Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wife: What are you doing?
Me: Calling George Soros.
W: Who's GS?
M: GFS, babe. He's like one of the most powerful MFrs on the planet.
W: JC
M: He got FBHO elected. F his VM's full.
W: You are spending too much time on this wiki shit.
M: But, but babe GFS!
W:

I might have to different thread soon.
View Quote

You know what to do, it's your duty now, pack her suitcase.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Raytheon is a parent company to ELCAN.

Cucknadian Garbage!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nothing new,  or damning.  But it's about something started by some members here.  

Just a general email from From:[email protected] to podesta about the CO recalls

"And here we go with another important election here in Colorado. This time, a small group of far-right conservatives is trying to recall two Colorado senators. Why? Because those two Senators voted in a way hard right conservatives didn't like. "

thought it was funny.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18097
View Quote

All started by some awesome Arfcommers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is there anything we can do? Lawsuit? This sh*t is beyond insane.
View Quote

The jury box (lawsuits) don't work when courts refuse to uphold or apply the law.

The ballot box (elections) don't work when politicians refuse to participate fairly.

The soap box (social media, media, etc) doesn't work when people refuse to listen and/or willfully censor opposing viewpoints.

That leaves one last box, and discussing it is frowned upon, for good reason.  It is a terrible place to be driven to.

The bitter truth is that laws (including the Constitution) only mean what we're willing to make them mean.  And that involves more than words.  It doesn't necessarily mean shooting people, but it does mean opposing and resisting in more ways than simply talking.

My 2 cents, at least.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Raytheon wins $129M contract to supply Bahrain and Morocco with TOW missiles
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Already enough evidence in the Morocco emails for an indictment. In fact it's overwhelming. What's it going to take?

Can someone explain the significance of the Morroco emails please?
http://i.imgur.com/BzuuGm8.jpg

Snackbar Results

We're watching a multitude of high-level scandals erupt in real-time, with the ability to gain intimate details of how the pay-to-play scheme worked, and how the weapons were transferred.  I wonder what was on the container ships leaving Libya to Turkey?  Turkey wants Assad gone for many reasons.  They are enemies with Russia, and hate Assad.  I wonder if they would cooperate with arms smuggling to "rebels".
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Snackbar Results

https://www.funker530.com/wp-content/uploads/Rebel-TOW-2.jpg

We're watching a multitude of high-level scandals erupt in real-time, with the ability to gain intimate details of how the pay-to-play scheme worked, and how the weapons were transferred.  I wonder what was on the container ships leaving Libya to Turkey?  Turkey wants Assad gone for many reasons.  They are enemies with Russia, and hate Assad.  I wonder if they would cooperate with arms smuggling to "rebels".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Already enough evidence in the Morocco emails for an indictment. In fact it's overwhelming. What's it going to take?

Can someone explain the significance of the Morroco emails please?
http://i.imgur.com/BzuuGm8.jpg

Snackbar Results

https://www.funker530.com/wp-content/uploads/Rebel-TOW-2.jpg

An enemy of out enemy is still out enemy?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:43:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm definitely loving the Wikileaks emails...

The Dems defense is 'we're a victim of a cybercrime'...

To me that's the equivalent of Jeffrey Dahmer complaining that he paid the guy that ran out of the house (the guy that flagged down the cops, handcuff on one wrist)  $100 for nude pics, so he was ripped off, and the police should ignore the bodies in the house.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#8]
No dirt, but it makes me proud of where I live https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23626

" />
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder if shareholders in some of these media and wall St companies could bring lawsuits or file complaints to FINRA under the argument that these companies are not disclosing material information on the nature of business practices to the shareholders?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wonder if shareholders in some of these media and wall St companies could bring lawsuits or file complaints to FINRA under the argument that these companies are not disclosing material information on the nature of business practices to the shareholders?
View Quote

FINRA won't do jack. The are a self regulatory body for broker dealers. You would need the SEC to step in.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

FINRA won't do jack. The are a self regulatory body for broker dealers. You would need the SEC to step in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK.  SEC.  Same question.  It seems like it could be an interesting angle to go after the collusion.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

With all of this information that has come out in the past year one thing kinda surprised me. It's really cheap to buy off the most powerful government in the world. I would have thought buying the influence that the banks and foreign govs have would have cost much more.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25201

Mention of how to get around potential restrictions on foreign donations in the event HRC becomes president, i.e. "membership alternatives," so that foreign donors can still donate.

