Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 259
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:28:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zeekh:

Any hard proof of this? CAn't off shore account be tracked?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Vid:

Any hard proof of this? CAn't off shore account be tracked?
Yeah, by the government.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:24:20 PM EDT
[#2]
?? Washington Receives a WARNING from the IMF to STOP SPENDING

Washington Receives a WARNING from the IMF to STOP SPENDING

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
With the recent movie release, this video is worth a listen.  Is this just a coincidence?  I think not.

You are the villain in the movie and in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yilgr2SJ3xQ

Is the US Headed Towards Another Civil War? | Barbara F. Walter | TED

Based on her work for a CIA task force aimed at predicting civil wars, political scientist Barbara F. Walter examines the rise in extremism and threats to democracies around the globe -- and paints an unsettling picture of the increasing likelihood of a second civil war in the United States.

View Quote

This is an obvious left wing perspective but the truth can be found through that, too.  Even though they say that the bigger threat of a civil war here in America is under a Republican President, particularly under Donald Trump, they also admit that the radical left is more likely to be mobilized to act in violent ways and that could provide the ultimate spark.  This coincides with my concern, too, which makes me wonder if Trump winning the upcoming election might be part of the plan?

Of course, the perspective of this video is also that the chances of a second civil war in America are highly unlikely.

What Would a Second US Civil War Really Look Like?

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#4]
They did nothing to support the uprising in Iran during Obama’s Presidency, either.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:02:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#5]
A National Security Insider Does the Math on the Dangers of AI

Jason Matheny, CEO of the influential think tank Rand Corporation, says advances in AI are making it easier to learn how to build biological weapons and other tools of destruction.

https://www.wired.com/story/jason-matheny-national-security-insider-dangers-of-ai/
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I guess Tommy Robinson can now come and go in London now.  At first glance, it seems that the courts in the both UK & Australia are a bit more fair than many here in the United States.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#7]

This is an obvious left wing perspective but the truth can be found through that, too.  Even though they say that the bigger threat of a civil war here in America is under a Republican President, particularly under Donald Trump, they also admit that the radical left is more likely to be mobilized to act in violent ways and that could provide the ultimate spark.  This coincides with my concern, too, which makes me wonder if Trump winning the upcoming election might be part of the plan?

Of course, the perspective of this video is also that the chances of a second civil war in America are highly unlikely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u55QGCue7oU

View All Quotes
With the recent movie release, this video is worth a listen.  Is this just a coincidence?  I think not.

Based on her work for a CIA task force aimed at predicting civil wars, political scientist Barbara F. Walter examines the rise in extremism and threats to democracies around the globe -- and paints an unsettling picture of the increasing likelihood of a second civil war in the United States.

I was thinking about this subject earlier today. I could be totally wrong, but I don't see the 2nd civil war in America going kinetic, at least not in the sense of left vs right in open warfare. There will only be false flag terrorism in the effort to expand federal/global control while the economy gets worse. All the powers-that-be need to do is to continue to erode freedom with "promises of security." I really do not see the right organizing and taking up arms against the gov. We're too lazy, weak, and comfortable in the pot of hot water. I am at the point where I do not believe the fed ever has to turn the pot up to boiling (aka genocide us).  They can win without firing a shot if they're patient and they've been normalizing slavery over generations.

My guess is:

They will continue to devalue the dollar until the people beg for a solution (UBI, digital currency, and social credit)
They will not allow you to eat even z bugs until you disarm and then
They will not allow you to participate in society until you take the mark and kneel; gain everything the world can offer in this life, but lose everything in the life to come after.

We are already in a WORLD war and it is a war of ideologies. It is good vs evil. Freedom vs slavery. Truth vs lies.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:00:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess Tommy Robinson can now come and go in London now.  At first glance, it seems that the courts in the both UK & Australia are a bit more fair than many here in the United States.

View Quote

I'm aghast at how totalitarian the UK has become. Anarcho-tyranny to the max.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Bringo:

I was thinking about this subject earlier today. I could be totally wrong, but I don't see the 2nd civil war in America going kinetic, at least not in the sense of left vs right in open warfare. There will only be false flag terrorism in the effort to expand federal/global control while the economy gets worse. All the powers-that-be need to do is to continue to erode freedom with "promises of security." I really do not see the right organizing and taking up arms against the gov. We're too lazy, weak, and comfortable in the pot of hot water. I am at the point where I do not believe the fed ever has to turn the pot up to boiling (aka genocide us).  They can win without firing a shot if they're patient and they've been normalizing slavery over generations.

