User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By xxfonziexx:

I understand where you're coming from with that, but I just don't think it's accurate.  "THEY" couldn't do any of those things, and they didn't.  It wasn't SS storm troopers going town to town and making anybody do those things.  People willingly and enthusiastically did that to THEMSELVES.  

Now, I'm a noted contrarian who seems to be incapable of doing what I'm told so maybe I'm a fringe case, but nobody made me comply with any of that bullshit for two years.  No masks, no lockdowns, no watching what I said.  If they couldn't MAKE me, I wasn't going to play along.  A team in black pajamas and ski masks didn't kick in my door in the middle of the night and force a covid mask onto my face.

I actually find this makes it all the more terrifying.  I could understand and even sympathize with people complying with bullshit when they're forced.  I absolutely horrified that the vast majority of the population of this country voluntarily did that to themselves, and turned into the rabid mob that they did.  That's the part that makes people compare it to the people of Nazi Germany, and despite knowing history it's amazing to have watched something like that happen in real time.  

Equally as depressing is the number of people that didn't like it but went along with it because they didn't want to rock the boat.  The whole thing really decreased my opinion of humanity.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Riter:
The entire thing was a successful test.

They can strip us of our First Amendment right to peaceful assembly (social distancing)
They can strip us of our First Amendment right to free speech (public gatherings)
They can strip us of our First Amendemnt right of religion (no churches - did they close mosques too?)
They interefered with contracts (businesses close your doors).
They can make the public wear symbols of submissions (masks)

I understand where you're coming from with that, but I just don't think it's accurate.  "THEY" couldn't do any of those things, and they didn't.  It wasn't SS storm troopers going town to town and making anybody do those things.  People willingly and enthusiastically did that to THEMSELVES.  

Now, I'm a noted contrarian who seems to be incapable of doing what I'm told so maybe I'm a fringe case, but nobody made me comply with any of that bullshit for two years.  No masks, no lockdowns, no watching what I said.  If they couldn't MAKE me, I wasn't going to play along.  A team in black pajamas and ski masks didn't kick in my door in the middle of the night and force a covid mask onto my face.

I actually find this makes it all the more terrifying.  I could understand and even sympathize with people complying with bullshit when they're forced.  I absolutely horrified that the vast majority of the population of this country voluntarily did that to themselves, and turned into the rabid mob that they did.  That's the part that makes people compare it to the people of Nazi Germany, and despite knowing history it's amazing to have watched something like that happen in real time.  

Equally as depressing is the number of people that didn't like it but went along with it because they didn't want to rock the boat.  The whole thing really decreased my opinion of humanity.  

Totally agree.  The voluntary compliance of the American population really caused me to lose a lot of faith in the people of this country.

There is not ever going to be any 'revolution'.  Just a continuous slow slide to bigger government and less freedoms.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#2]

View Quote

People are WAY WAY WAY more stupid and spineless than I thought prior to 2020 and I had very low expectations to begin with.

They'll be even worse and even more stupid (hard to imagine) during "the next one".

People have been degraded to the level of zoo animals--especially the middle management golden handcuffs types. Really sad and pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 1:48:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By S13:
Totally agree.  The voluntary compliance of the American population really caused me to lose a lot of faith in the people of this country.
There is not ever going to be any 'revolution'.  Just a continuous slow slide to bigger government and less freedoms.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Riter:
The entire thing was a successful test.
They can strip us of our First Amendment right to peaceful assembly (social distancing)
They can strip us of our First Amendment right to free speech (public gatherings)
They can strip us of our First Amendemnt right of religion (no churches - did they close mosques too?)
They interefered with contracts (businesses close your doors).
They can make the public wear symbols of submissions (masks)

Yep, absolutely.   It's been creeping in more and more for decades, isn't going to stop, especially as long as government has the power to tax without limits.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 5:11:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

I only know a few people who have continued to push the vax and boosters- all family.

Everyone with whom I willingly associate who got the initial jab said nyet to any additional and will never get another. They fully admit they fell for the hype and won't be fooled again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:
Originally Posted By jaime1982:
Originally Posted By Cycolac:
It amazes me how many people who regret getting the jab and now use 'reasoning' like 'I wanted to travel' and similar excuses. Lame.

