Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Madcap

I have the pictures of generalized badassery, NSFW video of sexual exploits, and knowledge of a broad variety of interests to back up how I present myself cupcake

LOL you roll your eyes...  I'm just an average dude in the crowd I run with.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:42:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Madcap

I have the pictures of generalized badassery, NSFW video of sexual exploits, and knowledge of a broad variety of interests to back up how I present myself cupcake

The popped collars and flat billed hats crowd?

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I will think of his screenname here in a little while.

It was probably in some oilfield jobs thread.  I posted something like "Too many guys... Too much testosterone for me."

(I had been working heavy industrial construction since 1998, and I am just tired of the whole pecking order bullshit to ever want to put myself in the middle of bum fuck North Dakota with a bunch of oilfield guys.)

So this guy replies back with something like "That's okay.  They need McDonald's workers where you live."

It has stuck in my craw ever since.
View Quote
LOL when I graduated dive school offshore was paying $10 an hour to start, and the big joke is that dumb "McDonalds/ flipping burgers" shit for dragging up.

So we get out of school everyone rolls down to La right after Katrina, and the first thing everyone see's is a Burger King sign with an ad looking for managers paying a $6000 sign on bonus.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:43:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Madcap

Come on, show us some of the general badassery pics though!  I don't doubt you at all, but posting proof for everyone else would be cool!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:44:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Anyone who has been banned and comes back again under a new screen name, AKA the "familiar" crowd.

What they have to say to us is just SO important that they have to keep banging away, like a bird at a piece of window glass.

After that would be the ones that Reservist mentioned.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:44:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

The Marine Infantry/ Veteran/ Deep Sea Diver crowd...

But, you know, good guess, you were close.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:50:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nope.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
matthardcore.
Beat me to it.

This.  Op what do we win

Nope.

I'll still peg him if you want.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:25:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Come on, show us some of the general badassery pics though!  I don't doubt you at all, but posting proof for everyone else would be cool!
View Quote
Awww, I just realized I should really go through and scan a lot of my stuff...

Anyways, need to get racked out but here's a representative sample.

We have both types of music, machine guns AND missiles...

Of course, part of living a bad ass life, is to do bad ass things, and surround yourself with bad ass people.

Iraq 03 invasion.

For those who see Fury, imagine the scene where they turn into the tree line and advance (no spoilers)  My Bn basically drove through that...  (Nasaryiah) It was like driving through a GI Joe shoot out.

Get out, go to dive school because 9-5 ain't my style

As a side note, after I did that some other buddies from the Marines followed my lead when they EAS'ed, and are currently diving down in Cali.  

Got to dive the heavy gear a few times.  DIT in Seattle is one of the only commercial dive schools that incorporates it.  It's heavier than it looks on land, but in the water I could literally fly around.  I would fill the suit with air, and then hit the dump button and land on the other divers spider monkey style.

Work in the GOM of course is differnt.

Oil and Gas is an interesting field. Money.

Got to help build this sat system

I even had to dive it once.  Got paid $880 a day, was in for 17 days on the tail end of a job.

It was probably not worth it.  We almost got cooked when the environmental control system ate shit.

But yea got to swim with Barracuda and sharks every day, no pics of that though.

Done a bunch of other neat stuff.   I hate being bored, and normal stuff bores me because I'm kind of jaded at this point.

That's part of the reason I'm getting into anthropology and archeology so I can travel around and basically get paid to learn and make shit up.

Oh yea, one more thing;
Not specifically a Mustang, but in general, badassery needs a fast red car involved.

Oh yea, I'm also the ARFCOM standard of 6'2", you know, just so people like electricsheep can find another reason to roll their eyes. Am I a bad ass?  Not really, I'm just a normal guy.  Do I do a ton of bad ass stuff?  Undoubtedly.
But for real, I've been really fortunate in my life to be able to get to do uncommon things, and subsequently surround myself with really neat people.  Marines, Diving, running a huge bar, alternative energy research, working at an abandoned missle silo, and now school, all along the way I've had tons of support from friends and family.  Of course the biggest support comes from the only people that can support, other Vets IRL and here on ARF.  To me, those are the biggest bad asses on the block, the dudes that can see a problem with a buddy and help.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:28:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii297/thejackal72/Scan10032_zpsd81d7287.jpg

Of course, part of living a bad ass life, is to do bad ass things, and surround yourself with bad ass people.

