Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:42:24 PM EDT
[#1]
A lot of the cousins of these guys are "On the Draw" (Welfare) and are judjement proof. Wouldn't it be funny if the poorest people in  town got together and kicked the shit out of these assholes.

The UMWA should replace whatever the assailants had taken in a lawsuit.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:19:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah these guys are real, they protested at my high school.  I guess one of the miners was gay or something.  They are the ones who go to the funeral of gay people and say how they are going to be burning in hell and all that.  They are pure scum.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF?
I would gladly go to jail for punching one of these assholes in the face

Yep, go to jail, lose all of your worldly posessions in the ensuing civil suit, yada yada yada.

The Westboro group is methodical about protecting themselves.  

Actually, has anyone tried this:

When one of the Phelps family/congregation dies, "protest" their funeral.

See what they do then.

Jake.

* Lots of good ideas.  You could show up as representatives of "Swingers for Christ" (a nod to the foursome thread that just hit its limit today) and say you just wanted to celebrate the life/contributions of one of your most involved members.  Or show up as "Kansans for the Ethical Treatment of Animal Lovers" (a pro-bestiality group [not a real one; I just made it up]).  Make sure the media's there.  Watch 'em squirm.  Rinse, repeat.  If nothing else, just to see how they respond.  Do they come unglued, do they just sit back and take it, you get the idea.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is what happens when we do:

LINKY

Damn!  Thanks very much for that link PeteCO.

Yes thanks indeed.  The pictures from that link are refreshing . Some fine americans right there.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:15:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK I read the pdf and now I still don't understand why these nuts are pissed at the miners?
Anyone?

The miners support the American economy.  America is so corrupt that any and everything bad that happens is God's way of punishing us.  Dead soldiers from Irak or Afganistan are just His way of punishing the ones that protect the immoral and perverse American way of life.

Yes, America is evil.  In this respect the radical extreme right is indistinguishable from the radical extreme left.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#6]
So does the Phelps group contribute the the Evil American Economy, or do they just nurse off the teat of it?  If the former, then they are complicit in it (and, in fact, part and parcel *of* it); if the latter, aren't they ingesting "contaminated milk," thereby contaminating themselves in the process?

Unless they live completely/totally off the grid (IOW, true self-succifiency), they are themselves part of the Evil Empire.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:28:19 AM EDT
[#7]
So whats to stop six-seven men getting a van and some ski masks....

Well you know.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:36:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Cocksuckers are supposed to be in Evansville IN on Tuesday to protest at the funeral of a 101st Airborne troop who was killed in Iraq 10 days ago.

Pfc. Jonathan Richard Pfender, 22, of Evansville, passed away on Friday, December 30, 2005, in Bayji, Iraq. Jonathan was deeply loved and will be missed by all.

He graduated from North Posey High School in 2001. Jonathan was a huge Notre Dame fan. He was employed with Pizza Hut on St. Joseph Avenue since he was 16, and they were crazy about him as he was for them.

Jonathan was a Private First Class with the 101st Airborne Division, based out of Fort Campbell, Ky., where he was a member of the Rakkasan.His many medals awarded included the Purple Heart, Bronze Star, Good Conduct Medal, the Global War on Terrorist Expeditionary Medal and the Iraqi Campaign Medal. Jonathan was known to his mother as "My little Jonathan, my sweet, sweet Jonathan."He had a passion for making people laugh with that smile, oh that smile, and by making home movies.He had a way about him that seemed to draw others to him.Jonathan was beyond proud to serve his country.He was known to his fellow comrades as "Party Pfender."He spoke highly of his comrades and will be with them now helping them to stay strong and focused.

Jonathan is survived by his mother and stepfather, Peggy Jo and Jeff Hammond of Evansville; his father and stepmother, Randy and Jackie Pfender of Grove City, Ohio; brothers, Tim Pfender of Evansville, and Landon Pfender of Grove City, Ohio; stepbrothers, Joshua Hammond of Evansville, Ben Utley, Matt and A.J. Tussing, and a stepsister, Melanie Utley, all of Grove City, Ohio. Also surviving are his grandparents, Bettye Paul and Dorothy M. Hammond; and numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Jonathan is preceded in death by his grandparents "Granny" Mary Elizabeth Barrett, who nicknamed Jonathan "M&M," because he loved M&M candy, "Papaw" Charles Richard Barrett; Charles Hammond, William Pfender and Lawrence Paul; and stepmother, Ellen Pfender.

Services will be at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, January 10, at The Centre, 715 Locust Street, Evansville, Indiana 47708, with Chaplain Ken Reid of the 101st Airborne Division officiating.Visitation will be from 2 to 8 p.m. on Monday, January 9, at Ziemer Funeral Home, 626 First Avenue, and continued from 9:30 a.m. until service time on Tuesday, January 10, at The Centre, with the Patriot Guard Riders and various other veteran organizations in attendance.Burial with Military Honors will be held at Memorial Park Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the "Band of Brothers Fund," in memory of Pfc. Jonathan "Party" Pfender, for military families through any Old National Bank.

