User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:23:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I banged shakira!

But then I found out she was just a dirty mop that resembled shakira.  Sort of a let down but me and the mop usually have a pretty hot time together on the weekends.
View Quote

Mop fucker.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:47:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Mop fucker.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I banged shakira!

But then I found out she was just a dirty mop that resembled shakira.  Sort of a let down but me and the mop usually have a pretty hot time together on the weekends.

Mop fucker.

Hey at least I'm clean when I'm done. Who here can make the same claim?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:16:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Without pics, this thread did not happen
View Quote

Meh, why not?

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Front woman for an Indie band who later went on to have a successful career on her own. No, I'm not saying who. It was one time, post-show, I was lucky enough to score tickets and an invite to a party back at her hotel as she was involved with a public policy initiative I was working on when I was in the state senate as a committee director. We drank too much, screwed around, and her assistant was kind enough to send me home in her limo. I was 25, young, dumb, and full of cum. I tried to get in touch with her, but not surprisingly I never heard back from her.

Other than that, just a couple of mid-level female politicians who were screwing around on their husbands with a boy toy senate staffer. None of them were anything to write home about, but if you were in your mid 20s getting seduced by some not so terrible looking 40 something female legislators, a state Supreme Court judge, and a Lt. Governor, you might let it go to your head and think with the wrong one.

None of them were hot by any stretch, although they were not un attractive, it was totally about the power and influence of who they were. I'm in my40's now and realize I was doing some pretty awful things back then. I'm glad I am out of politics for the most part, it totally fucks with your sense of right and wrong. I really don't like who I was back then, and many of the things I had done - especially the dalliances with married women. My values were totally buggered, love had nothing to do with it.i had no respect for them, much less myself.

So I guess the above is more of a confession than bragging.
View Quote

are you the guy who turned Melissa Etheridge gay?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I banged a couple 911 dispatchers.  Thats as famous as I've got.
View Quote

In my youth.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#6]
One of the girls on last years Big Break television show on the Golf Channel.

Not exactly famous.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:33:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Front woman for an Indie band who later went on to have a successful career on her own. No, I'm not saying who. It was one time, post-show, I was lucky enough to score tickets and an invite to a party back at her hotel as she was involved with a public policy initiative I was working on when I was in the state senate as a committee director. We drank too much, screwed around, and her assistant was kind enough to send me home in her limo. I was 25, young, dumb, and full of cum. I tried to get in touch with her, but not surprisingly I never heard back from her.

Other than that, just a couple of mid-level female politicians who were screwing around on their husbands with a boy toy senate staffer. None of them were anything to write home about, but if you were in your mid 20s getting seduced by some not so terrible looking 40 something female legislators, a state Supreme Court judge, and a Lt. Governor, you might let it go to your head and think with the wrong one.

None of them were hot by any stretch, although they were not un attractive, it was totally about the power and influence of who they were. I'm in my40's now and realize I was doing some pretty awful things back then. I'm glad I am out of politics for the most part, it totally fucks with your sense of right and wrong. I really don't like who I was back then, and many of the things I had done - especially the dalliances with married women. My values were totally buggered, love had nothing to do with it.i had no respect for them, much less myself.

Not the only one...
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#8]
It would be stupid for anyone to actually post a name in this thread. It is pretty much a guarantee that someone will hunt down contact info for the person that was posted about and then send them links to this thread.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Helen Thomas.

Back when she was hot.

View Quote

Nice!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#10]
This thread's theme song:
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, why not?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/THR-Thumper/4B8CFB90-94D7-4CC8-9E34-0CF612146555_zpserif7szi.jpg

Nice.......
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not the only one...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not the only one...

Did she walk across the fire for you?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:36:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Back up singer for Rick Trevino.  And a Miss Missouri several years ago.  That's all I've got.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Katie Holmes just before she got married. We dated for a year and went our separate ways then both got married a couple of years later. We still keep in touch.
View Quote
You're Chris Klein? Holy shit, you were awesome in American Pie!