Courtesy of the autists.

With all of this information that has come out in the past year one thing kinda surprised me. It's really cheap to buy off the most powerful government in the world. I would have thought buying the influence that the banks and foreign govs have would have cost much more.

That's what shocked me the most. They've been selling us out big time and on the CHEAP.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:26:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There isn't a media blackout. The incriminating stuff has been posted on CNN, Huffpo, Slate. Democrats/progressives don't care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on 1 for the continued media blackout.

There isn't a media blackout. The incriminating stuff has been posted on CNN, Huffpo, Slate. Democrats/progressives don't care.

Links? On a scale of incriminating stuff available from 1-10, I've seen them post stuff in the 5-7 range, never 8-10.

And they spin it as something else.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:54:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Now this is stuff that needs to get out there to the female voters http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-clinton-foundation-paid-women-less-men/

Overall, the average salary for women and men was close. But men out-earned women. Men earned $68,164 compared to $64,118 for women, on average. The median salary also was higher for men, $55,200 compared with $50,000.

The spreadsheet included 62 employees, 37 women and 25 men.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:07:01 PM EDT
[#15]
It would be terrible if someone signed Soros up for health insurance quotes. Excuse me...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:10:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No dirt, but it makes me proud of where I live https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23626

http://i67.tinypic.com/bil4k1.jpg" />
View Quote

It's "lose" John, not "loose."

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i67.tinypic.com/bil4k1.jpg" />

I'm surprised he got it that cloose.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#18]
New tweet from wikileaks

We have updated the Stochastic Terminator algorithim.

Whats that mean? no links or anything.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
New tweet from wikileaks

View Quote

Stochastic modeling is the math behind predicting random statistics.

Basically they've updated their timeline if Julian Assange is found dead.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
New tweet from wikileaks

View Quote

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5740ib/stochastic_terminator_wikileaks_algorithm_may/

I'm not 100% understanding this either but I think the email release time has changed.  More frequently / less frequently, only time will tell.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New tweet from wikileaks

I would wager it is an algo for a Stochastic process
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The jury box (lawsuits) don't work when courts refuse to uphold or apply the law.

The ballot box (elections) don't work when politicians refuse to participate fairly.

The soap box (social media, media, etc) doesn't work when people refuse to listen and/or willfully censor opposing viewpoints.

That leaves one last box, and discussing it is frowned upon, for good reason.  It is a terrible place to be driven to.

The bitter truth is that laws (including the Constitution) only mean what we're willing to make them mean.  And that involves more than words.  It doesn't necessarily mean shooting people, but it does mean opposing and resisting in more ways than simply talking.

My 2 cents, at least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My 2 cents, at least.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My 2 cents, at least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My 2 cents, at least.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:08:29 PM EDT
[#24]

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22651

Re:

From:[email protected] To: [email protected]  Date: 2011-11-02 15:05 Subject: Re:

Thank you John. I am sorry for the panic last night - we are all deeply profoundly sad at my grandmother's passing and all more sensitive - I also was deeply concerned when my Dad called last night and was very upset and couldn't reach Cheryl and knew he needed some other heads. I hope you connected with him or do connect with him and I will call you after 6:30 tonight, thank you. I had to have minor surgery this morning (all fine) but will be back up by then. Thanks.  

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:58 PM, John Podesta <[email protected]>wrote:  >

Sorry,still getting used to the email tags. I'm around between 3:00 > and 5:00 and after 6:30 tonight. Want to talk? Any of those times > work? > >

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Anna James <[email protected]> wrote: > >
Hi John - if you get this please call me. Thank you. 917-856-5644. >
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:21:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My 2 cents, at least.

Still on the ballot box for now.  But these interesting times are far too interesting.  

Hopefully the O'keefe video and the next set of dumps are great!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:08:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Since its been a couple days since the last leak that this is going to be the last one?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Since its been a couple days since the last leak that this is going to be the last one?
View Quote

The last leak was yesterday, m-f there have been leaks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I logged on I looked for a new leak thread and didn't see one.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:57:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Dump 15 email id# 25204-26299
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My 2 cents, at least.

This is the discussion I was hoping to drive.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top