Hung like Johnny wad dog
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Must have a giant cock.
Hung like Johnny wad dog
I don't know about Bigfoot but it sure looks like we have Bigfoot meat gazers around here...
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:07:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't believe, in this day and age, that people STILL believe in bigfoot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:30:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The damn man that made the video showed how they faked it.

Bigfoot is not real.
View Quote
Link?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Patterson's family admitted it was a hoax after his death.
View Quote
Cite or Link?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If Bigfoot was real how come nobody ever talks about his dick. You got a 9 foot tall dude running around the woods naked and nobody that See's him is like "Jesus that thing had a 2 foot long pecker".
View Quote
That is the most interesting point I've ever heard on the subject of bigfoot. You might be on to something
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That is the most interesting point I've ever heard on the subject of bigfoot. You might be on to something
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Bigfoot was real how come nobody ever talks about his dick. You got a 9 foot tall dude running around the woods naked and nobody that See's him is like "Jesus that thing had a 2 foot long pecker".
I am not a known 'meat gazer' ... but I know a guy who has seen the fully erect schlong of a killer whale ( in the wild - Puget Sound ) and let me tell you its pretty impressive
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@ciraxis
@longhunter09
@RTUtah
View Quote
@OKnativeson
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He disappeared after the last Bigfoot thread where it came out that he was completely making everything up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happened to him?  Other than his uncredible stories on BF, he was a pretty good guy.
He disappeared after the last Bigfoot thread where it came out that he was completely making everything up.
In fairness, he may not have been completely making everything, or even most things, up.  He obviously "enhanced his stories" a bit.  To what extent, I really don't know.  Maybe he made everything up, or maybe he just added a bit here and there to make himself seem like an expert.  The problem now, though, is that we really have no way to separate the truth from the fiction, so people assume the worst.

I wish he would come back.  He seemed like a good guy overall.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
@OKnativeson
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ciraxis
@longhunter09
@RTUtah
@OKnativeson
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In fairness, he may not have been completely making everything, or even most things, up.  He obviously "enhanced his stories" a bit.  To what extent, I really don't know.  Maybe he made everything up, or maybe he just added a bit here and there to make himself seem like an expert.  The problem now, though, is that we really have no way to separate the truth from the fiction, so people assume the worst.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happened to him?  Other than his uncredible stories on BF, he was a pretty good guy.

You mean other than the pathological lying?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:01:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
After the Alpaca Incident, I promised myself I'd never get into another one of these threads....

The more you look into the details of this film, the less it appears to be a guy in a suit.
View Quote
This is true.  When I first saw this film, I thought that there was no way it could be real.  The more you look at the details, though...  I still lean a bit toward it being fake.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Actually,  some primates have barely noticeable genitalia.   Silver back gorillas for example.  Humans have pretty large genitals compared to their relative body size.  

Look up the Playboy Playmate who had the sighting in California.   I believe that the Sasquatch was described as being rather 'excited'.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Must have a giant cock.
View Quote
Or maybe not.  The must be a reason that he is called bigfoot instead of bigcock.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:22:51 PM EDT
[#14]
In before OKNativeson promises believers a scary deer skull picture.

Patterson film is bullshit, he was a con artist and deadbeat out to profit on Bigfoot before and after he made his movie. Bob Heironimus was in dude in the suit.

The end.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Cite or Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Patterson's family admitted it was a hoax after his death.
Cite or Link?
Not about the siting ....................

Article ..................

It wasn’t long before Roger Patterson’s health started to decline, and dying, Roger called Bob to his bedside. Weak, obviously near death, and apparently wanting to die with a clean slate, Gimlin told me that Roger said to him, “Bob, we did you wrong. I shouldn’t of had that fella act like he was you. I did wrong.”

Both men only had a few words about it, and that was it. Soon Patterson was gone. Bob Gimlin thought it was an apology, and he was sad to see his old friend die. He really never held it against Patterson, but just thought it was not a “right thing to do.”

Gimlin only let go of his upset about the “bad blood” after Patterson called him to his bedside as he was dying, for that little talk.

So, yes, Roger Patterson did once give a “deathbed confession,” but it never had a thing to do with faking the film. It only was about Patterson having used a fill-in “Bob Gimlin” because the real Bob Gimlin had a horse business and family that never allowed him to get away to go on the lecture circuit. Besides, Gimlin hated public speaking back then (and really still does, he told me).

Is it something that Patterson shouldn’t have done? Of course it is.

Did doing what Patterson allegedly did during his lectures mean that he faked the footage itself? No.

Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There was a professor at ISU who wanted people to finance a massive surveillance blimp to fly around the clock with GPS and cameras looking for Bigfoot.

