Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:47:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, an honest question, I am sure, too philosophical for GD, but I live in hope.

Where do we draw the line for personal safety when it goes against societies rules?  Who gets to decide in that case, the individual, or society?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is her right to safety trumped by societies requirement to enforce it's laws?

I hope that's sarcasm. I'm betting it is.

No, an honest question, I am sure, too philosophical for GD, but I live in hope.

Where do we draw the line for personal safety when it goes against societies rules?  Who gets to decide in that case, the individual, or society?

Apparently a lot of us draw it some place not as blatantly retarded as you'd draw it.

Pulling over in what the driver thinks is the first safe location is perfectly reasonable.   You don't just haul over on the wheel and stop wherever you happen to be.

I haven't seen a dash cam video and the linked article is behind a paywall, so I have no information at all about what happened with the conversation between the two.  Either she got out of line or the officer is a dumbass she'll end up with a check.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:49:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Some nurses are drama queens. I worked with some for years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And why can't she sue him when she claims he roughed her up and hurt her arm for no reason? Not saying I would take it or that it's a new boat case, but lots of municipalities would pay after that not guilty verdict. Some lawyer needs a new riding lawn mower.

I await the dashcam footage.
You think the nurse is lying and it will show a puff of exhaust as she makes a break for it in her Toyota?

Sounds like the officer got pissed when she didn't say "yes sir!" To his lecture and he was going to let her go with just the speeding ticket until he got his respect mah authoritah thing going. Some guys just can't shrug, go back to the car, throw an obscured plate for the dealer frame and an obscured mirror for the air freshener on the mirror on top of the speeding ticket and go get coffee and hit up on the girls at the mini mart.  

Some?

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:52:37 AM EDT
[#3]
for the person being pulled over, there really is no "unsafe" place to stop. Not like she's going to get out of the car and get hit by a passerby. Pull over, stop, and let the gesta....errrr....fine upstanding police officer...haras....errrr....do their job.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:52:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Some?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And why can't she sue him when she claims he roughed her up and hurt her arm for no reason? Not saying I would take it or that it's a new boat case, but lots of municipalities would pay after that not guilty verdict. Some lawyer needs a new riding lawn mower.

You think the nurse is lying and it will show a puff of exhaust as she makes a break for it in her Toyota?

Sounds like the officer got pissed when she didn't say "yes sir!" To his lecture and he was going to let her go with just the speeding ticket until he got his respect mah authoritah thing going. Some guys just can't shrug, go back to the car, throw an obscured plate for the dealer frame and an obscured mirror for the air freshener on the mirror on top of the speeding ticket and go get coffee and hit up on the girls at the mini mart.  

Some?

98.9%

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:52:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:01:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, sure, unless that cop was driving a ten year old police car it probably looked like the mothership from Close Encounters ( timely reference!) and  you would kind of have to be daft to think it was some kids with a red flashlight, but this still smells like a dog of a case. I'm guessing it ends up reduced quietly to misdemeanor and then she pleads to a speeding ticket and some kind of disorderly conduct non criminal charge. But you never know prosecutors fall in love with dogs sometimes.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, sure, unless that cop was driving a ten year old police car it probably looked like the mothership from Close Encounters ( timely reference!) and  you would kind of have to be daft to think it was some kids with a red flashlight, but this still smells like a dog of a case. I'm guessing it ends up reduced quietly to misdemeanor and then she pleads to a speeding ticket and some kind of disorderly conduct non criminal charge. But you never know prosecutors fall in love with dogs sometimes.  

I was referring to your comment of "being roughed up".
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:06:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No cell phone?

Frankly, I wouldnt arrest her. Just leave her with the ticket and be done with it.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:08:51 AM EDT
[#8]
bad arrest
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:09:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:13:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SNIP

You think an officer, who feels slighted enough to persue felony charges against a motorist,
wouldn't "rough up" the driver ?  

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:17:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You think an officer, who feels slighted enough to persue felony charges against a motorist,
wouldn't "rough up" the driver ?  

View Quote

Possible.

