Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 232
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 8:21:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When an engine washes up in Africa you may have more of a point.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

How would you know if an engine washed up if you A) refuse to look where dozens of large pieces of the MH370 are being found and B) refuse to collect found pieces for accident investigation?

Australia and Malaysia are purposely ignoring debris being found. When have you ever heard of evidence being refused to be collected by investigators at a major airline crash?

The potential clues have been left untouched for weeks, with no prospect of them being gathered and examined.

"Credible evidence is turning up, why are they not investigating it?" Grace Subathirai Nathan told the BBC.

"From day one we've had the notion they want an end to it, to sweep it under the rug. How can potential evidence be unattended for a month? It's becoming a farce."

Why are they spending hundreds of millions looking for the smallest fragments in the ocean when actual pieces of the plane are ignored?

On behalf of the MH370 relatives, Ms Kean wrote a letter in June asking Malaysia to send officials to collect the personal items from the beach.

But her letter remained unanswered.

"Malaysia will not go and pick them up. They have said three times that they'll be there to pick them up; three times they have cancelled," Ms Kean said.

"Everything is still sitting there degrading... Nobody cares."

"We have even written to the Malaysian Minister of Transport asking him to hand the items over into our possession if he's not interested in them and we have had absolutely no response," she said.

Why? It is no longer a legitimate accident investigation but a cover up.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

How would you know if an engine washed up if you A) refuse to look where dozens of large pieces of the MH370 are being found and B) refuse to collect found pieces for accident investigation?

Australia and Malaysia are purposely ignoring debris being found. When have you ever heard of evidence being refused to be collected by investigators at a major airline crash?

http://i.imgur.com/70wdYGQ.png

Why are they spending hundreds of millions looking for the smallest fragments in the ocean when actual pieces of the plane are ignored?

http://www.radionz.co.nz/assets/news_crops/14445/eight_col_debris.jpg?1470777306
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The potential clues have been left untouched for weeks, with no prospect of them being gathered and examined.

"Credible evidence is turning up, why are they not investigating it?" Grace Subathirai Nathan told the BBC.

"From day one we've had the notion they want an end to it, to sweep it under the rug. How can potential evidence be unattended for a month? It's becoming a farce."

http://i.imgur.com/70wdYGQ.png

http://www.radionz.co.nz/assets/news_crops/14445/eight_col_debris.jpg?1470777306

Your illogical hatred of the Australians continues.  Otherwise you would realize that Australia was only responsible for the search and Malaysia is responsible for the investigation.  There is only one country that isn't doing anything with the he found parts in Madigascar.

If only the Australians had your unique insight that it is "somewhere else in the Indian Ocean".
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Your illogical hatred of the Australians continues.  Otherwise you would realize that Australia was only responsible for the search and Malaysia is responsible for the investigation.  There is only one country that isn't doing anything with the he found parts in Madigascar.

If only the Australians had your unique insight that it is "somewhere else in the Indian Ocean".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I love Australia.

I just think the Australian 'scientist investigators' compromised the investigation when they did not want to embarrass the Malaysian government with the suicide pilot theory and instead have wasted two years and hundreds of millions searching where most say the plane will never be located.

Don't take my word for it. The people actually doing the search admit they are not searing in the correct area of the ocean. Makes you wonder why they refuse to alter the search location. But we know why, its a cover up.

Searchers at the Dutch company leading the hunt for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 admit they may have been searching in the wrong place for the last two years.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mh370-experts-admit-they-are-searching-the-wrong-area/news-story/771591b2fb2063806431912d3e834430?nk=3e5eefd7e41e8ac36c8280c8b7c2adc0-1476460103

Link Posted: 11/1/2016 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#4]
New MH370 analysis suggests no one at controls during crash

"SYDNEY –  A fresh analysis of the final moments of doomed Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 suggests no one was controlling the plane when it plunged into the ocean, according to a report released by investigators on Wednesday, as experts hunting for the aircraft gathered in Australia's capital to discuss the fading search effort.

A technical report released by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau, which leads the search, seems to support the theory investigators have long favored: that no one was at the controls of the Boeing 777 when it ran out of fuel and dove at high speed into a remote patch of the Indian Ocean off western Australia in 2014.

In recent months, critics have increasingly been pushing the alternate theory that someone was still controlling the plane at the end of its flight. If that was the case, the aircraft could have glided much farther, tripling in size the possible area where it could have crashed and further complicating the already hugely complex effort to find it.