This is what i have heard MOST of the times. Very few have said they took it because it worked or did what it was marketed as.

I only know a few people who have continued to push the vax and boosters- all family.

Everyone with whom I willingly associate who got the initial jab said nyet to any additional and will never get another. They fully admit they fell for the hype and won't be fooled again.

Most that I know won't really acknowledge either way why they took the first ones and will cite intelligent reasons why they're not taking any of the new versions - the same reasons they should have cited for the first ones. It's almost like they wanted to be part of the 'in' crowd early on but now that the fad has died off they don't feel the peer pressure.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 5:12:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Anyone that would attempt to say that now deserves ridicule. It didn't do anything the govt and pharma said it would.

As to reasons, people took it for their own. Not everyone that took it is a sheep. Not everyone that didn't take it is a brave patriot, or "knew" the entire thing was being made up on the fly.

While it all looks pretty black and white now, there are few other groups that are being ignored.

1. People that took the shot on advice from medical peofessionals early on that they trusted. It was the best info at hand.

2. People that took the vax for "lame" reasons but never lectured anyone on it.

3. People that didn't take it but forged vax cards to mix in.

4. People that didn't take it for "fuck you, I won't do what you tell me to" reasons but never lectured anyone.

What do we call those groups?

From where I sit there is no difference between those that lecture and namecall going either direction. Both groups are Karens and enjoy the feeling of superiority and control, smugness in the knowledge they believe.

ETA: Please do not misunderstand me. Our neighbors that did shady shit, from constant harassment to championing things like segregation deserve to be shunned and rightly earned their nicknames.
The govt officials involved in the ongoing deception that the vaccine (that isnt) and all the draconian shit they did deserve to be put on trial. At a minimum they should never hold office or have any job that gives them more authority than a damn dog catcher.

Those of you that didn't get vaxxed that are in here openly making statements like "never trust the vaxxed sheep" are choosing to ignore things, similar to the pro vax crowd.

It's ok though. You shouldn't be trusted in positions of authority or leadership for the same reasons.
View All Quotes
It amazes me how many people who regret getting the jab and now use 'reasoning' like 'I wanted to travel' and similar excuses. Lame.

This is what i have heard MOST of the times. Very few have said they took it because it worked or did what it was marketed as.
Anyone that would attempt to say that now deserves ridicule. It didn't do anything the govt and pharma said it would.

As to reasons, people took it for their own. Not everyone that took it is a sheep. Not everyone that didn't take it is a brave patriot, or "knew" the entire thing was being made up on the fly.

While it all looks pretty black and white now, there are few other groups that are being ignored.

1. People that took the shot on advice from medical peofessionals early on that they trusted. It was the best info at hand.

4. People that didn't take it for "fuck you, I won't do what you tell me to" reasons but never lectured anyone.

From where I sit there is no difference between those that lecture and namecall going either direction. Both groups are Karens and enjoy the feeling of superiority and control, smugness in the knowledge they believe.

ETA: Please do not misunderstand me. Our neighbors that did shady shit, from constant harassment to championing things like segregation deserve to be shunned and rightly earned their nicknames.
The govt officials involved in the ongoing deception that the vaccine (that isnt) and all the draconian shit they did deserve to be put on trial. At a minimum they should never hold office or have any job that gives them more authority than a damn dog catcher.

Those of you that didn't get vaxxed that are in here openly making statements like "never trust the vaxxed sheep" are choosing to ignore things, similar to the pro vax crowd.

It's ok though. You shouldn't be trusted in positions of authority or leadership for the same reasons.

Which group do you fall into?
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 6:04:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpy1HwdA-UA
View Quote
now I see that the censoring little commies at YouTube have not just deleted this excellent video, they also killed the account of the person who had the audacity to post such truths.
They have to keep pushing their agenda and promoting the narrative.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 6:18:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#7]
now I see that the censoring little commies at YouTube have not just deleted this excellent video, they also killed the account of the person who had the audacity to post such truths.
View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpy1HwdA-UA

Gearing up for next year's elections.

ETA - I'm seeing more and more people wearing face diapers. Now don't get me wrong, you're free to do what you want as long as it doesn't encroach on anybody else's freedom. It's just the stupidity behind it. For example, I saw a mail woman pull into the gas station with her chin diaper on. When she got out to pump gas she had it pulled up over her face. Then back down on her chin when she drove off.