Falcon Project-Bigfoot surveillance blimp

Some people will continue to invest effort into it, no matter what.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bigfoot, UFOs, whatever... The interesting thing isn't whether or not they exist, but how people react to the idea of them. Or, not...

Growing up as a kid, friend of the family was a big-time believer in Bigfoot. He'd take trips into the mountains of Northwestern Oregon looking for signs, interview people, had a huge collection of things like footprint casts. You talked to him, and you could easily become a believer. What was funny about him was that he was a college-educated guy, worked for the local government, and was still really credulous about the whole thing. You could not convince him that there weren't Bigfeet out there wandering around, everywhere.

What was even funnier than him? One of the local characters, a retired logger in his 80s, flat-out admitted that he'd spent a lot of time while he was out in the woods faking Bigfoot stuff, playing practical jokes on other loggers. He had wooden "slippers" he'd carved to leave footprints, and if you compared those damn things to some of the casts that the first guy had, we're talking a one-for-one match.

These two found each other because the first guy got told by some of the other loggers he'd interviewed to talk to him--So, he did. And, do ya know what? Even with all that crap from the old guy practical joker to blow his "evidence" out of the water, he was still a believer. All he did was shift his viewpoint a little, admit that there were some fakers out there, but he still believed.

Me? I've got no real opinion on the matter. Show me proof they exist, and I'll believe it if it's convincing enough. On the other hand, I don't disbelieve there's nothing there, either--When you've got all these more-or-less consistent stories going all the way back to the Indians, I kinda suspect there's a nugget of truth in there, somewhere. What the hell it is, I've got no damn idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if something turns up, one of these days, either. I've also seen some shit out in the woods that makes me wonder, over the years--And, I know that the forests of the Northwest aren't nearly as well-explored as a lot of people think. It's not likely that a large hominid like Bigfoot could have remained hidden all these years, but there's also a shitload of stuff that just doesn't add up to another answer, either.

I try to keep an open mind. The world is a weird place, and we don't know as much as we think we do about it all. Odds that something like Bigfoot has managed to avoid leaving real physical evidence is low, but there's also the really weird shit I've personally observed that makes me wonder if we're as smart as we think we are.
There was a professor at ISU who wanted people to finance a massive surveillance blimp to fly around the clock with GPS and cameras looking for Bigfoot.

Falcon Project-Bigfoot surveillance blimp

The plan, according to Meldrum, is to have the Sasquatch Trekkers work around the clock for six months. The team intends to use GPS mapping of areas it considers would be potential lodging and food sources for what are known in scientific terminology as relict hominoids, or in layman’s terms, large, hairy, man-like Bigfoots.
Some people will continue to invest effort into it, no matter what.
Some of these folks are just plain nuts, when you get down to it. But... There's still some shit I want explained, which nobody has done, so far.

I've seen shit up in the hills of Southwestern Washington state, out where people just don't spend a lot of time, and which just confuses the living shit out of me. You find what looks to be things that look a lot like what the great apes in Africa build for sleeping, with crap woven up from the brush, and it's clear to hell and gone up in the hills away from habitations...? Which would tend to rule out either a.) the deer, the bears, or other animals, 'cos they ain't got hands, and then b.) there are no nearby residences, which rules out the chances that some kids were up there thirty fucking miles from anything, screwing around...?

I completely get the absence of evidence line of thought. If they were out there, by rights, someone should have produced some actual 'effing evidence, by now. However, comma, there aren't any goddamn great apes living wild in the Northwest, so what the hell is producing those "bowers" I stumbled across, that looked for all the world like something out of Africa? And, the guy I was hunting with just nodded knowingly, and said that they were from all the Bigfoot that lived up there, completely matter-of-course about the whole thing. Also, a rather unique stench surrounded the sites where I ran into them, which is consonant with the stories. So... What the hell is going on? I'm still not satisfied I know, and keep an open mind on the issue.

I honestly don't know which might be a scarier thing--That there are actual Bigfoot out there who have managed to remain hidden, or the idea that there are bears or something that are learning to do the whole "work with hands to weave shit", because that's just damn spooky.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Or maybe not.  The must be a reason that he is called bigfoot instead of bigcock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Must have a giant cock.
LOL
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much of what he said was a lie?  You don't know.  I don't know.  Hell, even he might not know.  That's kinda the thing about lying, isn't it?  Once you start, you have to keep making up different lies to cover it up.