My guess is:

They will continue to devalue the dollar until the people beg for a solution (UBI, digital currency, and social credit)
They will not allow you to participate in society until you take the mark and kneel; gain everything the world can offer in this life, but lose everything in the life to come after.

We are already in a WORLD war and it is a war of ideologies. It is good vs evil. Freedom vs slavery. Truth vs lies.
View All Quotes

My guess is:

The modern security state apparatus precludes the right's ability to organize - while ignoring/even supporting leftist organization(s).

IMHO, only a massive, spontaneous revolt could have a prayer of winning back our constitutional representative republic and the chances of that happening are, for all intents and purposes, nonexistent.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#10]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT--yH18JaA

View Quote

So how is it the IMFs business?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#11]

My guess is:

View All Quotes

My guess is:

Overall, I really cannot disagree with anything you said, except add a few situations in the way I think things may possibly happen.

If Biden wins, the Right just isn’t organized enough to stage a mass revolt of any substance and any resistance that does rise up will quickly be squashed to make an example of what will happen to the next group that dares to makes a stand.  Tyranny shows its teeth.

If Trump wins, I see the Left staging organized attacks on the Right all across the country to create chaos that leads to an undeniable civil war but the federal government will do very little to quell the Left no matter who’s actually President at the time this starts.  Things could get really scary between election day when Trump wins the and inauguration day when he is supposed to be sworn into Office.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

The modern security state apparatus precludes the right's ability to organize - while ignoring/even supporting leftist organization(s).

IMHO, only a massive, spontaneous revolt could have a prayer of winning back our constitutional representative republic and the chances of that happening are, for all intents and purposes, nonexistent.
View All Quotes

My guess is:

Exactly.  Organization and lack of organization by particular sides are precisely why I’ve lost any real hope for our future.  I really haven’t seen any change in that since at least 2020 and probably before.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT--yH18JaA

At our own government’s invitation.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:13:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Bill Holter unleashed on the global melt down -  Part 1

Bill Holter unleashed on the global melt down. Part 1

The super bubbles are about to blow up - Bill Holter -  Part 2

The super bubbles are about to blow up. Bill Holter. Part 2

The preps you need right now to survive - Bill Holter - Part 3

The preps you need right now to survive. Bill Holter. Part 3

Hope is not a Plan - Bill Holter - Part 4

Hope is not a plan. Bill Holter interview Part IV
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:23:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Prezboi44:
Bill Holter unleashed on the global melt down -  Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXNax4rlerQ

The super bubbles are about to blow up - Bill Holter -  Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2yBYanDhFY

The preps you need right now to survive - Bill Holter - Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLWADXPuPgU

Hope is not a Plan - Bill Holter - Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kd4H5FxZNM
View Quote

Thanks for posting those!

I thought this was a sobering set of videos, well worth the time to listen.  His comment in the first video of us waking up to a completely different world from now has been on my mind more & more as we seemingly move closer & closer to the abyss. Looking back, I really don’t think that phrase of “the new normal” was happenstance either.  They knew that was the beginning of the change away from the previous way of life and we weren’t ever going back to that time again.

I don’t think I’ve heard someone speculate about the aftermath of an economic collapse in America in as much detail as he does in the second video, either.  Most people simply don’t want to think about it so the conversation always goes back to what people should do to prepare before it collapses as if that solves all of the problems that could occur after a collapse.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:36:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#16]

View Quote

Looks like the interview may air after all…

(Fixed)
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:38:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#17]

(Fixed)
View Quote

Edit: You caught it on your edit!  

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

(Fixed)

Yeah, I’m making posting errors more and more lately, it seems.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:56:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Bird flu found in drinking milk
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#20]

An Analysis of Carbon Credit Markets as Validation for Climate Supportive Quantitative Easing Using the Blockchain

This project will provide a white paper for a carbon coin that works in tandem with the existing carbon credit (offset) markets. As an active venture investor in carbon credit markets such as Pachama and Joro Technologies, and a major customer of these offsets with my husband Sergey Brin, I will be leveraging the current entrepreneurial ecosystem to identify the economic, policy, and technological requirements to scale a carbon credit coin.

Relying heavily on my prior research in transaction cost theory, which discussed autonomous (AI) mechanism for information exchange, de-risking, and consensus, I’ll be applying a novel efficiency test (Coasean Mapping) to each step required to fund carbon sequestration projects via a cryptographic carbon coin. It is also worth noting that the integrity of this market requires a net-zero carbon footprint, such that I will also be looking at blockchains with low-to-no carbon emissions. Tezos’ fluid proof of stake blockchain, for example, requires significantly less energy to mine new coins than others, but remains imperfect.

