Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 130
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

There's a reason why I try to not fuck people over, other than it's immoral. I know I can't watch over my family 100%, and that they would be soft targets.

If the actions of someone cost you your life, what would you do? How far would you go to enact revenge?

/shrugs

You systematically destroy a mans life. The fuck did they expect?

Yes, because everything nutty people write in a manifesto is true.  More than likely some true some untrue.

Either way, I'll smile if they catch him and beat him until he's paralyzed and his eyeballs are hanging out on his cheeks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:06:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe he thinks that cops are less likely to do corrupt things if their families are targeted or he's probably just trying to really hurt these guys.  They might blame themselves for the death of their loved ones and will have to live the rest of their lives having to deal with the pain of losing a loved one.

So, you are excusing his murder of innocents because of the actions of their parents? If not, why even post that?

That's obviously not what Dave was saying, but you know that.  What he was posting is a well documented means of revenge that is seen in other cases.  The mindset that you can't just kill someone, you have to take away what they love and make them hurt how you hurt.  Depending on how sick/psychotic/"smart" this guy is, he'll even find a way to start giving them hope again just before he kills them.

The sooner he's beat into a red jelly, the better.  We don't need anyone else running around thinking they're the Joker.

Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't their a movie like this with Samuel L Jackson in it?
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, that's one way to create a huge fucking mess
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:09:26 PM EDT
[#5]
He killed most of his public support by targeting family members.

Still... He seems like a dipshit for responding violently to words so often.

Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's angry. I wonder how long before the get their hands on him.

Better question.

How many will he take with him.

Can't say I fault him if he's going after the dirty cops.

Shit, he's doing what half of GD is thinking when it comes to corrupt officials overstepping their bounds when it comes to the 2nd.

Now he's set forth a vendetta against the same individuals that are corrupting the system? That destroyed his life for telling the truth.

Hmm...

So murdering the innocent daughter of a alleged corrupt cop is something you can't fault him for? What the hell is wrong with you?

Maybe he thinks that cops are less likely to do corrupt things if their families are targeted or he's probably just trying to really hurt these guys.  They might blame themselves for the death of their loved ones and will have to live the rest of their lives having to deal with the pain of losing a loved one.

So, you are excusing his murder of innocents because of the actions of their parents? If not, why even post that?

I'm not excusing his actions at all, he's crazy and I think he believes he can hurt these people more by doing things other than killing them.  He's going after the most important things the officers care about.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:11:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yay, more fluff for the anti-gunners...

You mean the ones who keep saying only the police should have guns?  
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:11:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like a punisher type of scenario where he's going after what he considers dirty cops.

The LAPD has suppressed the truth and it has now lead to deadly consequences. The LAPD’s actions have cost me my law enforcement career that began on 2/7/05 and ended on 1/2/09. They cost me my Naval career which started on 4/02 and ends on 2/13. I had a TS/SCI clearance(Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance) up until shortly after my termination with LAPD. This is the highest clearance a service member can attain other than a Yankee White TS/SCI which is only granted for those working with and around the President/Vice President of the United States. I lost my position as a Commanding Officer of a Naval Security Forces reserve unit at NAS Fallon because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with my mother and sister because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD. In essence, I’ve lost everything because the LAPD took my name and new I was INNOCENT!!! XXX, XXX, XXXX , and XXXXX all new I was innocent but decided to terminate me so they could continue Ofcr. XXXX. I know about the meeting between all of you where XXXX attorney, XXXX, confessed that she kicked XXXX (excessive force). Your day has come.

Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/02/06/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#ixzz2KCPthIIr

Read more at http://ktla.com/2013/02/06/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#XHcmdHKFhCbys37U.99
_______________________________________________________________________________________

This guys line in the sand .... they crossed it.  Now he's out foe vengence.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:13:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:14:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:15:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Dude went full retard. Hope he burns.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I read the WHOLE damn thing, this guy really has an axe to grind and I don't think they will take him down in 3 days.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#13]
If he nuts up enough to take on armed cops call me.  Until then he is some nut the killed a basketball coach and her security guard fiancee.  Yawn
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:17:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I have a friend on the force, going to call him in the am. Prayers out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:18:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That's obviously not what Dave was saying, but you know that.  What he was posting is a well documented means of revenge that is seen in other cases.  The mindset that you can't just kill someone, you have to take away what they love and make them hurt how you hurt.  Depending on how sick/psychotic/"smart" this guy is, he'll even find a way to start giving them hope again just before he kills them.

The sooner he's beat into a red jelly, the better.  We don't need anyone else running around thinking they're the Joker.  

My first post was in response to someone saying (paraphrasing), "Can't say I fault him, a lot of us would be tempted to do the same thing." I questioned why someone "couldn't be faulted" for killing innocent people and. In response, I got an explanation of the motive of the killer, as if that was some sort of answer for why a poster was seemingly endorsing the behavior. So given the context, it appeared Dave was taking issue with me calling out another poster for advocating murder. I never asked for an explanation, nor did I give any indication that I needed clarification on the psychological state of the murderer.

Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:19:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better question.

