Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:14:06 PM EDT
[#1]
A Men Zoom, the older you get the more you find what being old is all about. I to train religiously with weights, work the ground when not at work. No matter how hard I try, it is damn hard to get rid of the middle once you get it. You can bench 315 for 3x6, but the spread keeps on a coming. If the shtf, I will probable be like others, and as necessity is the mother of invention, then getting into shape will be quickly forthcoming. It's not easy, but in the long run your physical and mental health will enable you to meet any type of stressful situation that comes along.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Some of you asked:

Pull ups are either palm in or out or both (I find that I can get in a extra pull up by switching methods immediately after I can't do another one).

Crunches replaced sit-ups a few years ago due to excessive injuries.  Max sit-ups was 80, with crunches it is 100 (in two minutes).

Females are tested at 3 miles now, vice 1.5

To stay in shape, you must exercise a minimum of three hours weekly.  This does not include your shower or dressing time.  GETTING in shape requires more effort.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:26:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in fair shape for 48.
I gained 27 pounds on medication this winter. Working on getting back to 180 or so.
I'm able to work out at work so that helps.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 9:22:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, I do my part, I drive pass two! not one but two! gyms to and from work! OK! OK!
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 11:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]
ME, ME, ME, Boy and girls, You would not belive what great shape I am in after going through the physical therapy with my arm.  It has inspired me to keep fit, and even got me back into the martial arts.  Although I still admire firearms, I sold a great deal of them to support my fitness habit.  Ya know...It's good to be back here among you all
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top