Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I stand with Israel. FBHO, and FI.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Biblical prophesy my friend !!!! All the Jews shall return to Israel- happening now as we talk !!!! and the last will be All the Nations shall turn against her !!!! which is heading that way. Everything is happening as it should be. Doesn't make it easy to swallow but nothing is happening by chance my friend. Just sit back and watch
View Quote

and a broken watch is right twice a day.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Leftists have always hated Israel. Nothing new.
View Quote

If you find a Progressive Jew remember his theology is Progressive Theology.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Why hate Israel? They're our only good ally in the Middle East. I love Israel.

Obama hates them because he's a Muslim sympathizer, and the Left now hates them, because Dear Leader hates them.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#5]
The left has gone full retard into the love for all things Islam.  (ISIS is just conveniently re-defined as not Islamic)  The old far left love for the PLO has gone mainstream now with the "occupation" concept, which they have since borrowed from the Palestinians to merge into other fights for "social justice" like "Occupy Wall street, and drawing parallels with Gaza and Ferguson.  It's a completely twisted ideology born out of the bitter minds of misfits and countercultural desires to poke a stick in the eye of what they view as being mainstream and American.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:51:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Short version... Boner invited Bibi to come give a pep talk to the House.  FBHO is all butthurt since Bibi is shitting on his (and his Horse Faced Sec of State) grand scheme to keep Iran from developing nukes (for the next two years).  FBHO claimed only he as the anointed one should be able to invite foreign leaders to come to DC.  The WH party line is Bibi shouldn't come since he has an election in two weeks and it wouldn't be proper... Unlike FBHO visiting other countries when he was running.

The left is toeing the 'D' talking points and will take any opportunity to cry about anything the 'R's' do.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top