But Wednesday's report shows that the latest analysis of satellite data is consistent with the plane being in a "high and increasing rate of descent" in its final moments. The report also said that an analysis of a wing flap that washed ashore in Tanzania indicates the flap was likely not deployed when it broke off the plane. A pilot would typically extend the flaps during a controlled ditching.

Peter Foley, the bureau's director of Flight 370 search operations, has previously said that if the flap was not deployed, it would almost certainly rule out the theory that the plane entered the water in a controlled ditch and would effectively validate that searchers are looking in the right place for the wreckage."

More at linked article.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I love Australia.

I just think the Australian 'scientist investigators' compromised the investigation when they did not want to embarrass the Malaysian government with the suicide pilot theory and instead have wasted two years and hundreds of millions searching where most say the plane will never be located.

Don't take my word for it. The people actually doing the search admit they are not searing in the correct area of the ocean. Makes you wonder why they refuse to alter the search location. But we know why, its a cover up.

http://i.imgur.com/IuBtkFa.png

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mh370-experts-admit-they-are-searching-the-wrong-area/news-story/771591b2fb2063806431912d3e834430?nk=3e5eefd7e41e8ac36c8280c8b7c2adc0-1476460103

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love Australia.

http://i.imgur.com/IuBtkFa.png

Searchers at the Dutch company leading the hunt for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 admit they may have been searching in the wrong place for the last two years.

Holy misleading headlines.  From definitive to "may have been".  No shit they may have been.  That has always been a distinct possibility.  It's a shame they didn't take your advice to look in the rest of the Indian Ocean instead.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If it was on autopilot when it ran out of fuel would it glide down or eventually just go out of control an plunge down?
View Quote

Handling fuel exhaustin is the job of a human being.

First thing that's going to happen is asymmetric thrust (due to one engine flaming out before the other), which I don't think the AP could handle, at least not at that level.

The AP also can't do things like deploy the RAT and reroute electrical...

I can't imagine that Boeing would ever in a million years bother coding such a situation into the AP as the end result would be the same: total loss.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If it was on autopilot when it ran out of fuel would it glide down or eventually just go out of control an plunge down?
View Quote

Aerophysics man.... Aerophysics.  We're not talking about a treadmill here.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

First thing that's going to happen is asymmetric thrust (due to one engine flaming out before the other), which I don't think the AP could handle, at least not at that level.

I can't imagine that Boeing would ever in a million years bother coding such a situation into the AP as the end result would be the same: total loss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if the AP kept the aircraft level, it would most likely try to keep the aircraft at the set altitude, inducing a stall, and likely a spin.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#10]
New MH370 report poses as many questions as it answers

IT was a report the families of MH370’s missing passengers had anxiously anticipated.

It promised answers to how, why and where the Boeing 777 carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew disappeared on March 8, 2014.

Conclusions included that the Malaysian Airlines flight had no one in control when it plunged into the Indian Ocean, that it was “not configured for a landing” and that it descended in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.

Wednesday’s Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) report was welcome news for those waiting patiently for answers. MH370 Voice, a group representing the victims’ families, said it was “the best news (we’ve) heard in a while”.

It also effectively cleared captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah of murder-suicide, but some are not convinced.

A veteran pilot says there’s nothing in the new report that changes his position that the plane was intentionally ditched
View Quote

Byron Bailey isn’t certain. Far from it. The former RAAF fighter pilot and a senior captain with Emirates for 15 years believes the plane was very much under the control of captain Zaharie.

“It appears to be more likely that he’s flown at high level in the southern Indian Ocean until the fuel ran out and both engines quit and then you’re left with just power from the ram air turbine which means you can never extend the flap, he told ABC Radio’s PM program.

“You can glide for another couple of hundred kilometres with no engines and, the thing is, you’re gonna hit the sea (at 350km/h) instead of 250km/h in a ditching with flap down.

“It means you’re going to wreck the aeroplane, tear bits off, all that, and you’d be killed.”

Bailey flew the same model B777 as flight MH370 for more than a decade before retiring. He has previously called the ATSB’s investigation “bollocks” and “a farce”.

“The favourite falsity pushed by the ATSB in the media was that the evidence does not support a controlled ditching. Again bollocks,” he wrote in The Australian.

The fact that the plane turned southwest three minutes after the captain said goodnight to Kuala Lumpur air traffic control means it was under control.”

He told The Daily Telegraphthe crash was deliberate.