Iraq 03 invasion.

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/p526x395/293932_10150829806155346_1910217914_n.jpg?oh=fbe8958f930cc889485d3c9cba5e91a9&oe=54E9750C

For those who see Fury, imagine the scene where they turn into the tree line and advance (no spoilers)  My Bn basically drove through that...  (Nasaryiah) It was like driving through a GI Joe shoot out.

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/v/t1.0-9/s600x600/1928309_14237060345_7581_n.jpg?oh=af18c43984c591fde7d834d03a4777d6&oe=54BA6A17

As a side note, after I did that some other buddies from the Marines followed my lead when they EAS'ed, and are currently diving down in Cali.  

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/251870_10151788801635346_1458685504_n.jpg?oh=7b86d6e8ba9b52e4480fb3100c01927a&oe=54BE1D97

Got to dive the heavy gear a few times.  DIT in Seattle is one of the only commercial dive schools that incorporates it.  It's heavier than it looks on land, but in the water I could literally fly around.  I would fill the suit with air, and then hit the dump button and land on the other divers spider monkey style.

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s600x600/167767_10150377115180346_4770804_n.jpg?oh=cc8b909cfb3d2536ebb7aa7fc79c04e9&oe=54B53F56

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/39263_10150236521290346_6820744_n.jpg?oh=91c427c1f143ce77f0a6ae0c5555d20c&oe=54AACAB8

I even had to dive it once.  Got paid $880 a day, was in for 17 days on the tail end of a job.

It was probably not worth it.  We almost got cooked when the environmental control system ate shit.

But yea got to swim with Barracuda and sharks every day, no pics of that though.

Done a bunch of other neat stuff.   I hate being bored, and normal stuff bores me because I'm kind of jaded at this point.

That's part of the reason I'm getting into anthropology and archeology so I can travel around and basically get paid to learn and make shit up.

Oh yea, one more thing;

Not specifically a Mustang, but in general, badassery needs a fast red car involved.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/p526x395/1798869_804767149562538_6011871093285169646_n.jpg?oh=bb6a3032c3a6e05f1aa0751d7dd15ff0&oe=54AA895E&__gda__=1424579884_bb73860f6796e4b11b4d8562ae12ddbc

Oh yea, I'm also the ARFCOM standard of 6'2", you know, just so people like electricsheep can find another reason to roll their eyes. Am I a bad ass?  Not really, I'm just a normal guy.  Do I do a ton of bad ass stuff?  Undoubtedly.

But for real, I've been really fortunate in my life to be able to get to do uncommon things, and subsequently surround myself with really neat people.  Marines, Diving, running a huge bar, alternative energy research, working at an abandoned missle silo, and now school, all along the way I've had tons of support from friends and family.  Of course the biggest support comes from the only people that can support, other Vets IRL and here on ARF.  To me, those are the biggest bad asses on the block, the dudes that can see a problem with a buddy and help.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii297/thejackal72/Scan10032_zpsd81d7287.jpg

Iraq 03 invasion.