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:45:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Do you really believe everything you read in tabloids and wiki for that matter? lol I bet Jerry Springer was your source for the news. She wasn't dating when we were doing our thing. I never mentioned what year it was and I won't out of respect for her. She read this thread last night and got a kick out of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Katie Holmes just before she got married. We dated for a year and went our separate ways then both got married a couple of years later. We still keep in touch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Holmes#Personal_life

Do you really believe everything you read in tabloids and wiki for that matter? lol I bet Jerry Springer was your source for the news. She wasn't dating when we were doing our thing. I never mentioned what year it was and I won't out of respect for her. She read this thread last night and got a kick out of it.
There is probably some Katie Holmes uber fan that religiously updates Katie Holmes wiki. Meanwhile you expect us to take your word? LOL.

If you just said you banged her that might be believable, but you dated her for a year? Common sense says you dropped this bombshell that you dated Holmes, forgetting to even bother checking online sources linked to magazine articles and shit, which state she was with Chris Klein for five years before she shacked up with Tom Cruise. Before that, she was with some other dude (not you). When did you date her? When she was a kid on Dawson's Creek?

You do realize that there is an entire industry in Hollywood to find out who celebrities are fucking right? Even funnier is that you expect us to believe you emailed an Arfcom thread about banging famous people to Katie Holmes that includes you bragging about fucking her and she was supposed to have gotten a kick out of it. Doesn't bringing up your relationship conflict with this little gem "I never mentioned what year it was and I won't out of respect for her." So you were with her, for a year, will admit it in a thread about boasting about banging famous people, but out of respect you just wont specify the year?

Liar liar, pants on fire. I'm calling shenanigans.

If I'm wrong, you should update her Wiki profile to include yourself, so everyone knows the truth. You already bragged on this website, might as well go all out.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#17]
When I was 19 I was banging a woman that posed for Playboy

Not a centerfold but was in one of those Girls of the pac10 spreads

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, why not?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/THR-Thumper/4B8CFB90-94D7-4CC8-9E34-0CF612146555_zpserif7szi.jpg

Is that your only shirt?  
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:09:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Is that your only shirt?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is that your only shirt?  
LOL, good one.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:13:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Not the only one...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not the only one...

I understand..
I knew a girl in college who later joined the softball team.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:16:16 PM EDT
[#21]
I was fortunate enough to accidentally get a handful of awesomeness with an upcoming country singer Chasity Dawn after a show up in Canada almost 10 years ago while TDY.  A bunch of us were taking a group picture with her and someone put one of our squadron patches on her shirt.  The patch had a Velcro backing, so it was staying put at first.  Then it began to fall and I "caught" it.  I had a slight inebriation so I really didn't mean to, and she laughed it off.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I was fortunate enough to accidentally get a handful of awesomeness with an upcoming country singer Chasity Dawn after a show up in Canada almost 10 years ago while TDY.  A bunch of us were taking a group picture with her and someone put one of our squadron patches on her shirt.  The patch had a Velcro backing, so it was staying put at first.  Then it began to fall and I "caught" it.  I had a slight inebriation so I really didn't mean to, and she laughed it off.

View Quote

and..................................then you slept with her?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:22:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Gorgeous house/jazz singer from Chicago.

She now lives in L.A. and works for Oprah.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Long ago a woman who has recently been on several recurring Today show segments. She is very successful and I am very happy and proud of her accomplishments.

More recently a Budweiser ring card girl that held up the round number in several title fights.

Both redheads ( my weakness) both hot as can be.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Kelli Staxxx
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#26]
My closest brush with fame was when Brooke Shields photobombed me on the Cunard Princess back in December 1990 in Bahrain.

I have photographic proof, lol.

No, there was no banging.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I dated for awhile a Canadian girl from 24.  She has been in other things and she sure was good.  She kinda got f'd up after I broke it off and she hasn't been the same since.  We still talk about once or twice a week and I think I am the only thing keeping her from going truly insane.  I grew up in SoCal and have dated and been friends with many well known if not famous people, but this one is probably the most famous at this moment.  
View Quote

Elisha Cuthbert?

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:42:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Is that your only shirt?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, why not?

Is that your only shirt?  

Someone told me black was thinning.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She never called me back the next day.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:47:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Ex long term GF prior to my wife was the captain of our college (25k kids) cheerleading squad

... that was alot of fun, but I think I dodged a bullet in the long run
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#32]
I banged a chick popular enough that she gave me a VD   Lucky for me, it was the kind you can get rid of.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
(25k kids) cheerleading squad
View Quote

That's a LOT of cheerleaders.  Target rich environment.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

An ex-news anchor on a very popular network. Of course it was way before she got famous and moved to New York. Oh and she quit because she wanted to, not because she had to.