I believe someone hijacked the aircraft, turned all communication equipment off over the South China Sea, then flew westward towards Penang and reprogrammed the Flight Management System to the southern Indian Ocean.”
View Quote

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/new-mh370-report-poses-as-many-questions-as-it-answers/news-story/0ababf515f2ae23cbba3615cbffb75f2
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Even if the AP kept the aircraft level, it would most likely try to keep the aircraft at the set altitude, inducing a stall, and likely a spin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Generally the AP will attempt to maintain assigned directional control.  When it cannot stay within assigned parameters it warns the pilot and disconnects.  It shouldn't try to pull the nose up to maintain altitude with airspeed decaying.  General autopilot logic is something along the lines of "This plane is screwed, but I am not taking the blame for crashing this bitch."

The exception would be an Airbus.  It probably pulls the throttles back to idle, up elevator to the stops and rudder locked one way with the ailerons locked the other.  All while shouting allah akbar.    

Link Posted: 11/21/2016 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Another update in the MH370 cover up.  Relatives of the lost are raising funds to search for plane debris in Africa because Australia and Malaysia refuse.

MH370 relatives to search for debris in Madagascar

All debris thought to be from the plane has so far been found in East Africa.

But some relatives say there has been no systematic search for further wreckage and that some possible findings appear to have gone ignored.
View Quote

Hmmm.. Why would you refuse to analyze MH370 debris which could solve the mystery?

The relatives will make the trip to Madagascar from 3-11 December, said a statement posted on Facebook by the group Voice 370.

The group have "no other choice except to take it upon ourselves to do something to find answers and closure," it said.
View Quote

An Australian-led search in the area has yet to find any trace of the plane and is due to be suspended early next year unless it makes a significant new discovery.
View Quote

Many families are sceptical the right area is being searched, and Voice370 has previously called for a full public re-examination of satellite data that was used to determine the site of the suspected crash.
View Quote

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38047793
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/mh370-search-frustrated-families-head-to-madagascar-to-hunt-for-debris
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Balista, you should buy a pair of swimmies and go out there and find that thing yourself!
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Balista, you should buy a pair of swimmies and go out there and find that thing yourself!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I do believe it will be found one day. It's just that it appears that the authorities don't want it to be found for whatever reason based on their actions.

The group repeatedly complained about the lack of a coordinated search in the western Indian Ocean and along the African coast despite the recovery of several pieces of debris that were either confirmed or declared highly likely to have come from the Boeing 777-200 jet.

“Despite these hugely important finds, there has been no systematic, organized search by any responsible party,” the group said. “This leaves the NOKs [next of kin] no other choice except to take it upon ourselves to do something to find answers and closure.”

Link Posted: 11/21/2016 11:30:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I do believe it will be found one day. It's just that it appears that the authorities don't want it to be found for whatever reason based on their actions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The head kangaroo in Australia needs to bring in someone like Ballard to find that shit.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 11:32:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Hmmm, still getting email notifications for this thread.  That is weird.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Guess what lies in a dircet line from Malaysia to the west coast of africa and madagascar? Most direct path.  Captain decided to jihad and we shot her down. We surpressed information to avoid an international incident
View Quote

This is the stuff Hillary's emails are made of, and why they are being protected.

Link Posted: 11/21/2016 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Article is as hard to find as the airplane.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 8:02:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Pilot hijacked MH370, aviation expert panel agrees

A survey of air crash investigators and commercial pilots canvassing different­ scenarios that might have brought down Malaysia Airlines­ Flight MH370 has found the dominant professional view remains­ that Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah hijacked his own aircraft and flew it to the end.

The majority opinion runs counter to the working theory of the Australian Transport Safety Bureau that MH370 was a “ghost flight” with unresponsive pilots, and went down quickly after fuel exhaustion.
View Quote

It has been revealed the FBI determined Zaharie had planned a similar flight route on his home computer flight simulator.

“In my opinion there is enough circumstantial evidence to say that captain planned, and executed, the destruction of the aircraft,” Mike Keane, a former RAF fighter pilot and retired­ chief pilot of Britain’s biggest airline, EasyJet, told The Weekend Australian. “If this is the case, it is a crime scene as well as an aircraft accident.”
View Quote

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/pilot-hijacked-mh370-aviation-expert-panel-agrees/news-story/

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Misdirected MH370 search leaves no way of finding the truth

The first sign of something unusual on the night of March 8, 2014, when flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared from air-traffic- control radar, was that captain Zaharie Shah signed off with Kuala Lumpur air traffic control — unusual because he was “pilot flying” and it was the “pilot not flying” (co-pilot Fariq Hamid) who should have made that radio call.
View Quote

Cover Up From The Start

The then prime minister Tony Abbott, transport minister Warren Truss and Air Transport Safety Bureau chief Martin Dolan agreed, but a decision was made to go with an unresponsive pilot theory.

