Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:19:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Tibetan air burial.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:36:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I think it's a generational thing.

More of the older people I know want the big to do.

More of the younger people I know don't care.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:54:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Donate the useful parts to people that need them. Donate the rest to science. Anything leftover can be buried in the dirt, reunited with Gaia.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:03:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Shit, man, I'll peg your corpse if that really is your final wish.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want ARFCOM to gangbang my body. It will be like General Discussion but in 3D..

You dirty, dirty man.

Do you know how difficult it was not to include you in that post directly lol.

Shit, man, I'll peg your corpse if that really is your final wish.

Half of Arfcom just changed their minds.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:03:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:12:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm at about 90% for cremation!

5% for burial!!

But that last 5% has possibility's!!

Shot into space?
Turned into a diamond?
Turned into fireworks?

Some very interesting possibilities!
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:47:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Vultures FTW
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:03:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Whatever is going to be easiest for my loved ones. I personally don't give a shit.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:06:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Has anyone said poke some holes in me and flip me overboard ye?
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:18:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't reckon anyone could top Dennis Wilson of "Beach Boys" fame; be piflocated and drown at a marina where his yacht used to be, have a diver recover his bod, and get the U.S.C.G. to give him a sea burial...
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:30:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Cremation, the family cemeteries are pretty much full and far away. I'm not expecting my family to buy real estate to dispose of my carcass.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 6:15:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Cremate and dump in the Chagres River, Panama.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:04:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Cremated, ashes loaded into a main gun round, fired out of a tank....as an alternate.... load the ashes in a belt of .50 cal..and ran thru a MaDuece.

" />
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Just do whatever's cheapest, or otherwise most useful.

Give me to science, sell me to necrophiles, just throw me in the river.  I'll be dead and won't care.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:30:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Harvest my organs, and donate what's left to science.

Oh, and mass-produce replicas of my erect penis.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:16:27 PM EDT
[#16]
moar
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#17]
I'll be dead.  I honestly don't give a shit.

Seriously, I've told the missus to do whatever she feels like will be most expedient/cheap.  My only preference is to not be embalmed and stuffed in a casket, as that seems like such a stupid waste.  Return to the earth, yadda yadda yadda.  But i have in all seriousness told her if she unceremoniously chucked my corps into the woods like yesterday's garbage and let the animals and bugs at it, I would be perfectly fine with it.

ETA: I am listed as an organ donor, so yeah, use whatever ya can.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:33:52 PM EDT
[#18]
I am conflicted, because cremation is what is happens here in Japan.  My wife's relative was cremated, and the whole Japanese take on it put me off in regards to cremation.  Long story short, the body is cremated but the bones remain, and after cooling awhile are presented on a slab.  The family that was invited and attended are then brought into a private room where these bones on top of the slab, and then special hashi/chopsticks are used to place the bones into an urn.  It is custom, but to realize that this might be me at sometime in the future puts me off.  There are other options, but that experience just felt like I would be incomplete for lack of a better definition.  

Then again, in death my body would not feel much of anything.  I get caught up in the mind I guess.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:38:27 PM EDT
[#19]
lap dances before I'm buried.  To make sure I'm dead first.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:46:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Poll fail, no option of "Tibetan sky burial"
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Voted viking style, but only because you didn't have a donate it to science option.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top