User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:30:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You not a POPO. $398 brah.  Let me write that once again $398. Three ninety eight!  398398398398398398!  

GT Distrubution.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rarely see used ones selling for the $400 you can buy a new one for

Where are all these $400 new Glocks at? That's $40 under dealer cost.

You not a POPO. $398 brah.  Let me write that once again $398. Three ninety eight!  398398398398398398!  

GT Distrubution.

ProForce
GSSF

$398 Glocks are best Glocks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:33:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
...XD. They're also the only users I've ever seen who actually carry in public with the free throw-away holsters included in the box.
View Quote

That holster is a huge piece of shit.

The mag carrier is somehow worse.

XDs are decent enough guns (in that they work for the designed purpose), but I cannot figure out the neckbeard fascination with them.  And why anybody would actually use that holster...

I'd honestly rather have an Uncle Mike's than that thing.  It's that bad.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Neither apply to me, nor a pretty good portion of the gun buying public. So once again, where are all of the $400 new Glocks average joe can buy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mil/LEO price.  $409 at my LGS (who is also the Glock distributor for the region).

Neither apply to me, nor a pretty good portion of the gun buying public. So once again, where are all of the $400 new Glocks average joe can buy?

Average joe needs to get off his ass and join GSSF if he's too busy to become a soldier, cop or firefighter.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd buy a decently used Gen2 G19 in a heartbeat if the price was right. I found a few before, but they sold them for a price as though they were made of solid gold and quenched with Gaston's tears of joy. Glock should of stayed with no finger grooves if they wanted to be closer to "perfection".
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would rather have the Gen 2 frame. The new ones are designed for someone else s hand
View Quote

Considering it just plastic and created from a mold, a savvy Glock would offer it as an option from the factory.

I lucked out and the finger grooves actually line up with my hand, but if given a choice I would do without them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Because Gen 4 works for me.  I don't give a damn what everyone else thinks.
View Quote

Most people hate on Glocks because of stupid internet memes and LGS BS from people that shoot little and talk much.  Most people I have met that carry a sidearm in their profession or shoot in competition at least respect the Glock for the product it is.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:11:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Average joe needs to get off his ass and join GSSF if he's too busy to become a soldier, cop or firefighter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mil/LEO price.  $409 at my LGS (who is also the Glock distributor for the region).

Too bad they don't have a veteran program.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Glock owners are fucking disgusting slobs.  Seriously, I have never seen more dirty - fucking filthy ass guns, and I'm not talking GSR or scuffs from use, but goddamn food in the butt (btw is that mashed potatoes or cake frosting you fat, unshowered fuck?), dead skin filling in the factory grip texture like some sort of organic bondo, something sticky is on every single sonofabitching used glock I've seen.  I shouldn't have to put on a hazmat suit and use tongs to pick up your overpriced piece of plastic shit.  Glocks are like magnets to fat, lazy fucks like small import cars are to people who will never change their oil.  They've seen the "torture" tests, they've got to hold up to their gluttony and negligence.  I swear one smelled like it had embedded itself into the bedsore-ridden oozing corpse of some Jabba that probably wasn't discovered for weeks after choking to death on a chicken bone.  Fucking disgusting, you really don't see this epic level of filthiness with other brands of used guns.  No thanks, I'll buy new if I want a shit gun.
View Quote

I've worked behind the counter and never seen such.  Must be a high ratio of fatties in Texas.....and liars
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This. A gen 1 G17 is not worth any more than a new one. Sellers think their gun is a collectible. Nope, its a Glock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my experience, most sellers seem to think their old Glocks are made of gold.

This. A gen 1 G17 is not worth any more than a new one. Sellers think their gun is a collectible. Nope, its a Glock.

13er ...CHECK

SIG fan boy
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

XDs are decent enough guns (in that they work for the designed purpose), but I cannot figure out the neckbeard fascination with them.  And why anybody would actually use that holster...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...XD. They're also the only users I've ever seen who actually carry in public with the free throw-away holsters included in the box.

At one point, the XD was the anti-Glock, and cheap. That's all there really is to it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Outstanding OP! One reason Glock is a best selling handgun in the USA and why democrats despise them. Everyone should own at least one Glock.

You are a great FIL

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Lol would of been funny if they had just took him old one trashed it and sent him a new gen2
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top