This baffling decision, which had not the slightest shred of evidence to support it, astounded pilots, who have pointed out that it was obvious the aircraft was under pilot control when it turned about three minutes after Shah said “good night MH370” to Kuala Lumpur air traffic control — and was still under control 90 minutes later when it turned south north of Sumatra.
View Quote

Why the unnecessary decision to go with the theory of an unresponsive pilot? Was it to discount any rogue pilot theory, at the behest of the Malaysian government?

This would save embarrassment for Malaysia and avoid the massive liability issues that Malaysia Airlines might face if a rogue pilot were believed to have hijacked his own aircraft.
View Quote

It also means the ATSB is, inadvertently, possibly involved in the cover-up of what could be aviation’s most monstrous crime: the deliberate, planned murder of 238 innocents and an attempt to hide this in the most inaccessible place, 6km deep, on planet Earth.
View Quote

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/misdirected-mh370-search-leaves-no-way-of-finding-the-truth/news-story/
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The first sign of something unusual on the night of March 8, 2014, when flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared from air-traffic- control radar, was that captain Zaharie Shah signed off with Kuala Lumpur air traffic control — unusual because he was “pilot flying” and it was the “pilot not flying” (co-pilot Fariq Hamid) who should have made that radio call.

On what is the conclusion that the captain had the controls at the time based?
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:27:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The first sign of something unusual on the night of March 8, 2014, when flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared from air-traffic- control radar, was that captain Zaharie Shah signed off with Kuala Lumpur air traffic control — unusual because he was "pilot flying” and it was the "pilot not flying” (co-pilot Fariq Hamid) who should have made that radio call.

Absolutely nothing, like most of this search.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#25]
More press on the cover up by Australia and Malaysia. Family can't believe after six months the 'authorities' have still not picked up pieces of the plane for analysis.

Gee... why would they refuse to study MH370 plane parts? What could be the reason?

MH370 families want investigation to focus more on debris from plane

ANTANANARIVO (Reuters) - Family members of those lost aboard a Malaysia Airlines flight that went missing in 2014 criticised Malaysian investigators on Sunday for not doing enough to find debris, which could give more clues about what happened.
View Quote

Aslam Khan, one of the Malaysian investigators who arrived in Antananarivo on Sunday, said it was incorrect to suggest the inquiry was winding down.

He said criticism of the investigation team for failing to collect the debris was "fair comment."

A total of 33 pieces suspected to be from the plane have been found so far, including parts of the wings and tail, in La Reunion, Mozambique, South Africa, Mauritius and Tanzania.
View Quote

“The fact that in six months they haven’t collected this debris reflects their lack of seriousness about the search,” said Nathan.
View Quote

Ghislain Wattrelos, a Frenchman who lost his wife and two teenage children in the crash, said the families wanted more focus on debris.

"We are spending quite a big amount of money trying to find a plane (in the sea) where it is not," he said. "I don’t know why they are spending so much money doing this when it’s easier to try and find the debris.”
View Quote

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/reuters/mh370-families-want-investigation-to-focus-more-on-debris-from-plane/42727912
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Families attacking the 'authorities' for forcing the victims relatives to look for the plane while they spend hundreds of millions on looking where the plane isn't.

MH370 crash: 'Farcical' that families must comb beaches for plane wreckage

The wife of a New Zealand man who was on board the doomed Malaysia Airlines flight 370 says it's farcical the families of passengers have to search the eastern shorelines of Africa for wreckage because official investigators won't.
View Quote

Families despair that further possible debris found in Madagascar by self-funded amateur investigator and American lawyer Blaine Gibson - including personal items such as bags - was not collected by Malaysian officials for more than half a year.
View Quote

Danica Weeks, who last saw her husband Paul the day before the plane vanished when he flew out from Perth to work on a Mongolian mine site, said it was outrageous relatives had been forced to take matters into their own hands.
View Quote

Cover Up

The Malaysians, as I've said all along, want to wipe this under the carpet and so it's getting to the point where it's left up to the family members," Ms Weeks told NZ Newswire.
View Quote

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11760240
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Russian Hackers
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Russian Hackers
View Quote

Russian Dragons
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Still nothing on the ocean search for MH370. They can find tiny objects such as cables and barrels thousands of feet down, yet not a single piece of the plane. The Ping Arc theory failed.

