Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get...?

She already is.
View Quote

+1
Did you see the Fappening pictures? She is no lightweight.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

She's at a competition , doesn't always look like that .. Probably could run a mile without having a heart attack like most of GD as well . Oh shit imagine somebody that could go do all the outdoor and sporty stuff you wanna do with you without being a fat tub of ass . I'd rather have athletic and toned any day

But Kate Upton always looks like a hamburgler Nom Nom
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have something like this..and I promise you guys will be like Kate Who? ... I am a very physical guy and I prefer my woman's body to look like Art. Not a box of hungry jack

http://cdn1.shareitfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/toned-hoax.jpg

So you want a reverse shemale?

A man's body with a vagina?

Maybe you can get Buck Angel to grow her hair back.

She's at a competition , doesn't always look like that .. Probably could run a mile without having a heart attack like most of GD as well . Oh shit imagine somebody that could go do all the outdoor and sporty stuff you wanna do with you without being a fat tub of ass . I'd rather have athletic and toned any day

But Kate Upton always looks like a hamburgler Nom Nom

I'm on your side of the argument on this one! You make totally good points, and you have great taste in women!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:20:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

men are, by requirement, attracted to body.  we'll get to the face later.  

Of course I am willing to bet TZ250's girls generally remark how attractive their wrists are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For me hot starts in the eyes. If it's not there then it won't happen. Then the smile. That seals the deal in the face. Kate has all that. While her body may not be "perfect"(WETF that is), she is attractive and sexy enough that if you stood next to her you would be obliged to notice the hot. Get fat? Maybe. Even with another 25 pounds she would still be beautiful. Those that deny this embrace the ghey.

Did you type this while making a fruit plate and wearing a fedora?

Beauty starts in the boobs and the bum...through a narrow waist and wide hips in for good measure.

A pretty face is nice, but not mandatory.

Of course I am willing to bet TZ250's girls generally remark how attractive their wrists are.

Well, color me curious. What makes a wrist attractive? Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:23:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

She's gonna stay skinny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She's gonna stay skinny.

Means nothing, my mother in law is tiny, her daughter,  porky.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get...?

She already is.

+1

I don't care if she gained 50lbs she is one of those chicks that will be hot when she is fat.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:34:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't care if she gained 50lbs she is one of those chicks that will be hot when she is fat.

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/KATE-UPTON-IS-TOPLESS.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get...?

She already is.

+1

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/KATE-UPTON-IS-TOPLESS.gif

I agree. I think she is a beautiful young woman and will probably age well but she won't be thin, ever.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Kate takes my breath away.  

Having said that,  I'd like to see her drop 10 lbs.  She should be walking 3 miles or so every day.  Fast.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
she's already on the "chubby" end based on the leaked photos.  So most likely.
View Quote

I agree with your post.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd gladly give her some calories.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It's interesting on how things have changed.  When I was in my 20s I modeled and I was poised not to show my muscle definition.  I was self conscious of my arms and legs.  Now thinking back at it how soft girls were.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think some of y'all aren't using your words appropriately.  There's a lot of gray area between not being a hard body and being a fatty.  

I think she's just one of those with little muscle tone-----I know those feels.  Working out would do wonders but she's not fat.......she's soft.

Soft is good.

It's interesting on how things have changed.  When I was in my 20s I modeled and I was poised not to show my muscle definition.  I was self conscious of my arms and legs.  Now thinking back at it how soft girls were.    

I'm not entirely sure that things have changed, in either direction...

you just have more sources pushing their notions of what "attractive" means.

It's always been that way, with women held up as pinups and ideal sex symbols.

Kate is not skinny, and I believe her popularity is due to being a natural Marilyn-ish lookalike.

And while we can agree for the most part that any given individual is attractive (or not)

Everyone has their degree of preference, i.e. She needs more cheeseburgers vs. She needs to lay off cheeseburgers.

I'm more often attracted to soft and/or curvy women, but occasionally there is a skinny or physically fit female that awes me.

Lots of guys are the opposite. I think it's always been this way. What has changed? That we have more women to look at?

For the most part, I don't even think body shape/size matters so much to me personally, as long as we're not talking extremes.

