BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:34:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I asked for opinions.  And got them.  Thanks.  

True, I did have someone in mind but calling them out wasn't the purpose of the thread, not to mention it would be against COC.  

If someone starts a thread asking people for the worst movie they ever saw with the idea that someone would mention the one they have in mind would that bug you too?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

This thread is fckingn retarded.  It's up there with dport's stunt but with more catty estrogen.

Put your big boy pants on and say what you mean.

I'm not perfect but at least I get that part right every time.

I asked for opinions.  And got them.  Thanks.  

True, I did have someone in mind but calling them out wasn't the purpose of the thread, not to mention it would be against COC.  

If someone starts a thread asking people for the worst movie they ever saw with the idea that someone would mention the one they have in mind would that bug you too?  
That's a funny way to spell DK-prof

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#3]
There's actually a number of personal attacks in this thread, so probably best to lock it
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top