Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:11:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You won't find an LEO here that doesn't think dirty cops should be prosecuted like anyone else...

There were a couple of folks in the Serpico thread the other day that were pretty incensed with Ol Frank and implied that the cops he turned in didn't deserve it.

Were they LEO?  I can't tell so maybe someone could chime in and say so, I didn't notice any ARF LEOs that I know telling them to STFU...That seems to imply to me that the dirty cops Serpico ratted on should not have been prosecuted.

No link?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1681032_Frank_Serpico_says_the_cops_are_out_of_control.html&light=serpico

See this post:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1681032_Frank_Serpico_says_the_cops_are_out_of_control.html&page=1#i50119069

Here's one where an individual I'm pretty sure is an LEO calls what was posted facts:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1681032_Frank_Serpico_says_the_cops_are_out_of_control.html&page=2#i50119462

Don't see any leo i know of against him in it.
Thanks for the link, interesting read.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm guessing out of my ass here, but most of the 200k LE in the US probably aren't in big cities.

Actually, standby, let me research this.

have to remember also the huge numbers of union cops in blue states even in rural areas, for example the NYSP, according to wikipedia, have 6k employees, I think they must all, or all but a couple, be in  a union.  

Meanwhile Alabama highway patrol only has 1200 employees

I could be wrong though
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
number wise I bet-er or maybe I'll go with "I suspect"-most cops have union representation. Sure a lot of cops here chime in that they aren't union, but the police on here, or at least the guys who post in GD a lot, are mostly Southern and mostly not working in a big city. Meanwhile there are libtard cities like Boston, NY and Chicago who have armies of union cops.  

I'd agree that most big city departments are unionized.

I'm guessing out of my ass here, but most of the 200k LE in the US probably aren't in big cities.

have to remember also the huge numbers of union cops in blue states even in rural areas, for example the NYSP, according to wikipedia, have 6k employees, I think they must all, or all but a couple, be in  a union.  

I could be wrong though

If you're referring to actual State Troopers, then you are wrong.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
number wise I bet-er or maybe I'll go with "I suspect"-most cops have union representation. Sure a lot of cops here chime in that they aren't union, but the police on here, or at least the guys who post in GD a lot, are mostly Southern and mostly not working in a big city. Meanwhile there are libtard cities like Boston, NY and Chicago who have armies of union cops.  

I'd agree that most big city departments are unionized.

I could be wrong though

What's the actual number of AL troopers?

Something closer to ~300?

Just curious
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
36 pages and still not locked...

You won't find an LEO here that doesn't think dirty cops should be prosecuted like anyone else...
When they defend a cop in a video..it could be for a varity of reasons. Frst hand experience with that incident, an opinion based on their experience, policy and procedure,etc.

View Quote

We keep hearing that but we keep seeing a seemingly never-ending series of "isolated incidents". Throw that in with the tales Extorris tells and it seems like just lip service.

Trained good cops work side by side with the assholes every day and yet the problem continues. How can that be?

There are words and there are deeds.

I'm far from a hater. Hell the cops on here have always been pretty cool to me and I've only ever had 1 serious run-in with teh popo. But you said you wanted an honest discussion in here so that's my non-diplomatic observation.

Let the butthurt flow.

Page / 37
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top