I'd love for okn to come in here and tell us what he actually knows vs. what he exaggerated/made up.  The things he said didn't seem like lies out of malice or anything like that.  Seemed more like he he had some basis for belief and got in over his head trying to appear to be some sort of expert.  Then again, maybe he is just a con artist and was making everything up from the beginning.  Hard to tell just reading posts on the internet.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How much of what he said was a lie?  You don't know.  I don't know.  Hell, even he might not know.  That's kinda the thing about lying, isn't it?  Once you start, you have to keep making up different lies to cover it up.

I'd love for okn to come in here and tell us what he actually knows vs. what he exaggerated/made up.  The things he said didn't seem like lies out of malice or anything like that.  Seemed more like he he had some basis for belief and got in over his head trying to appear to be some sort of expert.  Then again, maybe he is just a con artist and was making everything up from the beginning.  Hard to tell just reading posts on the internet.
View Quote
I wish he had just fessed up, no one was mad, but he doubled down on the retarded bullshit.   I don't even care, I have no beef with the dude
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:41:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Gimlin took the "Finding Bigfoot" crew to the original site for an episode. He seemed legit with the way he was talking about the day it happened.
I'm a big believer in Bigfoot, but that creature looked like a human walking and not an animal. Plus, it's walking like it wanted to be filmed. I'm expecting an elusive animal like that to be bolting off into the woods long before two guys with horses reach it. Just doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Some of these folks are just plain nuts, when you get down to it. But... There's still some shit I want explained, which nobody has done, so far.

I've seen shit up in the hills of Southwestern Washington state, out where people just don't spend a lot of time, and which just confuses the living shit out of me. You find what looks to be things that look a lot like what the great apes in Africa build for sleeping, with crap woven up from the brush, and it's clear to hell and gone up in the hills away from habitations...? Which would tend to rule out either a.) the deer, the bears, or other animals, 'cos they ain't got hands, and then b.) there are no nearby residences, which rules out the chances that some kids were up there thirty fucking miles from anything, screwing around...?

I completely get the absence of evidence line of thought. If they were out there, by rights, someone should have produced some actual 'effing evidence, by now. However, comma, there aren't any goddamn great apes living wild in the Northwest, so what the hell is producing those "bowers" I stumbled across, that looked for all the world like something out of Africa? And, the guy I was hunting with just nodded knowingly, and said that they were from all the Bigfoot that lived up there, completely matter-of-course about the whole thing. Also, a rather unique stench surrounded the sites where I ran into them, which is consonant with the stories. So... What the hell is going on? I'm still not satisfied I know, and keep an open mind on the issue.

I honestly don't know which might be a scarier thing--That there are actual Bigfoot out there who have managed to remain hidden, or the idea that there are bears or something that are learning to do the whole "work with hands to weave shit", because that's just damn spooky.
View Quote
Pics?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Nessie in a Yeti costume.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#23]
I saw a debunking program that tracked down Bob Heironimus.

Here's what that guy looks like when he walks.  They superimposed the "Bigfoot" in the same frame.  Cadence, speed, and mechanics are the same.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HCzRBzBmUjE

It's clearly him in the suit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fake.

If you look closely it's clearly wearing boots.
View Quote
Wow he really is!

Super obvious once your attention is drawn to it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pics?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:59:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
In before OKNativeson promises believers a scary deer skull picture.

Patterson film is bullshit, he was a con artist and deadbeat out to profit on Bigfoot before and after he made his movie. Bob Heironimus was in dude in the suit.

The end.
View Quote
This the guy?

Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bigfoot is easy to believe in, compared to say, the Flat Earth believers.

Or for that matter, the Hollow Earth believers...I've sometimes wondered if the Flat Earthers and Hollow Earthers have the occasional gang fight over who is right.

Some folks even think that Rachel Dolezal is black.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Thing about that video is people see what they want to see.

That's why the phase "Seeing is believing" is wrong.  The more accurate phase is "Believing is seeing".

People think their memory works like photographs or a video.  It doesn't.  The brain only sees a small picture, then pieces previous experiences and preconceptions to form the big picture.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Doesn't look like a man walking?
It looks EXACTLY like a man walking.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm a skeptic and I have proven to be exceptionally skeptical of these claims. However there is a reason that The Patterson film is considered the best evidence.

Just watching it, doesn't do it justice. The video in the OP isn't too bad at pointing out some pretty damned difficult things to fake.

They didn't even show it, but when they were pointing out the feet and toe movements, the stride when she/it/guy in monkey suit literally never fully extends her/it/guy's leg and then add the angles of the leg during the walk... that is pretty interesting stuff when it is compared to how humans typically walk and who or whatever that was did it and still appeared to glide and not seem jerky at all.