I intend to be at the funeral, and I have no compunction in sharing my feelings with the cocksucking protesters.

RIP, Party Pfender!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:47:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I too plan on being there pcsutton as I live in Newburgh In.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Would it be un-Christian of me to pull a Pat Robertson and call down God's wrath on these people?

Yes?

Oh, well....

Hey, Lord! How about delivering some almighty smack-down on these people?

Just ask him to consider going Old Testament on these blasphemous heathens.

My constant prayers for a horrible accident involving a flaming runaway city bus have not been answered yet.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:52:03 AM EDT
[#11]
BTW:  Those of you that have seen these twits in person,  do they use their children as shields?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Why, John, do you "know some people who know some people who [want to rob] some people"?

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I am extremly suprised that nobody has done a sniper thingy on these asshats yet. Hypothetically speaking of course.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#14]
So serious question,

Why couldn't someone just beat the shit out of them, maybe get picked up,
and then claim the "emotional duress" because of having to be at his buddies funeral and seeing his good name drug through the mud.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So serious question,

Why couldn't someone just beat the shit out of them, maybe get picked up,
and then claim the "emotional duress" because of having to be at his buddies funeral and seeing his good name drug through the mud.

PTSD
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#16]
I wouldn't be surprised if someone did some of the following........

bearclaw traps laid in the grass or lightly underground where they'll be standing
or if someone threw a dry ice bomb(basically a gigantic firecracker) into the crowd
or threw tear gas grenades into their congregation
or set a whole bunch of rattlesnakes loose near where they were protesting
hmmm paint grenades...
or golf ball practice facing where they're all standing...... that wouldn't feel too good
water balloons full of stinkbomb fluid(sulfur)? or full of rotten egg?
or someone calling up the local street gang and cussing them out in the name of Fred Phelps picking a fight with them...

all hypothetical of course..............
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#17]
They came here to Colorado and protested the local high school for wanting a gay - straight alliance student club. Then they protested focus on the family for being to nice to gays....

They are just attention whores, looking to smear religion by claiming to be Christians....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:37:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Let's see if I've got this straight:

A bunch of left-wing religious nut jobs are going to cause a disturbance at the funerals of some coal miners.
Said funerals to be heavily attended by West Virginia UNION coal miners.

1.  Where can I buy tickets in the front row.

2.  Beat the rush, alert the coroner and the intensive care units now.

Actually, they are RIGHT-wingers

I doubt it.  they are far more likely left-wingers trying to be clever and act like right-wingers.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Coal miners are gey?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#20]
wrist-rockets and ball bearings.

Urine baloons.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I wouldn't be surprised if someone did some of the following........

bearclaw traps laid in the grass or lightly underground where they'll be standing
or if someone threw a dry ice bomb(basically a gigantic firecracker) into the crowd
or threw tear gas grenades into their congregation
or set a whole bunch of rattlesnakes loose near where they were protesting
hmmm paint grenades...
or golf ball practice facing where they're all standing...... that wouldn't feel too goodwater balloons full of stinkbomb fluid(sulfur)? or full of rotten egg?
or someone calling up the local street gang and cussing them out in the name of Fred Phelps picking a fight with them...

all hypothetical of course..............

Someone call out a flash mob to set up a makeshift driving range directed at the Phelps crew.  "As soon as they struck, they were gone."
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:31:57 AM EDT
[#22]
So....

To those who attended yesterday or today the two mentioned meetings:

Can I count on them not picketing our church this Sunday?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:40:21 AM EDT
[#23]
did they show up at the funerals?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...Actually, they are RIGHT-wingers

I doubt it.  they are far more likely left-wingers trying to be clever and act like right-wingers.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:45:18 AM EDT
[#25]
drop them off in Anbar.  Sit back, watch the internet vids start coming in, enjoy.

-mark
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...Actually, they are RIGHT-wingers

Yeah i heard the same thing about Osama bin laden. He's not an Arab. He's really a jewish guy from Yonkers who name is Hershel Applebaum. He just acts like  a Muslim and dresses like an Arab to try and give real terrorists a bad name!!! We all know it was really Bush who crashed those planes into the towers.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:50:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Ignorance at its peak......
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Inappropriate. More religious zealots trying to tell other people how to live their lives or what to believe. But hey, they think have the true path unlike us poor sinners...sorta like some people around here...............

mmmkay... I can't for the life of me recall any Christians on AR15.com suggesting thta we protest fallen Veteran's funerals, etc...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:04:38 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Inappropriate. More religious zealots trying to tell other people how to live their lives or what to believe. But hey, they think have the true path unlike us poor sinners...sorta like some people around here...............

+11ty Billion
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

it's on the right side, would have posted directly to it but it's pdf file
Somone from here said they were going to be in the state to protest it.
I guess they don't know the history of confrontations with miners here.

We ought to put these idiots in a freakin' home.

They aren't Christians.

They are psychopaths.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

You are out of your bleeping mind.

