BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 6:37:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You guys don't seem to have a grasp on executive powers.
View Quote

Hasn't stopped the current administration.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
First order of business, shut down every alphabet soup agency, with the exception of the DoD, FBI, CIA.

Second order of business, start arresting every democrat politician that has held vilolated their oath of office and charge with treason.

Third order of business, abuse my 90 day limited military action window and bomb the shit out of all terrorist strongholds we know of.

ETA: 4th order of business would be to get on the TV in front of the UN building and personally torch it with my military grade flamethrower.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Screw the American people over some more, of course!

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys don't seem to have a grasp on executive powers.

I am confused by your statement. You think being ignorant of the law would stop the government from doing what exactly?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#5]
My first act as POTUS?

I'd have a taxpayer-funded spinal operation that would give me enough flexibility to blow myself.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:21:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Two chicks at the same time.

IBTP
View Quote

Literally the first thing that popped into my brain

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

< post redacted due to illegal content : progressivenet / DHS / FCC violation code(s)- 1002.2c ,1004.7r , 1020.2d >

View Quote

The FCC is your friend.  I love big brother.  I love Dear Leader.  Dear Leader is Best Leader.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#8]
All of the above. I'd also add to the poll "Nuke the ever living shit out of those ISIS fucks."
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Play some mother fucking golf.  

I bet I could get a good tee time at Pebble.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What I would do:

Get rid of all the regulatory departments and agencies; save for the DoD and FBI (CIA can be put under the DoD)

Get us out of all useless and entangling alliances (U.N and NATO come to mind).

Actually focus on allies who want to take an interest in defending their own interest.

Focus on utterly crushing the Jihadis once and for all.

Give powers back to Congress, the courts, and the States.

Encourage the repeal of the 17th amendment.

Build up a national defense strong enough to safeguard our interests.

Actually make America the envy of the World again, instead of the sad laughingstock.
View Quote

All of this plus repealing all executive actions from every prior president
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I would have said "all of the above" but a couple regulatory agencies are actually necessary to some degree.  They would be massively scaled back though.  I would ask Congress for a bill to strip all the agencies of their regulation-writing authority, to rescind the entire CFR, and then to take up whatever parts they think need to stay as individual pieces of legislation, but with no guarantee that those bills would not be vetoed.

Until that happened, I would decline to appoint an Administrator of the EPA, or a Secretary of Education, or HUD, or Director of BATFE and accept the immediate resignation of all current political appointees in those agencies (and other that I'm forgetting right now), as well as the immediate retirement of all SES members in those organizations.

In fact, I think my basic position would be "If it isn't in the Constitution, my administration isn't doing it."
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#12]
all the above and then diddle hot interns
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:14:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Soylent Green.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Probably get impeached after I stomped on million or so rice bowls....  
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:57:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Close the borders, deport all illegals. Why spend tax money on giving people from other  countries better lives than U.S. citizens with tax breaks and other programs.  If we cant take care of our own citizens who were born here legally, or our vets. Then we have business spending money to enhance the lives of people from a different country.
No more anchor babies, plain and simple.

Bomb the fuck outta these terrorists, make it clear we aren't going to deal with their crap any longer.
Stupid shit like the muzzies who said that flying the Stars and Stripes was offensive to them...........lmafo  get fucked.

The spending of tax payer money on the housing and care of murderers, rapist, child molesters that have been proven 100% guilty will cease.  You get a $0.35 round to the head.
Lets make people think twice about committing crimes.

Cancel all import bans on arms and ammunition, lets get those guns and ammo flowing back into the U.S.

Make it very clear to congress that it is their job to pass bills on time, that's their job. Meet your deadline or there will be consequences. Like for example instead of the employees of DHS not receiving their paychecks because congress cant pass a budget due to back door immigration policy's that have no bearing on the budget. Instead of the men and women of DHS not getting paid it will be congress that does not get paid until they get their shit together.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top