While authors and futurists such as Kim Stanley Robinson (author of Ministry of the Future), have focused on the feasibility of governments issuing carbon coins in exchange for carbon sequestration, my argument is that a private market can first be situated to verify the accuracy of the carbon sequestration projects funded by the coin. The government can in turn, have evidence based results by which to sell government treasuries into the carbon coin network.

Project leader: Nicole Shanahan

https://law.stanford.edu/projects/an-analysis-of-carbon-credit-markets-as-validation-for-climate-supportive-quantitative-easing-using-the-blockchain/
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:56:46 AM EDT
[#21]

225. Government Abuses Against a Free Press

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/sharylattkissonpodcast/episodes/225--Government-Abuses-Against-a-Free-Press-e2iml0q
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:43:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Former11BRAVO] [#22]
This is, by far, the single most informative tweet I've ever read.

Makes clear what's happening, why and by whom.

Should be a hotlink.

Looks like it was getting too much traction and too many eyes on.

The link worked when I posted/checked it.

Perhaps not surprisingly, the tweet touched upon the censorship. Imagine that.

There it is! Don't know why it got so jacked the first time! Ugh!!!

Anyway, read what he says, then, check this guy out.

40 min lecture (Pt 1), on how unaffiliated .orgs do gov's dirty work under the direction of gov to get around pesky things like the constitution and use terms like "academics say" to give an air of credibility.

I'm learning a LOT today!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Coming Monday…

How the United States Sends $40,000,000 Weekly to Fund our Enemy | Official Preview

How the United States Sends $40,000,000 Weekly to Fund our Enemy | Official Preview

Our next guest, call sign "Legend," is a U.S. Army Veteran and a member of the National Resistance Front of Afghanistan. He joined the U.S. Army at age 17, serving on multiple deployments. Legend has experienced the horrors of Taliban rule in Afghanistan first hand. This episode covers the aftermath of the disastrous withdrawal in 2021 and how the United States is directly funding the growth and operations of the Taliban. This is news you won't hear on the mainstream.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:37:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#25]
This is, by far, the single most informative tweet I've ever read.

Makes clear what's happening, why and by whom.

Should be a hotlink.

Looks like it was getting too much traction and too many eyes on.

The link worked when I posted/checked it.

Perhaps not surprisingly, the tweet touched upon the censorship. Imagine that.

There it is! Don't know why it got so jacked the first time! Ugh!!!

Anyway, read what he says, then, check this guy out.

40 min lecture (Pt 1), on how unaffiliated .orgs do gov's dirty work under the direction of gov to get around pesky things like the constitution and use terms like “academics say" to give an air of credibility.

I'm learning a LOT today!
View Quote

Yeah, I’ve seen several tweets that just won’t post here on ARFCOM for some reason.  For a while, every Tommy Robinson post wouldn’t work, showing absolutely nothing.  It works now, but it was very strange while it was happening.

Thanks for posting this.  I want to read & watch this when I’ll have no interruptions, hopefully later tonight.  

It does seem obvious that the term “democracy” has become just another talking point phrase that’s being used in numerous Western nations and how it’s also being threatened by the political Right in that perspective country.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:48:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Snipers, Cyberattacks & Fire: America’s Power Grid Is in Danger I IRONCLAD

Snipers, Cyberattacks & Fire: America’s Power Grid Is in Danger I IRONCLAD

Today’s guest is award-winning journalist Katherine Blunt.

She is a Wall Street Journal reporter and author of California Burning: The Fall of Pacific Gas and Electric and What it Means for America’s Power Grid, a national bestseller, and winner of the 2022 Golden Poppy award for nonfiction. She was also a part of the reporting team that uncovered how Instagram’s algorithms promoted disturbing underaged content.

On this episode, she and Andy discuss vulnerabilities to America’s grid, the danger these vulnerabilities present, and what can be done to fix them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#27]
You'd think drunken teenage drivers would have hit enough poles that power-lines would've been put underground decades ago.