I guess they have some super duper filtration system on the mail buggies.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 6:33:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Tough shit.   Reap it, cocksuckers.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BadRREngineer:

Especially the cops.
View All Quotes
We should never forget how those bastards operated

Especially the cops.

Yes, especially them. They go along with whatever the "elected" dipshits say, so long as the money keeps rolling. Blue-backing fools will figure this out when it's too late.
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 8:25:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

Yes, especially them. They go along with whatever the "elected" dipshits say, so long as the money keeps rolling. Blue-backing fools will figure this out when it's too late.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

Especially the cops.

The police exist to enforce the status quo. Always remember that.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Alinsky... ridicule...
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:19:11 PM EDT
[#13]

@RSG

Thanks the notification!

Will watch.  The musical credits for this are interesting, too.

I’m too sexy for the jab
Too sexy for the jab
Can’t end up on a slab

lol
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like Unclean talk to me.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Well no shit. They just now seeing that?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2023 7:49:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#16]

ETA:  two of the tweets won't show up for some reason

https://twitter.com/EfendiMichelle/status/1737553993768083694

I was monitored offline & off for challenging vax & mask mandates! Ultimately, arrested for not showing proof of vax. 659 days later, I’m still charged! Thank you, Dr. Drew, for the opportunity to speak on this!

https://twitter.com/EfendiMichelle/status/1737587056040091826

- Why I was arrested -

Short answer: I was unvaxxed & accused of trespassing at the State House. A public building, at public entrance during open public hours. 🤦‍♀️🥵

Longer answer: Arresting me put a stop to (or limited me) challenging vax & mask mandates. I had been going to public places around town w/ my kids and simply asked to be serviced as an unmasked & unvaxxed person. When they’d unfortunately refuse & threaten me w/ cops, I’d record it. Extremely powerful officials collaborated to silence me & continue to do so.

Here are the examples:
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 8:08:40 PM EDT
[#17]
This has been called New Zealand's January 6th moment.

BOILING POINT - MARCH 2: An RNZ documentary on the violent end of the Parliament grounds occupation

BOILING POINT - MARCH 2: An RNZ documentary on the violent end of the Parliament grounds occupation

On 2 March 2022, police cleared hundreds of people from a sprawling occupation and protest in the area around New Zealand’s Parliament.

The conclusion of the three-week occupation was angry and violent.

Previously unseen footage gives fresh insight into the rage that overtook some people. And eyewitness accounts take us back to the chaos, confusion and shock of it all.

Director: Angus Dreaver
Presenter, producer: Corin Dann
Executive editor: John Hartevelt
Web design and layout: RNZ
Special thanks to: Rob Dixon, Richard Sutherland, Jogai Bhatt, Wellington Live, Steve Russell
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 12:09:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Harbor no illusions about the violence that will be unleashed upon those who refuse to comply with the state.
No one is coming to save us.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 1:33:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jodan1776] [#19]
View Quote
The video is back, but on Rumble now.

https://rumble.com/v2nrrq7-do-you-remember-what-they-said-about-the-unvaccinated.html
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Never forget the shit they pulled and did.

Woman arrested and tazed for not wearing mask
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 762xIAN:
Never forget the shit they pulled and did.

Woman arrested and tazed for not wearing mask
View Quote
I lost count of the number of places that kicked me out for not wearing a mask.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 7:11:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sandboxmedic] [#22]
I lost count of the number of places that kicked me out for not wearing a mask.
View Quote

I got followed around Walmart once by their health person, or whatever stupid title they gave them, being told I had to put on a mask until I told her I had a respiratory condition and was claustrophobic and would freak out; she left me alone after that.  I successfully used the claustrophobia excuse at a doctor's office too.  Other than that I just got dirty looks and some of the usual weak minded freaks who would turn around and go the other way since I made it a point to go the wrong way down the aisles with the arrows on the floor and stand closer than six feet to people while waiting to check out.  I avoided Karen central places like Whole Foods and Trader Joe's since I knew that would have most likely ended up with me telling people how retarded they were (which would have further triggered them ); can't say as I've been back in either place since and only miss some of the natural jerky they sell (not like it hasn't gotten too expensive to buy these days anyways).  

