User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 4:45:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I personally buy anything Chuck "Eyeliner" Woolery tells me to.  I mean he's on TV for chrissake.  He knows his stuff.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
People will believe anything, if they are sufficiently ignorant.
View Quote
or desperate.

This is the real stuff!  

BioMat
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It uses a special power called placebo.

View Quote

I think I saw that in the news it was prescription only but now its available over the counter

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:02:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Infrared light therapy has been shown to relieve pain: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2539004/
View Quote
And UVA-1 phototherapy for autoimmune disorder has some promise as well but its pretty damn expensive.

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#5]
There are always people out looking to make money off suckers. Magnetic bracelets, copper bracelets, "quantum" bracelets, miracle juices, flashy lights, homeopathy (careful, if you miss a dose, you can overdose) and a hundred other kinds of bunk and junk science.

"Vinegar and rat testicles cured my brain tumor!"

"I had parkinson's, but I wore a bracelet with a quantum magnet and it cured me overnight!"

"Colloidal silver gave me super powers. Being gray is only a minor and temporary side effect that I will cure with by drinking my own magical urine!"

"I had an exorcism in a remote part of India, since western medicine knows nothing. I know I was purged of all the evil spirits because I expelled them from every orifice for twelve hours after the post exorcism meal and a large glass of water straight out of the sacred Ganges river!"

Insert stupid testimonial from stupid people ad nauseum.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
In before the title change?

View Quote

OP is going to get a
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top