Flight MH370 Update: Sonar Search Finds Oil Barrel, Cable Debris But No Sign Of Missing Plane

The underwater search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 found an oil barrel and cable debris but no sign of the missing jet, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) said Wednesday. The agency, which is leading the search for the Boeing 777-200, released sonar images of the man-made objects that are currently being examined by a Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV).

"The underwater search continues with an AUV searching areas of challenging terrain and an ROV examining a range of sonar contacts which have been previously identified. Over the past week, ROV missions have revealed those contacts to be geological or man-made objects," ATSB said. "Dive 17 identified a contact cluster as geological comprising basaltic rock outcrops on a slope."
View Quote

http://www.ibtimes.com/flight-mh370-update-sonar-search-finds-oil-barrel-cable-debris-no-sign-missing-plane-2452617
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Wonder why all that cable is down there...
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wonder why all that cable is down there...
View Quote

I think the answer is obvious. They captured dragons slipped their cables.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Russian Dragons
View Quote

The Russians couldn't let the Chinese get too far ahead of them with dragon development.  

Fortunately for the Russians, it was discovered that getting their dragons to breath fire was as simple as giving them plenty of vodka.  

Unfortunately, the vodka produces other effects, when administered in quantities slightly larger than the amount needed to produce fire breath.  Some of these effects are relatively harmless, others can result in a shortage of dragon trainers, facility maintenance staff, and facility security staff.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Malaysia Airlines MH370: Chinese ship quits seabed search of missing plane

Sydney: The seabed search for the missing Malaysian airliner has been left to a single ship, with a Chinese vessel heading home to Shanghai, officials said on Wednesday.

A Dutch survey ship Fugro Equator will finish the search of the southern Indian Ocean for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 alone after resupplying at the southwest Australian port of Fremantle, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau, which coordinates the search, said in a statement.

The Chinese ship Dong Hai Jiu 101 had finished searching the 120,000-square-kilometer (46,000-square-mile) expanse last weekend and was headed back to Fremantle to drop off equipment before returning to its home port of Shanghai, the statement said.
View Quote

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/world/australia-and-new-zealand/071216/mh-370-search-chinese-ship-pulls-out-lone-dutch-ship-left-to-scour-seabed.html
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 9:15:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Apparently, Richard Simmons is going to be spearheading the formation of a formal international board of inquiry on this thing.

Link Posted: 12/13/2016 9:58:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Ping Arc Theory Proven To Be False - location where plane was 'scientifically' stated to be was proven by one of the most intensive/expensive searches in human history false.

Dutch ship to make final search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight

The Dutch owned ship 'Fugro Equator', departed Australia on Monday for what is likely to be the last search for missing flight MH370, according to BBC News .
View Quote

"It has been an heroic undertaking but we have to prepare ourselves for the prospect that we may not find MH370 in the coming weeks, although we remain hopeful," BBC quoted Australian Transport Minister Darren Chester as saying.
View Quote

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/asia-pacific/132543-161213-last-chance-dutch-ship-takes-final-search-for-missing-malaysia-airlines-flight
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#36]

'Search crews in the remote southern Indian Ocean have completed a task so vast and technically ambitious that it once seemed impossible: to scan a three-mile-deep, 120,000 sq km swathe of seabed using a side-scan sonar “towfish” in hopes of finding the wreckage of missing Malayia Airlines 777 MH370. After considerable delay due to mechanical problems and bad weather, the final square miles were scanned on October 11 by the research vessel Fugro Equator. The $180 million project turned up no trace of the missing plane, though searchers did find several long-sunken sailing ships.'
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 1:31:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
http://031c074.netsolhost.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Richard-Cole-search-map.jpg

'Search crews in the remote southern Indian Ocean have completed a task so vast and technically ambitious that it once seemed impossible: to scan a three-mile-deep, 120,000 sq km swathe of seabed using a side-scan sonar “towfish” in hopes of finding the wreckage of missing Malayia Airlines 777 MH370. After considerable delay due to mechanical problems and bad weather, the final square miles were scanned on October 11 by the research vessel Fugro Equator. The $180 million project turned up no trace of the missing plane, though searchers did find several long-sunken sailing ships.'
View Quote

thanks for keeping this updated

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:05:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Authorities still ignore debris in Africa, gee I wonder why?