The other thing is the muscle tone looks pretty damned convincing as well. Even more convincing is the face and the length from the bottom of the nose to the top of the lip. If some redneck just made that up, they are talented beyond belief.

If it is a fake, it is a hell of a fake.

This is one of the ones that I have to add to the column of "I just don't know what to know on this one"

Watch these videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtCb05DB3VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EicVEOtm1A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nPMZEZsFlM

It is probably a fake, but I can't say it for sure and neither can anyone else.
View Quote
It was Bob Heironimus.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCzRBzBmUjE

I love the monster shows on Destination America, but you got to remember anytime people try to analyze the gate in the film, or restore it they add artifacts into the film to help prove their point.  Sometimes the simplest answer is the best, and in this case you don't need any science to back it up.   Heironimous admitted a long time ago he was in the costume.  If you've ever seen him lumber around you can tell it's him.  The only argument that ever came up against him is that he's a liar, and he couldn't tell you where the film site is.   People to this day will still try to tell you that his sagging costume was Bigfoot tits.  I don't want to tell people to stop believing or hoping, but this isn't the footage to base your hope on.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:18:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
1. Everyone on the planet now has a camera in their hand or pocket

2. Everyone on the planet has been 'searching' for this mythical creature ( dead or alive ) for decades

3. Everyone on the planet knows its instant payday in the millions to actually FIND this imaginary creature

4. End result is ZERO evidence said creature exists or EVER existed

5. case closed - there is no such thing as 'Big Foot' - Sasquatch
View Quote
Put your phone in your pocket. Stand by the side of the road. When you see a car take it out and start filming. Get back to us when you get some good footage. 
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:18:37 PM EDT
[#32]
We need a company to set up a thermal satellite over the "bigfoot hotspots" and record all heat signatures found, should be easy to see what's moving on 2 or 4 legs.

Hell, have it record in a few different spectrums for a month or so, if they find anything send in a few teams to hunt it down
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:19:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Pics?
View Quote
This was before camera phones, late 1970s/early 1980s.

I could sketch what the sites looked like, but if you Google images for "gorilla nest", you'll find things that looked a lot like what I saw. Only real difference was that the ones I stumbled into looked more elaborate and deliberate than the gorilla ones--Whatever was making them was weaving cedar branches into lean-to arrangements against the rain.

I've never seen anything like that stuff before, and I spent a fair amount of time in the woods. Guy I was with was just matter-of-fact about it all--"Yeah, those are where the bigfoot sleep... You don't wanna surprise 'em, like at night...".

I'd almost think he was playing a practical joke on me, but for him to have done that, he'd have had to have known I was going to take a wrong turn coming down off the ridge, and get lost as fuck in the creek bottoms for most of a day.

I still don't have any idea what those sites were. I described them pretty thoroughly to a biologist friend of mine, and all she could think of was "gorilla", because there's nothing native to the Northwest that we know of that does that shit, and I don't think you could even do the weaving of the cedar boughs without opposable thumbs. Coulda been kids, but... Fuck, that whole area was clear to fuck-and-gone from any human habitations, and I just don't see them going to those lengths--I was running into these things for a couple of miles bushwhacking along that creek bottom.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:22:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Put your phone in your pocket. Stand by the side of the road. When you see a car take it out and start filming. Get back to us when you get some good footage. 
View Quote
Now get a hundred million people to do the same thing.  All day.   Every day.

We will be getting back to you with good footage by dinner.  

Also, Bigfoot isn't as fast as a car, and would therefore be infinitely easier to catch on film, and nobody is going to get rich filming random cars, but most people understand that decent footage of Bigfoot will pay.

There are more reasons your analogy fails, I just don't feel like adding more.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#35]
CRACKA PLEASE!

Don't have no stinkin dragons with Bigfoot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#36]
BIGFOOT IS NOT REAL

Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm wasting my time but lets look at this for a minute. Supposedly these Big Feet (Big Foots?) range all over most of the country. They're large primitive creatures. To survive they would have to be foraging for food continuously. Large numbers of them would be out foraging and moving around at any one time. Not one has been hit by a vehicle in the last 70 or 80 years roads have criss crossed this country. Not one set of remains killed by wolves, mountain lions, bears, snakes, etc much less diseases, drownings, falls and all other ways you can get killed out in the wilderness has ever been found. Not one single den has been found. Not one has ever wandered up into a town in 400 years.

Not one hunters pack of dogs have ever treed or run one to ground, even a young one, of which there would have to be lots of due to a high infant and child mortality rate as well as a low average lifespan. By the end of the depression pretty much all large animals in this country had been hunted out, but not one Big Foot was found????

