BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:26:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Like most things in GD that start with "Wife says..." - This is none my dayum business, So I'm out. Good luck with your not so cool story Bro...

But also - Pics of the wife! - There are rulez here even N GD.

Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:26:34 PM EDT
[#3]
you should chain your wife up in the basement and have your boys and a stripper over.   That will learn her.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:27:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unless it's a regular thing, let the wife have a day. You'll be happier.
View Quote

This right here.

News flash:  Chicks like doing chick shit.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:29:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Code?

I tell my wife I am going to the range for an hour, 7 hours later I show back up.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't worry about it op.  Free day to yourself.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Give her a break. You both will be much happier
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And you have NEVER just "Stopped for one with the Guys"?
View Quote
This
done this and still been there for last call more than a few times,start having fun and time flies.
as long as it isn't an every weekend event
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#9]
If the two of you had an understanding, and then she went out somewhere and shit started unravelling in a crazy way ...

But she was home, so that's something.  It was what it was, and you don't have to wonder what actually was going on.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:58:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Makes me miss Middle East brunches. All you can eat and drink for 4 fucking hours all set to club music with hotties dressed to kill.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:05:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:11:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
<----- married nearly 37 years

The best answer is to say "I'm glad you had fun" then put up a convincing smile.

After the kids are in bed offer to round out her day with a nice thorough back rub and toe curling sex. 

Would you rather be pissed off & fight about it or GET LAYED?
View Quote

This advice.... listen carefully!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:11:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't you take days for yourself to do things you want to do?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Unless it's a Brazilian hooker charging by the hour.

Amiright or amiright?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP you just now figured out that womenz have no concept of time.

Unless it's a Brazilian hooker charging by the hour.

Amiright or amiright?
You are right 
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:11:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Pics aren't loading
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:14:08 AM EDT
[#16]
OP single yet?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#17]
The lack of eject comments in this thread make me lose faith in GD. If there was ever a more cut n dry case of the woman stepping out I haven't seen it. Hit up.a lawyer op. Hide the guns. Get tested. Sure it's your kid.

GD trolling aside, I hate that kind of shit. Schedules are schedules.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:53:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:59:03 AM EDT
[#19]
I would've asked "Why are you back so soon".
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm going to have brunch with the girls.  So at 10am I take the boy and we head out to give the house to the girls.  I get back at 2pm and they are still drinking and getting sauced.  

At 3pm the wife comes to me in the baby's room and says that she's going to go have a bite with one of her friends and will be just a minute...5:30pm she comes back home.

Since when is "brunch" a seven and a half hour event?  And why is it unreasonable for me to desire to know that "brunch" is going to run over?
View Quote

Is this a regular event? Does your wife regularly or unfairly impinge upon your life in a negative way?

Is your marriage an unhappy one?

Did you have plans that got ruined because of her selfish hanging out with friends?

Are you angry because she seemed to be enjoying herself away from you?

If yes to those, then you have something to talk about....to a marriage counselor.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:15:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I like to do that.  But the difference is "Hey babe, I'm going to take an hour or two with the girls" is different than "I'm taking the whole day".  Simple communication would be nice...as it would allow me to plan.

It's a huge difference when you are packing to take an infant out.  A couple hours is a bottle and a diaper with some emergency kit.  A whole day is packing 3 bottles, food, diapers, a change of clothes etc...
View Quote
You weren't a Boy Scout were you?  When do women ever get the time frame correct?  There as bad as we are. " Honey, I'm gonna have two beers and be home by 7:00. Or vice versa. 
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#22]
I would ask her.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Well this did not go how OP planned me thinks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Halfway through my wife uttering the words "Hey I'm planning on having brunch..." I'd already be making plans for myself with contingencies for +2, +4 hours, etc. Her out having fun with friends is a rarity.

Are you upset because you two had plans in the afternoon and her drunk fun occupied that time?