Hell, for aesthetics, if nothing else.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#28]

Founders And CEO Of Cryptocurrency Mixing Service Arrested And Charged With Money Laundering And Unlicensed Money Transmitting Offenses

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/founders-and-ceo-cryptocurrency-mixing-service-arrested-and-charged-money-laundering
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Freddie Sayers on the 'disinformation movement'

The Global Disinformation Index

// TIMECODES //

00:00 - 07:07 - MPs, tech titans and media weigh in on the Global Disinformation Index scandal
07:07 - 08:03 - What’s happening with Wikipedia?
08:03 - 09:26 - The silence of the Global Disinformation Index is deafening
09:26 - 28:08 - Freddie speaks to the House of Lords about disinformation
28:08 - 29:41 - Concluding thoughts
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:43:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#30]
EXCLUSIVE  How at least 13 banks may have worked with feds to SPY on transactions of hundreds of pro-gun and religious Trump supporters after January 6 'without warrants'

- House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to the Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen
- Americans had their private financial data shared after January 6
- DailyMail.com reveals seven new financial institutions under investigation

Bank of America, Chase, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, Citi Bank and Truist were already being targeted in the probe looking to expose how the U.S. Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) and the FBI worked together.

Now, DailyMail.com can first reveal that seven other financial firms are also under investigation for ties to an FBI and FinCEN plot to spy on Americans' private banking transactions without first obtaining a warrant.

Charles Schwab, HSBC, MUFG, PayPal, Santander, Standard Chartered and Western Union have all been asked to turn over documents and communications with FinCEN and the FBI to the committee, according to letters exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13346959/banks-maga-supporters-january-6-investigation-biden-administration-trump.html

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#31]
This has been interpreted as another possible lockdown implemented before an election.

Green calls for Biden ‘emergency’ wartime climate powers are truly scary

The President cannot control humanity’s emissions: all he can do is weaken America
The declaration of a climate emergency would enable the President, whose administration has already been lurching well into authoritarian territory with its heavy-handed regulation and a record number of executive orders, to seize even more powers to further impede a domestic oil and gas industry that has proven amazingly resilient. Among potential actions the White House could take under such an “emergency”, Bloomberg’s sources cite things like imposing limits to oil and LNG exports, suspending offshore drilling, and throttling the industry’s ability to transport its products via pipelines and trains.
Todd Staples, President of the Texas Oil & Gas Association in Austin, said, “Every action to suppress domestic production hurts every consumer in America and undermines our global credibility. The world’s population is growing. The demand for energy is going to grow exponentially. We need more oil, not less. We need more gas, more hydrogen, more biofuels. We need to unleash the American ingenuity that built this wonderful economy.”
Pyle also points to the myriad negative impacts on ordinary Americans that would flow from using wartime executive powers to damage this critical industry.

“Further disrupting energy markets by slowing or stopping the flow of exports would inject even more inflation into the economy and raise prices on gasoline, groceries, airline tickets, rent, utility bills, and just about everything else in the already stretched monthly budgets of American families,” he says. “The use of a wartime executive power to bolster his standing with a loud but vocal cadre of green activists at the expense of the economy and the oil and natural gas industry would be a new low.”
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/comment/2024/04/23/green-energy-biden-climate-emergency-wartime-powers/

White House Renews Internal Talks on Invoking Climate Emergency

- Youth activists push Biden for move ahead of November election
- Emergency proclamation could be used to halt exports, drilling

https://archive.ph/8Jq15

WTF! Biden Administration to Declare National Climate Emergency
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:26:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#32]

Founders And CEO Of Cryptocurrency Mixing Service Arrested And Charged With Money Laundering And Unlicensed Money Transmitting Offenses

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/founders-and-ceo-cryptocurrency-mixing-service-arrested-and-charged-money-laundering
View Quote

FBI WARNS AMERICANS AGAINST USING NON-KYC CRYPTO MONEY TRANSMITTING SERVICES

The FBI says crypto money transmitting services that purposely break the law or knowingly facilitate illegal transactions will be investigated.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/markets/fbi-warns-americans-against-using-non-kyc-crypto-money-transmitting-services

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:16:43 AM EDT
[#33]
I listened to the Micheal yon interview by Tucker.  At least the first part of it, available on Spotify.

While I like what Yon does and the fact that he is the only reporter that does it, he really sucks at explaining it.

His speech was similar to a psych patients speech.
He really needs some fine tuning to get his message across.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:22:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
I listened to the Micheal yon interview by Tucker.  At least the first part of it, available on Spotify.

While I like what Yon does and the fact that he is the only reporter that does it, he really sucks at explaining it.