Woman finds a slipper she says belongs to 'Cinderella' - a passenger pictured boarding the doomed flight

Mrs Keen, 52, has been working with MH370 amateur investigator Blaine Gibson to find any clues that may lead the the discovery of the Malaysian Airlines flight that disappeared in March 2014.
View Quote

Chief among them is a single slipper similar to that worn by a woman captured on CCTV boarding MH370 - it's this item belonging to 'Cinderella' that has Mrs Keen most confident the items are debris from the plane's wreckage.
View Quote

'We're looking at a substantial amount of personal effects which all alike, are all in similar condition, similar deterioration and all found along the same stretch of Riake beach in Madagascar.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Well, well, well. The fucking Aussie investigators finally admit what everyone knew long ago.

Ping Arcs LOL

MH370: Plane 'not likely to be in search area', say investigators

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB), tasked to coordinate the search, convened a review with a multi-national team of aviation and science experts in November.

Its latest report, based on that meeting, said "there is a high degree of confidence that the previously identified underwater area searched to date does not contain the missing aircraft".
View Quote

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-38375357
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 9:13:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Well, well, well. The fucking Aussie investigators finally admit what everyone knew long ago.

Ping Arcs LOL

View Quote

Have they flown other aircraft with the same ACARS units talking to the same Immarsat satellites into the same general area and done some sort of feasibility study?

If do, do they have the data from this?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Heard on the news this morning they decided the aircraft was not in the search area (no shit) and they wanted to shift north.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Even if they find it, I don't think they will learn anything.  Guarantee that dude pilled the breakers for the FDR and CVR.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Even if they find it, I don't think they will learn anything.  Guarantee that dude pilled the breakers for the FDR and CVR.
View Quote

Hell, I'd be surprised if they were recoverable at all.  Maybe that is the plan.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ping Arcs LOL

View Quote

If only they had listened to your suggestion to search "somewhere else".
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:07:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ping Arcs LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ping Arcs LOL

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB), tasked to coordinate the search, convened a review with a multi-national team of aviation and science experts in November.

Its latest report, based on that meeting, said "there is a high degree of confidence that the previously identified underwater area searched to date does not contain the missing aircraft".

They searched the most probable area that the plane should be.

Do you know what "probable" means? Can you compare and contrast it to the definition of the word "definite"?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No they didn't

If you reviewed each detailed posting to this thread, you will see the Aussies made a decision to search the area they selected because they were unwilling to consider the "Rogue Pilot" scenario to avoid embarrassment to Muslim Malaysia.

This search was anything but 'scientific' and more political correctness.

Critics such as Captain Bailey have claimed the Australian government and the ATSB have known all along, including from the secret FBI report, that Zaharie hijacked the aircraft, but went with the “ghost plane” scenario to avoid embarrassing Malaysia, which would not want a conclusion its pilot deliberately took down a jet.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/canberra-refuses-call-to-reveal-secrets-on-missing-malaysian-plane/news-story/cbb0f05af2243666932bd710539cc1f3
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Cricket star has found more MH370 debris in one afternoon than the Australian government in 2 years.

MH370: South African all-rounder Albie Morkel finds possible piece of debris while holidaying at Mossel Bay

South African cricketer Albie Morkel recently found a large piece of metal resembling an aircraft fragment while holidaying at Mossel Bay, South Africa. His Facebook post announcing the new find led to speculations that the piece could be from the doomed Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 which disappeared more than two years ago with 239 people on board.

Morkel reportedly found the piece of debris a week ago while playing cricket on the Mossel Bay beach. He will hand it over to the South African Civil Aviation Authority (Sacaa) once he is back from his vacation.
View Quote

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mh370-south-african-all-rounder-albie-morkel-finds-possible-piece-debris-while-holidaying-mossel-1598654
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#48]
So the dragons took it to Africa to eat.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
http://031c074.netsolhost.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Richard-Cole-search-map.jpg

View Quote

I wonder whether they were really looking for the Malaysia Airlines flight or something else and used that as an excuse.

(Of course, it could have been dragons.   )
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No they didn't

If you reviewed each detailed posting to this thread, you will see the Aussies made a decision to search the area they selected because they were unwilling to consider the "Rogue Pilot" scenario to avoid embarrassment to Muslim Malaysia.

This search was anything but 'scientific' and more political correctness.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/canberra-refuses-call-to-reveal-secrets-on-missing-malaysian-plane/news-story/cbb0f05af2243666932bd710539cc1f3
View Quote

So which other 120,000 sq km area should they have looked instead of where the best (although still bad since it wasn't what it was intended for) data indicated it may be?
Page / 232
Top Top