this then we all need to meet in NYC and push that fucking building straight into the river.

Where can I sign up to help with this effort?

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:32:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Covering F&F on dateline now...  Not much, but it did get a mention.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:03:31 AM EDT
[#31]

free fall acceleration:

How does it work?

As I watch this I am encouraged that you guys are able to see through this BS .

Remember the letter Voth wrote to the line agents that was released early on,
he said that this operation was approved at the highest levels and that it represented,

" THE PINNACLE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT TECHNIQUES"

...this kind of op has been done successfully  before .

CHAOS works for CONTROL
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

––keep up the good work!

If you need to borrow any tin foil ...just ask me ––-I've got plenty
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:50:42 AM EDT
[#32]
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/gunwalker-under-white-house-control/

The entire executive branch involved in the scandal, from the White House down through cabinet-level agencies, has been evasive since the congressional investigations began. They have (illegally) fired and reassigned whistleblowers to undesirable posts. They promoted supervisors involved in the operation to management jobs in Washington, D.C.

U.S. Attorney Dennis Burke, a long-time confidant of Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano, suddenly resigned. There is every indication that the weight of bureaucracy is being used to engineer a coverup — a sign that the "most transparent administration in history” may be among the most transparently corrupt.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:18:42 AM EDT
[#33]

Well one thing appears to be pretty definite........Mexico was not privy to this conspiracy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Not associated with but in a similar vein, a DOJ whistleblower writes a book about Obama's corrupt practices.

Breitbart

"The book exposes Obama administration corruption far beyond the Panther dismissal, and reveals how the institutional Left has turned the power of the DOJ into an ideological weapon."
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 10:21:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hawken50] [#35]
NY Post article alleging other gun walking programs similar to "Fast and Furious"  specifically one called "Wide Receiver"

Among the e-mails was a photograph of a powerful Barrett .50-caliber rifle that had been illegally purchased in Tucson and recovered in Sonora, Mexico, raising the possibility of a second "gunwalking” program, this one called "Wide Receiver.”

Like Fast and Furious, the ATF-supervised scheme that saw thousands of weapons "walk” across the Mexican border for reasons no one in the Justice Department has yet satisfactorily explained, Wide Receiver was apparently a joint operation that also included the Drug Enforcement Administration, the FBI, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the IRS and the US Attorney’s office.

It’s likely there have been others, in such states as Florida and Indiana.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/furiously_unraveling_f6fpYY4OXSJg62rFIrFiUI#ixzz1ZjEeNGmT

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RDak:

Well one thing appears to be pretty definite........Mexico was not privy to this conspiracy.

I am still skeptical that there were not a least a couple of top political officials in Mexico that did not have a role to play.    The reason I believe this is that they were in the early stages of filing lawsuits against gun manufacturers and dealers.  They had even retained a Texas based law firm with IIRC,  Obama ties.    

Since gun manufacturers cannot be sued in the US,  they were going to take it to the international level to get their desired outcome...

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 12:59:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hugh1] [#37]
Originally Posted By juan223:

I am still skeptical that there were not a least a couple of top political officials in Mexico that did not have a role to play.    The reason I believe this is that they were in the early stages of filing lawsuits against gun manufacturers and dealers.  They had even retained a Texas based law firm with IIRC,  Obama ties.    

Since gun manufacturers cannot be sued in the US,  they were going to take it to the international level to get their desired outcome...

That would not require that they new what was causing the large influx of guns into Mexico, only that they new where they were coming from.

Edit It looks like our government was making sure that Mexico new where the guns were coming from. I would bet that we got credit for more guns than actually came from the U.S. and not by accident.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:33:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RocketmanOU] [#38]
Originally Posted By hugh1:

That would not require that they new what was causing the large influx of guns into Mexico, only that they new where they were coming from.

