User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 1:01:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Turn lights on in rooms she isn't going into but just walking by.

Tell me to go ahead and buy something that we have talked about, budgeted for, and planned to buy for over a year, and then shit up a bitch storm out both pant legs about how we could have used that money for something else, and then claim said item as her own, and then buying another one on her own without talking to me about it. Happens with guns, cans, ammo, cars, everything.

Example 1) Our first suppressor. A .30 Stainless steel AAC for our .308. I bring it home to much bitching and moaning over how the money was just wasted for 7 months, how ear plugs are cheaper, blah blah blah. Within two days she has moved the whole fucking rifle from our gun safe to her safe. (Us having two safes in the house is another example.) She then within a week marches her ass down to the LGS, trust in hand, and puts a gem tech .22LR can and another .30  AAC can in suppressor jail, without saying one word to me about it. She then tells me we owe the LGS the remaining 75% of the purchase price of the cans when they show up, and that we need another .308 bolt gun because she doesn't want to not have one when I go camping.

Example 2) "Our" Jeep cherokee. So I end up buying a 1996 Jeep for $400 dollars. The body and frame are in great shape, the insides are good enough, but no motor. Over two years I dump $6,500 dollars into this thing and end up with a fucking awesome off road vehicle for us to take camping. Well, the wife has claimed it as her own, bitches if I drive it, and takes it out every time it rains or snows or whatever. I wouldn't mind, but she just gets so fucking snarky about it, and all through the build she said it was a waste of money.

Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but sometimes I'm just like, damn.
View Quote

Not going to sugarcoat it. Your wife is awful.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That really sucks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ugh, where do I start?

My wife won't leave me alone when I'm cleaning my guns. It's always "show me what you're doing! I want to learn! Can I try!?"

Then she has the audacity to pull out her own guns and think it's ok to clean them too. She usually goes right ahead and starts on her own, and does it correctly.

WTF is wrong with this woman.

She's got awful taste in men, too.

That really sucks.

I wouldn't change a thing
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#3]
No matter what....when i have to shit, she has to come i to the bathroom just to tell me it stinks.  Like, no shit , sherlock!
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got nothing. Some of these are quite funny.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Sweet?  Hell at times you would think they were going to kill each other over the dam things.... Every day granddad would cuss about those things,yet carefully put each one away before bed... every morning grandma would cuss that they were put away, and put them all back on the kitchen window.... At times as a kid, my cousins and I discussed taking them so they would stop arguing about something so silly...... Come to think about it, it was pretty much one of the few things I've ever heard them argue about.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well now, what can I say without a coc violation.... Fun times, but to the point of the thread

My wife, first off let me say that she is an rn.....  
Specializing in mental health... This sounds like it should cancel each other out, but you would be wrong.... Do you know the difference between mental health nurses and the patients.... One group is allowed to have keys and gets too go home in the evening.

I'm not even going to start.... But I will say that I watched as my grandmother would put out these silly glass figurines every morning, the ones my grandfather seemed to hate, he would always cuss about how silly they are, how stupid it was, hell they even fought over the silly things.... Every night, cussing about those silly little figurines my grandfather would put them all away.... Grandma would cuss that they were all put away, granddad would always cuss she was taking them back out.

When my grandfather died, they were never seen again.  When I asked my grandmother about them she said that they were still in the cabinet where your grandfather put them.  I asked why she never took them back out and her reply was because no one else would put them away....... I didn't understand that shit when I was a kid, I still don't now, I firmly believe that I will never understand women.... I love mine to death, and at times I'd like to speed up the process a bit... I'm sure she feels the same way about me and all the stupid shit I do that pisses her off.

That's actually a very sweet story.  That bit with the figurines was a dance they did.  Putting them out again just shines the light on the loss of her dancing partner.  

Sweet?  Hell at times you would think they were going to kill each other over the dam things.... Every day granddad would cuss about those things,yet carefully put each one away before bed... every morning grandma would cuss that they were put away, and put them all back on the kitchen window.... At times as a kid, my cousins and I discussed taking them so they would stop arguing about something so silly...... Come to think about it, it was pretty much one of the few things I've ever heard them argue about.

Everyone seems to picture this like it was some sweet courting ritual they did, but to me, it seems like maybe Grandpaw was Tormented his whole life, but he humored her for decades, because he was a good man and a loving husband.      

Either way, it is a touching story.    