It must not be important, otherwise I wouldn't be so all over the board with my preferences. I don't think I'm in the minority.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well, color me curious. What makes a wrist attractive? Inquiring minds want to know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For me hot starts in the eyes. If it's not there then it won't happen. Then the smile. That seals the deal in the face. Kate has all that. While her body may not be "perfect"(WETF that is), she is attractive and sexy enough that if you stood next to her you would be obliged to notice the hot. Get fat? Maybe. Even with another 25 pounds she would still be beautiful. Those that deny this embrace the ghey.

Beauty starts in the boobs and the bum...through a narrow waist and wide hips in for good measure.

In my younger days I noticed (and the Army supports this) the wrist is the only place on a woman's body where fat doesn't collect.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

In my younger days I noticed (and the Army supports this) the wrist is the only place on a woman's body where fat doesn't collect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that's just not true.  

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting theory, but career in healthcare has led me to conclude otherwise. I have seen some godawful corpulent wrists. Fat rolls and everything. They're a pain to stick for an IV.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Interesting theory, but career in healthcare has led me to conclude otherwise. I have seen some godawful corpulent wrists. Fat rolls and everything. They're a pain to stick for an IV.
View Quote

I used to work with a very large lady whose watch was just holding on for dear life.  We didn't spend our time making fun of our coworkers but I do remember one time she mentioned that she'd gone to Saltgrass Steakhouse the night before and one of the guys said, "Saltgrass or salt lick?"

I felt horrible for laughing but it took me by surprise and I couldn't help it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I used to work with a very large lady whose watch was just holding on for dear life.  We didn't spend our time making fun of our coworkers but I do remember one time she mentioned that she'd gone to Saltgrass Steakhouse the night before and one of the guys said, "Saltgrass or salt lick?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ouch.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ouch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ouch.

If it helps, she wasn't super well liked because she was quite the brown noser and liked to embellish stories in order to get us in trouble with herself coming out smelling like roses.  

Also, she wasn't in earshot when it was said.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#17]
How many GD'rs are already fat ?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Eat Twinkies you sexy lady...I like a gal with a FEW extra pounds.  Soft girls for the win!  
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:48:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I have noticed through two wives and a couple girlfriends that they rarely  get skinnier as they get older.
my first true love put on at least 40 pounds after she injured her knee skiing and couldn't exercise like she used to. My first wife gained close to 50 pounds in the five years we were married. And my current wife gained 47 pounds when she was pregnant and never really lost it again.
I'm not without sin, but I've only gained about 25 pounds in 35 years and I'm over 6 foot tall versus the women who were much shorter.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:53:07 PM EDT
[#20]
i really liked her up until i saw her naked, those tits look wayyyy better in something
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have noticed through two wives and a couple girlfriends that they rarely  get skinnier as they get older.
my first true love put on at least 40 pounds after she injured her knee skiing and couldn't exercise like she used to. My first wife gained close to 50 pounds in the five years we were married. And my current wife gained 47 pounds when she was pregnant and never really lost it again.
I'm not without sin, but I've only gained about 25 pounds in 35 years and I'm over 6 foot tall versus the women who were much shorter.
View Quote

People in general tend to gain weight as they age unless they really put effort into staying in shape.  Life tends to be unforgiving that way.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:01:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:04:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Let me preface my critique.  I am a disciple of the Sir Mix A Lot school of women folk.  I appreciate a thick souled sista.

Kate is entering the danger zone of thick to fat scale.  She needs to go low carb.  A lot of the pictures linked are old.  I saw some recent pictures that had me concnred.

Now that all of that is out of the way.

Not guilty

Bareback

Wouldn't pull out

Would call the next day

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I think her mom is more attractive than she is
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:08:50 PM EDT
[#25]

She was what I considered the hottest chick ever. She just had that look that was perfect for me.

I will forever wonder what in the actual fuck
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:11:27 PM EDT
[#26]
You know what, I'll go the other direction. She'll be like Jennifer Connelly, and get real skinny. She's still got baby fat.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#27]

What  tha fack happened there??
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If I had to guess?  She quit doing cocaine and smoking. Those activities were replaced with cheeseburgers and donuts.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yep.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, she will get fat.

Just like Anna Nichole Smith.
Yep.  

Absolutely.  You can see the fat girl inside her, waiting to get out.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:43:49 PM EDT
[#30]
This is true in alot of cases, but my wife refused to be the fat middle aged woman boo hoo'ing about her not being able to lose weight

(pics below are all dieting..google mastercleanse diet)
She dropped years of weight in 90 days and went back to a normal diet and exercise and kept it off, shes 5' 3" BTW

She did the liquid only for 3 days, eat regular 3-4 days.