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/p526x395/293932_10150829806155346_1910217914_n.jpg?oh=fbe8958f930cc889485d3c9cba5e91a9&oe=54E9750C

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/v/t1.0-9/s600x600/1928309_14237060345_7581_n.jpg?oh=af18c43984c591fde7d834d03a4777d6&oe=54BA6A17

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/251870_10151788801635346_1458685504_n.jpg?oh=7b86d6e8ba9b52e4480fb3100c01927a&oe=54BE1D97

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s600x600/167767_10150377115180346_4770804_n.jpg?oh=cc8b909cfb3d2536ebb7aa7fc79c04e9&oe=54B53F56

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/39263_10150236521290346_6820744_n.jpg?oh=91c427c1f143ce77f0a6ae0c5555d20c&oe=54AACAB8

Oh yea, one more thing;

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/p526x395/1798869_804767149562538_6011871093285169646_n.jpg?oh=bb6a3032c3a6e05f1aa0751d7dd15ff0&oe=54AA895E&__gda__=1424579884_bb73860f6796e4b11b4d8562ae12ddbc

Like I said, I didn't doubt you!  Now people can't bitch!  Cool pics, thanks!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:32:50 AM EDT
[#10]
No worries, it's where it was leading anyways.

And also thanks for the props!  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:54:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're welcome,and I'll post some fobbit pics if you want.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:57:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I try to avoid props while diving.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Holy crap madcap.  you do leave the Internet once in a while, well done.

Your still full of yourself, but it seems you have earned it and then some.  I'm sure your correctly not taking this as an insult.

$880/day ain't bad bread.   That's about what I was doing on the trading floor, but no sea turtles.

You need to become a stunt helicopter pilot to balence it all out
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:08:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Humm, two of the ARFettes, huh?  Gotta be OATT, XCR, BeS, or Naamah.

ETA:  We have a bunch of pretty strong personalities here.  Some of them occasionally annoy me, but at least you know where they stand, not so the mewling little candyass bitches afraid to step up and say what they think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is only 2 that I can think of. I'm not calling anyone out so I'll do this with hints. Inflated sense of self image due to basement dwellers telling them they are attractive all day, constantly being white knighted, derail almost every thread when they post in with some kind of "cute" comments and then the more desperate posters dote on them for 3-4 pages. They will never stop posting here because without this site I doubt they would have any since of self validation from "peers" ever again.

For 8 months straight I worked 46+ hours a week plus going to school full time so I only checked arfcom maybe once a month if that. When I finally had time to post again and I came back these same two people were doing the same shit. As far as I know they don't even own guns because I have never seen them talk about them.

I won't acknowledge a correct answer if someone guesses who they are. White Knights PREPARE YOUR SWORDS!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110519033812/uncyclopedia/images/0/02/Internet_white_knight.gif

ETA:  We have a bunch of pretty strong personalities here.  Some of them occasionally annoy me, but at least you know where they stand, not so the mewling little candyass bitches afraid to step up and say what they think.

That doesn't sound like me at all.  

Half the people here think I'm a guy anyway.  I can't hide the fact that I'm a woman in the male/female relationship threads that I'm drawn to (although I have been known to discuss guns occasionally) but if I were flaunting it on a day-to-day basis I'd have definitely gone with a different avatar and username.

I have to admit that if it is me he's talking about, pretty ballsy doing it in my own thread.  I like that.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:33:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Nobody's landed on it yet.  Just throwing that out there.  
View Quote

That guy with his picture in his avatar.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Half the people here think I'm a guy anyway.  I can't hide the fact that I'm a woman in the male/female relationship threads that I'm drawn to (although I have been known to discuss guns occasionally) but if I were flaunting it on a day-to-day basis I'd have definitely gone with a different avatar and username.

I have to admit that if it is me he's talking about, pretty ballsy doing it in my own thread.  I like that.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is only 2 that I can think of. I'm not calling anyone out so I'll do this with hints. Inflated sense of self image due to basement dwellers telling them they are attractive all day, constantly being white knighted, derail almost every thread when they post in with some kind of "cute" comments and then the more desperate posters dote on them for 3-4 pages. They will never stop posting here because without this site I doubt they would have any since of self validation from "peers" ever again.

For 8 months straight I worked 46+ hours a week plus going to school full time so I only checked arfcom maybe once a month if that. When I finally had time to post again and I came back these same two people were doing the same shit. As far as I know they don't even own guns because I have never seen them talk about them.