SC was actually better than most places, although they could have done better by telling everyone it was a crock of crap.  Of course it didn't, and doesn't, help that the two largest medical groups in the state went full retard on this stupidity despite having doctors and scientists who had to have known better.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:29:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#23]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
It doesn't, help that the two largest medical groups in the state went full retard on this stupidity despite having doctors and scientists who had to have known better.
View Quote

The University of Virginia Health System dominates my region.  Their medical billing folks have long-term been Work-From-Home.  UVA required the 100% WFH folks who never came in contact with any patient or coworker to get the Vax or to get out.  Apparently the pressure and/or the bribes are sufficient to overcome any awareness that they are completely undermining any confidence a rational person would have in their medical opinions.  That goes 100x for mandating the facial compliance indicators (masks.)  But nearly every local doctor is an employee of these behemoths and are not our doctors...we are customers of the behemoth.

That being said, many are lining up on their child's 6 month birthday to get the shot that UVA (and the local Charlottesville rags) are pushing.  So obviously, they're not gonna have any empathy for we non-compliant adults...ever.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:34:45 PM EDT
[#24]
I lost all respect for the medical community due to their behavior over covid.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Well, at least now we know who would have been hiding their Jewish neighbors in their attics in WW2 Germany, and who would have been dropping a dime on them to the Gestapo.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#26]
There was a Discovery Channel series about Nazi collaborators some time back.  Can't find a streaming location, but here's a link to the DVD set on Amazon.  The Nazis themselves didn't do that much of the real work, it was mostly locals that did the dirty work.  It may have been fear, greed, or other motivators, but the weakness of man and the power of evil were on full display.

There was a thread here about the American civil war and what motivated people to take up arms.  Someone pointed out that many southerners were simply defending against attack by the north.  Very few actually owned slaves or even cared about the issue.  Protecting their homes and families what motivated them, not some ideology.

I think of that often as I talk to people about our current political situation and the importance of elections, and taking action that actually gets results.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:52:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jodan1776] [#27]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
I got followed around Walmart once by their health person, or whatever stupid title they gave them, being told I had to put on a mask until I told her I had a respiratory condition and was claustrophobic and would freak out; she left me alone after that.  I successfully used the claustrophobia excuse at a doctor's office too.  Other than that I just got dirty looks and some of the usual weak minded freaks who would turn around and go the other way since I made it a point to go the wrong way down the aisles with the arrows on the floor and stand closer than six feet to people while waiting to check out.  I avoided Karen central places like Whole Foods and Trader Joe's since I knew that would have most likely ended up with me telling people how retarded they were (which would have further triggered them ); can't say as I've been back in either place since and only miss some of the natural jerky they sell (not like it hasn't gotten too expensive to buy these days anyways).  

SC was actually better than most places, although they could have done better by telling everyone it was a crock of crap.  Of course it didn't, and doesn't, help that the two largest medical groups in the state went full retard on this stupidity despite having doctors and scientists who had to have known better.
View Quote
The only confrontation I had during the whole shitstorm was, oddly, from a presumably gun guy.  Of course, I didn't go out a lot, either.  

I was in Runnings and went to the reloading section to check out what powders they had.   Some guy wearing a mask was standing in front of them, looking them over.   I stepped up to with a couple feet of him and started looking at powders.   He got all bent out of shape and started ranting about keeping my 6' distance.  

And this wasn't even in 2020, at the height of the misinformation and scare tactics.   I'm pretty sure this was 2021, so by then most people had started realizing what a scam it was, and it was well after NH's short-lived mask requirement (which, of course, I made a point of ignoring) had expired.   Plus this guy, looking at powders, was presumably a "fellow firearms enthusiast".    

Anyway, he's ranting about keeping a minimum distance and covid crap and bla bla bla, and I just burst out laughing at how foolish he was.   He said "IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!", and I said "Oh, yes it is.", and continued laughing at how stupid it all was.   He then stomped off in a huff, so I looked the powders over in peace.  
I guess he didn't trust how much his mask was "protecting" him.  

Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#30]

Especially the cops.
View All Quotes

Especially the cops.

Which ones?