Ill wait for the dash cam.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:21:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Officer was an asshole. I've had a few police officers light me up on a freeway I always drive to the next exit and pull into a parking lot somewhere.

My safety is my responsibility.

None of the officers ever made an issue out of me not stopping immediately.
View Quote

I have zero issues with it and I try to time my stops with areas that are safe to pull over.
I've had some that have passed 4 or 5 safe areas then pull over, usually they are attempting to hide something.
Not saying that is the case here, no way to know from the article.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:23:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I read it last night actually. His name was Sedona something or other.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember the last thread we had like this.

Some douche basically stated if you didn't pull over the nanosecond he cut on his lights, you deserved whatever you got.

He was the one who determined the safest place to stop, and that was wherever he initiated the encounter.

If you drove a block past that, you needed to pepper your angus.

He also stated LE never initiates a stop in a place that would be unsafe to park.

Who was that.....?

Depends on how far back it was  ...

It sounds like doctors308, or that other fuckstick that staff let change his handle a couple
of times because he wore the others ones out.

He's not a cop but sure tries to word his post like he's one.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:27:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

For a disregard of the law, and almost Victorian bullshit artists, you can't top cops.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No cell phone?

Frankly, I wouldnt arrest her. Just leave her with the ticket and be done with it.

This.  It sounds like he suffered from contempt of cop.  Doing that under the circumstances described in the article would not go well for someone at my agency.  Especially for felony fleeing; assuming they have misdemeanor and felony like we do in KY.  That doesn't even rise to the level of misdemeanor here.

I did find this funny though.  

"Good, who reportedly has no prior criminal record, said as a nurse, she is accustomed to following rules.  'I follow rules every day or people could get hurt," she said.'"

Except for speed limits.  Those rules don't count.

Docs and nurses have heavy foots, and always an excuse to boot.

For a disregard of the law, and almost Victorian bullshit artists, you can't top cops.    

Big ole wide brushes you guys are wielding tonight
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:48:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Funny. I usually see thin, blue brushes.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:55:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some cops are drama queens. I worked with some for years.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:57:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? Might wanna remove those shades of yours.
Looks like most  arfcops don't really have issues with it, if what she is saying is true.

ETA care to show me a post that caused you to say that?
Funny thing is one of the guys I qouted about using a wide brush is a cop, well now don't you look silly.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:58:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
for the person being pulled over, there really is no "unsafe" place to stop. Not like she's going to get out of the car and get hit by a passerby. Pull over, stop, and let the gesta....errrr....fine upstanding police officer...haras....errrr....do their job.
View Quote

So as long as you're in a car on the side of the road you can't possibly be injured if some drunk fuck rear ends you?

Tell that to Jason Schechterle.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:04:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Some cops are drama queens. I worked with some for years.
View Quote

Someones jimmies are rustled.

Sorry.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:08:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So as long as you're in a car on the side of the road you can't possibly be injured if some drunk fuck rear ends you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

:rolleyes:  If you're willing to drive a car, you're tacitly agreeing that moving from point A to point B is worth risking that another driver may kill you. It happens 100 times a day, literally. So "safe" is in relative terms. If it makes you feel better, I could have been long-winded and said "no less safe than the drive you were already taking" but I skipped that in the name of brevity. I would suggest that pulled over to the side is safer than elsewhere on the road actually. I'd guess that the vast majority of the 40k that die every year on our roads were not pulled off on the shoulder and static.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:26:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
:rolleyes:  If you're willing to drive a car, you're tacitly agreeing that moving from point A to point B is worth risking that another driver may kill you. It happens 100 times a day, literally. So "safe" is in relative terms. If it makes you feel better, I could have been long-winded and said "no less safe than the drive you were already taking" but I skipped that in the name of brevity. I would suggest that pulled over to the side is safer than elsewhere on the road actually. I'd guess that the vast majority of the 40k that die every year on our roads were not pulled off on the shoulder and static.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can guarantee you that blocking 2/3 of a lane on a two lane bridge is less safe than pulling fully off the road but I was lectured at length for doing just that

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:18:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Looks like most  arfcops don't really have issues with it, if what she is saying is true.