I won't acknowledge a correct answer if someone guesses who they are. White Knights PREPARE YOUR SWORDS!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110519033812/uncyclopedia/images/0/02/Internet_white_knight.gif

Well, he whined about men here saying his candidates were attractive...
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

BohrAdam is a really smart guy.   I do not hate him, but disappointed with him in how he comes off as a smug a-hole instead of just coming out with an explanation of his position which he is capable of doing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BohrAdam

BohrAdam is a really smart guy.   I do not hate him, but disappointed with him in how he comes off as a smug a-hole instead of just coming out with an explanation of his position which he is capable of doing.

About the only time you'll see him post is to make a smartass comment. One of his favorite shticks is to claim GD has "cognitive dissonance" when two or more members disagree with each other. He's good with his Psych 101 glossary; l'll give him that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:49:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

DanTsx.  Yea, don't recall ever seeing Matt before Dan's departure. They are twins if anything.
View Quote

matthardcore was around. I first saw him posting in the NE HTF before it got split up. He would coincedentally show up within a couple posts of a DanSTD comment, virtually always to make a supporting point.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The numbers were on your side but still......

I will say that nobody has mentioned the one I'm thinking of.  It's still interesting to see the various perceptions of what the catchphrase *legend in his own mind* means.

I think it might be because y'all are more immune to *locker room* talk.  I think most of y'all likely hear about other guys' escapades on a daily basis so throwing one more onto the pile doesn't really stand out.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

For now.  

I'm super ADD so once I finish my Berlin trilogy, it will be frog for a day of so until I latch onto something else.

Most likely three stooges related.   I feel a bit of Shemp running through my veins.

Nyuk Nyuk nyuck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your avatar is less annoying now at least...I'll give you that.

For now.  

I'm super ADD so once I finish my Berlin trilogy, it will be frog for a day of so until I latch onto something else.

Most likely three stooges related.   I feel a bit of Shemp running through my veins.

Nyuk Nyuk nyuck

That's Curly's line.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:03:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I see his point about threads being derailed.  It can be annoying regardless of the impetus behind the derailment.  Kind of hard to assign *blame* there though unless it's obvious the woman is going out of her way to seek attention (and specifically just because she's a woman) as opposed to being just another poster in a thread.  We have enough male attention seekers here to know it's not all on the women.  

Then again, with thousands of posters here and GD being an environment where everyone likes to cut loose, it's kind of a given that many threads will take a turn at some point, regardless.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:07:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I will think of his screenname here in a little while.

It was probably in some oilfield jobs thread.  I posted something like "Too many guys... Too much testosterone for me."

(I had been working heavy industrial construction since 1998, and I am just tired of the whole pecking order bullshit to ever want to put myself in the middle of bum fuck North Dakota with a bunch of oilfield guys.)

So this guy replies back with something like "That's okay.  They need McDonald's workers where you live."

It has stuck in my craw ever since.
View Quote

Have you ever had a drive-thru customer dial 911 because you quit serving breakfast 5 minutes ago?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Just call me Max, .... Tucker Max......

....Jr.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My guess is that he was talking about the women that come into a thread, make some overtly sexual comment and then get leg humped for the next 3 pages.  I think the "G'day M'Lady Creepers" are worse than the women begging them for attention.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I will say that nobody has mentioned the one I'm thinking of.  It's still interesting to see the various perceptions of what the catchphrase *legend in his own mind* means.

I think it might be because y'all are more immune to *locker room* talk.  I think most of y'all likely hear about other guys' escapades on a daily basis so throwing one more onto the pile doesn't really stand out.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you talking about the dude who is always bragging about his conquests and all the "Yeah, I did her, then she did xyz so I told her to fuck off, and then started nailing this new chick"?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My guess is that he was talking about the women that come into a thread, make some overtly sexual comment and then get leg humped for the next 3 pages.  I think the "G'day M'Lady Creepers" are worse than the women begging them for attention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, people all perceive things differently.  I don't think I'm off the hook yet.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well, people all perceive things differently.  I don't think I'm off the hook yet.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt anyone puts you in that group.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Are you talking about the dude who is always bragging about his conquests and all the "Yeah, I did her, then she did xyz so I told her to fuck off, and then started nailing this new chick"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close, but no cigar.  The one I have in mind doesn't actually start threads.  Just likes to post in other people's threads.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Is it the guy with the smashed army hat as an avatar?  I think he's a ranger or something.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:19:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I appreciate the sentiment.  