When was the last time you heard any of the Christians on this site advocate protesting the funerals of soldiers? Or of anyone else??

Honeslty, if you can't see a difference between this idiot and those of us on this site who are Christians it is either because you don't want to or because you have a serious mental defect that stops your rational function.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+11ty Billion

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:35:50 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+11ty Billion

This brings up another interesting point of "conversation" I had via email with them.

They believe in pre-destination. That GOD chose who is good, and who is evil... that He chose who is gay and who is straight... that He decides when people live and when they die, etc.

So... What I cannot for the life of me figure out, and which I asked them and was promptly ignored, is: WHAT IS THEIR POINT IN PROTESTING IF GOD DECIDED THINGS SHOULD BE THAT WAY?

It boggles my mind how completely moronic these people are... God says so-and-so is evil/bad/gay/whatever... so, we need to go out there and protest so that we can CHANGE GODS WILL by letting people see that THEY'RE DOING WHAT GOD MANDATED THEY DO!!!

They're a buncha loonies, I tell you.

And to the above quoted people, you've truly found some "religious zealots" and are completely correct in your statements.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#34]
I certainly hope that someone shuts down the operation of these asshats.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#35]
talk about your "some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them" sentiment...I think these guys are the run away winners in that department.  

I don't believe the families of those miners are anyone to be messing with at this point in time.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I certainly hope that someone shuts down the operation of these asshats.  

Like a lightning strike.

I would love to see their church turned into a smoking crater by The Almighty. Perhaps then they would get a clue.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#37]
I hope they come to cali to protest because i will be there to meat them and DESTROY THEM!!!! That group is really fu**ed up how can people think that way........
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:51:50 AM EDT
[#38]
These heathens were in Evansville IN this morning to protest a soldiers funeral. there were 6
dippy chicks trying to disrespect the precedings. There were hundreds of veterans acting
as a shield. Motorcycle Clubs and other groups, as well as many veterans.
The protest was weak and easily ignored, then they quit and left early. they drove away in a
maroon minivan under police protection.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I hope they come to cali to protest because i will be there to meat them and DESTROY THEM!!!! That group is really fu**ed up how can people think that way........

They've been there many times, they'll be back many times...

Not that I would condone you doing anything illegal, but if you happen to find out on their website when they'll next be visiting you and they coincidentaly happen to stop being seen protesting after that point... it would be a good thing.

However, your reaction is the same as many many others... nobody will actually do anything, and we'll just continue to be amazed that nobody has yet to do anything. Then we'll all start commenting on how someone should do something... and someone will act like they would... and the whole cycle repeats istelf indefinitely.

Ahhh, we can only HOPE the cycle is broken somehow... preferrably in a legal maner.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#40]
So ... what do they have against the miners?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Read this link on Phelps' Web site:  www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/jan2006/20060104_twelve-dead-miners.pdf
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Thank God for 12 dead miners. They died in shame and disgrace, citizens of a cursed nation of unthankful, unholy perverts who have departed from the living God to worship on "Brokeback Mountain," and who have replaced the Holy Bible with the "Da Vinci Code"

Unvelievable

WTF mate?

WHO TOLD HIM I SAW BROKEBUTT MOUNTAIN! AAGHHH!!!*
not really, but someone I know did

If there is a funeral in TX and these guys show, I'll go. This makes me angry.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
About as bright as protesting the rights of hide bearing animals at Sturgis.

Speaking of which... I heard that once they were protesting a soldier's funeral when a veteran's biker club came rumbling in right next to their little get-together, and they quickly found pressing business elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:49:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Our local church protests at the local Homo-parade every year but the year the Godhatesfags crowd showed up we had to stop for three years due to the possibilty of being associated with these nutcases. God does, in fact, despise homosexuality, and adultery, and murder, and gossip, etc, etc. For the record, He also hate being made a laughingstock which is what that group has achieved.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Read this link on Phelps' Web site:  www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/jan2006/20060104_twelve-dead-miners.pdf

Holy crap!

By their sick demented logic we OUGHT to show up at the funerals of the people associated with that church, because any death is instantly attributable to the "fag infested" country they live in.

Those people need to be put in a bloody home.

They are too stupid to be anywhere but a padded room.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Update from a man I know in Buckhannon, Wv.

He told me that some of the Logan county miners heard that the funerals were going to have these people and he stated around the area were people waiting for trouble.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#48]
What F*ck heads!

Anyone that would pull any kind of shit like this at a funeral or memorial service is a POS in my book! I mean WTF!!

Mabye they should just blow each other and fulfill their destiny. Due to their over the top position on fags, they are probably frustrated closet homos themselves.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#49]

This is the jackass ( Fred Phelps ) who started the whole thing ( Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka, Kansas ).
I can't believe no one has shut them up yet.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:36:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
www.godhatesfags.com/images/2002/Fred_Phelps_10-29-2002.jpg

This is the jackass ( Fred Phelps ) who started the whole thing ( Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka, Kansas ).
I can't believe no one has shut them up yet.

He reminds of the priest in the movie poltergeist
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top