View Quote

Seems like he's more interested in traveling the world, seeing things first hand, and reporting them... than he is on becoming a polished orator. He's obviously a very driven person (not too many people do what he does to the extreme degree he does it). I get what you are saying, but he's not a news anchor or field reporter for a three letter mainstream network. I choose to focus on the message and not the messenger.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:27:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Red_Label:

Seems like he's more interested in traveling the world, seeing things first hand, and reporting them... than he is on becoming a polished orator. He's obviously a very driven person (not too many people do what he does to the extreme degree he does it). I get what you are saying, but he's not a news anchor or field reporter for a three letter mainstream network. I choose to focus on the message and not the messenger.
View Quote

I can agree to that.  His written work is way better and is more on topic.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:08:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:

View Quote

That’s been the general consensus that he’s not a very good orator, but my feeling is he has a lot to tell and tries to tell it all but can’t due to so little time for the interview.  The Tucker interview is pretty short compared to some of his other interviews.  I get the feeling this one was edited pretty good since it was over a month ago when he actually did the interview.  

He’s a smart guy.  He just doesn’t come across as that smart guy when he really needs to, but some of his interviews are definitely better than others.  I was disappointed in his Shawn Ryan interview, too.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/09ZOhXTEBfI70GjViubB6L

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:48:54 AM EDT
[#37]

Angry Canadian - BREAKING !! Military going door to door in Ontario !

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:13:17 AM EDT
[#38]

Bill Cooper published a book called "Behold a Pale Horse."  About a year later, he gave this interview that reveals some of what he knew and wrote about.  He was murdered 10 years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM1kXoPiglI

View Quote
He shot a deputy in the head.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:30:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Merlin:
He shot a deputy in the head.  
View Quote

Cooper was part of the milita/anti-government movement in the 90's, he was charged with tax evasion and always said he'd never be taken alive.  In November of '01 an arrest was attempted on charges of aggravated assault and endangerment, and he followed through on his statement.  Make of it what you will.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:20:13 AM EDT
[#40]

Cooper was part of the milita/anti-government movement in the 90's, he was charged with tax evasion and always said he'd never be taken alive.  In November of '01 an arrest was attempted on charges of aggravated assault and endangerment, and he followed through on his statement.  Make of it what you will.

View Quote

I had Cooper's book and would listen to his SWR show .  He was a no nonsense man who seemed to know how things would end up . They didn't end well .

Sent him cash , wrapped it in aluminum foil and got a note saying he received it .
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Firearms and ammunition should be a part of this, just saying.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:16:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Former11BRAVO] [#42]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwwYL4wLX5E

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GL-L-4bXMAALDOg?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

That's disturbing.

Firearms and ammunition should be a part of this, just saying.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMCDMkkWYAE7W2K?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

What do they know that we don't?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#44]
"They will CONTROL everything you do very soon." Journalist Whitney Webb | Redacted News

"They will CONTROL everything you do very soon." Journalist Whitney Webb

The WEF plan for global carbon surveillance is nearly complete and journalist Whitney Webb joins us to talk about how this is all tied together with a digital ID, CBDC's, and removal of personal property.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#45]

Dutch political commentator, Eva Vlaardingerbroek (@EvaVlaar): At the behest of globalist institutions, governments are deliberately creating food shortages as a means of seizing control, including the potential for food and energy rationing via digital ID.

"What better way to control people than to control what they eat and when they can eat?"

"There's an agenda against meat in general... And there is a global agenda pushing for us to eat insects, but also eating fake meat produced by people like Bill Gates."

"If there are food shortages, for example, what could happen is that they introduce some sort of food stamp system... It would all tie together with the digital identity that they are setting up right now. Because all of this comes from institutions that are trying to push for that type of digital global identity anyway."

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:58:41 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:00:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#48]
ETA Great minds think alike.

This is a bit disturbing…

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:04:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#49]
ETA Great minds think alike.

This is a bit disturbing…

View Quote

----

https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/george-soros-maoist-fund-columbias-anti-israel-tent-city/

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

George Soros and his hard-left acolytes are paying agitators who are fueling the explosion of radical anti-Israel protests at colleges across the country.

The protests, which began when students took over Columbia University’s Morningside Heights campus lawn last week, have mushroomed nationwide.

Copycat tent cities have been set up at colleges including Harvard, Yale, Berkeley in California, the Ohio State University and Emory in Georgia — all of them organized by branches of the Soros-funded Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) — and at some, students have clashed with police.

More at link

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#50]

That's disturbing.

What do they know that we don't?
View Quote

A lot of the gulf states do it every year.  

Page / 259
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top