Funny thing is one of the guys I qouted about using a wide brush is a cop, well now don't you look silly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:24:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not really.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really.

Figures
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:06:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Parked on the side of the road is considerably more fucking dangerous than traveling with the flow of traffic genius.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:07:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

parked on the shoulder of a fucking road is considerably more dangerous than traveling with the flow of traffic genius.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 5:56:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic
cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side.
This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:20:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No cell phone?

View Quote

Yea rigt big fella - if she had picked up a cell phone to call 911,- the jackbooted thug would have written her up for using a cell phone while driving/distracted driving.  I just checked and there is NO legal requirement ot have a cell phone in you car.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:21:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yea rigt big fella - if she had picked up a cell phone to call 911,- the jackbooted thug woul have written her up for using a cell phone while driving/distracted driving.  I just checked and there is NO legal requirement ot have a cell phone in you car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No cell phone?

Yea rigt big fella - if she had picked up a cell phone to call 911,- the jackbooted thug woul have written her up for using a cell phone while driving/distracted driving.  I just checked and there is NO legal requirement ot have a cell phone in you car.

Using 911 to call (at least in this state) is a valid exemption.

ETA: Well looky here.... in Indiana, cell phone usage is legal anyway. My my...what a little research will do!
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:27:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Dick cop.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 6:37:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
No cell phone?

View Quote

Yeah, it's not like she put the hammer down and claimed a safety concern later-----she apparently slowed down and acknowledged him, then pulled over in a parking lot.  Heck, I'd probably not even give her a ticket.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:09:12 AM EDT
[#31]
The following article demonstrates perfectly the very real danger presented to lone women drivers...

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/16/us/national-news-briefs-arkansas-man-arrested-in-series-of-sex-assaults.html

My wife has been told to never pull over until she is someplace well lit and with other people around.

I've never run across a LEO who didn't understand this concern.  But if I came across a self absorbed dick head like was mentioned in the OP, I would make it my life's mission to have his badge displayed on my mantle.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:43:27 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I smell a lawsuit
View Quote

Your assuming she's telling the truth.  I'll hold reservation until I see the video.   Sounds over the top to me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:45:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Sounds like assholes collided.

But the asshole with the badge had PC on his side.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Is her right to safety trumped by societies requirement to enforce it's laws?
View Quote

Yes. Its sort of into people especially women that if you are unsure go to a well  lit/public place. Barney fife should know this. In fact he probably does. but ya know....Respect ma athoritay... etc....

she did, just on HER terms.

Nothing wrong with it, or there shouldn't be.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#35]
No issue with this. No different conceptually than calling the PD to make sure the guys in blue at your door are actually you know, pd.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was gonna say, the brush is only as wide as the thin blue line is long.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#37]
May have been posted already but relatively easy solution.  Who doesn't have a cell phone in 2015?

Dial 911 and explain.

We've had this very call.  Dispatch was able to call unit on the road, "Any municipal patrol unit trying to stop a vehicle on southbound blah blah?"  Unit blah, blah, blah, "DIspatch thats me.  I'm behind a green blah plate, yada, yada, yada.  The vehicle isn't stopping.  We're continuing at posted speed but not stopping..."

Dispatch confirms to caller its a real officer, traffic stop occurs.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:13:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Advice is a little different than law, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What she did has actually been suggested by police over the years when citizens fear they are being pulled over by a police impersonator.

They are going to have a hard time issuing advice and then arresting someone for following that advice.

She's going to be rich.

Does the law specify you have to pull over within a certain period of time or distance?
She wasn't fleeing, she acknowledged the officer, put on her hazards, and proceeded to a safe location.
Any first year lawyer should be able to make that argument.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What she did has actually been suggested by police over the years when citizens fear they are being pulled over by a police impersonator.

They are going to have a hard time issuing advice and then arresting someone for following that advice.

She's going to be rich.

So law says you need to pull over in 100 ' ?

Or does it say  200' ?

Or does it say when it safe to do so ?

Please cite law and inform us  ...