View Quote

Candy Crowley?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Noelle Parker

She replaced Ashly Judd on the TV show "Sisters" and lived acrossed the street from me at the top of Beachwood Canyon in Hollywood.

She was batshit crazy with very crazy ideas about sex.

When we first started messing around she was trying to avoid sex because her Guru (yes she had a guru and had even spent a year living in an Ashram) told her that sex was a trigger for her crazy. So we would get very heavy into it and instead of sex she would rub off on my leg while she was fully clothed. Yes, I'm saying that she would grind against me until she had an orgasm. She thought this was fine, I thought it seemed freakier that almost anything I had ever done and as a musician living in Hollywood in the late 80's early 90's I had done some pretty crazy stuff.

In the end I ruined what most guys would consider the perfect situation, sex with no strings. She just wanted to fuck me and take me to parties (I met Laurence Fishburne and Steve Buscemi with her), I on the other hand got attached and clingly and fucked it all up.

Funny thing is that I was kind of on the TV show with her. Her character had kind of become a madam, and they were setting up a scene where she is at a desk with her calender in front of her showing all the dates of here girls "Dates". They told her to just right some names down on the calender, guys and girls like she was setting people up. She wrote down "Cherry, Eric, Airport at 7:30" or something like that. My name is Eric, and I have Cherry Poptart tatooed on my right forarm. (not a cherry poptart, Cherry Poptart from the adult comics)
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#37]

Is this her?

because if so, me too!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Dated a Washington Wizards Dancer for almost a year
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I was an actor for many years. There's a couple of ladies everyone here would know, and many have fapped to.  One was on Saved By the Bell, one in a Mel Gibson film.  One I turned down happens to be one of the craziest actresses in history (a hint:  Harrison Ford costar)...and also one of the hottest (of the 80s mind you).

They are just like everyone else...they want to be loved, just like you and me.

Those days are long gone now...which is not a bad thing.
View Quote

Since you aren't telling who, I am only going to have to assume...

Saved by the Bell

Mel Gibson co star
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:33:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, why not?

Your wife is lovely. Who's that goober she's sitting with?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, why not?

Uh, that ain't my wife. She predates my wife.

I'm happily married and retired now.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, why not?

Pretty girl. Who is she?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I got a co-worker that says he hooked up with former Senator Kay Hagan.
View Quote
I walked in on her while she was in the bathroom. LOL

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Dude I know hooked up with Paris Hilton at prep school in the late 90's. He's credible.

I dated a girl in college for a few months who went on to become the mayor of a small city. I suspect she'll end up in Congress at some point.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:42:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Can't retire at 30 with only 100k/ year
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow!  You guys have fucked some really famous chicks!

So far we have the following names on the list:

An Actress
A Politician
A Musician
A Cheerleader

but but no names because the bullshit flag would be raised or "i don't kiss and tell" or whatever bs excuse lol

no shit

this reminds me off how all everyone makes their GFs  have gusher orgasms.   they all have 14 inch dicks.  get pussy at the drop of a hat.  make 100,000K a year  have no debt and own their own homes and are ready to retire at age 30

Can't retire at 30 with only 100k/ year

The 99% don't know that...

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#46]
I banged a Hooters girl!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm the only guy in the world who can make Linda Lovelace gag.  
View Quote

Maybe a bath would help
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#48]
a few times with a girl who was on a competitive reality TV show
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Holmes#Personal_life

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:01:23 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was an actor for many years. There's a couple of ladies everyone here would know, and many have fapped to.  One was on Saved By the Bell, one in a Mel Gibson film.  One I turned down happens to be one of the craziest actresses in history (a hint:  Harrison Ford costar)...and also one of the hottest (of the 80s mind you).

They are just like everyone else...they want to be loved, just like you and me.

Those days are long gone now...which is not a bad thing.

Since you aren't telling who, I am only going to have to assume...

Saved by the Bell
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg1MDUxMjcwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzE1MzAzMw@@._V1_SY317_CR131,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Mel Gibson co star
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODU1NDkyMzczOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzgwOTc0._V1_SX99_CR0,0,99,99_AL_.jpg

Your pictures didn't come up.

The three I have mentioned are all different women (one already revealed by our cracked team of investigators).
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top