Possum
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:03:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Unicorn
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 5:33:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looks like some kind of Mustelidae, possibly a Martin, Otter, or Weasle.
View Quote

Hmm, as one of the few serious guesses in this thread, this one seems the most plausible so far.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#4]
wow, this has struck my curiosity pretty good, i have been comparing pictures of this skull to a lot of north american mammal and reptile skulls on the net, and i have yet to find one with any solid similarities. the frontal eye socket edge looks very smooth, almost as if this is a skull of something young, and not of an adult. also, on the bottom of the skull those holes, are those incisor teeth sockets? or damage ?

take it to a local taxidermist, vet,  or a local school that has animal biology departments.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#5]
canine puppy skull.

the nose ridges, or what ever they are called.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Sciurid?

The remaining part of the zygomatic arch matches, and the auditory bullae are almost spherical ... in Mustelids they are elongated.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's the bone from inside of a small animal's head.  The animal is probably dead now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:21:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Foocking Prawn!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top