Shit, he's doing what half of GD is thinking when it comes to corrupt officials overstepping their bounds when it comes to the 2nd.

Now he's set forth a vendetta against the same individuals that are corrupting the system? That destroyed his life for telling the truth.

Hmm...

by murdering children.

28 year old children?

Does her age make her more appropriate to kill in cold blood?
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#17]
just skimmed that manifesto. Guy is off his rocker. Unfortunatly he is a functioning paranoid with training. If he goes true gureilla style and only strikes targets of opportunity it could take them a while to bring him down.  Shooting only during the day time, from concealment in high traffic areas he can shoot an officer and be packed up and gone before anyone can respond. forget the MANPAD threat, which i dont think is really genuine, if he does have a .50 and can actually use it...........well that should have some people seriously nervous.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:21:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Better question.

Hmm...

And the kid that was killed first?

I can't support him killing anyone, especially the officer's daughter.  That is absolutely, without question, wrong.  

It is immoral to initiate violence, or violent coercion against another human.  That's a universal.  We learn that as children, and we teach it to our children.  It's like gravity, it applies to everyone.   You can't put on a "Superman uniform", or use magic words, or "special" orders, and defy gravity.  Nor can you escape universal morality by putting on a special uniform, or by holding a special job.  But we pretend you can.

We have too many laws, rules, and regulation.  Our legal system is too complex.   People in government are not exempt form universal morality.  The system is based on violence, and fucks up a lot of people.  This ex-cop sounds like he's been affected by it.    

Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:22:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Any other sources on this? Cant find it on any major outlets... They should be all over this by now.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
just skimmed that manifesto. Guy is off his rocker. Unfortunatly he is a functioning paranoid with training. If he goes true gureilla style and only strikes targets of opportunity it could take them a while to bring him down.  Shooting only during the day time, from concealment in high traffic areas he can shoot an officer and be packed up and gone before anyone can respond. forget the MANPAD threat, which i dont think is really genuine, if he does have a .50 and can actually use it...........well that should have some people seriously nervous.

this, crazy or not a guy with training and an ax to grind should have people worried, if he wants to packed up and gone in a hurry I doubt he'll try to cart around a .50
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Any other sources on this? Cant find it on any major outlets... They should be all over this by now.

here

Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better question.

Hmm...

I can't support him killing anyone, especially the officer's daughter.  That is absolutely, without question, wrong.  

It is immoral to initiate violence, or violent coercion against another human.  That's a universal.  We learn that as children, and we teach it to our children.  It's like gravity, it applies to everyone.   You can't put on a "Superman uniform", or use magic words, or "special" orders, and defy gravity.  Nor can you escape universal morality by putting on a special uniform, or by holding a special job.  But we pretend you can.

We have too many laws, rules, and regulation.  Our legal system is too complex.   People in government are not exempt form universal morality.  The system is based on violence, and fucks up a lot of people.  This ex-cop sounds like he's been affected by it.    

Or maybe he is just an asshole lunatic with narcissistic personality disorder and there is no grander statement about society to be gleaned from the situation.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:28:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yay, more fluff for the anti-gunners...

Now cops shouldn't have guns either.  England here we come.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#24]
I wouldn't want to be a cop in LA right now.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

why would one EVER want to be a cop in that shithole of a city?
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:32:49 PM EDT
[#26]
tag
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:33:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I read the whole thing. He's angry at those that have failed him, English teachers.

I doubt he has SAMs. Lots of TARD, but no SAMs.

Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:38:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I read it.

Holy shit.
If that guy isn't already dead or prone to pussing out, he's going to do some serious damage.

exactly, what a feckin loser
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:41:18 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Better question.

Hmm...

Or maybe he is just an asshole lunatic with narcissistic personality disorder and there is no grander statement about society to be gleaned from the situation.

I agree, this person's action would seem to indicate derangement.   But why should we be surprised to see it arise from a system so hopefully deranged.   There is a problem when morality is not universally adhered to.  There is enough evidence to know we have a problem.  We have too many laws, rules, and regulation.  And IT IS immoral for one person to initiate violence, or use violent coercion, whether or not they happen to work for the government.  

A person that uses violence to aggressively enforce his will on others, to get what he wants, is considered psychotic.  What about an imaginary construct, like government.  What is it considered when the people that work for it do the same?    

Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:44:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

why would one EVER want to be a cop in that shithole of a city?

Speaking as someone who has experienced two attempted carjackings in Los Angeles, I can't agree more.

What you have to ask yourself is, what kind of person would join a department that pays shit and ensures that you will get shot at multiple times in your career.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#31]
You can bet they have a BOLO on him with shoot on sight.  He isn't crazy, he knows it.  He has ditched his vehicle and is out of the area.

He has assumed the role of a terrorist and he will let the fear pass over a few weeks, then he will hit again.  He is running with the gangs he once battled.

Damn, and a former USN officer too.  He has gone Kurtz.  Who is Willard?

Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:48:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Dude looks like a fat LL Cool J.

How high was his clearance in laymen terms?
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:49:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You can bet they have a BOLO on him with shoot on sight.  He isn't crazy, he knows it.  He has ditched his vehicle and is out of the area.