Indiana Code 9-21-8-35

Emergency vehicles; yield of right-of-way

Sec. 35. (a) Upon the immediate approach of an authorized
emergency vehicle
, when the person who drives the authorized
emergency vehicle is giving audible signal by siren or displaying
alternately flashing red, red and white, or red and blue lights, a
person who drives another vehicle shall do the following unless
otherwise directed by a law enforcement officer:

(1) Yield the right-of-way.
(2) Immediately drive to a position parallel to and as close as
possible to the right-hand edge or curb of the highway clear of
any intersection.
(3) Stop and remain in the position until the authorized
emergency vehicle has passed

Yielding is not traffic stop procedures, that's for getting out of the way when the emergency vehicle (running lights and siren) is making its way to another scene.
Note its states you are free to proceed once the vehicle passes, you aren't being detained.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:18:05 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

A Nebraska State Trooper bitched at me for ten minutes because I drove an extra half mile to pull off on a county road because the highway we were on had no shoulders and the roads were icy. Fucking idiot.
View Quote

I got pulled over by a cop while riding a
RD400. I pulled over on the shoulder of the off ramp that was right
there. Got off my bike, took off my helmet and turned around to see him
trying to figure out how to pull over without blocking the off ramp.
I had all kinds of room. No room for his big ass car though. Guess who got all irate with me for pulling over immediately.

I tell my wife to pull over where it's safe for her. That's been put out there by police departments all over the country. Any cop that sees this happens and see's a lone woman in the car, especially late at night, should pretty much know what's going on.

Cop pulled a dick move by arresting the woman. Sheriff doubled down on it. A good lawyer should be able to at least make this all go away, she might even get a payday out of it.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I got pulled over by a cop while riding a RD400. I pulled over on the shoulder of the off ramp that was right there. Got off my bike, took off my helmet and turned around to see him trying to figure out how to pull over without blocking the off ramp. I had all kinds of room. No room for his big ass car though. Guess who got all irate with me for pulling over immediately.

I tell my wife to pull over where it's safe for her. That's been put out there by police departments all over the country. Any cop that sees this happens and see's a lone woman in the car, especially late at night, should pretty much know what's going on.

Cop pulled a dick move by arresting the woman. Sheriff doubled down on it. A good lawyer should be able to at least make this all go away, she might even get a payday out of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Nebraska State Trooper bitched at me for ten minutes because I drove an extra half mile to pull off on a county road because the highway we were on had no shoulders and the roads were icy. Fucking idiot.

I got pulled over by a cop while riding a RD400. I pulled over on the shoulder of the off ramp that was right there. Got off my bike, took off my helmet and turned around to see him trying to figure out how to pull over without blocking the off ramp. I had all kinds of room. No room for his big ass car though. Guess who got all irate with me for pulling over immediately.

I was driving on I-70 in Missouri on Christmas Day. I was speeding. I didn't notice the trooper in the opposite traffic lanes. I didn't notice him pulling an U-turn through the median because I had just crested a hill. I did notice him as soon as he appeared in my rear view mirror. I pulled over immediately to let him pass me. He locked up his brakes, pulled onto the shoulder, and reversed back to me. He ordered me out of my car and wanted to know why I pulled over so fast. He was quite miffed. I simply explained to him that I had been taught to pull over as soon as possible for emergency vehicles so they could be on their way unobstructed and that I had no idea he was trying to pull me over.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
May have been posted already but relatively easy solution.  Who doesn't have a cell phone in 2015?

Dial 911 and explain.

We've had this very call.  Dispatch was able to call unit on the road, "Any municipal patrol unit trying to stop a vehicle on southbound blah blah?"  Unit blah, blah, blah, "DIspatch thats me.  I'm behind a green blah plate, yada, yada, yada.  The vehicle isn't stopping.  We're continuing at posted speed but not stopping..."

View Quote

Whoa, that's so fuckin' bizarre.  Is this that common sense thing that I've heard about?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember the last thread we had like this.

Some douche basically stated if you didn't pull over the nanosecond he cut on his lights, you deserved whatever you got.