It would be worth a fortune to find proof, but not one hair, not one piece of scat much less a dead body or a bone has ever been found.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
There are people who still believe the world is flat. 
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#39]
I wish it were real footage but folks see what they want to see in the footage.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:56:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I remember some expert saying that in 1967, even Hollywood could not make a monkey suit as good as what is seen in the film. 
View Quote
That expert never saw 2001 A Space Odyssey. It wa made in 67 and released in 68. Those apes were very well done.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:56:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The damn man that made the video showed how they faked it.

Bigfoot is not real.
View Quote
No he didnt.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:57:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
There are people who still believe the world is flat. 
View Quote

What else would it be?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#44]
I like the guy who says it can't be  man because the proportions of arms to legs in the film are wrong. I'm guessing the guy has never seen the joke werewolf hands mounted on stick that you hold in your own hands?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm wasting my time but lets look at this for a minute. Supposedly these Big Feet (Big Foots?) range all over most of the country. They're large primitive creatures. To survive they would have to be foraging for food continuously. Large numbers of them would be out foraging and moving around at any one time. Not one has been hit by a vehicle in the last 70 or 80 years roads have criss crossed this country. Not one set of remains killed by wolves, mountain lions, bears, snakes, etc much less diseases, drownings, falls and all other ways you can get killed out in the wilderness has ever been found. Not one single den has been found. Not one has ever wandered up into a town in 400 years.

Not one hunters pack of dogs have ever treed or run one to ground, even a young one, of which there would have to be lots of due to a high infant and child mortality rate as well as a low average lifespan. By the end of the depression pretty much all large animals in this country had been hunted out, but not one Big Foot was found????

It would be worth a fortune to find proof, but not one hair, not one piece of scat much less a dead body or a bone has ever been found.
View Quote
Absolutely agree.

Now, explain all the sightings and other weird shit. Mass hysteria? Collective hallucinations? How is it that the old Indian stories match up pretty damn precisely with the various sightings of these things down the years, and why is there all this consistency between the stories?

Friends of my stepdad came over from Central Europe to visit here back in the mid-1970s. Never heard of Bigfoot in their lives--Ever. They go up camping around Mt. St. Helens, have some seriously weird experiences that they come back and describe--The camp getting overturned, the weird noises late at night, shit getting thrown into the camp site, all the usual "Bigfoot" stuff. They come back, tell the story of how they were attacked by "Indians and hippies...". After getting clued in to the fact that there weren't Indians out there anymore, despite all the movies and stories, they're still describing what happened to them with remarkable consistency to the established Bigfoot stories--Never having heard of those, before.

Whether or not it's mass hysteria, or there's actually something out there...? I've got no damn clue, but there's something going on with this that goes past a bunch of doofus Bigfoot hunters trying to make a buck.

Hell, the weird consistency with the stories down the years from all over the world, like with the Yeti in the Himalayas? Is it race memory, guilty remnants of a time when we wiped out the only other known hominids on the planet, like the Denisovans and Neanderthal? No freakin' clue, but there's something going on with all this crap, even if it is only the product of some weird mental feature in our minds.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Although I obviously believe the film is fake - see my prior post, it's important to keep the facts straight.

Patterson never admitted the film was fake. He died a few years after it was taken of cancer.

His partner, Bob Gimlin,  has never admitted that it was fake either.

A former neighbor of Gimlin's back in the day, Bob Hieronmous (sp), claims he was the guy in the suit and has participated in a number of recreations.

Finally, it's a film, not a video, the distinction is important
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 6:10:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Although I obviously believe the film is fake - see my prior post, it's important to keep the facts straight.

Patterson never admitted the film was fake. He died a few years after it was taken of cancer.

His partner, Bob Gimlin,  has never admitted that it was fake either.

A former neighbor of Gimlin's back in the day, Bob Hieronmous (sp), claims he was the guy in the suit and has participated in a number of recreations.

Finally, it's a film, not a video, the distinction is important
View Quote
Also, Heironimus has been filmed walking, and he walks exactly like the person in the suit in the film walks.  

Exactly.  Click that link above, someone superimposed the torso behind him, it's clearly him.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I wish he had just fessed up, no one was mad, but he doubled down on the retarded bullshit.   I don't even care, I have no beef with the dude
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, pretty much this.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#49]
I still cant think of anything that can explain what happend on my property, as well as the neighbor that lived across the ridge from us.

I posted it in the last bigfoot thread and it got overlooked. not saying a "bigfoot" was responsible for anything but it was weird as shit and I have no clue.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Samsquatch is totally real.....

Steve Austin told me

Attachment Attached File
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top