Like I said she did this for 90 days and the weight melted off like you wouldnt beleive.
in Jun 2009

in Sep 2009 dropped 30 lbs in 90 days 120lbs

Last week 44yrs old 130lbs

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This is true in alot of cases, but my wife refused to be the fat middle aged woman boo hoo'ing about her not being able to lose weight

She dropped years of weight in 90 days and went back to a normal diet and exercise and kept it off, shes 5' 3" BTW

Like I said she did this for 90 days and the weight melted off like you wouldnt beleive.

in Jun 2009
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL965/4056977/12946540/371702067.jpg

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL965/4056977/12946540/377139078.jpg

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL965/4056977/23984833/410553489.jpg
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL965/4056977/23984833/410579047.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

in Jun 2009

Quoted:

mine keeps going on the Atkins diet and then cheating. I tell her it's worse than not dieting at all
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:22:24 PM EDT
[#32]
We just made a deal, I stay in shape and she stays in shape

Quoted:

mine keeps going on the Atkins diet and then cheating. I tell her it's worse than not dieting at all
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

in Jun 2009

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:24:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Justin Verlander put thick loads on her big ass
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Chicken legs, no ass, bit of an ugo face. no muscle what so ever, awesome cans.
View Quote

I never cease to be amused by the faggotry that goes on around here. Post up your mug shot and/or pics of the past couple of your conquests so we can have a look at the majesty of it all.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Jelly doughnut

Bump
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I never cease to be amused by the faggotry that goes on around here. Post up your mug shot and/or pics of the past couple of your conquests so we can have a look at the majesty of it all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't say she wasn't hittable, she's just far from sexual perfection. She has awesome ta ta's. She about all she has going for her.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
How many GD'rs are already fat ?
View Quote

I am. Of course I can still judge this Upton lady because I have a supermodel harem, make nine figures a year and have a dick that makes Jonah Falcon jealous.

Nobody's perfect.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

in Jun 2009

View All Quotes
Quoted:

in Jun 2009

Quoted:

The OP in this thread would be loosing his mind over your posts lol
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:50:02 AM EDT
[#40]
http://racerxonline.com/2014/12/19/sx-ed-season-3-bloopers

miss supercross is hotter though!!!

somebody please embed for the truth to be easily seen!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#41]
You might get her a copy of New Atkins for a New You
The original had a lot of flaws.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

in Jun 2009

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've seen people on Atkins do the same thing many on Weight Watchers do----worry about points and counting stuff without thinking too much about overall healthy eating.  

On WW my sister wasn't concerned with eating healthier foods, she just wanted to make sure she got her points allotment of Cheetos.  I've seen people on Atkins load up their shopping carts with the snack bars and low carb sandwich bread.  Same principle, really.  

Not sure why the obvious escapes them but it's a wide spread problem.  

Disclaimer:  Not saying there's anything inherently wrong with either program.  Just that many people make a habit of misinterpreting them.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I've seen people on Atkins do the same thing many on Weight Watchers do----worry about points and counting stuff without thinking too much about overall healthy eating.  

On WW my sister wasn't concerned with eating healthier foods, she just wanted to make sure she got her points allotment of Cheetos.  I've seen people on Atkins load up their shopping carts with the snack bars and low carb sandwich bread.  Same principle, really.  

Disclaimer:  Not saying there's anything inherently wrong with either program.  Just that many people make a habit of misinterpreting them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. They focus on the numbers game, rather than the fundamentals of good nutrition. It's a philosophy and lifestyle, not a calculation.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

in Jun 2009

View All Quotes
Quoted:

in Jun 2009

Quoted:

Wow!

Lucky man.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Will she get fat?  Who cares?  I live in the here and now!  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:45:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Is it coc compliant if they are clothed or portions blocked out.. Because I got lots of pics and I'm about to make your day .. And probably sued in the process by multiple parties
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Is it coc compliant if they are clothed or portions blocked out.. Because I got lots of pics and I'm about to make your day .. And probably sued in the process by multiple parties
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Are you saying "Prepare the Lotion boys"?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Holy shit.  The orange dicks are coming out of the woodwork strong in this thread.  

Kate Upton is smoking hot and represents what a woman should look like.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:50:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yep. They focus on the numbers game, rather than the fundamentals of good nutrition. It's a philosophy and lifestyle, not a calculation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just realized I said *wide spread.*  
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top