The only real issue I see with this is the possibility of drunk driving.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Wait till you have been married 29 years

These days will be welcomed
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm going to have brunch with the girls.  So at 10am I take the boy and we head out to give the house to the girls.  I get back at 2pm and they are still drinking and getting sauced.  

At 3pm the wife comes to me in the baby's room and says that she's going to go have a bite with one of her friends and will be just a minute...5:30pm she comes back home.

Since when is "brunch" a seven and a half hour event?  And why is it unreasonable for me to desire to know that "brunch" is going to run over?
View Quote

Lighten up Francis.  

Been there and yes maybe it's irritating that her schedule was so loose and evolved into more than she informed you about but that's just the way shit goes sometimes.  If your worst problem is that you got to spend 7 hours with your infant while your wife had fun it means your life is doing pretty OK.  Enjoy the kid, you'll wish you had more time like this when they get older.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Something is rotten in denmark.
View Quote

I bet she bought shoes and purses with OP's gun money.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:39:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Code?

I tell my wife I am going to the range for an hour, 7 hours later I show back up.
View Quote

Yeah, but try that line and show up at home with clean guns, a clean shirt, and stripper glitter on your pants.  

I think I am gonna take some stripper glitter to the next range session when we have a 30mph cross wind.  Maybe the divorce lawyers will pay a finders fee.......
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Would she get all pissy if the situation were reversed?

If no, stfu.

If yes, valid complaint.

If its good for the goose, ita good for the gander.  If its good for the gander, its good for the goose.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:47:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Does she expect you to call/text or are you just doing it out of courtesy?

If yes then mention it. The golden rule is a good rule.

If not, let it go. There could be lots of reasons she didn't. Including making her relationship appear better then than her friends'. As in "your husband is so good to you. Mine won't let me out like this without a lot of negotiating." Women are very competitive.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah, but try that line and show up at home with clean guns, a clean shirt, and stripper glitter on your pants.  

I think I am gonna take some stripper glitter to the next range session when we have a 30mph cross wind.  Maybe the divorce lawyers will pay a finders fee.......
View Quote
That's like the joke about the guy who was cheating on his wife. He laid out til real late one night with the other woman. Realizing he's fucked up royally he asks her if she has any baby power. She tells him it's in the medicine cabinet. He takes it and shakes it all over his hands, rubs it into the front and back of his pants and leaves. When he gets home his wife is waiting up for him and is pissed!  She demands to know where he's been and what he's been doing. He says Honey, I've messed up bad. I'm having an affair and was out with the other woman. She looks at him just crushed. She drops her gaze and stares at his pants and flies off the handle. 
  You lying basterd! You've been out shooting pool with the boys again after you promised me you wouldn't. I can't believe you'd do this! We'll talk about this in the morning. 
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:00:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nailed it!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Lighten up Francis.  

Been there and yes maybe it's irritating that her schedule was so loose and evolved into more than she informed you about but that's just the way shit goes sometimes.  If your worst problem is that you got to spend 7 hours with your infant while your wife had fun it means your life is doing pretty OK.  Enjoy the kid, you'll wish you had more time like this when they get older.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lighten up Francis.  

Yep.  It happens, man.  Life is hectic and sometimes it is good to step away without worrying about time.  It seems like yesterday that my kids were babies.  Make the most of your time with yours. 

How long have you been married, OP?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:05:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Looks like the arf curse struck the OP.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
And you have NEVER just "Stopped for one with the Guys"?
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Looks like the arf curse struck the OP.
View Quote

I've been struck by the curse for a long time brother.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Girl friend  went along with you wife's story so your wife could be with mister  wonderful. Happens a lot, nothing new.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#38]
My wife does stuff like that when her mom is in town, minus the day drinking. I used to get really irritated about it.

Then I realized that my range trips and breakfasts with the guys usually last longer than my predictions and occur with much more frequency than shopping trips with her mom.

