Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I say give them the boot!

After maybe two warnings, that way we can make sure they are trolls and not just idiots, we have our share of them here too! ;)

Have you guys been to AK47.net lately???  Hell, 50% of the threads and replies there are from trolls or replies to trolls, it's really annoying.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 9:46:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Can we sell trolls into[owned] slavery so AR15.com can buy that software that DTHOR was talking about? [}:D]   CH

Link Posted: 2/20/2001 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
This is a public board. Without them this site would be boring . However , in the equip. exchange forum , they should be barred.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 5:18:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 6:02:19 AM EDT
[#5]
[red][size=4]Very simple.[/size=4][/red] [i]Don't respond if you think they are trolling.[/i] Geez.

B
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 6:40:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey the Troll or Worthless Idiot under there name would be good!!
Lynn  [uzi]      [%|]      [rocket]
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 11:10:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Kill em all and let God sort em out !!
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#8]
well if we have their IP then we can mess with their computer so the wont be able to come back on the site. im sure all or most of you have heard of a trojan horse (you can delete files change passwords format hdd and a whole bunch of other fun stuff)a really good one is Sub Seven. the only thing is if they have a static IP (changes every time they log on to the net) you have to catch them really quick but for the trolls who have a non statice IP you can make life hell for them. and if goat boy or the mods could post troll ips i belive they will be taken care of.[chainsawkill]

i hope i didnt give anybody any ideas[;)]

Link Posted: 2/24/2001 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#9]
While I believe in freedom of speech, stupidity deserves the death penalty. EXPOSE the TROLLS!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top