Gotta' be careful though-----you're treading dangerously close to white knight territory.  Around here all it takes is agreeing with a woman in a thread and out come the memes.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:20:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Gotta' be careful though-----you're treading dangerously close to white knight territory.  Around here all it takes is agreeing with a woman in a thread and out come the memes.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop using your gender as a weapon.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Is it the guy with the smashed army hat as an avatar?  I think he's a ranger or something.
View Quote

FREE?  Nope.  

Still hasn't been mentioned.  Which is fine, really.  I don't intend for this to be an actual call-out thread.  I was just curious to see if I'm the only one he bugs.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sorry I'm late...

Had a kid standing there with his bike drinking a Hi-C in the parking lot...

IBTL?
View Quote

Did you blade?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:25:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Close, but no cigar.  The one I have in mind doesn't actually start threads.  Just likes to post in other people's threads.
View Quote

Two black eyes to go with the cigar?

This thread seems like a huge call out thread.
I have three or four names in mind. All but one of them has been mentioned.
One has been mentioned several times.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:32:31 AM EDT
[#36]
fedDC or couch commando. but couch commando is no more so....
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay, so NOT SaigamanTX.  Pity, he could have been a contender.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:34:12 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Wait...what?

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wait...what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait...what?

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:38:05 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait...what?

I just checked, he's not gotten the banhammer, so what the fuck are you talking about, bjohnson?

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:38:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

FREE?  Nope.  

Still hasn't been mentioned.  Which is fine, really.  I don't intend for this to be an actual call-out thread. .  .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FREE?  Nope.  

Still hasn't been mentioned.  Which is fine, really.  I don't intend for this to be an actual call-out thread. .  .

Sorry, I am not buying that. I can't believe this thread lasted this long. This thread is one step away from a pit thread. It has been a lot of fun though, so I tip my hat to you, sir--or whatever you are.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:43:49 AM EDT
[#42]
I'll mention a name no one else has: Pavlov wolf.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#43]
I can think of a few candidates...but to be fair, I can think of more than a few by name that would likely label me a candidate.  In fact, one of them already did at one point.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:47:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Sorry, I am not buying that. I can't believe this thread lasted this long. This thread is one step away from a pit thread. It has been a lot of fun though, so I tip my hat to you, sir--or whatever you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FREE?  Nope.  

Really?  I've seen several threads like this asking who wins in whatever category.  I never intended to mention this person by name (thus the call out part) but I guess it does have the potential to get ugly if someone who's been mentioned otherwise gets their feelings hurt.  

I don't have a problem if the mods feel it would be better off if it were locked.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Are you talking about the "know it all" types or someone that actually thinks they are a legend?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:10:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Is it System Message?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Not a thread starter?  Well that rules out Sugarbear.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:35:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Really?  I've seen several threads like this asking who wins in whatever category.  I never intended to mention this person by name (thus the call out part) but I guess it does have the potential to get ugly if someone who's been mentioned otherwise gets their feelings hurt.  

I don't have a problem if the mods feel it would be better off if it were locked.
View Quote

If you have no intention of giving your own opinion, this thread is nothing but a way for people to tell other people who they think is a pompous ass, for your own amusement.

You've been making remarks like "close, but no cigar".
Either spit it out, or shut it down. Quit being coy.

edit to add the part in bold.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I just checked, he's not gotten the banhammer, so what the fuck are you talking about, bjohnson?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait...what?

maybe wrong name. Who the hell was the self entitled "educated" guy that looked like skeletor that always posted pictured of himself smoking. HE got the ban hammer I am pretty sure.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top