When they are gone all day they usually make sure that the kids are still taken care of and they bring home something good for dinner. All I have to do is lounge around and wait for them to turn back up. So now I just make a point not to pick fights over stuff like that.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I like to do that.  But the difference is "Hey babe, I'm going to take an hour or two with the girls" is different than "I'm taking the whole day".  Simple communication would be nice...as it would allow me to plan.

It's a huge difference when you are packing to take an infant out.  A couple hours is a bottle and a diaper with some emergency kit.  A whole day is packing 3 bottles, food, diapers, a change of clothes etc...
View Quote

Lol wow....if you hadn't already outed yourself as a male, I would have never guessed that you were a guy.  

You literally sound like every chick I have ever dated. Your wife is letting off some steam...sack up and stop whining like a little bitch.  Is it that time of the month or something cupcake?  

Any guy with a lick of common sense would be smiling and shutting his fucking mouth so he could stick this incident in his back pocket to be used for his own benefit at a later date.

Or fuck her drunk friend to get back at her.  That would show her.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Lol

Marriage life
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I can't stand people who lie about their intentions about timing.

I mean Im not super rigid or clingy but if you say you're going to do x and will be gone for rougly x amount of time but come back mutiple hours after you say that's of form of lying IMO.

Its one of the (many) reasons I divorced my ex, she would ALWAYS say Im going to do x and be back around x time and that bitch would come back mutiple hours after she said she would be and think it wasn't a big deal.

There's the door bitch, go find someone else who will put up with that shit.
View Quote

Hahahaha that sounds familiar.  "I strongly support the 2a, but..."  Here is a pro tip:  You most definitely ARE controlling and a stage 5 clinger.  You honestly sound like the definition of "controlling douche", if you are calling people liars for being a little late.  You need to get a grip bud, and maybe even some professional help.

For some reason, I have a feeling that getting divorced wasn't exactly a one sided decision  She is probably still running and looking over her shoulder lol
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#42]
9 days afters she leaves you, you will see everything so clear. How you should have seen  all the warning signs.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Sounds like wifey had a good day and is a bit tipsy.  You have three possible moves here: start a fight about it, say nothing and stew on it for days, or do things to her that she only lets you do when she's drunk and happy.

Your call.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit this!!  For simple planning purposes and common courtesy.  

No problem with taking all the time you want/need.  

Just don't tell me 2 hours and end up taking 5.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:12:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Read this

girls night out

its written more for single guys but there are some truth bombs in there.

Unfortunately you are married and have a child. She has all the power in your relationship now. Your options are to tolerate everything she does you disagree with or get divorce raped.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You fail at preparedness.

Anything can happen when you take an infant out for a 'couple hours'.

Your leaving the house with an infant requires a full kit no matter how long you intended to stay out.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Why do you care?
View Quote

Because his wife just "pissed on his leg and established dominance." In front of her friends. He better learn really fast how to increase his value or he's in for a rough seven years leading to divorce rape.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:40:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You fail at preparedness.

Anything can happen when you take an infant out for a 'couple hours'.

Your leaving the house with an infant requires a full kit no matter how long you intended to stay out.
View Quote

This, 100%.

"Hey, babe, Im going to the range for a bit to shoot a few rounds."

6 hours and 2000 rounds later . . . .
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:44:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I predict OP will be posting an ARFCOM curse thread within a year.........
View Quote

I predict she strings the OP along until the kid is in school.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#50]
My late wife and I sometimes avoided this problem, by just not setting a time if none was needed. Sometimes she'd ask if we have plans for the next day, or just the evening, because she and her mom wanted to do some stuff. If I/we had nothing planned, I'd just say "Nope, go ahead."
   She did the same for me, because certain weather and hunting season dates meant that I was going to be out hunting. Her main concern was that she didn't like it when I'd leave the night before, and sleep in the truck. She wanted me to get a motel room, but I preferred to just get up and hunt without having to drive anywhere.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top