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Goes though 2 or 3 different outfits in the morning deciding which one she likes best for the day and then putting the ones she doesn't like in the dirty hamper cause she thinks they are dirty now.
Then complains when there is so much laundry to do at the end of the week!
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 1:39:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Unplugging charger and power supply adapters is actually a good idea.   Quite a few of them are, in fact, prone to starting fires.

Why not reduce the risk for things you can control?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BF will not allow any power adapters (laptop, phones, etc.) to stay plugged in when he is not home or asleep.  

Worries they will start a fire.  

Got all offended when I asked if he also unplugs his refrigerator and stove when he's out as well.

Believes that if an electrical fire started in his place, it would be from a small device rather than consider the possibility that it might be faulty wiring.

Says its impossible since his building is less than a decade old and nobody does shoddy work these days.  

Edit:  he wants to add that I am incapable of closing any and all drawers....

Unplugging charger and power supply adapters is actually a good idea.   Quite a few of them are, in fact, prone to starting fires.

Why not reduce the risk for things you can control?

Yep.

Plus they will still draw power even when a device isn't plugged into one.

Fixed this problem by using a surge protector with an on/ off swtich, so there is no need to unplug anything.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
She fills the kitchen trashcan like She's paid to do so.

It's like a goddamn contest around here. How fast can she fill  the fucker after I have taken it out.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My wife will never completely finish anything she is drinking.  If she has water, coffee, soda, wine, or whatever, there is always about an inch of liquid left in the cup or glass.  If she leaves a glass on the table and I dump out the liquid that is left she will ask, "what happened to my drink"?  . I have asked why she doesn't finish everything in her glass the answer is, "I just didn't want anymore".

I love my wife dearly and I am thrilled that is the only strange thing she does.  I am very lucky to have her in my life.

For you guys complaining about how much gas is in your wife's car or her lack of maintenance, shouldn't you be taking care of that for her?

I always check my wife's gas gauge and I take her car and fill it up.  I don't want her out freezing in a gas station or her being in a position where she can get robbed. (She does carry and knows how to use it very well)

I also know when her maintenance is due and I see that it gets done.  I'll worry about the cars and she can take of other things.

View Quote

Fill up my wifes car for her? Fuck that!
If she's big girl enough to drive, she's big girl enough to figure out the whole gas consumption deal.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 4:37:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

gives head every time we have sex.  Every time
View Quote

Does she have a hot sister?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:58:01 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife also has a horrible memory for where she puts things, she will go nuts and clean house but never remember where my tools or other items should go, like a hammer never makes it to the garage, she'll throw it in a bin with my boots and not tell me, when the wrench that was in same bucket goes in my dresser, etc. If I can't find something, she will deny moving it or ever seeing it, so if I know exactly where it would have been, and suspect she moved it, I've had to come up with a way for her to return the item without admitting it.

I make a big deal out of "searching" (knowing it is already not somewhere i will ever find) for it upstairs, then on the main floor, then complain that I can't find it. She will tell me she never saw it, so I'll go down into the basement, make a bunch of noise moving stuff with my foot while reading ARf on my phone and when I go back upstairs in 20 minutes, the item will be sitting on my mouse pad, under a piece of paper. She has put my battery drill, my claw hammer, and several other large tools there. She denies ever touching the items and says they must have been there the whole time.

Kharn

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#13]
FPNI
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:02:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My wife also has a horrible memory for where she puts things, she will go nuts and clean house but never remember where my tools or other items should go, like a hammer never makes it to the garage, she'll throw it in a bin with my boots and not tell me, when the wrench that was in same bucket goes in my dresser, etc. If I can't find something, she will deny moving it or ever seeing it, so if I know exactly where it would have been, and suspect she moved it, I've had to come up with a way for her to return the item without admitting it.

I make a big deal out of "searching" (knowing it is already not somewhere i will ever find) for it upstairs, then on the main floor, then complain that I can't find it. She will tell me she never saw it, so I'll go down into the basement, make a bunch of noise moving stuff with my foot while reading ARf on my phone and when I go back upstairs in 20 minutes, the item will be sitting on my mouse pad, under a piece of paper. She has put my battery drill, my claw hammer, and several other large tools there. She denies ever touching the items and says they must have been there the whole time.

Kharn

View Quote

mine does that too, except for the remembering and returning part.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Kharn

View Quote

PSY-OPS\REVERSE PSY-OPS
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top