User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2024 2:40:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TexCorriente]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:04:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't have any knowledge of this Miliare Group, so I googled it and spent the last few minutes reading.  I did not come away with a warm fuzzy feeling.  There are a lot of people disgusted with this, (Also a lot of reviews praising it).  I can't tell you specifically what is wrong with it, but why would any one insure their child's life in the first place?  I would think that money would be much better spent clothing, feeding and educating a child.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]
insurance is going to be filthy, whether legit or not.  Miliare seems to have someone locking down social media and reviews.

It also appears the glowing reviews you can find are from employees.  I can't find a single peep from a consumer, which looks like they really lock down any negative review.  There are no consumer positive reviews I could find.

Watch the movie: The Burial.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Presumably just a fancied up way to sell otherwise non-sellable whole life insurance to people who are not smart enough to figure out that the math is not in their favor?  

If she invested the same amount as the whole life policy cost she'd end up with lots more money much sooner.  
Could also be that she is in on the game and sees you as an easy sell.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:26:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: InsaneRusher] [#6]
not a complete scam but shady shady business.  sounds like they fee you to death.

Parent company is world financial group but avoids responsibility by saying they are associates with independent Miliare group reps or something like that I'm not a lawyer, you can look them up on BBB not the best reputation and lots of complaints.

seems like this parent group is always open and closing side shady business like Miliare group

not digging to deep but I would say this is a Mary K type setup only with investments as the product instead of cosmetics

I would recommend staying away

Link Posted: 2/22/2024 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#7]
if they cant explain it well enough for you to understand it stay away, thats a red flag. it usually means either they dont understand it either or they do and they know its a scam and are trying to hide that fact.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top