Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
When does the race start?
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There will be no mixing of races on arfcom.

Ok, maybe a little race mixing but only from Fri to Sun.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It'll look boring when nobody shows up.

I work very closely with a black woman who is married to a white guy.

A white guy in my same warehouse is married to a black woman.

There are black, white middle-eastern, and even white-hispanics working with me and not a one of us have the slightest inclination to wage war on one another.

I have 11 2-liters cooling in the fridge at work for a bunch of us to enjoy tomorrow at lunch. Everyone is bringing something. We like working together.

I learned something interesting recently.  White men married to black women have some of the lowest divorce rates.  Almost all interracial marriages have higher divorce rates than same-race marriages, except for white man with black woman marriages.  A white man with a black woman has something like a 40% less probability of divorce than a white man with a white woman.

Something to consider.

There will be no mixing of races on arfcom.

Ok, maybe a little race mixing but only from Fri to Sun.

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So how old were you in the 60's. Where did you live?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Screw stormfront.  Mostly white trash low life.  

That being said, there will be more racial animosity than usual for a while ending in some protests turning into vandalism and multiple assaults.  

There will be no race war.  Just racial animosity.

Yep, I can see a bit of this.  Nothing like the 60s, though.  That was the closest we've ever come to an actual race fight, from what I can tell.

I'm only in my late 20s.  I'm basing that statement, with the "from what I can tell qualifier", on historical accounts of the 60 race problems.  Nothing I'm seeing down here is anywhere near back then.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

did you by any chance listen to the foreigner throwing gas on the fire this afternoon?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking kidding me?

Holy shit, Arfcom is ate up with all of this Trayvon bullshit.

did you by any chance listen to the foreigner throwing gas on the fire this afternoon?

Ignore the tool and FBHO.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:29:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Before long, the media will move on to something else and this will be forgotten
View Quote

I sure hope you are right about that.

I am one of those so called  "Creapy Ass Crackers!"
I have plenty of Black friends that i would walk through fire for...If their life depended on it.
I would not be apart of some kind of Race War... God forbid one ever took place.
On the other hand...I don't care what color you are. If you Fuk with my Family or me...
You're going loose.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:29:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It has been easier than I thought it would be to find out who the closet racist are here.

Let me make it even easier for you.

I prejudge people on their appearance. This includes the color of their skin. I make no apologies. Shoot me.

Back at ya.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Mods need to trash this thread.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit, Arfcom is ate up with all of this Trayvon bullshit.

...and so we should fight stupid with stupid - right?

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:31:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Nothing like a little racial tension to keep other scandals out of the limelight.Heard much about Benghazi, IRS, and the repealing of obongo care lately?After they burn a few buildings and flip a few cars over the prez can step in to calm things down and be the hero. We fall for it every time.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Nothing like a little racial tension to keep other scandals out of the limelight.Heard much about Benghazi, IRS, and the repealing of obongo care lately?After they burn a few buildings and flip a few cars over the prez can step in to calm things down and be the hero. We fall for it every time.
View Quote

Sad, isn't it?

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The race traitors will have to be the first to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are black, white middle-eastern, and even white-hispanics working with me and not a one of us have the slightest inclination to wage war on one another.

I have 11 2-liters cooling in the fridge at work for a bunch of us to enjoy tomorrow at lunch. Everyone is bringing something. We like working together.

You forgot your sarcasm smiley.

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never had a non-white girlfriend. I have, however, promoted interest in firearms in one of the inner city communities I did volunteer work in though. Do I get a special execution for helping arm the enemy hordes?
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:34:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's nothing to "fall for"....You assume somehow that if "the facts" were known that it would somehow change things. It won't, because anyone that has half a brain already knows what the facts are or can at least see a pattern that should alert them to the proper conclusions and action..... To the rest of the herd NOTHING will change the direction of their stampede.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is your fucking thread.

You did this.

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

What exactly is this 2nd "stupid" you're referring to? Having an internet discussion about the possibility of a race war and what it would look like? Because YOU involved yourself in this conversation just like everyone else who has posted. Or are you inferring something else?
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I have never had a non-white girlfriend. I have, however, promoted interest in firearms in one of the inner city communities I did volunteer work in though. Do I get a special execution for helping arm the enemy hordes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can be our snitch, telling us where all the other race traitors are hiding.  If you do well enough, we'll only execute your girlfriend after we win instead of both of you.

</not serious>
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What exactly is this 2nd "stupid" you're referring to? Having an internet discussion about the possibility of a race war and what it would look like? Because YOU involved yourself in this conversation just like everyone else who has posted. Or are you inferring something else?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, discussing race war is stupid.

Weapons grade stupid.

It's a popular discussion at website like Stormfront though.

I'm sure they're having a lively discussion.

Of course, I'd get an account lock for linking to that discussion, but that's okay - we'll have the same discussion here.

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#18]
You're in the middle of a race war.

It started the moment the first person of a different skin tone met the other. It shall continue until the extinction of humans.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You did this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You did this.

I didn't realize we had Stormfront types on here that would be excited about a war.

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ignorant and backwards white trash rednecks should always be called out and brought into the light. I cannot think of any situation that you would want to be associated with such loathsome types.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I didn't realize we had Stormfront types on here that would be excited about a war.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You did this.

Oh FFS.

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You're in the middle of a race war.

It started the moment the first person of a different skin tone met the other. It shall continue until the extinction of humans.
View Quote

The hippies were right all along.  The only way to prevent the extinction of humanity is to have so much free love everywhere that we become the same race.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  The CATGAW brigade (Champions of All That is Good And White) will have to track you down and get you after the race traitors.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You can be our snitch, telling us where all the other race traitors are hiding.  If you do well enough, we'll only execute your girlfriend after we win instead of both of you.

</not serious>
View Quote

Quit talking out of your sarcastic, liberal, 20-something ass.

There are MANY of us here who fear for the future where the leader of the free world seems intent on throwing gas on a fire.

Btw... before you deem me to be racist, I mentor a black kid and would be PROUD to call him my own. Knock this insinuation shit off...
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yes, discussing race war is stupid.

Weapons grade stupid.

It's a popular discussion at website like Stormfront though.

I'm sure they're having a lively discussion.

View Quote

And here you are... typing away in this thread. Walking the high road...
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm only in my late 20s.  I'm basing that statement, with the "from what I can tell qualifier", on historical accounts of the 60 race problems.  Nothing I'm seeing down here is anywhere near back then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Screw stormfront.  Mostly white trash low life.  

That being said, there will be more racial animosity than usual for a while ending in some protests turning into vandalism and multiple assaults.  

There will be no race war.  Just racial animosity.

Yep, I can see a bit of this.  Nothing like the 60s, though.  That was the closest we've ever come to an actual race fight, from what I can tell.

Well I was around then. I enlisted in the army in 69.

Yea things back then were bad. But they were being driven by the same forces as today. The government.
  They were shoving things down peoples throats, to the benefit od the same people doing all of the sniveling today
Just like now. We have the government causing all of the same shit. Obama has shoved race relations way back past what they were in the 60's
The damn feds need to just back off and let people live their own lives.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Where ever there is a race war, you've always got all those damn Germans
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:40:28 PM EDT
[#28]
CoC 7
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top