Curious, because your statement implies ALL law enforcement believed or even followed along when many, in fact, did not.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 12:57:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tree-hugger] [#31]
Originally Posted By Devilfox:

Which ones?

Curious, because your statement implies ALL law enforcement believed or even followed along when many, in fact, did not.
View All Quotes

Especially the cops.

Which ones?

In Fact, what did the good cops do to stop the bad cops?

ETA:  Sure hope you intend to acknowledge the factual answer to this question @Devilfox .

Further - Who is in better position to stop this insanity?

A - .Gov Employees who have a front-row seat to the shenanigans. ( To include both Military and Police )

B - The People.

Pick.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By tree-hugger:

ETA:  Sure hope you intend to acknowledge the factual answer to this question @Devilfox .

A - .Gov Employees who have a front-row seat to the shenanigans. ( To include both Military and Police )

B - The People.

Pick.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tree-hugger:

Especially the cops.

Which ones?

B - The People.

Pick.

Attachment Attached File

Good Afternoon, @Devilfox .

You've had plenty of time to think of something witty or maybe even man up and concede my points as being valid.

How about it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:15:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Plenty of that scum were and still are on this forum.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
I still wonder if Covid-19 was a dress rehearsal, a proof of concept, that a pandemic could be used to shut down the entire world. I have a bad feeling the next one is already planned and ready to go. Now that the democrats can control elections to their liking, they now have an even bigger weapon in their arsenal against freedom and liberty. The only real questions is exactly when they plan to deploy it.
View Quote

The real question is how far until people shoot back.  That is what they wanted to know and didn't find out.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

You sound like one them.  It will be simple to ignore
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#36]
The hardest thing for anyone who thinks they are strong, and not gullible and not a sheep to admit, is that they were weak and gullible and a sheep.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:19:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#37]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
The hardest thing for anyone who thinks they are strong, and not gullible and not a sheep to admit, is that they were weak and gullible and a sheep.
View Quote

Care to expound on that.

@ExFed1811
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:49:33 AM EDT
[#38]

Care to expound on that.
View All Quotes

Care to expound on that.
Everyone that wore a mask.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:10:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: multiple68] [#39]
Everyone that wore a mask.
View Quote

Or took the clot shot just because the people around you were pressuring you.  

I get making your own decision and being duped….but that’s not what most did
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:36:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Then maybe they shouldn't have acted like Nazis.    
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#41]

Care to expound on that.

@ExFed1811
View Quote

In the context of this thread, what about it is unclear?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:50:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#42]

View All Quotes

Care to expound on that.

@ExFed1811

I didn't say it was unclear, I'd just like to hear your thoughts and examples that led you to your statement.

Thanks.

@ExFex1811
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Janden:
Jim Cramer made a statement on live TV that the military should round up unvaccinated and force them to take the jab.
View Quote

I don't understand why anyone even watches that guy.

Has Noone stepped back and thought, "if this guys what he's talking about, why does he still rely on MSNBC for a paycheck"?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:24:41 PM EDT
[#44]

I didn't say it was unclear, I'd just like to hear your thoughts and examples that led you to your statement.

Thanks.

@ExFex1811
View Quote

People who took an experimental and mostly untested treatment for a disease they had a 99.9 per cent chance of surviving, if they even caught it. . I would imagine that self evaluation and introspection on that decision would be uncomfortable at this point.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#45]
I was flipping channels the other night and hit Schindler's List during they scene where they were sorting out "non-essential" workers.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#46]

People who took an experimental and mostly untested treatment for a disease they had a 99.9 per cent chance of surviving, if they even caught it. . I would imagine that self evaluation and introspection on that decision would be uncomfortable at this point.

View All Quotes

Thanks.

@ExFex1811

Gotcha!

I agree. Many of the people who willingly took the shots no longer talk about the subject and/or have an excuse why they took them - I wanted to travel/I have a [relative] who is frail/etc.

Pureblood here.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:40:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ExFed1811] [#47]
Proud member of the control group myself!
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

For them to look at their behaviour would mean that they might have to acknowledge that were lied to, their own arrogance screwed themselves over, and that they were irrationally nasty to the rest of us.  That's never gonna happen.  The one thing they all have in common is a complete lack of introspection.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top