He was the one who determined the safest place to stop, and that was wherever he initiated the encounter.

If you drove a block past that, you needed to pepper your angus.

He also stated LE never initiates a stop in a place that would be unsafe to park.

Who was that.....?

Depends on how far back it was  ...

It sounds like doctors308, or that other fuckstick that staff let change his handle a couple
of times because he wore the others ones out.

Outed. LOL!

My real question which was missed, is, when can an individual say No to the state, is it ever allowable, can the state not always win in a confrontation?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:26:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Whoa, that's so fuckin' bizarre.  Is this that common sense thing that I've heard about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dial 911 and explain.

Right up until you're in a state that doesn't allow the use of a phone while driving.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Stupid cunts are gonna be cunty.

And I'm not talking about the driver.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Continued from the locked thread.

Practical safety from traffic is being confused with safety from the fake cop. Failing to stop for a police vehicle is only going to cause you problems and every cop here knows it. We aren't talking about continuing for a block to pull off the highway into a business parking lot. If I'm behind a vehicle in a marked cruiser with lights and siren on and they just keep going I'm going to be making all kinds of assumptions like "is the driver hiding something" does the driver have a weapon". Cop's know that a car failing to stop is nearly always an indicator of somethings not right.  The advice being given in this thread is bad.

Most encounters I've had with people not stopping has been when they continue on to their residence thinking that if they make it to their driveway I can't do anything. These people are almost alway intoxicated, suspended, no insurance, whatever.

In my 10 years of traffic, I've never once encountered a person who didn't want to stop because they didn't feel safe. Again this is just another internet forum over-the-top argument about something that almost never happens.

As I stated in the other thread, I'll admit that based off of the story we have right now it appears that felony charges are over the top. If it were me it probably would have resulted in a citation or two.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Don't let me interrupt a perfectly good cop bashing here.

I'm not commenting on that specific case, or the individuals involved. I don't know them.

I *do* know traffic stops, however.

When I was a public figure I got into trouble for telling people NOT to do that "drive to a safe place" bs.

Officers are trained to control the stop. Picking an appropriate stop location is part of that. The majority comply. When a person doesn't immediately stop, that's an indicator. It's also like running from a dog- you never do that.

Right, wrong-this is how it is. I wonder if they teach let them stop now due to all the issues.

At any rate, what I advocate is this:

Lights on, you stop. Crack the front windows, don't turn off the motor. You'll know what you need to know in the first 30 seconds. Turds won't have PA  systems, won't be all pissy about your window up. They will try to subdue you immediately. When they start busting your window, then drive off.

Calling 911 isn't completely useful. There are a TON of agencies that make stops but don't report to central dispatch. FBI, DHS,DEA for example. IF you can get through, at least they will know and send a patrolman. That's not fool proof either.

It's an imperfect situation that could benefit from some restraint on both sides. The officer has the right to stop you. If you decide not to comply, you are putting your self at the whims of that officer. I myself will just pull over; I'm allergic to being yoinked out off my car. (Shrugs)

Edit: AAAH! Right above me! See? Difference is, I've had the hands waving emergency flasher lady a couple of times. One went 3 miles before being blocked in by marked cars from the agencies and forced to stop. Buncha uniforms but she STILL didn't buy we were all cops. (Shrugs)
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#48]
fully marked squad car and used the lights and siren.
View Quote

Yeah, not really buying her "safe" excuse. A lot different than some asshole buying a used crown vic with a strobe light. He apparently only arrested her after she went all hysterical during a conversation about the stupidity of her actions, which doesn't surprise me in the least considering she sounds like a grade-A cunt going on about her "feels". She had several opportunities to avoid the felony. For instance, not doing nearly 20 over, not acting like a nutjob both before and after the stop, so no sympathy from me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#49]
A few rogue idiots defending the stupidity of a cop who should have been pleased she was thinking of his and her safety... Driving to a well lighted area helps ensure not only her safety but the officers... But some just make excuses for leos kinda like democrats...
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Dial 911 and explain.

View Quote

It's against the law to use your phone while operating your car in some states.  What now?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top