+1. Obama and company had every reason to let the Mexicans believe that the guns were flowing from FFLs without the US Government's approval. If one thinks about it from Obama's perspective, he can't alienate the Hispanic vote for his party. Only by being able to claim that the Tea-Partying gun-loving right wingers are the ones to blame for the drug violence does he stand to gain anything. Collaboration with Mexico aside, Obama has shown that he only cares about two things - himself and his agenda.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:13:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Everrest] [#39]
The following article has several of Newell's statements from the hearing. I wonder if oversight had copies already?
Human events- Newell testimony snips
Here’s how things went back in July, when Representatives Raul Labrador (R-ID) and Darrell Issa (R-CA) of the House Oversight Committee grilled Special Agent in Charge Newell about his “you didn’t get these from me” email to White House National Security staffer O’Reilly:

LABRADOR: Special Agent Newell, do you know who Kevin O'Reilly is?

NEWELL: Yes, Sir.

LABRADOR: What's the nature of your relationship with him?

NEWELL: I've known Kevin for ‑ I'd say probably 10‑12 years?

LABRADOR: How often do you communicate with him?

NEWELL: Oh, I haven't communicated with him in a while but probably three or four times a year or something like that. Or maybe ‑ maybe more depending on him reaching out to me.

LABRADOR: Isn't it a little bit unusual for a special agent in charge of an ATF field division to have direct email contact with the national security staff at the White House?

NEWELL: He's ‑ he's a friend of mine.

LABRADOR: How many times did you talk to him about this case?

NEWELL: The specifics of this case? I don't think I ‑‑ I mean ‑‑ I don't think I had one specific conversation with him about the specifics of this case.

LABRADOR: OK. Who ...

ISSA (?): Would the gentleman allow me to help him a little? Not that you need it, but could you take the word specific out and ‑ and answer the general ‑‑ did you talk to him about this case?

NEWELL: I might have talked to him about this case. Yes, Sir.

ISSA(?): Do you know when that was?

NEWELL: It was probably ‑‑ I ‑‑ as I recall I think it was during the summer ‑‑ it might have been the summer or early fall of 2010.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#40]

Edit It looks like our government was making sure that Mexico new where the guns were coming from. I would bet that we got credit for more guns than actually came from the U.S. and not by accident.

I am not saying that they had direct knowldege of ATF knowingly allowing firearms to be placed in the pipeline that lead to Mexican end users,  I am just saying that there were probably a couple of Mexican political officials that had a role to play in the overall attack on our Second Amendment rights.

They were probably sold on the lawsuit strategy by the State Dept or perhaps even an NGO,  with elements withen those depts knowing full well that the stats to support the lawsuit were being pumped up by our very own government.

As I have said before,  there are plenty of ways the American left can exploit increased civil unrest in Mexico.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:03:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JAGERBOMBER] [#41]
on fox news now (brett baier)....   documents prove holder knew about fast & furious earlier than he testified.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:05:11 PM EDT
[#42]
and any denial of the FACT of "walking" is blown fucking AWAY !!!!

'03
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By JAGERBOMBER:
on fox news now (brett baier)....   Holder knew about fast & furious.
And slowly it creeps higher into the administration. So he has purged himself.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:08:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lumpy03] [#44]
and, perjured.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By JAGERBOMBER:
on fox news now (brett baier)....   Holder knew about fast & furious.
And slowly it creeps higher into the administration. So he has purged himself.

Yeah, but purging fits better after Jaegerbombing....

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:15:47 PM EDT
[#46]
I'd spring for a few of those, or Irish carbombs for whomever uncovered this latest tidbit of info.

someone please cue the "well, 'bye"  thing.

'03

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Lumpy03:
and, perjured.
OK my spelling isn't the best or maybe it was just wishful thinking.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:37:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lumpy03] [#48]
and, perjured.

sorry, Patriot... I'm no spelling or grammar nazi, just added a word.

you had it right.

I hope they ALL get a bad case of ptomaine or something, and scarf a lot of canteloupe or something, and it wrecks 'em.

In pmita PRISON !!

'03

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone have a current link to this new Holder info?

I am coming up w/ nothing at the moment

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:43:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hugh1] [#50]
and, perjured.

sorry, Patriot... I'm no spelling or grammar nazi, just added a word.

you had it right.

I hope they ALL get a bad case of ptomaine or something, and scarf a lot of canteloupe or something, and it wrecks 'em.

In pmita PRISON !!

'03

I am in a good mood right now and wouldn't care if you were the grammar Nazis. We all could use a good laugh about now I suspect.

Page / 537
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top