He has assumed the role of a terrorist and he will let the fear pass over a few weeks, then he will hit again.  He is running with the gangs he once battled.

Damn, and a former USN officer too.  He has gone Kurtz.  Who is Willard?

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:50:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better question.

Hmm...

I agree, this person's action would seem to indicate derangement.   But why should we be surprised to see it arise from a system so hopefully deranged.   There is a problem when morality is not universally adhered to.  There is enough evidence to know we have a problem.  We have too many laws, rules, and regulation.  And IT IS immoral for one person to initiate violence, or use violent coercion, whether or not they happen to work for the government.  

A person that uses violence to aggressively enforce his will on others, to get what he wants, is considered psychotic.  What about an imaginary construct, like government.  What is it considered when the people that work for it do the same?        

Uh huh.

I'm still going to go with crazy-as-shit guy does crazy things because he is crazy. I'm sure in some roundabout way, your diatribe about the ills of society-at-large is correct, but given the context...well, let's say there is irony involved.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:50:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That guy is going to die violently.  He just targeted family of cops...

Every cop in the state now has one job...find, fix, and solve it.

Bucky Philips targeted cops, not their families but he managed to stay out despite a massive man hunt here. They never killed him, he turned himself in after months of running.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:52:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Interesting story, and it's only just begun.    He's angry as hell, and probably insane.   I'm not afraid of lunatics, but I'm fairly glad to not be on his list.    I would be sending my family on an extended vacation, for sure.

What was his job in the Navy?
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:52:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow, I think I'm sticking to GD for all of my news needs. You guys always seem to find stuff first.

Also this guy's grievances may have been legitimate, but I'm thinking he made a pretty poor policeman if all it took to get him to violently choke another officer was one word. Aren't cops used to hearing every insult in the book?

I think he may be a whack job, if nothing else he most likely killed two innocent people.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:52:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better question.

Hmm...

by murdering children.

28 year old children?

Does her age make her more appropriate to kill in cold blood?

No. It's never appropriate to kill innocents. But being 28 years old means she's not a child. So the whole "murdering children" thing, while a nice soundbyte, is untrue.

Also, I'll be sending a "stay safe" to a buddy of mine on LAPD tonight.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:52:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

There's a reason why I try to not fuck people over, other than it's immoral. I know I can't watch over my family 100%, and that they would be soft targets.

If the actions of someone cost you your life, what would you do? How far would you go to enact revenge?

/shrugs

Not much one can do when dead.

Everything he worked for, hold dear, family, etc. gone?

Wouldn't say that there's much of a life left, IMHO.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:52:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Kinda reminds me of First Blood
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:54:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better question.

Hmm...

DAFUQ!. WTF are you smoking?

He killed the daughter and future son in law of a cop he had a problem with. And you can't fault him?!

Regardless of what happened to him in the past and if his firing was justified or not, he is out killing innocent people that are family members of cops!
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Dude looks like a fat LL Cool J.

How high was his clearance in laymen terms?

You don't have the need to know.

Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why would the .50 make them nervous? So he can disable vehicles easier than with a 300 Win mag. Big deal

If he hasn't killed himself already & actually intends to hunt them & has those lists, he can do it with a .22. Or gasoline. Or a bowling ball & overpass.

I have a feeling he's already dead & just thought he'd scare them with the Evil Superman letter. It will put a damper on their ability to police the city if they take it seriously.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 11:58:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better question.

Hmm...

He killed the daughter and future son in law of a cop he had a problem with. And you can't fault him?!

Regardless of what happened to him in the past and if his firing was justified or not, he is out killing innocent people that are family members of cops!

Let's assume for one second that what he said is 100% true, and the people he's after are absolutely corrupt.

Would you still throw a shit fit if the cops weren't cops but were criminals/gangbangers/cartel/etc.? If so, why? If not, why?
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better question.

Hmm...

So murdering the innocent daughter of a alleged corrupt cop is something you can't fault him for? What the hell is wrong with you?

/shrugs

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The most dangerous man is one who has nothing left to lose.

Yep!
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 12:05:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better question.

Hmm...

Do you have as big of a problem with collateral damage when it occurs overseas?  Obviously I don't support the idea of hunting down cops family no matter how dirty they are, I'm just curious if you apply that same logic when the same thing occurs in say Yemen, Pakistan, etc.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 12:07:46 AM EDT
[#48]

I can't.... resist... TLDR.  Holy fucking rant batman.

If he had people worth plugging I hope he got em and got away with it, if he's a jackass I hope he got nailed.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 12:13:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better question.

Hmm...

Let's assume for one second that what he said is 100% true, and the people he's after are absolutely corrupt.

Would you still throw a shit fit if the cops weren't cops but were criminals/gangbangers/cartel/etc.? If so, why? If not, why?

He hasn't gone after cops. He went after their families. Much like a terrorist would. But support that if you want.

His fucking manifesto doesn't mean shit when making a morality judgement. What he has done, killing innocent people, tells me all I need to know about him.
Page / 130
Top Top